Better than Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too much for me – my body was consumed by flame as I cried my passion into Steve’s mouth and poured my warm cum into Mimi. They continued to kiss both sets of my lips as I came down slowly from my intense climax.

Mimi drew herself up onto my body, pressing her warm form to mine and kissing Steve’s mouth, offering him the taste of me, then turning to kiss me herself.

“That was incredible,” I panted between her soft kisses.

“And there’s more to come,” Steve whispered in my ear.

Mimi relaxed next to me and curled up like a kitten against my side, still kissing me softly. Steve reached toward the nightstand and rolled a condom onto his now hardened member.

My eyes widened. I would finally get to feel his cock inside of me! I looked at Mimi and whispered, “Is this okay?”

She nodded and smiled as Steve positioned himself between my legs.

He held his cock in one hand and slid it seductively up and down my slit, making it wet for his entry. I moaned as he slipped inside of me in one, smooth motion, all the way to the hilt.

I wrapped my legs around his and continued to kiss Mimi, with one of my arms wrapped around her back, and lightly grazing my nails up and down her skin. I looked toward Steve and saw him watching us.

“Oh, please – don’t stop,” he said, as he gently slid his cock in, out, in me again, achingly slowly.

He felt so sweet, and combined with Mimi’s delicious kisses, I knew I would soon cum again.

“Do you like the way Steve’s cock fills your pussy?” Mimi murmured into my mouth.

“Ahhhh, yes, I love his cock inside of me,” I breathed back to her, licking her bottom lip and kissing her with more passion.

“Talk to me,” I told her, wanting more of her words.

“Mmmm,” she hummed as she kissed me. “I love watching his stiff cock slide in and out of you. I love knowing that he’s giving you pleasure. I love seeing the glow on his face as he fucks you slowly,” she said.

I gasped. Her words combined with the deep, slow sensation of Steve’s fucking were driving me wild.

“I want to taste you,” I told her.

Mimi bit her lip and smiled as she positioned her sweet cunt over my mouth, facing toward Steve. I slipped my tongue inside of her and licked her from bottom to clit. I flattened my tongue and pressed it against her button, rolling my tongue in waves against her, in time to Steve’s thrusts inside my wet box.

“Oh, yes, Steve, fuck her good, fuck her hard,” said Mimi, as Steve’s pumping increased.

I could feel Mimi getting wetter and more swollen as I lapped at her cunt. Steve’s cock felt so hard, and so good!

I begged him, “Fuck me, Steve! Fuck me hard! Pump my pussy full of your cum, oh god, yeeeeesssss!”

I sucked at Mimi’s pussy hard as Steve rammed his cock into me – his balls slapping against my ass.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMM,” I screamed between Mimi’s legs, sucking her clit into my mouth as I came, gushing all over Steve’s cock and thighs. He continued to thrust into me until my orgasm had peaked.

My whole body convulsed, then relaxed. I panted heavily. And still, I wanted more of them.

“Mimi,” I said, “Sixty-nine me so I can taste you while Steve fucks your pussy.”

She wasted no time, as we situated ourselves – Mimi’s mouth over me, my mouth under her pussy, as Steve slid the condom off his cock.

I reached for Steve’s dick and slid it into my mouth, sucking him in deeply and moistening his cock for Mimi.

“Fuck her,” I whispered to Steve. “I want to taste your cum together.”

Mimi moaned as Steve pushed his throbbing rod into her tight hole and I felt her mouth on my pussy again.

I loved the sight and feel of all of it – watching Steve’s thick cock pump Mimi’s wet pussy, feeling her warm mouth against my cunt – it was like candy for my mind and body.

Now and then, Steve would pull his cock out of her and slip it into my mouth. I sucked hungrily on it, tasting Mimi’s nectar and putting him back inside of her again.

Before long, I saw that the head of his dick was swollen and nearly purple. My clit throbbed and I thrust my pussy toward Mimi’s hot mouth, begging her to fuck me, begging him to fuck her.

“Oh, god, cum for me, cum for me, cum for me!” I begged the two of them, spurting jets of cum into Mimi’s mouth and onto the sheets.

Steve cried out in a sound of pleasure and pain, driving his cock deeply into Mimi. I licked her clit hard and fast, humming my climax into her pussy, driving that orgasmic energy into the both of them.

“Ah yes, oh, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,” Mimi cried as she clenched her teeth and pumped her hips into Steve, clutching my thighs as she came.

“Oh, baby, I’m cumming for you, oh, yes, ahhhhh,” cried Steve as he pumped what felt like gallons of cum into Mimi’s waiting channel.

I felt spurts of cum on my face. I opened my mouth and reached up to lick Steve’s shaft and Mimi’s clit, slurping every drop I could get onto my tongue.

The room became quiet except for the sound of our labored breathing. I heard Steve kiss Mimi’s back before he pulled his cock out of her. I reached up and pulled his dick into my mouth, savoring every taste of them.

Steve lay to one side, and Mimi next to him. I turned around so that Mimi and I were face to face. She leaned forward and kissed me, deeply.

“That was unbelievable,” I said.

“Yes, it was,” she and Steve said together, and laughed.

“And here, I thought I’d be spending Valentine’s Day alone,” I smirked at them and winked.

“Isn’t this much better, though?” said Steve. “So much better than roses and chocolate,” he laughed as he kissed Mimi’s shoulder.

“Yes, indeed,” I smiled and lay back against the pillows.

We took turns in the shower, cleaning up and settling in for the night.

We spent the night together, Mimi in the middle, and Steve and I on either side.

“What a lovely pair,” I murmured to myself before drifting off to sleep.

“What’s that?” asked Mimi, dreamily.

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” I said, kissing her cheek.

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” she whispered back.

12