Boss Slut Ch. 01 - Slut's First Task

Story Info
Jacob's Love Drug unleashes his bosses inner slut.
3.5k words
4.6
90.8k
162

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Erika dropped to her knees. It was automatic, hypnotized by the sight in front of her. Jacob's massive cock, fully erect, throbbing at her right here in her office.

Her mouth went slack as she groaned- she needed to worship this cock.

"P-please" Erika groaned, humiliation flooding through her as she saw the smirk of satisfaction on Jacob's face. The feeling doubled as she realized the humiliation was turning her on even more. Her form-fitting tights were soaked, her pussy dripping.

"Take out your tits" he commanded. His dark, deep voice sending an electric shock throughout Erika's body.

Asshole! she thought as she lifted off her top and unlatched her bra,coming into my office unannounced like this. Anyone could walk in!

But the defiance was weak against the mad desire to worship his cock. She had been fantasizing about fucking him since he had started at the Lab a week ago. She knew she wouldn't- she was the Boss, it would be improper.

Sure, he was cute- a well toned body, slightly scruffy hair and glasses that framed his cool grey eyes.

But those were idle fantasies, she hadn't seriously considered fucking him, had she?

When she had hired him he was kind of shy, a bit cold. But the way he entered her office just now- the confident stride to her desk, his imposing stance as he towered over her, the intoxicating scent that hit her as she looked up at him- All her thoughts left her, and were replaced with a deep hunger for his sex.

Before she had time to recover, he was pulling off his shirt and unbuckling his pants. Now she was kneeling in front of him, throwing her bra aside as she thrust her chest out.

---

Jacob marveled at the sight before him. Erika's short blonde hair framed large hazel eyes and full, pouty lips. His cock twitched as she presented a perfect pair of milky white breasts, still perky despite being years out of college. He gazed at her pink nipples as they hardened in the cool air of the office.

This worked better than expected! he thought as he leered at his bosses big tits. Ten minutes ago he had ingested a chemical he had synthesized. It mirrored and amplified female pheromones, tweaked to increase lust, lower inhibitions, and increase compliance.

Erika had hired him as an assistant lab tech-a fancy way to say janitor, he thought- but what she didn't realize was he was a genius chemist. She thought he was a college dropout that happened to get straight A's in his chemistry classes.

That was true, but really he had dropped out because the classes were way too easy, and he was making huge sums of cash crafting designer drugs for his classmates. Jacob created specialized drugs that would increase confidence, focus, allow you stay up all night studying- not that he had much use of studying.

But he needed a professional grade chemical laboratory to work on his greatest invention- this modified pheromone.

It had taken a week to develop and synthesize the chemical, using the lab in the middle of the night when everyone else had gone home.

This was his first test.

Home run, he thought.

As soon as Erika had smelled his natural fragrance, he saw her eyes glaze over and mouth slacken. He knew it had worked.

It was risky to take my clothes off though, he thought to himself as Erika stared at his throbbing member.The loosened inhibition must affect the host as well.

He realized that went for the increased lust as well.

"Crawl to me," he commanded, "Slow!"

Erika had almost attacked she was so horny, but she froze as he commanded. She smiled obediently as she sauntered on all fours towards Jacob.

"Stop." Jacob ordered as her face was inches from his aching cock. He needed to test the limits of the chemical. It would not serve him should lust be more powerful than compliance.

Erika could barely help herself- she wanted to touch him, she needed to suck him, taste his manhood. But he had told her to stop, and she obeyed. She reveled in the feeling.

"Good girl," Jacob complimented, "Hands behind your back. Worship my cock- but keep your mouth closed."

A flash of anger clouded Erika's face- she wanted to run her hands over him, to take him in her mouth. But she was a good slut. She did what she was told.

Folding her hands behind her back, she squared up, and pressed her face against his magnificent cock. She rubbed her face against it, feeling its warmth. One side, then the other, then the other.

She moaned as the overpowering scent of his musk dominated her senses. Precum flowed freely from the tip of his member, and she painted her face with the sticky fluid.

Jacob thrust forward, pushing his balls into her face. She breathed deeply as Jacob slowly dragged his large testicles across her face.

His cum is in there, she thought as she accepted his domination.

"Please, I want your cum", she begged.

"Your tongue" he commanded.

Erika's tongue darted out and she licked along his shaft. She was frustrated that she couldn't grip his shaft and suck it properly, but she loved being under his total control.

She licked the sides like a lollipop, eagerly running her tongue up and down the considerable length of his shaft. She licked up to the tip, flicking the tip of her tongue across his slit. The taste of his precum was like manna, the overwhelming layers of bitter and salt flooding her senses.

She could feel an orgasm building, despite not even touching herself. She moaned as she swirled her tongue around the purple head of his fully erect cock.

"Suck it," Jacob cried, his own control slipping under Erika's eager tongue. Erika continued to swirl her tongue around his dick, then in one smooth motion opened her mouth wide and consumed his member.

"Fuuuuuck" Jacob moaned as Erika took his cock much deeper than he expected. He was big, girls often had trouble with it. Erika wentdeep.

His hand shot to the back of her head, grabbing a fistful of her hair as he pinned her to him. Her warm, wet mouth vibrated as she moaned around his cock. Erika's entire body was shaking.

She's cumming already!, he thought as her eyes rolled up, her entire body quivering as his dick throbbed in her willing mouth.

He pulled her head back and gazed into her eyes as she caught her breath. She returned his gaze with a look of lust, determination, and satisfaction. It turned him on as much as the ruined makeup, mixed with saliva and precum.

Pleased, he pushed his dripping cock back into her mouth. Jacob thrusted back and forth with slow, deep thrusts. Erika's mouth was totally compliant, accepting each thrust, wet thwacking sounds the only thing that could be heard in the large office.

Jacob put his entire focus on the long, slow, deep thrusts of his hungry cock. Erika took him with a practiced ease. The thought tripped him momentarily from his steady gait.

This is certainly not the first time she's been face fucked, he thought to himself.

---

I haven't been face fucked like this since college! Erika thought to herself gleefully, as she expertly timed each breath with Jacob's thrusting cock.

Erika had been somewhat of a slut in college. Scrap that, she had been a massive fucking whore in college.

She had arrived in freshman year from a small town, escaping a repressed fundamentalist family. She had to run away from home just to go to college- in her family women were meant to be barefoot and in the kitchen.

But she was too smart to be trapped pumping out babies for some dumb redneck. So she scrimped and saved, and had enough to get into college.

She soon realized two things- college in the Big City was expensive, and a hot young blonde could get anything she wanted.

And what Erika wanted was dick. A lot of dick.

It didn't take long until she was going to parties everyday, snorting cocaine and fucking one, two, who knows how many guys each night.

Her grades started to suffer, but nothing blowing a TA couldn't solve. Besides, the classes weren't particularly hard for her.

By senior year she had moved in with a couple of guys who were sharing a big house near campus. She had just packed up her shit, brought it to their place, announced she was living there now- and that they could do whatever they wanted to her, whenever they wanted. They had sealed the deal by double-teaming her right there on the kitchen table.

But, all good things must come to an end, and after graduation Erika decided to focus on her career. Being a college housepet was fun, but she wanted something more.

In the years since college she had gotten a job, gotten ahead through hard work and determination, and hadn't had much more than a one-night stand.

Smelling Jacob's pheromones unleashed that inner slut once more, and supercharged it.

She was in heaven as he pumped his hard cock in her mouth.

---

Jacob could feel his orgasm building. The initial realization that his boss was a slut gave way to wild abandon. He fucked Erika's face faster, and she responded with short wet moans each thrust.

"Im going to fucking cum all over you!" He roared, pushing her head against the back of the desk.

Erika squared her shoulders, pushed her breasts out and opened her mouth wide. She would have been happy had he just pumped his cum into her mouth, but honestly it didn't matter- as long as she got his cum.

And she did. Jacob jacked his cock a full foot away from her, grunting as his balls boiled.

"Fuck... Fuck... FUUUUCK!" He roared as thick white ropes blasted from his rutting cock. Despite the distance, each white hot blast hit Erika's face, landing on her outstretched tongue. It splattered into to her hair, covered her tits, coated her face.

He kept cumming, and Erika moaned, eager for each burst of cum as it landed somewhere on her body. She had never seen a man cum so much before, and it drove her wild.

As his orgasm subsided, Jacob plunged his dick back into Erika's eager mouth. A slow steady stream of liquid white cum was still flowing from his cock, and she reveled in the taste like it was a long lost friend.

Jacob could see the wild look in her eyes, how desperate she was for release.

"Touch yourself." He commanded.

No sooner had his words come out of his mouth than she was ripping down her tights and frigging her clit.

"Nnnughhhhh" she groaned as she sat back against the desk. She closed her eyes as she felt his warm cum slowly pool between her breasts, forming a river down her taut belly. The river reached her clit and she kept rubbing. She felt so slutty and it turned her on.

With her free hand, she collected the cum on her face, pooling it into her mouth. She savored each morsel like a fine delicacy. A thrill went through her body as she licked her fingers clean.

She looked down at her body as she played with her clit, and could feel a massive orgasm building. She rubbed cum across each breast, making sure it covered every inch of her huge tits. Her pert nipples, standing proudly at attention, begged for attention. Erika circled and pinched each nipple in turn. She pulled at her nipple, hard, and lightning coursed through her.

Erika moved her hand between her breasts, spreading the river of cum all along her stomach. She could see hints of her abs- something she was incredibly proud of- and rubbed the sticky cum into them.

"Ugggh.... Fuuuuu... NGH-" Erika came like she never had before. Her hand blitzed against her clit at lightning speed, and she let out a wordless cry as her entire body convulsed. Her body jerked as wave after wave of bliss wracked her body.

Erika let out a deep guttural groan, and she felt a rush of wetness from her gash. She was shocked to see fluid cumming from her orgasming pussy. "Fuuuuuuuck!" she cried out as she squirted. She had always known about squirting, but had never done it before. Fluid blasted from her pussy, covering her legs and pants. A huge wet stain spread on the carpeted office floor.

Finally she came down, collapsing against the desk. Her disheveled, cum laced hair plastered her face, and she sitting in a pool of her own sex. She would've passed out if it wasn't for that bright light in her eyes.

"What the..." she muttered as she focused on the light, "Fuuuck."

---

Jacob turned off the camera on his phone, the light blinking off. As the post-orgasm clarity came back to her anger washed over her.

"What the fuck!?" She demanded. She tried to get up, but her legs were still weak.

"My Love Drug is not yet complete," Jacob replied, "and I still need to use the Lab to perfect it."

"What? Why did you record that!?" Erika demanded.

"Because, you're going to let me do whatever I want, or else everyone is going to see how much of a slut you truly are."

Erika let herself fall against the desk as she put the pieces together. Love Drug... Use of the Lab... Let him do whatever he wants.

She laughed, surprising Jacob.

"You're not angry?" He asked.

"I should be, but I've never cum so hard in my life." Erika replied. A mischievous grin lit up her face, "And I want more."

---

Jacob's cock twitched as Erika slowly lifted herself off the floor. She was a hot mess, but truth be told he was ready to go again.

But there was work to be done, and he needed Erika to set his plans in motion.

"You will do exactly as I say, when I say," Jacob intoned as he approached her naked body, "And if you're a good girl, you will get your reward." His cock twitched in agreement.

"Yesssss" Erika replied as she made for his thick meat again. But Jacob stepped away before she could have it.

Erika pouted as she watched him put his half hard dick back into his pants.

"Get dressed," he ordered, "You have work to do."

Erika retrieved her tights, soaked with both their cum. It was cold and wet to put on, but Erika felt too good to mind.

He said Love Drug, she thought,I have to find out more.

"No bra." Jacob commanded just as she had stooped to pick it up.

A stab of fear shot through Erika. Becoming Jacobs personal fucktoy was one thing, but in public she needed to be the Boss. She needed to be professional.

"My job- I can't parade around like a whore," she begged, "Please, I can't!"

Jacob considered. In truth he was pleased the pheromone hadn't totally overpowered Erika. Being the boss was important to her, and he was glad the pheromone hadn't overridden that.

Still, it was important she knew thathe was the boss.

"No bra, but in public I won't treat you like a whore."

Erika considered, "That won't matter if I look like one."

Jacob arched an eyebrow, "Find a way to use it to your advantage."

"A test, then?" She replied.

"A way for you to have your cake and eat it too. Be the Boss, and the Slut."

Erika agreed by dropping her bra on the wet splotch on the floor. She pulled her blouse back on, her nipples prominently outlined against the tight silk fabric. The truth was this test was a huge turn on.

The excitement that people could discover how much of a slut she was. The fact she was going to push the boundaries with co-workers who thought she was frigid and cold. The fact she could be herself.

"What do you need me to do?" Erika asked obediently.

---

It was near the end of the day- the Friday of a long weekend too. Erika was thankful that most of the Lab was mostly empty already. She had cleaned up as much as she could in the bathroom, but she knew anything more than a passing glance would betray the truth.

Jacob had explained his needs, and Erika was going to deliver. Some of the items he wanted was more difficult to achieve than others.

He had made demands of both Erika the Boss, and Erika the Slut. The boss would get him his own personal Lab, stocked with some fairly exotic chemicals and precursors. The slut would get toys, alcohol- and a friend.

She strode down the hall of the Laboratory as she scrolled through friends she could convince to fuck. This was one of the difficult tasks- despite having loads of slutty friends in college, she hadn't talked to most of them since she graduated. Scrolling their social media, most of them seemed to have settled down anyways.

Fuck. This is going to be harder than I thought, she thought to herself. Putting her phone away, she decided to focus on the tasks for the Boss. Sending off a few messages, she secured the chemicals Jacob needed. Soon after she had one of Labs in the new building restricted for "renovation." In short order she was sure the chemicals would be stocked before the end of the day.

By the time she got back to her office, the Boss had gotten everything ready. She texted Jacob.

Erika

Lab 4, in the new building

Jacob

Good, achieve your other tasks and meet me there. We'll be working all weekend

As she slipped into her office, the smell of sex hit her. Her office stank of sex and cum, and her casually discarded bra made it look like a whorehouse. Her hand shot to her pussy and she pressed against her clit.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as she let the horniness wash over her. Years of repressing her sexual urges were coming back in force, her entire body needed to cum.

Erika pulled off her tights as she slipped into her office chair. She threw her feet onto the desk, carelessly kicking some items off the desk. As she played with her clit with one hand, she pulled out her phone looking for a "friend."

"All these bitches are prudes!" she said to the empty room as she scrolled. She thought about who she could bring to fuck Jacob with her, idly fingering her pussy.

Suddenly, she had a wicked thought, and her pussy creamed.

I can't... that's too much even for me! She thought to herself, even as she masturbated faster,God, I'm such a whore!

Before she could stop herself, she sent off a text.

Erika

Hey Kelsey

Thankfully she didn't have to wait long before getting a text back.

Kelsey

I thought you were too good to talk to your slut sister

Erika

Im sorry. Ive been shitty. But Ive changed

Kelsey

Ya right. You used to be cool. I know the stories from college. Then you grad and act like ur better than me cuz I like to fuck

It was true. Her sister had run away from home to escape the hellhole that was their family, and had discovered sex and partying just as Erika was trying to leave that all behind.

She had to prove she was still as sex-crazed the stories.

Erika pulled out her tits, and rubbed herself as she started recording a video on her phone.

"Kelsey, I was a bitch to you, but I want to make it up to you, and I know exactly how to. It'll be worth your while, I promise."

With that, she pulled the camera back to reveal her whole body, her voluminous tits out, her free hand flicking her clit vigorously.

Kelsey didn't reply for a while, and Erika focused on pleasuring her clit. Revealing her true self to her sister was sick. Family shouldn't do that. She shouldn't be so turned on by it. Her pussy throbbed as she thought about fucking her sister. And the thought of fucking her and Jacob-

"Nnnughhhhh!" She moaned as the thought brought her over the edge. She came hard and fast as she imagined all the depraved things she would do with her sister.

When she came down, she realized Kelsey had responded.

Kelsey

Fuck. Why can't I stop watching that

Erika

Because we're family

Kelsey

This is fucking wild. Fine. Ill come meet you.

Pride swelled as she realized she was going to achieve all of her Slut tasks, and in doing so reunite with her little sister. Quickly pulling her clothes back on, she texted Kelsey her address and headed home.