All Comments on 'Better Watch What You Wish For'

by Foxe-Male

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A real slut

Too bad he hasn't the balls to throw her out. That's what they make divorce lawyers for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cuckolding at its best

Why would a husband throw his wife out ? He wanted to be cuckolded ! She gave him a second chance to change his mind, but he wanted it more than ever. So his marriage will be better than ever - with a lot more passion and expression of feelings. Well written teaser !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is another sad one

You are so sad and your life as you knew it is over. In a month you'll be lucky to do anything but lick up cum from that wonderful pussy of hers. You'll be stopped from fucking her and you have lost your wife and it's all your own fault. What an ASSHOLE! YOU ARE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
culd have been great

next time explain how the stud is fucking here.

1jbm1jbmover 13 years ago
Hot story

I enjoyed this story and want more

This is a fantasy many men have, and I am one

I would love for my wife to bring home a creamypie for me

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't compete

This story describes my marriage except in our case my wifes lover is a young muscular Black stud. I can not begin to compete with him, physically or sexually. My wife says he is twice the man I am. I believe her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure garbage

Pure wimp garbage.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

kick her in the cunt and send her on her way then take her big dick fuck stick and shove a bat up his ass hang him by his balls from the light pole in front of the house fuck him and her .

Rw43Rw43about 6 years ago
No, what part of "I want you to experience everything there is"

includes cutting me off?

Hell, no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It will be a turn on for the husband to tongue fuck her asshole to taste all the sperm lubricating her tight pink asshole!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i would set my wife on fire if she did this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous