All Comments on 'Better with Age Ch. 01'

by goes4grey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
I cannot wait for chapter 2.

50's not that old. Nikki Fritz for instance is about 46. Cant mess with perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a lovely lawyer!

I simply can't wait until I get the pleasure of reading chapture 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a lovely lawyer!

I simply can't wait until I get the pleasure of reading chapture 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Done

A 50 something year old woman with huge breasts - it doesn't get any better.

kalodinkalodinabout 6 years ago
Guess I’m jaded.

This is so fucking predictable and derivative.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Love the description of how big and loose her cunt is. On and older amazonian BBW that's perfect.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Great story

Jean is very attractive, tall and well built. Fifty is not so old-of course, at almost 60, that's a given, but there's still a lot of life left in a gal that age. Good for him for taking advantage of it.

The part about them being seen from across the street made me laugh. I went to high school on 16th St. One day during finals I had a test on the 4th floor of the building that faced out on the street. The other guys who were taking that test were already in the room, all clustered around one window, looking across the street. There was a couple in one of the apartments there, screwing right in their window. That was pretty hot.

BTW, cab to Jersey from Manhattan?? 1-How did he get a medallion cab to go to Jersey?? 2-Has he not heard of the PATH train?? OR NJ Transit?? A lot cheaper than a cab!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous