All Comments on 'Better with Age Ch. 03'

by goes4grey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A wonderful love affair, looking forward to your next chapter!!! Thank YOU!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Good Job

A great little story. What a concept, a good hot story and no one is cheating on a spouse or humiliating anyone. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More, please!!

Absolutely enjoyed every word, encore, encore, encore!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I too like older women, did so from the age of about 28. Yes, I was fucking the younger ones too, but that changed for me at a birthday party for my mum. I did the most of the cooking with one of my sisters and looked after the drinks. I didn't particularly notice any one until one of the ladies, June, a tennis partner of my mum came into the kitchen and said, you haven't stopped, to my sister and me, you two did a great job and she looked at me and said you would be very handy to have in the house, I bet your wife doesn't let you out of sight. Thanks, but no wife, oh, and we kept cleaning up. I stayed with mum for 2 days and on the last day she said we had organized a game of tennis, Sarah had to pull out, want to fill in otherwise I have to probably call it off. I had played as a junior and I said well I will give it a try. Thats how it started, June was there, long brown legs, nice ass wrapped in quite a revealing pair of tennis tights. I am a leg and ass man and found myself gazing at this 58 year old. After it was over, I did o.k, June said and he plays tennis as well, what a find. What else does he do. We all laughed, mum said I got to go shopping, I will drop you back, June said well, I wouldn't mind a quick game of singles if your up for it, I can drop you back. I looked at her, she nodded at me, o.k. Mum and Kaye left, we had a quick game and June said come on, lets have a quick bite to eat at my place and I will drop you back. She had sandwiches prepared, it was quite a hot day, shower is in there if you want, while I get changed, I hopped in the shower, mm, when the shower door opened and in walked June. She looked at me and immediately reached for my cock, stroking it, I jumped back, she took her hand away and turned, I grabbed her, pulling her back against me, my cock against her bottom, my hands on her smallish breasts. She pushed her head back, her nipples hard. Oh my god she said as she pulled me out of the shower, into the adjoining bedroom, let me dry you, as she moved around me toweling me and then sat on the bed, I moved forward, my cock in her hand pulling me to her face, my cock sucked, frantically, I held her head and slowed down, then let her blow me and just before I came, I again held her head as my cock unloaded in her mouth. I pulled away, she said oh, sorry, I don't know what, I pushed her back, ssshhhhhh, my tongue finding her soaked pussy, oh, oh, oh, just lightly tonguing her hard clit, her legs closing hard around my head as she orgasmed noisily. I moved up between her legs and slid easily into her very wet pussy, slowly fucking her, then quicker, she would shudder and then I would go slow, teasing. She told me later she had numerous orgasms. I pulled out, no don't, on your knees , she quickly turned over, I pushed into her and held her hips as I fucked her hard, blasting into her as I watched her ass, wondering if she did or not. Well I found out 4 days later when she called me, I lived 2 hours away, want a game of singles, sounds good, stay the weekend, sounds even better. No tennis was played but after renewing my acquaintance with her mouth and pussy and tonguing her tight anus, she rolled over onto her back and lifted her legs, fuck me, I wasn't disappointed as I slid into her pussy, looking at me, she said a lot of guys have tried for my ass, they tell me I have a great looking ass, I said well you do, ssshhh, but they have just tried to push their cocks in, hurting me, I felt her reach for my cock, you were the first to lick me there, making me want to have a cock in my ass, positioning me, go easy, holding me as I eased forward, her anus opened, the head of my cock in , oh, oh, and with small back and forward movements I was in. Tight, hot, I put my lips to hers, holding her face, and slowly made love to her , our tongues dancing, she wrapped her legs behind me, I moved faster, agh, agh, I stopped, am I hurting you, no keep going im going to cum, I went faster, her insides quivered causing my cock to spasm and unload deep into her then I held her, she said don't come out, just roll over and we did and she lay on top of me with my cock in her bottom, I pushed up couple of times and then she started bouncing up and down on my cock until I held her down as I filled her bottom for a second time. She had sprayed my stomach with juices as I fucked her. That was when I decided I would not just chase younger, I definitely prefer older.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous