Better with Age Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buildup of lust from the day and evening came up to the boiling point.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!"

"Yeah baby, give it to me! Cum in my fucking cunt!"

My balls constricted and I roared as my load shot out of my cock and filled Jean's hot pussy. One shot, two, three shots ejaculated from my dick as I shook from the exertion and joyous feelings of climax. Finally after the 10th shot spilled out into her overfull fuck hole my cock stopped convulsing. I collapsed on top of her, both of us out of breath.

Once we regained our senses I pulled my deflating prick from her pussy and rolled off her and onto my back. She propped herself up on her elbow and began playing with my nipple.

"Well Mr. Dupree, I've been fucked plenty of times in my life but I have to say that was probably the hardest I've ever been fucked. You were just pounding me."

"You didn't seem to mind it much from the way you were moaning."

"Oh I didn't mind it at all; in fact I loved every bit of it. You can fuck me like that anytime baby."

She bent down and took my now hard nipple in her mouth. I gasped when she bit it playfully.

"So I guess you won't be sending me back to New York tonight." I chided her.

"I'm not done with you yet you stud!"

She laughed and pushed her lips against mine.

Soon enough we were doing the tongue tango. We kissed languidly for about a minute till she broke it off and climbed on top of me. She unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. She took her big tits in her hands and brought them down to my face.

"Suck on these big boy."

I turned my head to the tit on my left and sucked a hard nipple into my mouth. Jean groaned and pushed her tit harder against my mouth. I bit down on her nub just like she had just done to me and she groaned even louder. I put it between my teeth and pulled out till it popped back and then turned to the tit on my right and ran my tongue all around the areola. I finally zeroed in on her hard nub and sucked it hard, lashing it with my tongue. I started to move back and forth from tit to tit, sucking, biting and licking.

"Hmmm, you have a great tongue Dupree. You know how to use it well."

Suddenly she pulled her tits back from my watering mouth and moved up to sit on my face.

"I want that talented tongue in my pussy again."

She straddled my head with her cunt hovering over my mouth.

I raised my head up and ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, then back again. I took one of her labia lips between my own lips and sucked it into my mouth, moved to the other one and did the same. My lust temporarily sated I was taking my time pleasuring this older woman. Back and forth I varied between licking her and sucking on her big pussy lips. Finally I reached up and opened up her flower and stuck my tongue inside. I instantly tasted cum from the load I deposited in her mixed with her juices. It was a heady cocktail and I moaned my pleasure from drinking it. Jean hearing my reaction pushed her cunt down onto my face driving my tongue deep into her soppy wet hole. I began licking her insides faster and harder getting all the spunk I could reach.

All of a sudden Jean pulled her pussy off my face, swiveled around and pushed her clit into my mouth while she simultaneously inhaled my re-awakened cock deep into her throat. I took her big hard clit between my teeth and began tonguing it back and forth. She groaned and began sucking harder on my pole. I released her clit from my teeth and placed my lips around it and started sucking on it hard. This only made her suck my cock even harder. It almost felt like I was sucking my own cock as we fell into a rhythmic vacuuming of each other's most sensitive sex organs.

I sensed Jean was getting close to orgasm again as she was humping my face more as she started deep throating my throbbing member over and over again. She picked up speed and was slamming my cock down her throat repeatedly as she ground her clit into my mouth. For my part I did my best to keep her little hard cock in my mouth and sucked and licked with wild abandon.

Jean's body went rigid and I could feel her climax crash over her. She took her mouth off my cock for a few seconds as she screamed. Right at that moment I also went rigid and a blast of cum shot out of my dick and all over her face. She immediately took it back into her mouth and sucked voraciously on it as cum flowed out. Both our orgasmic cries were muffled as we had each other's sex in our mouths and tried to keep up with the flow of juices. I literally felt like I was cumming in my own mouth as her juice filled my mouth and with it the last remnants of my earlier spend.

We eventually went slack as the last ripples of climax waved over our bodies. Somewhat relaxed we continued to slowly lick and suck on each other's sex. She lovingly bathed my receding prick with her tongue and ran her lips along its length, cleaning off any cum that didn't make its way down her throat. I also lightly licked and kissed her soft wet pussy as she cooed. Eventually we both were just too sensitive to take any more and we disengaged from each other and lay back on the bed and cuddled together.

"Well Merryweather, I've had my cock sucked plenty of times in my life but I have to say that was probably the hardest I've ever been sucked. You were just engulfing me."

I said mimicking her previous comment.

She laughed. "You didn't seem to mind it much from the way you were moaning, and from the delicious load of cum you shot down my throat I'd say you rather enjoyed yourself."

"Oh I didn't mind it at all; in fact I loved every bit of it. You can suck me like that anytime baby."

We both laughed and returned to snuggling. I wasn't yet ready for another round so I suggested we order up something from room service. We perused the menu and decided on a bottle of champagne and a fruit platter. During the 30 minutes or so it took for the tray to arrive we spent the time talking and getting to know each other better. I told her more about my marriage and what was good and what went wrong. She told me she was engaged back when she was in her 30's but her fiancé started having problems with her work hours and "some other things" that she didn't offer up any further explanation.

I was in the bathroom taking a much needed piss when the knock on the door came to signal the arrival of our order. The bathroom door was ajar and I saw Jean pick up my shirt off the floor and put it on. She did up a couple buttons as she headed to answer the door.

"Bring it right in." I heard her say to the room service person.

I turned out the bathroom light and saw Jean saunter back into the room, the shirt barely covering her ass and a young man pushing the tray behind her with his tongue hanging out. The room reeked of sex, clothes were scattered all about the room and the sheets were in disarray so there was no way the man didn't know what had gone on here.

"Here let me get you your tip." Jean said to the guy and she turned towards the desk.

She leaned over and pulled out the bottom drawer. My shirt ran up the back of her ass and both I and the room service guy got a full view of her naked pussy, damp with juice. I saw the guy's eyes bug out of his head in the mirror on the wall. Jean took her sweet time rummaging thru her purse in the drawer and after a solid minute came up with a wad of bills in her hand. She finally stood back up straight and when she turned to the man her nipples were standing proudly against the shirt and her cleavage was on wide display.

"Here you go, thank you very much."

She placed the money in his hand as he just stood there with his mouth hanging open.

"Have a good night."

She walked the guy to the door. I could see the bulge in his pants as he passed the open bathroom door. Thoughts of a threesome passed thru my mind but I quickly dismissed them, I wanted Jean all to myself. Poor guy, I'm sure he was going to go jack off somewhere and tell his co-workers about this hot grey haired broad up in suite 2010.

I flushed and re-joined Jean. She popped the cork on the champagne and poured 2 glasses.

"You are one naughty lady, Merryweather. I thought that kid was going to cum in his pants."

"I should be spanked I'm so bad."

She took a long sip of sparkling wine and winked at me.

I sat down in the arm chair, put my glass on the side table and said with mock force

"Yes you do need a spanking, you've been misbehaving all day. Get your ass over here and take your punishment!"

Jean put her glass down next to mine and positioned herself at the edge of the chair and leaned over me, her breasts pressing against my one leg, my cock in her stomach area and her ass up in the air at perfect spanking height.

"I've been so bad Mike; you need to show me what happens when I get like that. Do it, give me the spanking I so deserve."

I pulled my shirt that she was still wearing up her back and exposed her gorgeous ass to me. I rubbed my hand around her smooth round ass cheeks before bringing it back and swatting it back down with a smack. I did the same to her other cheek and could see a slight imprint of my hand on each.

"You can do better than that, I mean I was really bad."

She turned her head back to look up at me. This was new territory for me as I have never spanked anybody in my life. But it seems she really wanted it to hurt so I pushed thru my reluctance and decided to get into it.

I pulled my hand back further and really let loose, smacking her ass cheek hard. "Ohhh!" she exclaimed and I repeated the action again, striking the same spot. I gave her one cheek another 3 hard slaps before moving to the other and copying the process. I rubbed her ass with my palm feeling the heat radiate back. I was getting hard from this new erotic exercise and my cock pushed into Jean's stomach.

I really started to get into the dominant role. I began raining down hard blows on her now red hot ass.

"You were such a naughty slut today. Showing your cunt to all those men. I bet you wanted them all to fuck you, make you suck their hard cocks. What a fucking slut you are Jean!"

I continued slapping her ass, one cheek then the other.

"I am such a fucking slut. I did want all those cocks. That's all I've thought of all day is cock!"

She was getting into her role.

I ran my hand down to her snatch, she was flowing juice again, the spanking obviously turning her on. I roughly pushed 2 fingers into her pussy and started fucking her with them.

"I think a nasty slut like you needs a good ass fucking. You want my cock in your ass don't you Jean?"

I fucked her harder with my fingers.

"Oh yeah baby, I want you in my ass. That is so dirty; I deserve to have my asshole pounded by your big strong cock. Make me your ass slut!"

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and helped her to her feet. We embraced and passionately kissed, almost as urgent as when we first entered the room. My hands ran down and grabbed her ass cheeks, which were red hot from the spanking. After a few moments we disengaged. I undid the 2 buttons on my shirt she was wearing and she shrugged it off. I remember seeing some baby oil in the bathroom when I was taking a leak. I told her to get up on the chair with her ass in the air while I went to get the lubrication.

I came back and she was on her knees on the chair, her chest pressed against its back, her ass pushed back in the air. It was really red.

"I guess I really gave you a good spanking, your ass looks like it's on fire."

"It is, I was torn between pain and pleasure you spanked me so soundly. I think you know what side won out."

I reached out and caressed her globes with both hands. I noticed the champagne still on the side table and got an idea on how to cool her off a little, while making her hotter inside. I picked up the glass and brought it to the crack of her ass and poured a little of the wine into it. I quickly followed the liquid with my tongue and began licking it off her. She purred her agreement with my idea. She reached back and pulled her cheeks wide apart and thrust her ass a bit higher. I got the message loud and clear and poured the rest of the glass onto her asshole where it puddled slightly. I slurped up the small pool of wine from her hole and then stuck my tongue in deeper into her crinkled rose bud. She groaned her pleasure and I went to work slowly fucking her ass with my tongue. After a few seconds of this I pulled out and licked all around her little hole, cleaning up all the liquid.

I rimmed her ass for a couple of minutes and my tongue began to tire. I had a raging hard on by that point as all these new erotic experiences had me hornier than I ever remember being. I stood up and told her to turn around; I wanted to see her face when I fucked her. She repositioned herself on the chair, edging her ass towards the front edge and putting her legs astride the arms of the chair. She was wide open for me. I knelt down and took the bottle of lotion and squirted a liberal amount on her rosebud. I pushed a finger in and she groaned. I slowly fucked her ass with my finger for a few seconds and then added a second finger opening her hole up wider.

"Oh yeah, that feels good." Jean said in a horse whisper. "Put it in baby, I want it."

I stood up and squirted a generous amount of lotion on my stiff member and moved into position for my first ever ass fuck. I put the head at her entrance and pushed till her hole opened and my cock began to slide in. This was much different than going into her pussy, which yielded easily. Here I was met with some resistance. As much as I wanted to just shove my cock right up her ass I instinctively knew that nice and slow was the way to go. She would open up to me as she got more comfortable taking my cock.

I pulled my cock back slightly and then eased forward again. This time a few inches slid in easier before I felt the same resistance. I pulled back again till just my cockhead was inside her asshole. I again pushed forward slowly and felt the resistance give way. All of a sudden I was able to slowly slide my full 8 inches into Jean's tight ass. We both groaned in unison and I held my cock still deep in her ass letting us both get used to the tightness.

"Do it baby, It's OK, fuck my ass, I'm ready for you!"

I slowly pulled my cock half way out and then pushed it back in all the way. I pulled back again till about 2 inches of my steely rod were inside her and slowly pushed back in again. The next time I withdrew I pulled all the way back till just my head was left in her hole. I then pushed all the way in with a bit more speed.

"Yesssss!" Jean hissed.

I rolled my hips in a circular motion opening up her bung a bit more before pulling all the way back to my head once again and plunging in with some force. I began to pick up the pace and started fucking her ass with more intensity. The feeling of her tight hole around my dick was incredible, and when she clamped down on it when it was all the way in it felt like my cock was in a velvet vise. I knew I was going to get hooked on anal sex very easily.

I got into a nice rhythm driving my cock balls deep with each stroke. Jean had her legs spread incredibly wide and her right hand was between her legs rubbing away at her large engorged clit. She had her eyes closed up tight and mouth open and spewing out "ohhs!" & "ahhs!" as I steadily fucked her tight ass. Having already cum twice, it was a good 10 minutes before I felt the impending climax come on. I lifted her legs up and put them on my shoulder and leaned forward. She was squished in half on the chair but didn't seem to mind as she had a second hand now fingering her cunt and the other beating her clit. In this position I began thrusting fast and furious as my orgasm surged thru my body.

"I'm cumming, ohhhh, ahhhh, FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!"

I exclaimed as my load just sort of poured out of my cock and deep into her ass. There were no jet pulses this time, just a steady flow of semen leaving my dick. My legs shook and my ass clenched as my cock was buried deep inside her tight ass. She continued her own assault on her pussy and about 15 seconds after my last dribble of cum, she also came in similar fashion, yelling "YES, YES, YES ahhhhhhh!!"

It took me a minute to regain control of my senses and my legs. I let Jean's legs down to the floor and stumbled back till I hit the bed and sat down heavily. She straightened up in the chair, her legs still splayed out so I could see her well fucked asshole as it closed back up to normal. She had a dazed look on her face that probably matched my own.

After a couple minutes of rest she got up and joined me on the bed. We kissed tenderly as we fell back on the bed; both of us exhausted from the evenings exploits.

"Well Mr. Dupree I guess I have no choice but to send you back on the next flight to New York."

As I opened my mouth to protest, she brought her finger to my lips to hush me up.

"That's because the next flight isn't till tomorrow and I'll be on it with you silly! I'm glad you made me wait till tonight, it was well worth the wait." she said with a big smile.

"I'm glad you cancelled our regular office meeting and put this trip together. I enjoyed your company as well as the evening." I said.

We crawled up towards the head of the bed and pulled the scattered sheets over us and snuggled in together. As we drifted off to sleep I again had the thought that women, and in particular Jean, do get better with age.

12