Betting the Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what a story it captured on that night.!!

A resigned Susan Rogers, her husband six floors below, spread wide on a conference table, her yellow thong shoved aside, her matching bra dangling uselessly off her arms was receiving C.J. Vickers as if he were a husband.

Soft, slow strokes gave way to slamming barrages, only to return to the tender offering that was so sensuous.

Kisses. Deep, light, teasing. From him. From her. On the sensitive nipples. On his tempting ears.

He was fucking her big time. She was controlling him to a large degree, having totally resigned to her debauchery.

His heaving body thrusting forward, her undulating one responding.

The camera moved forward.

Her legs had circled him, inviting his thrust, forgiving her sins.

He went first. He would have loved to held off but it was too much.

Susan felt him as he began, the tension, the shudder early in the orgasm.

Suddenly she had control. She pumped, squeezing his cock with her pussy as it came out of each stroke. Her legs grasped, squeezing his orgasm as if it was an extension of her crotch.

He exploded. Head back, loud, uninhibited moan.

Then, out of the middle of it, those three lovely words.

"YOU ARE HIRED!!"

Stupid things at stupid times. Those three little words pushed her over, joining him with her oncoming quake even as his was still reaching a crescendo.

He shook. She shook. He kissed, she kissed back.

At the moment he was not C.J. He was not a perspective employer.

He was instead the vibrant man on top of her, squeezing every little breath of sexual capability she owned.

He would deflate her, she would drain him into a withering mass that was more like a high school boy than a prominent businessman.

Somehow, through the audacity of the whole situation, they rose again out of what they had both thought would be ashes. Very little speaking, very much touching.

He recovered, grew hard again, plunged himself into her willing pussy.

She had never subsided. It just didn't work that way. Her final submission would be days later, after many wonderful fucks with Colin.

Instead, she was still a receptive partner for a humbled C.J.

He was no longer king. He was a willing and gracious sword giving himself to a very receptive scabbard.

Two hours. Jobs no longer an item, it was now just two people, a man and a woman, searching and retrieving from each other.

Then, there was nothing left. It had literally all been "left on the table."

Suddenly, the quietness was unnerving. What do you say under the circumstances?

"Can you and Colin be in about ten in the morning? We need to get you started on your visa's and do all the new hire stuff."

Somehow, through the erotic haze, there was a feeling of total jubilation from Susan.

By God, she had done it!

She was sure that she would later look back and demonize her whorish activity but, for that very moment, she felt like she had won!

She and Colin were going on a great adventure. They were going to be wonderful. She knew it!!

Minutes later as the excited Colin and the sex saturated Susan walked out they cheerfully waved back as C.J. said, "I'll see you later."

To them it was a casual farewell. To C.J., it was a promise. He would definitely be seeing them later. Especially her.

She had no idea she was being sent into a sexual trap, a carefully planned and very patient situation. It may take months. It may take years. But she was being guided into a special situation.

And his name was Eric Olsen.

STARRING...SUSAN!!!

Present day. Australia. A saturated Susan riding Eric's cock as the game is being played outside their window.

Oh, yes!!

Eric Olsen was no accident. He, like three others in the company, was very special and very appreciative "plant."

Years before, C.J. had caught on to Eric's draw for women. That Eric could, with little effort, cause even the most prudish of wives to vacate their morals and their panties. It was a wealth of erotic entertainment for the wealthy magnate.

Coaxed into sharing a few "hidden photos" he had done in the past with other women, he slowly warmed up to the exuberant and extensive plan that C.J. presented. Within months, the ingenious and handy engineer not only had an unlimited budget to buy any surveillance equipment that he wanted but he also had, without anybody's knowledge, a master key that unlocked every apartment on the site.

He was given complete control of devices and women.

Encouraged to fuck who he wanted, when he wanted, and share the videos with C.J. It was perfect for both.

C.J. was able to provide on a continuing basis new, specially picked women. It went without saying that if they arrived, they were a target.

What Eric didn't know was that C.J. had the exact same arrangement with special men at the other three sites. Among them all, there was a never ending stream or erotic entertainment for the lusty boss.

And Susan Rogers was one of them. As he rode her on that floor he acknowledged that, for all his lavish attention and his best effort, it had taken almost the entire three years to bring her into his fold. For the first time, there had been a "target" who had almost escaped his clutches.

In the end, she had not been seduced...she had been delivered. There was no way that the sexy morsel would have relented without the careless and unfortunate wager from her husband.

Once again, Susan Rogers had paid his debt.

Eric rode her softly, lamenting that it had taken him so long. My God, she was perfect! Even way beyond his dreams.

At the same time, the relenting bride pondered her situation.

Not the fact that Eric Olsen was riding her to what would no doubt that be a gushing, noisy orgasm that she had already decided to let go without reservation. Let Colin deal with the inquisitive people below!

Instead, it was, "What next?"

What else was in the offering for her...what was her immediate future.

Deep down she knew this wasn't the last of Eric. It was only the start.

Colin had opened a box that should have been left closed.

Suddenly he turned over again so that she was on top. Carefully, he maneuvered her around to get the best camera angle.

Slowly, gently, he made his calculated move. This could certainly go wrong!

Susan felt it, the finger that slowly moistened itself in her abundant cum before nudging against her virgin ass.

She sucked in as he gently pressed against her rectal opening. It was untried waters, definitely off limits in the past.

But this was different. She flinched but didn't complain.

She couldn't help but wonder if it wasn't a new bet of which she would again be the prize. And next time it would be a willing prize!!

She had no idea that it was instead just part of the script, an exciting addition to the performance that would be enjoyed for years ten thousand miles away.

Breathlessly, beautifully, Susan Rogers performed!

The End