Between Karyn's Toes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough," I said, straightening my back in the chair. "I...er...have quite a serious...'thing'...for feet...."

"Feet?" Karyn said, an intrigued smile spreading on her face.

"Yes, feet," I repeated. "I love beautiful feet."

"Ok," Karyn grinned, pausing to process what I'd just said. "Wow! I never met anyone who said they had a thing for feet before. Is this just for girls feet, or do you like guys feet too?"

I definitely possess an equal appreciation for male feet, and I often find myself focussing on a male performer's toes and soles as he is busy driving his cock in and out of a female on any porn movie I happen to enjoy masturbating to. This is especially true for the many foot fetish titles I have in my porn collection; just like the girls, most, if not all, of the male performers in these films are barefoot onscreen, and I've often wondered if this is intentional, as it only serves to double the thrill for people like myself. There is one particular male performer - a lean, tattooed young Frenchman - whose scenes, I feel, demand repeated viewings from me. He has stunning feet; perfectly proportioned toes and flawlessly smooth soles, heels and ankles. My favourite scene of his involves him kneeling, his masculine, wrinkled bare soles upturned and fully visible as he slowly and sensuously flicks his expert porn tongue back and forth against the girl's fantastically pink and engorged clitoris, grinding that beautiful little bud, sliding his tongue rhythmically deeper and deeper into her glistening cunt. As he's doing this, her metallic purple painted toes are perched atop his shoulders as the main focus of the scene. Watching the girl flexing her toes, spreading and stretching them as they softly caress his face, neck and earlobes is the icing on the cake. I'm able to quite easily enjoy his bare feet as well as hers due to the way the scene has been framed, and I often cum hard and messily as I frenziedly jerk myself off to this fabulously foot-focussed scene. Also, often at the gym I've found myself showering after a workout when a guy walks in and starts showering right next to me. I've caught myself glancing down to check out his beautiful, naked, wet male toes, comparing his to mine, hoping to see him lifting each foot individually to soap and massage his bare soles, attentively lathering in between each of his masculine toes, making my heart race and my cock buzz with lusty appreciation.

"Oh both, without a doubt," I answered. "It depends entirely on the individual foot, as well as its owner, but I can definitely appreciate hot feet on men as well as women."

I wanted to say, there and then, how fucking incredibly desirable, delicious, shapely and sexy I found hers to be, and the intense feelings of lust they inspired within me, but, for some reason, decided to hold onto that thought, at least for the moment.

"What does your wife think about your foot thing?" Karyn asked, "Does she let you have your way with her feet?"

"She used to," I said, "but not for a long time. She says it tickles too much."

"What does?" she probed. She was loving every second of these juicy revelations.

"When I suck her toes," I replied.

She let out a giggle.

"Suck her toes, oh my god!" she exclaimed, excitedly flicking at her blonde hair again. "Tell me about that."

"Well," I began, "not that I think you'll be shocked by this or anything, but when I have toes in my mouth and I'm sucking for all I'm worth, my cock is so hard and I'm the most turned-on, aroused, on fire - whatever you want to call it - that I could possibly be."

I heard myself say the words and it was like a surreal freeze-frame. I couldn't believe I was actually discussing these things - saying these words! - with my boss's eighteen year-old daughter! And yet, at the same time, she was so adult and open-minded, it made it seem like we were discussing the weather or politics or something else entirely banal instead. She made it all seem so natural to talk this way with her. What amazed me even more was the fact that she didn't seem remotely shockable either.

"Do you like your wife's feet on your cock?" she asked. I noticed she'd began slowly rocking her hips back and forth as she sat, which made me wonder - or think - that that beautiful teenage pussy of hers was moistening with every word I said.

"She does have sexy, sensual feet," I replied. "She hasn't for a while, but she used to grip me between her soles and slowly fuck me with her bare feet until I couldn't stand it another second.."

"Mm-hmm.." Karyn nodded. She was gently biting her lower lip by this point.

"So," I carried on, "I would have to cum hard right there with my hard dick between her soles, my sperm shooting all over her toes and soles and up the fronts of her legs."

I was actually trying to shock her now, although still giving her nothing less than the truth as dictated by the rules of the game.

"Mmm.." Karyn sighed, this time she arched and then straightened her back, rocking forward slightly.

"What about my feet?" she said.

"What about your feet?" I replied, vainly pretending I hadn't become obsessed with them.

"What would you like to do to them?" she asked, "I've been barefoot all day, and I was sure I caught you staring at my toes when I came in and tried to talk to dad earlier."

Where did I start? How was I to explain to this beautiful girl that I wanted to lick and suck and smell and worship and fuck and caress her extraordinary, gorgeous, perfect, youthful bare feet?!

"Me?," I said, feigning ignorance. "Staring at your toes?"

She nodded, grinning.

"Absolutely, I was."

Without saying a word, she turned slightly to the left, manoeuvring her legs from under the table and began to slowly raise them. I clearly saw her thighs come into view, then her knees, her gorgeous calf muscles, and then...

"Here," she purred. "Here they are again in case you'd forgotten how they look."

She slowly placed her bare feet toes-first onto the table top. My heart was in my mouth; they were even more magnificent close-up.

"Oh, Jesus!" I said, temporarily unaware I had just leant forward, getting closer still towards the girl's feet. I instantly felt the urge to embed my nose deeply between each of those beautiful teenage toes, one by one, sniffing and smelling her incredible toe cleavage, joyously savouring every wrinkle, nook and curve.

"So what would you do to them?" she repeated. I watched as she provocatively flexed each delicious toe, spreading them and fanning them widely against the table top.

"Well," I began, my aching, hard cock threatening to rip clean through the fabric of my pants. "I'd want to smell these incredibly beautiful feet right here first of all."

"You'd like to smell my feet?" she asked. "Really? How do you think they smell, just from looking at them? I've been in my bare feet all day, but I might not have washed them since yesterday."

The suggestion that her delectable feet were perhaps unwashed sent a thrill from deep within my ball sack right to the tip of my aroused dick.

"I'd imagine.." I replied, pausing to savour the sight of her gorgeous young feet. "I'd imagine that in between these fantastically beautiful toes of yours is an extremely fragrant and exciting place where a man like myself can live out some of his wildest fantasies."

She let out a loud laugh, throwing her head back as she did so.

"Mmm, really?" she asked. "And what if, say, I went running last night with just my bare feet in my old stinky running shoes and didn't wash properly between my toes afterwards? Would you still like to smell them even then?"

Imagining her dirty, sweaty bare teenage feet, fresh from her old, well-worn running shoes, alternating between my mouth, my nose, and my erect cock excited me like few things had in my life up until that point.

"Mmm," I sighed, intensely aroused at the prospect. "I'd be begging you to let me smell them if that was the case!"

"Ok, smell them," she said, flexing both her ankles so that her toes pointed straight up towards the ceiling.

There was no way I was going to consider refusing; not even my marriage vows could prevent that. I quickly reasoned to myself that supposing she granted me five seconds with my nose even a half an inch away from her beautiful young toes, then decided not to take this - whatever this was - any further, I could at least hold her incredible foot aroma in my nostrils, savouring it intensely as I jerk myself half to death after I arrive back home.

"Mmm, my pleasure," I said, grinning wickedly at her.

I leaned slowly over the table, lowering my face further and further. Karyn giggled across from me as she watched my features gradually disappearing under the soles of her naked feet. I expected her to flinch as my skin touched hers; the tip of my nose gliding eagerly between the big toe and second toe of her silky right bare foot. She just sighed, gently stretching and flexing her gorgeous young toes as I finally got to smell them in all their glory.

I have never in my life suffered from premature ejaculation, however this exact moment brought me damn close to shooting ropes of cum down my legs without even so much as touching my cock.

I inhaled for as long and as deeply as I could. The smell between her smooth, inviting toes was intoxicating in the extreme. I felt all five of her toes clasp into my face as she made them into a fist, playfully grabbing and squeezing my nose.

"Well?" she demanded, "how do they smell?"

I kept my nose fully entrenched, gorging myself on her incredible foot smell, angling my head slightly to the left so that I could answer her with something other than a perverted grunt.

"Mmmmm..." I sighed. "Beautiful. Just.... uhhhh...beautiful..!"

I thought to myself how valid her unwashed feet scenario may have been as I inhaled again and again, savouring repeated lungfuls of the girl's glorious odour. There was definitely a degree of tangy sweat blended with the remnants of some sort of soft skin foot cream from perhaps a day or two ago. Had she indeed gone to bed last night with these wonderful, stinky feet after having gone for a run?, I wondered to myself as I sniffed and inhaled for all I was worth. The incredible, breathtaking aroma from between her succulent toes made my entire abdomen ache and my heart race with sheer lust.

I realised, too, that the smell of her toes had broken my self control, I was now stroking my engorged cock-head under the table through the fabric of my pants.

I tenderly slid my nose from between her first two toes, running back and forth along the undersides of all five of her beautiful young digits, making her giggle, a soft moan also emanating from her lips.

"How about the little one?" she asked, pointing, singling out her pinkie toe by fanning it widely outwards from its companions. "Does it smell good in between there?"

I made a bee-line for it, tracing out little circles with the tip of my nose, grinding it into the marvellously intimate space she'd purposely exposed to me.

"Does that make a married man's cock hard?" she asked naughtily, squeezing the tip of my nose as hard as she could between her little and fourth toes.

The heady scent of her first three toes had been wondrous, however, in the deep little valley between her pinkie toe and fourth toe, it had now become simply exquisite. I could no longer resist, my mouth opening to engulf that deliciously pungent little nub.

She moaned loudly, feeling my tongue suddenly encircling and caressing her incredible little extremity.

"Oh my fucking god," she exclaimed, inhaling sharply. "Oh, that feels so fucking good! Mmmm, that's it! Suck it! Mmmm, suck it!"

I ran the wet tip of my excited tongue firmly back and forth, back and forth, through that secret little fleshy valley between her succulent toes, firmly sucking her delectable little pinkie toe. Her sweet, youthful skin was warm, silky smooth and intensely fragrant under my nostrils and deep within my mouth.

"Mmmm," she sighed, biting her lip and watching me. "Fuck, that's making me so wet!"

I unzipped my pants under the table. I don't remember a time in my life when my cock had ever been as hard as it was at that moment, and I could no longer suffer the constriction. I manoeuvred the fat, aching head of my dick through the opening I had just created, freeing it from the confines of my clothing. I felt my sticky pre-cum oozing from its swollen tip as I released it from my underwear.

"Oh, are you taking it out?" she sighed. "I want to see it! Show me that married cock."

I stood up, never letting her sweet young toes fall from my mouth. She slowly raised her leg in the air as I stood up, my rock hard dick finally springing free from under the table.

"Fuck!," she gasped, staring at my erect penis as it bobbed, protruding from my open fly. "That's gorgeous! I bet wifey loves sucking on that fat dick, doesn't she?"

I smiled in reply, my mouth quick to remould around those succulent teenage toes.

"Mmmm" she responded, still staring at my erection, "you'd give Tommy a run for his money, that's for sure!"

Tommy. It took me a moment to recall that Tommy was one of the dildos with which she enjoyed masturbating. Again I imagined her sliding him in and out of her beautiful, eighteen year old cunt, making herself cum over and over again.

"Would you enjoy that," I asked, my words escaping from between her toes, "watching my wife sucking my dick while I suck on these incredible toes of yours?"

She giggled naughtily.

"Only if she didn't mind watching while you fuck me with that beautiful big dick while you're sucking my toes."

The notion thrilled me immensely.

"Take those pants off," she ordered. "In fact, take everything off!"

In a heartbeat, I undid my belt and unfastened my pants, feeling them fall to the floor along with my underwear. My thumbs eagerly undid the buttons on my shirt, which joined the rest of my crumpled clothing under the table. My shoes were somewhere in the hall, so I stood there wearing nothing but socks.

"I love married men," she cooed, studying every inch of my naked body. "Their wives just don't appreciate how fucking eager they are to please them."

She slipped her right hand under the waistband of her shorts. I watched as she slowly guided her fingers down between her thighs, which she parted slightly, and began to brazenly finger and frig her aroused little pussy.

"Mmmm..." she purred, her head rolling back, eyes closed. "Oh fuck yes! Mmmm.. God, I want to feel that cock!"

She pulled her toes out of my mouth and I watched as both of her beautiful teenage feet met - ball of foot to ball of foot, heel to heel - around the shaft of my aching, hard cock.

The incredible warmth and silky flawlessness of her skin was literally breathtaking, causing me to inhale sharply as all ten of her delicious toes caressed either side of my shaft.

"Wow," she sighed. "It's so hot!"

What a rush! I watched as her beautiful bare feet gently squeezed and caressed the thick, veiny shaft of my penis, her perfect, soft heels gently brushing against the hair on my thighs. The tips of her toes stroked and teased the engorged rim of my fat glans, squeezing it firmly. She slid the big toe of her right foot down to the underside of my cock, where it nuzzled and tickled and flicked. A large bead of my pre-cum sat waiting on the tip of my painfully erect dick, and I watched as her sweet toes finally disturbed it, smearing it down and around, making the entire length of my cock glisten.

"Slippery!" she purred.

Karyn withdrew her right foot, keeping her left firmly against the right side of my cock. She curled her right leg back towards her, temporarily removing her right hand from inside her shorts to grab her bare foot and pull it towards her mouth.

"Mmmm...!" she moaned, sucking her own beautiful toes, tasting my sticky pre-cum. I marvelled at how flexible she was; fully able to suck not only her big toe, but her little pinkie toe also, bending her perfect foot right around for maximum enjoyment, one hand clutching her silky heel as her tongue probed and licked.

"Taste good?" I asked, slowly thrusting my hips back and forth, unashamedly fucking her left foot.

She simply nodded, a grin almost fully spreading on her busy mouth.

"Get onto the table," she said. She let go of her foot, at the same time removing her left leg from the tabletop and the side my dick. She stood up and quickly began removing her shirt, expertly undoing her white bra and sliding her shorts down her thighs.

The girl had beautiful, youthful breasts; pert and firm little mounds on which resided truly beautiful little pink nipples. My eyes quickly scanned downwards, over her sculpted belly to her pussy. I was delighted to note that she was shaved silky-smooth save for a little tuft of blonde hair which adorned her fine pubis.

I did as she commanded, quickly climbing up onto the sturdy, hard wooden table. I knelt for a second before she told me to get onto my back, so, of course, I complied, reclining my naked body back onto the tabletop.

I felt her hands on my legs as she swiftly removed my socks.

"Now, let me see your feet," she said.

I watched her as she examined both my bare feet, her right hand gently wrapped around my left foot so that her thumb was lightly pressed against my sole. I flexed my toes back, spreading them as wide as I could in tribute to those delectable valleys of toe cleavage I had just been losing myself in.

Before I could ask for her opinion on my naked size twelve feet, Karyn hungrily gobbled the big toe of my left foot into her hot, wet teenage mouth, and started sucking hard, her soft, young hand gently massaging my bare sole.

"Uuuuh!" I moaned. The sensation was blissful in the extreme, and made my stiff cock ache even more with intensely lustful pleasure. No one, besides me, had ever sucked my toes before.

That mouth of hers! What a hot, skilled orifice for one so young, I thought to myself, my dick in my hand as I slowly stroked myself on the table top. She sucked insistently, her tongue rolling and caressing from the tip of my toe right down to its sturdy, masculine base and all the way back up. Her fingers worked themselves steadily between my toes, spreading them wide as she forced them apart almost to the point of pain.

"You taste so fucking good," she sighed, turning her attentions to my right foot, her fingers still embedded between the toes of my left.

She sniffed, sliding her nose all along my bare sole from my heel to my toes, inhaling deeply and moaning with approval. I extended my strong toes, pressing their tips into her face, finding her nose as it drew level with the ball of my foot and squeezing it as she had done with me.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned, her tongue grinding into the wrinkles of my sole, her mouth opening wide.

She slowly removed her fingers from between my toes and began climbing up onto the table. I glimpsed her delicious, young, pink cunt lips as her thighs parted, one knee at a time finding balance on top of the table as she climbed up.

Karyn lay back, spreading her thighs and positioning herself so that she faced me from between my legs.

"Put it in me!" she sighed. "Fuck me while you kiss and suck my feet!"

I could practically feel the heat emanating from the girl's beautiful cunt as she rested her bare ass just inches from my balls. I took my cock in my left hand, slapping it repeatedly against her soft, damp snatch, firmly striking her palpitating little clit bud more than once with its fat underside.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, biting her lip, watching my cock spanking her teenage pussy. "Mmmm! Mmmm! Oh, fuck yes! Mmmm.."

Slowly, I parted those incredible, pink lips, sliding my rock-hard glans inside her gorgeous eighteen year old cunt, inch by inch. She moaned loudly as my fat dick penetrated her hot little hole, gliding inside with the lubrication of her delicious juices and my slippery pre-cum.