Between the Bars Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers

His rhythm changes, gets short and jerky. His breath speed up and he strokes my cock roughly. When he shoots, I come just after him, just from the feeling of knowing he's in me. And when he reaches up and releases the straps and tears open the Velcro, freeing my wrists, I drop down to my back beside him and I can't see or think in the cloud that takes over my brain and obliterates everything but the low, throbbing hum in my veins and the delicious burn spread all over my ass.

"I never thought this would happen to me again." Daniel's low voice reaches through my pleasant haze. It's almost like he's talking to himself. "When Ray died I thought this was all over for me. Most people never get this, and I've found it twice. Are you listening?"

"Mmm-hmm."

He whispers, and I understand. Some things just can't be said out loud. He doesn't talk this way so I know this is important. More important than any flowery declarations of love that I might spin on the pages of a novel.

"I was dead inside when I met you. I never expected to live through this investigation and I didn't really care. When Adkins pointed that gun at me, I suddenly did care; it dawned on me that I wanted to live after all. And you came and saved my life, but you also saved my heart. I want you to know that. I want to give you everything you want and need."

I swallow hard and open my eyes. He's sitting there next to me, looking down at my face and I reach up and touch his cheek, run my thumb over his damp, swollen lips. He is so fucking beautiful.

"You do."

He gives me that smile that has made me weak in the knees since the very first time I saw it, until it got inside me and became a part of me. He gets up and offers me his hand.

"Come on, I'll wash your back."

I grin and wince as I get to my feet. A deep, satisfying burn makes my ass throb. "Oh my god. I'm not gonna be able to sit down tomorrow."

"I'm sorry." He groans. "Did I take it too far?"

"No, it's okay. I like it. You were perfect." I follow him toward the bathroom, turning up the furnace as we pass the thermostat. We both like it warm when we soak in the tub. "When all the aunts and uncles and cousins are over, they'll all wonder why I'm standing up all day and only you and I will know the truth."

"Mmm, that will be hot."

I turn on the water in the big claw foot tub and we lean against the sink, kissing, as the steam rises and mists the mirror and the window over the tub that looks out onto the dark field beyond, where snow has begun to fall.

***

fin

carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers