All Comments on 'Between the Pages of Adultery Ch. 02'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best loving wife of all literorica

Laura is indeed a loving wife.she cheated on her husband with Brad, slept with him more than once and now trying to win back her husband. She saw Brad, she came with him, and now she's gonna conquer her cuckolded hubby. She's not forcing him to forgive her, just trying to manipulate him, very gently and intelligently, into forgiving her and accepting her back in his life. But at least she's not like the lying cheating bitches of literotica. She cheated but she also confessed. Doesn't that make her a better woman? Wasn't Stalin better than Hitler?

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

You know, her confessing her affair, quitting her job, changing her cell phone number and throwing herself at her husbands mercy I feel counts for something. I know those Anon's will yell Cuck Cuck. But I guess I am feeling a little sorry for her. We will see how forgiving as the story progresses. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well Written Story vs Well Liked Story

This story is extremely well written and well paced. It also seems to me to be a very realistic accounting of what can happen when one spouse cheats when there’s a minor child involved. I give the story so far five strong stars.

One thing I’ve noticed about a lot of the reviewers here is that unless the story is an absolute and complete BTB, they rate it poorly, despite how well written it may be. This story has all the earmarks of a reconciliation. I’ll admit to preferring BTB endings, but if a reconciliation is warranted, as long as it’s well written, I’m fine. And that’s the key point to the title of my little discourse here. Too many people downgrade a story because they specifically don’t like any kind of reconciliation. It matters not to them that the story is well written, well paced and generally plausible. And that’s a shame because it discourages writers from writing what might be logical endings to their stories because they know they’ll get slammed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is really good but I have problems when the husband reacts to his wife cheating as though he actually witnessed it. Yes, a husband will be really upset but his anger has no substance to feed on he didn't see his wife cheat and while he may imagine her cheating it would be no more than like having a fantasy.

Try imaging your wife cheating. Does it make you angry no it probably doesn't. That's exactly how a man would be in this scenario.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Very real continuation.

5⭐

adultery affects and impacts an entire family unfortunately.

With or without separation, the offending spouse loses a lot of respect, trust, moral sense ... on the part of the children too.

You spell Ashley's gradual drift correctly.

On the other hand, I regretted that you did not develop the discussion on the link: the why, the how, the duration, how much, is it the first time?, .......

All these questions owe an endless song in the head of the betrayed spouse.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Needs to get moving

The story that is. As slow as molasses in January.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

One of the best writers far on the top

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always surprises me how easy authors assume men are manipulated by women (here his daughter), and how children can only grow up happy if both parents are married. I would argue that happy parents make for a happy child regardles wwther they life together and stronly advise anybody to get separated if the alternative is forced cohabitation.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This by the anon below...."Try imaging your wife cheating. Does it make you angry no it probably doesn't. That's exactly how a man would be in this scenario." Yeah, we all can agree that his/her comment shows just how the stupid never realize they are actually stupid.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago
Second Time Around

And pretty much in the minority, but this is one of the few times I find myself rooting for a reconnciliation, not a RAAC. I also seem to be one of the few who know the difference. For those who want bodies at this point, come down to Texas, these fine politicians others elected are providing them by train load, but there's still plenty of room for you. What the hell, the death penalty for adultry, why not? Ohio has it for Michigan speeders.

Great job LTW, I've seen this story played out up front and personal from a number of angles myself and you describe all of the emotions to a 'T'. Then you point out how it affects others like his PA, talk about unintended consequences. No one ever considers those in the real world, at least not the ones I have known. Signed: BTW

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
If

If Harrison is the star at his workplace,it doesn't say much for the rest of them.He is indecisive,short tempered,prone to mood swings and clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she loved her daughter, she’d quickly finish the divorce, giving him custody, the house, and no alimony. Teenaged girls need their fathers much more than their mothers. Especially because mom’s boyfriends are likely to sexually abuse the daughter and dad’s girlfriends don’t.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Consequences

Consequences

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Mr. Corbett, you might also give some thought to marriage counseling. From what you've told me, it sounds as if your wife is serious about making amends, and with a fifteen-year-old child implicated... well, it might be worth a try."

Yep. My first thought, too. Taking the risk of confession AFTER taking other actions such as ending it, quitting her job, etc. are clear acts of remorse and contrition. The lawyer was doing the due diligence for a man not really able to make rational decisions at the time. My reaction is that this woman had problems but certainly worth consideration of forgivenes. Great story.

Anita71Anita7110 months ago

oh poor ashley, she seems to be heading in the wrong direction, there are big problems ahead i think

but a really good story, well written

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What kind of bitch drops a confession of an affair on her husbsnd in the midfdle of the week and just before his birthday? Great writing because i can't stand the entitled twat.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

well, what did she expect?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Compounding unintended consequences.

(Mother Loose?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good, you are filling in your story well, and I recommend this.

Harrison's thoughts about why he left the tickets are important. I realize those might come up in later chapters, but it feels like they won't, and that it would have been a good, straight, insight for us about H.

There is a lack of maturity from Harrison about not recognizing what slut has done to begin to atone/ prevent contact with the affair-partner/ confess, and in H's not even considering marital counseling as mentioned by the lawyer he met.

He does not have to get back with her, but his responses do not bode well for any future relationship with his daughter through a divorce or with his ex.

Honestly, maintaining as good a relationship as you can, even in divorce, is a decent idea.

... but, you are telling us about THIS couple and family, and I will read on...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous