All Comments on 'Between The Walls Ch. 03'

by TheLastNavigator

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great johhny is a wuss,jd is an asshole, and lou is a man twister. loves johnny ,but is wanting to fuck jd.slutty isnt it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Talk about a cock tease, she really is a bitch, Johnny is a wimp and JD an asshole who takes advantage of drunk women, well done for writing 3 of the WORST characters I have ever read and please learn the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE and where they are used.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I can't blame JD for going after Lou or blame Lou for doing her thing. Johnny had years to make his intentions known with Lou so its his loss for now. I just hope Johnny doesn't become too much of a jealous ass towards Lou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow anger management anonymous

I loved but if it takes years for an update next time I'll...well I'd be highly upset:-)

Y did I smile at the end? I'm completely serious.

brittybeebrittybeeover 11 years ago
hmm

I liked it. Moreeee!:)

If others don't, why leave mean comments? Pointless and counterproductive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You....

I am so GLAD you updated. I love this story sooo much!! I don't know. I like Johnny for Louise. Although JD seems like a cool enough guy and he seems to really like Louise. But that's the thing, both Johnny and JD like her and I like both Johnny and JD, lol! Decisions, decisions. I'm still going to root for Johnny though. They have history together and Johnny seems to be in love with Louise although if JD keeps it up he will probably fall for her too. In the end it's who Louise is in love with and while JD may be a distraction from Johnny, he is not Johnny. Anyway, I'll stop rambling. Thanks again for the update, I cannot wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope...

Lou and JD end up together. Johnny has waited way too long to express his feelings and it really irks me when friends like each ither but don't go for it. Great chapter.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

I think he is going to try to kill Johnny, which is going to cause a problem in the triangle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So glad for the update. Can't wait for the next chapter, because things are getting good. :-) -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Guess I'm in

Team JD. He seems more stable. Johnny waited too long and has a disconcerting possessive streak going there, quite unattractive. Can see that a conflict is being built up. Will be an interesting explosion to 'watch'.

tigerrastigerrasabout 11 years ago
good story

I think Lou need a reality check. How can you be in love with one man.

Next thing you know she is trying to sleep with another man.It is her fault

to she could have easily told Johnny that she is in love with him it work

both ways. She sound like a easy lay. But i do love this story you are a

magnificent writer a gave you five golden stars that you deserve keep

up the great work.I dont like JD.

tigerrastigerrasabout 11 years ago
good story

I think Lou need a reality check. How can you be in love with one man.

Next thing you know she is trying to sleep with another man.It is her fault

to she could have easily told Johnny that she is in love with him it work

both ways. She sound like a easy lay. But i do love this story you are a

magnificent writer a gave you five golden stars that you deserve keep

up the great work.I dont like JD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG! Don't leave me hanging!

I love this triangle. Please continue!

TheLastNavigatorTheLastNavigatoralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Trying

I'm definitely trying to continue with this story, but after getting some negative feedback it discouraged me a bit. But I must write on, so I will continue. I also have a new story in the works that has been must more prominent in my head so I will try to get two new updates for you all soon. Thanks for the love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
as of this moment

you've got ratings of 4.56, 4.69, and 4.63. If you're discouraged with that, what would it take to encourage you, a Nobel Prize for Literature?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please

Screw the negative comments please finish this story. I read this a while ago and just rediscovered it today, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!!!

Please do not let people discourage you from writing. I LOVE this story! Sure, there may be some people who do not like it, but who cares. You like, you wrote, now post it. It's YOUR story and what you are feeling. As long as it pleases you disregard what everyone else says, especially if it isn't constructive criticism and people are just being rude or personal. For every person that does not like it, someone else will, even if they do not post that they do. I hope you continue here and also try posting to Valent Chamber, if you want more coverage. I cannot wait for more!!!

phoenixeyephoenixeyealmost 11 years ago
Please do continue the story

I know that some negative comment might discourage you, but that shouldn't keep you from finishing a story others might find lovely. I am one of those people and I would like to read more.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
more

Pls continue I need to know more

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
continuation

2 men like her, please more chapters needed and wanted...

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Will there be anymore?

The start was really good

SexyRose20SexyRose20almost 10 years ago
poz continue

Plz finish this awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yes please. It's so good.

Lane1671Lane1671about 9 years ago
This story is your 'baby' so...

do not allow negative comments to undermine you. Don't modify the plot to accommodate us; it would be all over the place and probably just implode. Your submission could be 100% error free but some spiteful person will have something irrelevant to say. Yes, there are some spelling errors and words used incorrectly but those things are fixable. The criticisms are overly harsh and not constructive and were posted intentionally to rattle you and to incite arguments with your fans. Please continue/finish this series.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezabout 9 years ago
nooooo

i want johnny and louise to be together noooooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please!

You were doing great...you have to finish this.

oldpackoldpackover 7 years ago

Yet another story not finished...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLastNavigator@TheLastNavigator
129 Followers
Please let me reintroduce myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES