All Comments on 'Beverly and Greg Ch. 01'

by Jessica Trollop

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Aditya_incestAditya_incestover 18 years ago
Astonished !!!!

Hi .... dont have words to describe. My Head Spinning.... looking forward for the second part in Beverly's words. I would request you to put some inputs from ur end too... Great Job Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

Great story. Would love to hear more details about Beverly & Greg's lovemaking sessions. Did she suck his cock? Did he go down on her? Did she let him cum in her mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
superb

wow, wat a great story. while reading i wanked thrice. now i am looking for my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh My God!

One hell of a hot story. I'm glad that I had a chance to read this. It made me curious about your story, The Perfect Couple." I'd read and downloaded it to my computer when I first read it. When I did a search of my current computer it wasn't anywhere to be found. My all time favorite incest story was gone. At least I get a chance to right that wrong now and at the same time to read more of your great writing. As for the anonymous trogs who blast your work, you made it plain from the outset what the story was about. They profess to hate it and yet after the warning they read it anyway. Who's the sick SOB? Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I AGREE!!!!

I agree with ronnie. Don't the last two anon. readers get to you.This is an EROTIC story site for Christ's sake, The son is of age and the sex is not all that kinky[damn the bad luck] so I don't see what they are gripping about.Do you think it could be alittle bit of wishful thinking/envy????huh?// ROTFLOL

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 18 years ago
Great Story!

Love your story! Don't know where the anonymous commentators came up with their rape comments, but a consentual relationship is hardly rape. So, don't listen to them! You're story is wonderful!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
a very good stroy

There's nothing better to read about than a sexy sweet mom with her pussy full of her son's cum. She so full of cum it dribbles down the insides of her legs to her ankles, when she get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love it - very maginative!

This story is not the usual narrative. A very imaginative sequence. Is it all fiction or a recounting of correspondence? The reader wonders, but is mesmerized, and in my case, gets a big hard on.

xcaddis169xcaddis169over 10 years ago
Intense

I found this very intense and moving, and I hope there will be a Ch. 03. The author is now my favorite.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

OH MY GAWD!!!! you just must keep writing!!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Such lucky mother and son.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

Following from "Perfect Couple", this is awesome. Now to read the next part...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous