Beverly and Greg Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly

So you used the old give mommy a backrub ploy. I love it. Tell me more tell me more sweetie!!! Darling forget the carpets! Go to Gregory's bedroom and wake him up with a nice blowjob. Once he's nice and hard get on top and ride him to glory. Don't leave his room until you have drained every last ounce of semen out of him.

That's my advice anyways (teehee)

Jessie

She sent me several more emails during the day filling me in on some of the details of her seduction of Greg (which will be detailed in full in Part Two) and what she would like to do to me. I replied back:

Beverly

Oh Girl this is so great! You must have felt so fantastic at this point! I wish I had been there to share this with you. I have just spent the last few hours reading your story over again and again as well as what else you wrote me today. I don't know what I am enjoying more, what you did with Greg or what you want to do to me!

I am so looking forward to reading the rest of your story. You are a great writer. You explain so vividly what you did and how you felt. It's a fantastic story of forbidden passion and love shared openly without shame between two wonderful real life people. I would love to submit it once I have the details. It's a story that needs to be told.

I look forward to your email in the morning. I hope you got a little sleep through the night (teehee). I Love You and look forward to hearing from you

Jessica

Sunday while I was out she sent several messages:

Oh My Darling, how I lust for you. Yes, I was fucking Greg, Baby, and my hungry little cunt is overflowing with his cum right now. I will try to write more today but am not sure.

Make your sweet, precious, darling little pussy cum for me, Baby, and tell me about doing it for me. I would eat you alive if I were with you. I would love BEING NAKED WITH YOU, JESSIE.

You have gotten me so horny I could fuck anything. My CUNT is ON FIRE, full of my son's cum and wanting you to eat it out of me, sucking my pussy and biting my clit and making me cum again while you suck me.

I replied several times as well. Because she was in a different time zone we weren't on line at the same time to message back and forth. So I poured out my heart to her that night after she had gone off-line.

Beverly

I have been thinking about you all day. Went to a function with my young stud but all I could think of was you. How I'd love to hold you to kiss you. I look forward to more of the Mother/Son seduction story tomorrow, though I hope you get to the part where he slides his stiff young manhood into you before I lose my mind!!!

PS I hope Greg gave you a good workout tonight.

Beverly My Love

I am imaging that you are in bed with your handsome young son. You are on your back with your legs spread wide. He is comfortably positioned in the saddle of your soft womanly hips. He is inside you, deep inside you. Not just physically but emotionally.

The thrusting movements of your young man are so primitive and animalistic that you honey, a sophisticated southern belle should be repulsed by such brute feelings deep within you. But you are not. You are screaming and thrashing beneath his strong thrusting body. He is your son, your love, your man, the only man for you, the perfect man. The perfect man with the perfect woman (and you are the prefect woman) equals the Perfect Couple. You Beverly and Gregory are the Perfect Couple. Don't ever stop loving each other. Its not just Sex! You have the Perfect Love

Love You Both Always

Jessica

Monday morning Beverly sent me more details of her and Greg's first day together as Lovers. She began the message with:

Jessica, Darling, I need you so much. As for Greg, Baby, we fucked again last night just as you presumed. He has the most beautiful big dick you can imagine and it fills me so deliciously.....

They had been lovers for 4 days now and showed no signs of letting up. This ends part One. Part Two will detail in Beverly's own words the seduction of her son Greg.

12