Beverly and I Ch. 02

Story Info
He and his wife go beyond exhibitionism.
3.5k words
4.54
154.2k
74

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers

Sunday, April 9, 2000.

All morning I've been trying to hide the fact that I'm torn up inside. Several times I have come close to throwing up.

All morning I've had a hard on. How can something feel so bad and so good at the same time.

I think back to that guy Bill in the nude bar and I think I know how he must have felt. Knowing my wife was out fucking another man last night is just about the hottest thing I can imagine. But it still hurts so much I can hardly stand it. I love her more than ever, now. When Bev got home last night it was pretty obvious that she had been to bed with Sam. I got up as soon as I saw her and took her to our bedroom. Her hands were sweaty and cold. Mine were hot and clammy.

We were both as nervous as we were on our first date all those years ago. In a way last night was like a first date. Or a new beginning. It was the first time my wife cuckolded me. God, it hurts to say that. But I know it won't be the last time and that makes me hot.

When we got to the bedroom I helped her out of her clothes. When I removed her bra I could see a couple of love bites. Bev was looking at me nervously, wondering how I was going to react. I bent my head and kissed the marks and asked if he had hurt her. She said that it hadn't hurt, then added that it felt good when he was doing it. "Sam told me to tell you that he was marking me up just so you wouldn't have any doubt that he fucked "your wife"."

My hands were shaking horribly when I started to remove her panties. I couldn't help myself. I reached between her legs and pressed her panties against her pussy. They were soaked. I groaned when I felt how wet they were and felt the sticky moisture on her thighs.

Bev kissed me and promised she would never do it again. I surprised her when I blurted out "But, I want you to do it again." She gave me another kiss and asked me if I wanted her to tell me what had happened.

"Yes. I want to hear all about it."

Then she decided to tease me. "Do you want to hear how Sam fucked me? Your sweet little wife? How he shoved his big cock in my pussy and made me cum? How he filled my cunt with his sperm? Do you want to hear all about it?"

Each question was like a blow to my stomach. When she finally stopped beating me with the questions I was barely able to whisper "Yes."

She told me to finish taking her panties off. After she was undressed she pulled me into bed with her.

Bev started stroking my cock as she told me about her meeting with Sam.

"We met in the lounge and had a drink. Sam was very nice and we just talked over our drinks. He held my hand a lot and rubbed my arm. I was getting so hot sitting there knowing that I was planning to go to bed with another man. Sam could tell.

We didn't even finish our drinks when he said he wanted to take me to his room and fuck me. I was shocked to hear him say that, but I guess I shouldn't have been. After all, he'd already kissed me and felt me up while you held me for him. And I was meeting him at a hotel just so he could fuck me." She giggled as my cock squirted cum all over us. I couldn't help it. Hearing my wife talk so sweetly about another man fucking her just drove me over the edge.

She kept stroking my cock and continued her story. "I was still nervous about it, but I got up with him and we went to the elevators. In the elevator he kissed me and felt my tits. He said he loves tits that aren't too big but still take two hands to hold them. He said mine fit in that category perfectly.

I was embarrassed at having him feel me up in public. But I was also turned on. My pussy had been wet since you helped me get ready to go out. That was so hot and nasty, to have you dressing me for another man to fuck. I know you were turned on. Did you jack off while I was out getting fucked?"

I almost came again. She was slowly stroking my cock as she teased me. I told her I hadn't, which was true, but that I really wanted too.

Bev smiled at me and told me to feel her messy cunt while she told me what Sam had done to her. My heart started beating faster as I put my hand between her legs and felt her sticky gooey cunt lips. She was becoming more of a slut as she saw the effect it was having on me.

"Go ahead and put your finger in me. Feel all that cum Sam left in me." I groaned as I slipped a finger in her sloppy pussy. When I felt all that goo my own cock shot out wads of hot cum all over us again. Bev just continued stroking me as I felt her gooey cunt and pumped out what felt like a quart of cum out of me.

When my dick was drained, temporarily, she wiped up some of my cum and licked it off her hand. Damn, my wife was turning out to be just as kinky as I am. Then she gave me a sticky kiss.

Bev went back to stroking my cock. "Once we got to the room, Sam sat in a chair and told me he wanted me to strip for him. Oh, honey, I was so nervous. Even though he'd seen me before, you were with me then and I felt safe with you.

I know Sam could tell I was horny and wanted to strip for him, but was scared about doing it. He just sat there waiting. I finally asked him to turn on some music. He smiled at me and told me to make my own music.

My God, it felt so dirty to think up my own music to strip for him. My brain couldn't think of anything except that a stranger was about to fuck me. The only song I could think of is OUR song. At first I didn't want to do it, but then I thought it would be appropriate to use our song to strip for Sam. I don't know if you understand but it just seemed right if you were going to share me with him you should share our song too.

I started dancing in front of him and trying to remove my clothes at the same time. I couldn't quite get the hang of it. I was having a hard time unfastening my dress. Dancing and undressing at the same time takes special clothes and practice. I didn't have either.

Sam stopped me and told me to just stand still and take off my clothes. I've never seen a man's eyes so hungry before. He was staring hard at me until I finally got my white dress off. In a way I think he was afraid I would quit and run out.

When I started to take my bra off he stopped me. He smiled at me and told me to pinch my nipples. They were already hard and sticking out. I just wanted to get undressed and let him fuck me. But you gave me to him and I wanted to do whatever he wanted. You dressed me up like a virgin bride and sent me off to get fucked and I was determined not to disappoint either of you. When I was pinching my nipples for him I couldn't control myself. I put one hand in my panties and in a minute I was cumming.

For a minute I was so out of it I didn't realize where I was or what I was doing. Then when I did, I know I turned a bright red. It felt so slutty to masturbate in front of him. I was going to remove my bra but Sam told me to keep playing with myself.


I whimpered a little and told him I didn't want to. I just wanted to get undressed. He told me to do as I was told. I was so hungry for his cock that I was crying a little, but I did what he wanted.

Then I started getting even hotter. I felt so nasty, following orders and masturbating for him. It didn't take long before I was cumming again. I was out of control. I was squeezing and pinching my tits as hard as I could, while I was digging my fingers into my cunt.

Sam just sat there and watched me bring myself off. I had several mini-orgasms that way.

Then Sam told me to get on the bed. I couldn't do it fast enough. I jumped on the bed and was pulling my bra and panties off at the same time. I wanted so bad to be fucked. I wanted a big hard cock in my cunt. I wanted Sam's cock in me.

I was glad you weren't there. I wanted Sam to fuck me and make me cum. I wanted him to fill my pussy with his sperm. I wanted to cuckold you." She kissed me again and when I groaned, she repeated, "I wanted to cuckold you".

"He was taking so long to get undressed I told him to hurry and fuck me. He slowed down and told me to keep my cunt warm for him. I reached between my legs and started rubbing my pussy and fingering myself.

Sam finally had all his clothes off and stepped up beside the bed with his hard on sticking out. I wanted it so bad. He told me to tell him what I wanted.

"Fuck me Sam." That wasn't good enough. He wanted me to beg.

I did. "Please fuck me Sam. I want your beautiful cock in my pussy. Please, please, PLEASE fuck me."

He told me to get on my hands and knees, then he got on the bed behind me. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit. I was begging him to put it in me and fuck me. He kept teasing me, rubbing it up and down my slit and sometimes just sticking the head of it in my hole. I was going crazy with lust.

Then he put the head of his cock in my hole again. Only this time instead of pulling it back out he drove his whole cock in me as hard as he could. I started cumming immediately. I was screaming and crying with joy.

You have no idea how wonderful it was to cuckold you. As much as I love you I wanted to cuckold you and come home and tell you how great it was to have another man fuck me. I knew that's what you wanted too."

I was cumming again. My cock was spurting out jets of sticky white cum all over us again. My mental anguish was causing physical pain, but I didn't want her to stop. It was exquisite torture to hear her tell me how much she enjoyed fucking another man. How much she enjoyed having his cock in her. How much she loved his filling her with his cum.

I didn't think my cock was ever going to stop shooting gobs of cum. Bev just started chanting softly, "Cuckold. Cuckold. Cuckold." Over and over, in time with her hand stroking me. And my cock shot out another wad with each stroke.

After a few minutes I was groaning with pain, as my balls were empty but still trying to shoot out more cum. Bev finally stopped pumping my cock and just held it as she kissed me.

"Was that what you wanted? Are you happy now that you're a cuckold?"

I told Bev how much it hurt to have her talk like that. And how much it hurt to know she had let another man fuck her. She was starting to cry when I told her how exciting it was. "And you can see how it affected me. I know I've never cum so much in my life. I love you so much for cuckolding me and being Sam's slut."

Bev stopped crying and giggled. "You sure have made the bed wet. I have something else to tell you."

"Please don't. I can't take any more now." I told her I just wanted to know how many times he fucked her and not any details. "I want you to make me beg to hear the rest of the how you cuckolded me with Sam another time. Sometime when you want to make me cum all over the place again."

She put her arms around me and held me close as she whispered in my ear that Sam had fucked her three times.

We went to sleep in each other's arms and in spite of the bed and us being wet with cum we both slept soundly for eight hours.

When I woke up Bev was looking at me. "How do you feel this morning?"

I told her I felt OK, but horny. She laughed and said she would get cleaned up so we could have some fun.

I grabbed her before she could get up and pulled her to me. We were both covered with dried cum. Most of it was from me, but I knew that some of the cum on her pussy and legs was from Sam. I ran my hand down over her tits and belly. When I reached her mound her legs parted for me.

My fingers slid into her still wet cunt. I knew some of the wetness was Sam's leftover cum. That just made it all that much hotter for me. I had never touched another man's cum before and now I was feeling it in my wife's pussy.

Bev was loving it. "Oh, my little cuckold. Do you like feeling my cunt full of Sam's cum?" Her talk was just about to set me off. I knew I had to get my cock in her fast or I would be shooting all over the bed again.

I grabbed my cock and guided it to her waiting hole. I eased my cock in until I had my entire length in her. She sighed as my balls hit her ass.

I can't say I've never felt anything like her pussy when it's filled with cum. But this was the first time it was another man's cum that I was fucking into. Just the thought of that made it difficult for me to hold off cumming.

We started a slow rhythmic fucking. Not unusual for us old married folks. It felt so wonderful to have all the familiar feelings of fucking my loving wife, while in the back of my mind were the thoughts and visions of her being fucked by another man just a few short hours before.

After fifteen or twenty minutes of leisurely fucking I couldn't take any more. Bev had the same urge at the same time. We both started slamming our bodies together. And in just a few seconds we both came. It wasn't the violent cumming of last night, but a sweet, almost calming orgasm.

We lay there cuddling and petting each other. When my cock finally slipped out of her we decided we needed to get up and start the day.

Bev said, "Before we get up I have something I have to tell you." I panicked. I just knew she was going to tell me she was leaving me for Sam. She wanted to tell me last night but I stopped her.

My breathing stopped and my heart was racing. I waited for the news that was going to destroy my life, just because of my perverted desires.

"I told Sam I would go with him to Bob and Jan's house in two weeks. I'm not going to do it. I just had to tell him that."

"Why'd you have to tell him that?" When she looked away from me and started to blush I knew I wasn't going to like the answer. She pulled me close and buried her head in my shoulder so she wouldn't have to look at me. I could hardly hear her she was talking so softly.

"After the first time Sam fucked me I wanted more. He said he had to be going and I couldn't help myself. I needed more of his cock. I begged him to fuck me some more before he left. He just kept telling me he had to go. I know he was just teasing me, but it was torture. I told him I would do anything if he would just fuck me once more. Honey, I'm so sorry I was such a slut. He told me if I wanted any more fucking I would have to suck him first.

I didn't really want to but I did it. I started licking and kissing his cock. After a while I took it in my mouth. I didn't do anything at first, just held his cock in my mouth. Then he held my head and started fucking my mouth. I got all hot from being used that way and started sucking him while he was fucking my mouth. I even had another mini-orgasm doing that.

Then he pulled his cock out of my mouth and asked if I still wanted him to fuck me. I told him I needed him bad. He told me he would only fuck me again if I agreed to go to Bob and Jan's with him. He said that we had made them so hot in the elevator when you pulled my dress open that Sam and Bob want to take turns fucking me.

Honey, I'm sorry, but I just had to have his cock in me again. I told him I would love to go and let them both fuck me. Any way they want, just as long as he would fuck me again, right then. That was what he wanted to hear. He pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me and shoved that big cock in me, all in one motion. I was in heaven. My pussy was full of cum and Sam's big cock was working at filling it some more."

God, I was so hot listening to her. I couldn't help myself. I pushed her back and entered her and started pounding in her as hard as I could. Bev was hot too. She was meeting every thrust. It was another of our patented Fast Fucks. It only took about a minute before we were both cumming. Bev had to bite my shoulder to keep from screaming and scaring the kids.

We held on to each other while our breathing and heartbeat returned to normal.

We kissed and then got up and went to take a shower. We took turns washing each other. I thought the flood of cum was never going to stop running out of her pussy as I bathed it, holding her slit open so I could wash inside her.

I teased her clit for a while and got her to have one of those mini-orgasms. After we finished showering we dried each other off. Before we left the bathroom I pulled her to me and kissed her again.

My heart was in my throat and I had trouble talking. I just barely managed to croak, "Honey, I want you to go and let Bob and Sam take turns fucking you. I'll stay home and take care of the kids again."

My hands were trembling as much as my voice. I could feel her body getting warm as the blood rushed through it.

Bev pulled her head back and looked me in the eye. "I really had a good time last night cuckolding you. I want to do it again. Maybe next time I'll make you eat my cum filled cunt."

I was having trouble standing up. My knees were weak and trembling just like my hands. I was starting to sweat. What the hell was wrong with me? It hurt so much to hear my wife talk that way. It hurt so much to think she actually enjoyed doing these things to me.

God, I could hardly wait to taste her dirty cunt full of two men's cum.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers