All Comments on 'Beverly and I Ch. 03'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disheartened Yet Wimpy?

The few jaded pathetic sicko's who need humiliation aren't enough to get you above a 1 on average and thats a shame but just the way you like it right - you don't want respect as you never had it little sick one.

Say are you forced to register yet?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

I guesss to each his own.... but not erotic tome

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
there is a sick fuck

she go out and get fuck and he said what she did for me.it's amazing how dick whip some men go blind.how any woman can have any respect for a aashole like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nothing

i started reading this and im glad it was short...i think this is the wrong category....should be fetish...it sure does nothing for a man ...i found myself as limp as a noodle ...and to me that is not supposed to be what i read a story for ... next time please put this shit in its proper place scifi some place other than loving wives.... a story like this just makes me sick ....makes me want to strangle the person in the story or some one in his place .... dont even deserve the time to grade it ..youll notice i gave it 00 i wish i could give it minuses also

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the usual crowd of idiots

shoot another down over subject matter. Get a life, get a grip, and if you can write a better story, go to it, ASSHOLES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please Continue

I'm finding this series rather hot! So when does he get to watch?

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 17 years ago
Great

Sexy story......please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A very hot story

The story has heat because of the emotional content, and, of course, because of the taboo nature of the story line. It could be improved by some proof-reading, which would eliminate distracting groaners such as "she took out a hangar" (sounds like something a terrorist would do), "shear willpower" (transparent determination?), and "she didn't know who's it was" ("who's" is short for "who is"...apostrophes in pronouns always indicate missing letters).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
..enter the BLACK BULL...!!!

...too hot to handle...eXXXcellent write...keep going...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yuck!

I am glad this turns me totaly off. Yuck, Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it !

Made us both really hot ! Keep em coming ! As for all the saddos writing the bitchy comments - why are you here reading these stories if you don't like em ?? Just makes you look insecure when you complain like that !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To Anon-the usual crowd of idiots

Go FUCK yourself wimpy cum eating cuckold. It's the likes of you scum that is making the loving wives genre almost impossible to read anymore. Too many of you cuck lovers on this site. Put your asses where you belong in the FETISH section, asshole. And that goes for you too author, your stories belong in FETISH not loving wives. Can't you take a hint from the negative comments, or do you love to be humiliated by the readers. Of course you do, cuck lovers glorify in wimpy behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hear Hear !!!

Your comment is sooo right and appropriate !!

monkeyslapmonkeyslapover 13 years ago
Typical

Typical tiny dicked haters trying to act like real men while they post anonymous comments like the wimpy cowards they are. The sad part is you don't realize how obvious your extreme feelings make it that YOU are responding to the real pain of having been cuckolded in your real life. It has to hurt knowing you've never been able to please a woman, and your children were probably fathered by other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
With interest I noted some disagreement among commenters. After reading this "story"..

I totally agree with all the negative ones. What surprised me was comment by "monkeyslap" .

He must be one of the asylum graduates with belligerent antisocial attitudes and never created anything in his life. No wonder he defended this crap of a "story" ! Right up his alley !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey, monkeyslap,

Do you slap a monkey??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Looks like monkeyslab

described himself to the tee. What a sorry wimp ass cum sucker. His kind can't help it, they have a need to defend themselves against the real men.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
So juvenile

What an idiotic little pseudo story.

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
2 drawbacks

1 if you really loved her, you wouldn't let her out of your sight. She needs to be protected as much as fucked.

2. STDs. In the real world, it's a problem.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

Bev is going to group fucking with good pleasure, will see what the next step of her arousing adventure

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Aha, not as good as ch.2 but good nonetheless! If this isn't a JO story I don't what is. I get the feeling the author of this tale was pounding his dick while pounding the keys. Love the story!

Sadly. my wife never comes home and tells me a damn thing - or tells me to clean her either ........

mattenwmattenw8 months ago

The next time Bev becomes infected with HIV and her end will be painful and slow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous