All Comments on 'Beware of Karma'

by theevilpeach

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EnchantedGreenEnchantedGreenover 15 years ago
Bravo

Although I have never read a story quite like this one before, you drew me in with your descriptive words, captured me, the reader, with your attention to detail, character development, and wide range of emotion. Intrigued, I just couldn't stop reading, sadly the end came too soon and I greedly wanted more. I seriously believe that the rating for your story at only a punny 100 doesen't do it justice, if I could it would most deffently rate it far far higher than that. In it's amazing orginality this piece is like a breath of fresh air. Very very well written! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOOOOOOOW

I loved so intense and kept me wondering what was going to happen next. keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intense....

Though little inaccurate...still like it....karma is not just retribution in a bad way...it's also in a good way...

SUKARMA meaning good that happens to you owing to your good actions...

KUKARMA...bad that comes back to you for your bad deeds...

All, in all very very intense...plz write more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Right at the beginning: "for better of another world"

Do you mean "for want of a better word"?

"for better of another world" doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very good

very descriptive I felt the swirling, tempest and searching your story was aiming for, chris had good depth to his character in that half mortal seeking otherworldliness. liked it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous