Beware of Karma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move closer." He whispered, his own lust filled eyes fixed on my dick that was so hard it was all but pointing straight up.

I wasn't as long as he was or as thick, and I was circumcised, but I'd been told by my past tricks that my smooth slender cock flushed with blood was perfect. I flashed him a smirk and wrapped my hand around my erection, stroking it with the steady, firm stroke I liked and making sure to flick my thumb over the head as I liked. I felt my spine flex at the pleasure, my cock growing under my hand and I let my head fall back, exposing my vulnerable throat to him deliberately. I heard a growl and then I found myself being grabbed in a crushing grip as he flipped me over and crawled on top of me.

Harsh, grating words were slipping out from between his clenched teeth in a language I didn't know and then his mouth was moving down my body so quickly I didn't get more then a moment to gasp and moan before his mouth found its way to my cock.

Words cannot describe the heat of his mouth or feel of that skilful mouth and throat as he swallowed all of me and gave me the blow job of my life. Moaning I grabbed at his head, his soft hair becoming tangled and mussed in my grip. I found myself thrashing on the bed, arching forcefully towards him so I was all but jamming my cock down his throat and he took it. I felt the warm, golden energy that was my life force, my soul being slowly drained out of me.

I felt a wet finger, coated in the familiar cool, slick feel of the lubricant I kept under the bed working its way into my ass. Then a second coated finger joined the first and I found myself trying to jam my cock down his throat and push eagerly into his fingers at the same time.

I felt him shake with silent laughter and then the wet, sucking warmth around my cock was taken away and I felt myself whimper at the loss as he flipped me onto my stomach. He rubbed his entire body against me, clearly picking up on my desire to feel him rubbing against me and then I felt him nudging into me.

I had one of those nameless, blind panics where I didn't think he'd fit in me and he'd kill me. Despite it another whimper, an eager one this time escape me as he pushed harder, almost roughly and I felt him push through my tight barrier of muscles. I grunted as he continued to push forward and felt I was right as I winced and grunted again, gritting my teeth at the pain. It felt like a baseball bat was being forced into my insides but I grimly hung in there, feeling myself actually black out for a moment or two with the mix of pleasure pain as he finally stopped.

I was fully impaled on his cock, I felt him brace himself and felt the press of his hard muscled chest and stomach against my back, his strangely hairless balls resting against my smooth ass. His softer hair brushed against my neck as he nuzzled me, he rotated his hips a bit and the small movement sent waves of pleasure through me as he hit my prostate. I moaned and he repeated the little movement.

Slowly he pulled out and pushed back in and at first it still hurt, my whimpers and grunts were more pain induced. He nudged me with his knee up onto my elbows and knees; he angled his hips so his forward thrust brushed the head of his cock across my prostate. I pushed my pillow under my stomach so I could hump against it.

It didn't take much of this before I was eagerly pushing back into him, the pain faded and I moaned. He too moaned, shuddering as he thrust harder and more roughly then before. Encouraging him I urged him on and he responded as I found myself thrusting harder into my pillow. The softness I was humping against and the feel of his thrusts hitting my prostate pushed me over the edge and it wasn't long before I was shuddering, my cock jerking and I moaned.

He took longer but my coming seemed to prod and excite him, as he sped up, his thrusts becoming wilder and rougher, and his grip on my shoulders tightened and I could feel bruises forming. His teeth sunk into my shoulder and I grunted as I collapsed forward, giving up my soul and will as my body jerked and shuddered from my climax as he thrust a final time.

To my surprise I felt his dark energy flood into me and gasped as I felt it replacing the growing hole in my centre where my life force was being drained out of me. My shadowy power responded to his power as it always did, all but rolling in it in satiated pleasure. I felt his cock buried deep in me pulsing as it jerked filling me up with his hot seed and I heard his long, drawn out moan as he collapsed forward on top of me.

I'm not sure how long we lay there half comatose before he shifted, moving off me and rolling onto his back. I rolled onto my side and curled myself into his side, I nuzzled his neck, my fingers tracing over the tattooed runes.

"I want a smoke." Leo said as he gently, but firmly pushed my hands away from him and untangled himself from our sweaty sprawl of bodies.

I admired his naked from as he went to his jeans and pulled out another of the thin dark green smokes he was so found of. Pulling an old fashioned silver lighter out of another pocket he came back towards me and crawled back onto the bed with it. He braced himself sitting up against the wall behind my bed and inhaled from the smoke, holding it and exhaling lazily as we both watched the smoke.

I moved up the bed so that I could hug him and rest my head on his chest, he wrapped his free arm around me. The spicy, peppery smell of green apples began to mingle in with the musky scents of sex already heavy in the air. I sneezed; my curiosity got the better of me and not one to ask I snatched it off him and took a drag.

"You shouldn't be near this stuff, it'll kill you." He warned me but his eyes were amused, so I took it to mean he didn't care what I did.

I flashed him a smirk and took a drag, sucking the smoke in and letting it go as I eyed the glowing red end of the smoke. I enjoyed the strong, heady effect it was having on my brain, liking the almost hyper alert and energised feel it gave me.

Still the comfortable silence stretched as my curiosity grew as to what he'd done to me. I examined myself, I felt different, my aura, my energy and at the centre of me where my life force usually was. He felt my growing curiosity, but being himself took his time answering me.

"You want to know who I am, what I am. But I think you know." He finally said, his strange almost purring voice, sliding silkily over the words, making such mundane words sound so provocative, a sin.

I didn't say anything, knowing he knew the answer to that but I let him know I still wanted to know anyway.

He sighed taking his smoke back and taking another drag off the end, the red glow at the end reflected a flare of the red of his own eyes. "I'm Leo, one of the thirteen Demon Lords."

I grinned at him and offered a hand to him, when he cocked his head and gave me a bemused look I shook his hand. "Pleased to meet you Leo, I'm Chris the human." I replied flippantly.

He grinned back. "Not human any more your not or not much longer anyway. Not that you were that human to begin with, your father was a naughty boy."

"What?" I demanded, staring at him I felt horrified but couldn't really lie to myself that it was a complete surprise.

He shrugged telling me without words that I was knowingly asking stupid questions that I already knew or suspected the answer to.

I thumped his shoulder hard. "I don't care if you can read my every waking thought or feeling; I still want to hear it"

He laughed, a genuine laugh not his usual mocking, slightly bitter sounding laugh. "But I so like reading your thoughts and feelings, they're so entertaining." He teased me, his expression turning to that old irritating knowing amusement.

I glared at him.

He rolled his eyes. "The young are so impatient." He complained.

He tapped my chest with his free hand and pulled one of my hands to his own chest. I felt my heart beating, slower then usual and as usual noted the stillness in Leo's chest where there was no heartbeat. He dropped some of the glamour or whatever it was, I saw his red eyes and fangs. His face became even more fey, paler, starker and more sharply carved, even more exotic then when he was toning it down.

"I have always been a demon, I remember the days so long ago when we were all thrown out of God's presence and sent down to Hell with Lucifer. I've spent many millennia at Lucifer's side, using my time to fight my way up to a Demon Lord." He began his voice quiet, stark without its usual sexy edge I loved.

"My heart unlike yours will never beat but I breathe more as a habit then for necessity, I don't need oxygen, just as I don't need my heart to beat. We demons have picked up the habit of breathing over so much time watching over humans." He carried on, pausing as he took another drag of his smoke.

He offered it to me but I shook my head, the first toke was enough to have my head spinning and spaced enough as it was, plus I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Usually when a demon of my status and power sleeps with a mortal it's for food, we steal the life force, what you would call a soul. A human body cannot sustain itself without its life force so we're in a sense killing people. Your human myths that tell of the incubus are quite close to the truth." Leo explained with a small smile.

I smiled back. "Good to know there is some truth in old, musty myths." I teased, unable to resist.

He shushed me.

"Demons contrary to what you've been led to think are the caretakers of humanity, we pick off the bad, weak or lost ones among you much as the wolf picks off the old, weak and injured to make the herd of deer healthy, ensuring the survival of an ecosystem. We cannot influence or steal the life force of the healthy, pure or happy. It is in our interest and God's to have humans continue to exist and evolve." Leo went on chuckling at my surprised expression.

He shrugged. "You'd be surprised at some of the truths behind some of the supposed legends and myths you humans have running around. Remember all myths have a grain of truth in them and demons have been among humans for a long, long time."

"So what's your role, personal I mean." I asked curiously.

He gave me a sexy side long look and smirked. "Karma. . . Each of us Demon Lords holds sway or dominion over certain areas. It's merely a fancy way of saying what we have power over, what we can influence in your humans. My influence is in karma, sorcery, black magic, that sort of thing. Any time a human so much as curses somebody under their breath I hear it and have the power to influence either the human doing the cursing or the person being cursed."

I gave him my own side long look. "So why this . ." I dared to ask.

He shrugged. "Your past tricks and enemies curse you a lot, you've ripped a lot of people off in your short life and you called me. . . my nickname has always been Trouble . If you tempt trouble too much you provoke me into answering to my name." He answered flashing me that startling wicked smile of his, dimples flashing.

"So? You said that usually if you sleep with a human we're dead, why am I still alive?" I wanted to know, ignoring the mingled feelings of dismay, sheer astonishment and stupidity at what he'd just told me. I'd deal with those later.

"Humans take about three days to die after we steal their souls, you don't die straight away, it takes a few days for your bodies to give up the fight. Humans are stubborn fighters." Leo answered.

"But your different, you were already half demon from the information I have, I know your father, one of the thirteen Demon Lords has a habit of having relationships with mortal woman he thinks himself in love with." Leo said sounding both amused and disgusted. "One doesn't sleep with humans except for food."

"Ooh, who's a snob?" I taunted.

He glared at me. "Do you want to hear this or not?"

I chuckled but gestured for him to carry on.

He sighed. "I did take your soul; you felt it, so yes your body will die. There aren't that many half demons in existence, but those that have existed, most carry on and live semi normal human lives. But a few have the desire, the intention to leave their mortality behind, subconsciously or knowing they want to. It is a duty of a demon to help you come all the way over and leave your mortality behind. Whether you know it or not you had the desire and for that to happen your soul has to die, you need to loose your mortality so your body must also die. You consented to it"

I immediately felt sick and cold but what he said had a ring of truth to it and I once again examined my soul poking at the empty place at the centre of me where my life force once was. Now the empty space swirled with our mingled dark energy, my inner demon was still revelling in it and I felt my normal, healthy human aura already starting to sicken, to die. Leo hugged me, dropping quick, casual kisses in my hair as he comforted me.

"Do not feel scared, your soul is gone but you were already half demon and you were already feeding as demons do. Your soul was already tarnished, even though the life forces we take are from tarnished humans they are still souls that we are stealing so you built up kind of a bad debt. Again something karma has a hand in; I was always going to be coming for you Chris." Leo suddenly commented, the gentle warmth of his tone and his words providing a strange comfort despite the stark horror of them and what they meant.

I felt the bone deep fear from what he said and what it all meant, I even felt the despair of a human whose just been told he's lost his soul and is going to die. I also realised to my horror something that disturbed me more then anything he'd already said, I realised I was in love with him. I knew I was more scared of that then dying alone.

I felt more then saw Leo's smile as he nuzzled my hair knowing he'd been following my thoughts. "Your hair smells good. Think I might stay with you for the next couple of days and maybe a while after that too" He continued affectionately, a subtle answering ring in his usual purring voice suggesting he was answering the questions I had not asked. I felt his smile widen to a grin and his arm tightened around me as he hugged me tighter against him.

So you see what I mean now? Remember my warnings be careful what you ask for, it really can come true, something like Leo could hear you and decide to answer you in person. I did eventually die and I did loose my soul but despite such dark events Leo was beside me and took on the role of teaching me how to adjust to my new life as a demon.

I have met my father and we get along quite well even this day. I saw my mother every now again, mostly at night when I could come into her dreams but my mother was a dear soul. She knew what I was and guessed what I had become, in her dreams when I spoke to her she was happy for me. She died a long time ago, Jared and my old gang of friends are all long dead. It has been a long journey but with Leo and my father's help I have worked my way up to be the fifteenth Lord of Hell, you may now call me Shax, the Demon Lord of Thievery, Trickery and Deceit.

Beware reader you might want to watch those little white lies of yours, if you call on me enough I might pay you a visit.

12