All Comments on 'Beyond Repair'

by DoctorWyldcard

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He deserved her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story

jflindersjflinders5 months ago

Well done. Two things bothered me. The husband knew what he was getting into when he proposed as the girl had already shown by her behavior what she was like. He married her anyway and deserved exactly what he got, but on the other hand, it would have been hard to make the wife a consistent character otherwise and it is possible for people to marry a seriously flawed character knowing the flaws which rate to bring pain in the future, so fair enough. The other thing was the meekness of the father in law at the meeting, out of character for him as he was written. To that extent It might have been better if the conversation was with Kelly, or her mother, or sister, friend or someone other than Max, or to have Max less meek during the conversation.

Calico75Calico756 months ago

Well wriiten and captivating. This is my second read and I like it even more this time.

parenthesisparenthesis8 months ago

One has to wonder about her motivation, I guess.

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

no lo recordaba hasta que lo volví a leer.... sino había aportado mis 5 estrellas.... lo hago ahora

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If a woman actually acts like this in reality, then there’s a very high probability that she was sexually abused before adulthood.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

If there ever was a necessity for a good BTB...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written and moving. I wouldn't save a change.

Maybe an epilogue how she didn't live happily ever after but our hero did.

SatyrDickSatyrDick12 months ago

[20.05.23]

Top Tier!

11/10!!!!!

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

He got out alive, and with his self respect intact. That’s a good thing.

AllNigherAllNigher12 months ago

Nice concept but I didn't really enjoy the monologue. Would have been better as a proper story. But still good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horrible writing. Unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great. Top story by top writer.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

This is the story of a big mistake, but the mistake was his when he married her. He's right - the tests will never end and the love was entirely one-sided. It's time for him to run far and run fast.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 1 year ago

I think the monologue was long enough. His point was clearly made. Any more would be redundant and boring. The end appropriate..

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Left

A lot unfinished other wise a good story.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Left

A lot unfinished other wise a good story.

justwetwojustwetwoover 1 year ago

Every time I read this it gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story - telling MC story and deflating Max. Enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor bastard finally retrieved his nuts and moved on .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should've kicked the guys ass before walking out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sheesh, what a bitch the product of a dysfunctional group of trolls. LP

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

funny when the fuck themselves huh lol

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

interesting but how stupid can a guy get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a terrible story. What a superhero the male character is. Never cheated, hell never even looked at another woman. A real hero.... What a load of crap

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I can suspend disbelief for all of her "tests," and his accepting them and staying with her. I can even look the other way with her cuckolding him. What completely throws me for a loop is when she calmly expects him to serve her and her lover boy his "good stuff!"

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
It took a lot!

I wonder what he saw in her? She was a walking disaster. Interesting story about a truly dysfunctional family and the poor guy who married into it.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
He finally woke up but look at what was alarm

As he said won ring not worth it so therefore she wasn't

So why go and do it?

Ok story

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good one

When a man has had enough he makes a change. Good story about a man.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great story

Told the whole story in one page. Would have liked to hear what "it" was, if "it" wasn't what he thought. What was she thinking? He put up with a lot, he's well out of it finally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Warning: Bridge out ahead

If you saw that sign on the motorway, wouldn't you pause to reconsider your travel plans?

If you drive past ten such signs, ignore all detours, bypass the roadblock, get out of your car and climb over the barriers only to plunge heedlessly into the murky depths to your demise, can you blame anyone other than yourself on the way down?

This guy had plenty of signs and more than enough warnings with which to make and informed decision, and still married her. Duh!

wonder203wonder203over 5 years ago
Just read it again

If I could give you more than 5* I would. Short , to the point and concise. Well done.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Yeah

you marry an immature slut you find yourself married to an immature slut. Funny how that works.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
finally

well written and i loved it

finally a man with balls that gets rid of a cheating piece of shit because that is all she was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No ending.

Finish the darn story. Not bad till here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She's a Bitch

The story is great, but, to me, the ending wasn't quite right.

Personally, it wasn't a Strong enough ending. An extra paragraph or two describing what happened After he walked out the door. Things like did she breaknew down? Did her father confront her over the things he just learned about regarding her behavior?

In my personal opinion, (Yep, everyone has one :-)) I think that the story would have been a stronger, (i.e. better) story like the rest of it.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
NOW, IF ONLY HE CAN MAKE IT WORK

after life is never EZ. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Test could not be won

There was no passing the test and staying married. Stay married - fail test - Cuck, get a divorce - pass test - but your divorced. Chris passed the test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
somenone said betrayed is not a closet-cuck because

he spends all his time reading cuckold stories - but actually that is exactly what makes the friendless virgin a complete closet-cuckie!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
You Know

The cheating wife was constantly looking for validation and constantly challenged him to prove his love. Finally went too far, got fucked and then really got fucked by her now not in love with her husband. Fuck her. She got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHORE

The worm finally turned.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
When you get this amount of warning signs...

... You kinda have to stop blaming your worthless ex, and start to seriously question your own judgement.

Anyway, 'wouldn't mind another story starring that Chris fellow - pretty sure he learned his lesson here, though, but his brutal takedown of his future ex-wife and his whole family-in-law was so delicious, it would be fun to see him as a side character in another tale.

Good for what it is, and very re-readable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Daddy Deserved That

But still, the bitterness is unbecoming and frankly, it is unmanly as well. It is a feminine trait and does a man no good to bitch away in that manner. Perhaps one could say that it had to be done. Even in that case the guy has a snarky bitchfest on his karma, so to speak.

The ultimate cold-hearted hammer-down is that Daniel Steele story of the eastern waspy professor who goes to Jacksonville, FL and marries the contractor scion's super hot daughter who he finds has been fucking her old boyfriend behind his back for years - he just wasn't packin' enough for her. That's a masterstroke, even though Steele would seem to be a pure-blooded psycho for having written the tortuous Separate Vacations, imnsho.

Edit: the Steele story is Moment Of Clarity. That is one the best stories ever written on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, well written...

Don't know for sure that all she was doing was testing him, sounds more like she just wanted to torture him. See how far should could take him before he broke down, back off some, then make another run. Sick bitch, glad he finally woke up and split. There's enough pain in the world on a good day, that you don't need to be married to it. Well done.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Read like a short spiteful (yet deserved) rant.

No more. No less. No plot nothing, just a pissed off man ranting at an old idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I did it a little differently

When I came home early, finding my wife in bed with another man, she reacted as if I had shot her. And him. He disappeared, she came to me crying and begging. Me? She became a ghost to me. While she screamed and cried, I moved everything into the spare bedroom. We were in debt to our eyeballs with every credit card maxed, I simply couldn't afford to leave.

But that didn't mean I had to interact with the skanky cunt. We continued to live together for another two years and in those two years, I never said a word to her. Not one. The last words I said to her were that morning when I left for work and when she said "I love you," I told her, "love you too." That was it.

We lived in the same house and nothing more. I didn't eat the meals she cooked and eventually she stopped cooking for me. I cooked for myself, cleaned when I was done, washed my own clothes and even vacuumed the floor. But I never spent any time with her in the living room, or anywhere else for that matter. She spent holidays with her family, me with mine. My family knew what happened and that was good enough for me. I never dated and I'm not sure if the skank did but didn't care.

Finally I came home from work one day and noticed her car was gone, I went inside and found she had moved out. She had signed a power of attorney over to me so I could handle our divorce. I did and that was 6 months ago.

Life is good again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

absurd over the top insane chick.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent summery of how the personality of one spouse can finally kill a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just what i needed

Just what I needed after reading that slut Krystal o6what fucking ever story about the bitch fucking over her military husband. shewwww. I really needed one where he kills the cheating bitch, but this will have to do for now.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Gave it a five

Great flash story. That having been said, when he saw all these women at the rehearsal and found out about the test, he should have walked away. But that would be 20/20 hindsight. As for the shmuck in bed with her, well I am at a loss, me, I would get my Remington out, and probably wind up in jail for it.

As said a great flash, he should have made it clear around town that her parents raised a narsasistic cheating slut. A nice addition would have been another chapter with her side to it, but, still a five as is.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
no winners

but only one left with any integrity

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
The flipside of the old "Girl marrying the bar boy because she knows she can change him" story...

Not real sure if he thought she was just a bad girl and others were testing him or if he realized she was testing him all along too...?

Either way, clearly her final test was THE final test for him...

Story could do with an addition where we can find out if she REALIZES, though too late, that some testing is like testing the fragility of an egg - you don't determine that level until you've made it forever broken...

up11pendragonup11pendragonover 8 years ago
That's More Like It

You allowed Chris to retain some dignity, while redeeming his faith in himself, and his decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking stupid

why marry the cheating slut in the first place. moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

That is a stupid plot.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Too Bad

Chris finally left, but he showed some pretty poor judgement before it became too much for him. I guess that kind of excuses his seeming disinterest in recovering some self respect...

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
The Father

A good flash story.

I really wanted to know what proposal the father had to help 'get pass this ' problem his daughter had csused !?

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
very good

bro love your work so much please write some more on husband's kick a bitch wife ass out of his life

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

amazing little story. Probably the best flash story on this site. Five stars.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
angry

unhappy

people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

what a fucking idiotic mess of a story. and what a bunch of totally impossibly foolish characters. badly written waste of time.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
It begs the question

Which one was the bigger idiot? Her? She was raised that way by daddy, and like all spoiled rich kids, has a huge separation from reality. Him? He DID know better, he KNEW all along EXACTLY what she was like, and he STILL married her! How can he complain now, when he entered the relationship with a huge advantage that most others don't, he KNEW EXACTLY what she was like! His problem is not that she is a fucking lunatic, but that for too long he let his dick make his decisions! Especially since HE knew better. How do you feel sorry for someone, when they, with full knowledge, CHOOSE to put their hand into the crocodile's mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not an easy story to write!

But you didn't do too badly. He was lucky he had his own house, apart from the whore he married.

I grew up in a family that ran their own business, we built log homes. I worked my ass off and made great money, making enough I was able to first pay cash for a 40 acre piece of property, then built my own log home on it. 3800 square feet, 2.5 stories, not including the full basement. When I moved in, I didn't own a dime on it. In fact, I still don't own a dime!

Then I 'got stupid' and married my childhood sweetheart. She'd dumped me once in HS and went off to live with her next boyfriend. He cheated on her a few times, until she had enough and moved back home to her parents. We somehow found ourselves back together and eventually married. Beforehand, the family attorney strongly recommended I get a prenup and she had no problem with it. Basically, if we split for any reason, she got half our cash and not much else.

Life was good until I realized we were running low on bar chains and ran into town to buy another roll. We bought our chains in 50' rolls and made them up for the 16" bars on the power saws we ran. The saw shop was out so they called their other store a few hours away and they were going to deliver it to our log yard. Perfect. So I ran over to the local hamburger shop to get a burger. On the way over there, I had to pass by Lori's old boyfriends house and by damn, there was my wife's little Toyota truck she just had to have. I just about shit my pants. But I I parked and went snooping around, finding my wife on the living room couch with her feet straight up in the air, with her knees spread wide. Old Tom, her old boyfriend she had lived with, was in the saddle and pounding away. My cell phone recorded the offense and I took a few extra pictures just in case.

I flew home as fast as I could. Racing through the house, I gathered up all her clothes I could find, then raced back to town. Yep, her truck was still there so I backed up to it and started tossing all of her stuff in there. I guess I made enough racket she came racing out and when she saw me and what I was doing, she just screamed. Not my name, not curses, just a long shrill scream, until she passed out! Tom was on her heels and when he saw what was going on, he started to back back into his house. I hollered at him to take care of his new whore, because she didn't have a home to go to.

I ran straight home and locked the house. Lori only had a key to the front door, hell, we'd only been married 24 1/2 months, so I blocked that door and locked the rest. Then I told my folks what happened and that she wasn't allowed back into the house. On my way out of town, I stopped at our attorney's house, signed all the necessary papers, left him the pictures and video, then left town. I spent the next two months in Telluride Colorado, hiking and fishing in the hills.

When I got back home, Lori had moved in with Tom, signed the divorce papers and was waiting for me to get the last of her personal effects. My attorney contacted her in order she could pick up her stuff and made an appointment to come get it, but he had to be there. She was quiet and meek when she came to the house. Tom was with her and I told him to stay in her truck, if he got out I was going to kill him. My attorney wasn't too happy about my choice of words but Tom stayed put.

Lori went through the house with her boxes to fill and began getting everything she wanted. It was all about ready when she came to the box I'd already filled, of all our personal pictures, wedding photos and the like. That one I offered to carry outside myself and did, picking up a couple items along the way. She tossed her stuff in the bed of her truck and turned to take the box of pictures from me. Instead, while she watch I dumped them all out on the gravel driveway and started spraying lighter fluid on them. She screamed and lunged forward, but I had a match ready and tossed it on. Lori stood and sobbed while it began burning. When she asked why, I told her it was symbolic of our marriage and what she did to it. She kept saying they were our only pictures and my reply was so what. There was no us or our anymore. Tom had to drive them away, she was nearly incoherent.

Life goes on. Occasionally I'd see Lori around town and a few times she actually tried to talk to me, once with Tom. I called her a whore and let Tom know he was living on borrowed time and to never get that close to me again. By the time we parted, she knew I considered her a whore and that would never change and I would call her whore anytime we were even in close proximity. She couldn't take it and they moved away again.

I continued to hear rumors but didn't really pay much attention. At last I met another woman who was absolutely perfect and devoted to our marriage, a skinny little redhaired girl and a temper to match! But her love is true and strong! In the 10 years since Lori destroyed our marriage, we married and had two little girls who love the color pink! It doesn't go with their red hair but I don't care, they are perfect. We all lived in our huge log home, Pat made the house OUR home, putting her own stamp on it, so to speak.

Finally THE day came. Pat, Elaine, Jodi and I were in the local restaurant (where Pat worked and I met her) when guess who walked through the door? Yep, my ex. And man the years didn't look good on her. Once slim and trim, she was badly overweight and her complexion looked awful. We were getting ready to pay and leave when she came in and took a seat a little way from us, not seeing my family before sitting.

I helped Pat into her coat, our girls too and then with one in my arms and the other holding my hand and her mom's, we walked past my ex without saying anything (Pat didn't know her) and paid at the counter. Pat whispered in my ear as we stood there, wondering who the crying woman was that stared at us. I didn't look back and after we got outside I explained. Man did that temper fire up and I had to almost drag her to our 4 door truck. Lori could see us, and Pat was watching her like a hawk, as I loaded the girls up, buckled them in their car seats, then got in and we drove away. Pat relented on her harshness when she saw how hard my ex was crying while she watched us.

Her boyfriend cheated on her repeatedly, got her hooked on meth and she even whored herself out. He finally left her, again, and she had no where to go except home to mom. She didn't have any teeth left, so to speak and I'd heard she was trying to kick her habit, hence the weight gain. She never did have all the kids we'd planned on, so I understood her pain when she saw me with my wonderful wife and girls.

Her penance was to never have me again and she found it painful.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Nicely done dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

really stupid. and badly written.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Bravo! Fuck Her!

You tell him stud! How many of us know a daddy,or several,who think their daughter's shit doesn't stink,and try to bully any guy she goes out with?! This broad was a spoiled cunt who cared only about herself! The EX must of really loved her,(or she was a great fuck!),because he put up with a lot more shit than most guys would! In the end,he finally saw the light,and did what he should have done a long time before!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
HOW MANY STRAWS

can one load up until he breaks down. TK U MLJ LV NV

hellseeker666hellseeker666over 9 years ago

Some are whining about marrying the whore, but that's the main part of the story; he screws up and it's not Mr. Perfect, that would make a boring story or worse. What matters is that he woke up, leaved the whore and moved far away. That doesn't warrant she doesn't start stalking him ... that's normal with crazy whore. A sequel could be interesting.

hellseeker666hellseeker666over 9 years ago
At least this guy woke up ...

It was a dumb act he married that bitch, after she had done he should throw her ass and period, it was clear she was/is a cheater. Good thing he found out her cheating, wasn't a wimp and divorced that bitch.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Another Example!

This is another example that if she is a cheat in college, during engagement or while he was dating her, she will be a cheat in marriage. I just don't understand why a guy would marry someone like this. She showed her true colors before the marriage and he still married her!!!! This then becomes his fault for being stupid. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that put an end to a bad decision

Knowing her like her did, why did he EVER marry her? And why the hell would he sign a prenup that got shoved under his nose at the last minute? That alone would have been reason enough to not marry her. Sorry, but he was a complete moron.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
mike9698 is Right

She was playing with him from the very beginning. It wasn't a healthy partnership. It was a insecure, sick woman acting out her psychosis. He shouldn't be upset with anyone but himself. He should have known better, she was a nut! This is another one of the "Stupid or Crazy Wife" stories.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
dumbass

what kind of moron would marry that bitch in the first place.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Good concept, well written.

The dialogue is very well written. The storyline is well thought out and the characters are believable. Nicely done.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Crazy

This crazy cheating wife needs some big time therapy. Just a shame for her that she has to do it as an ex-wife.

HA

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
Nice

Some ideas for followup: (1) Max gets financially ruined (2) Kelly lives a lonely life of one-night stands, maybe redeems herself when she's in her forties. Chris marries a girl who Kelly has always considered her rival, and who constantly reminds Kelly of that.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
A sequel - Kelly's point of view

would be super.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
free flowing , short , sweet & too the point

very well written , any deeper elaboration would have detracted from the story.

its Wham,Bam,thank you mam & goodbye .

very well written , not easy to make it stick & get into your readers heads with this fast paced , no nonsense approach , most times it ends up feeling to clinical , but the Author does a fantastic job , i was enthralled by the story from beginning to end.

Loved it.

xxxhugsxxx

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Obvious

Kelly and her entire screwed up family continue to hound him everywhere he goes until he decides to move out of state.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
and?

Ok, now what?

auhunter04auhunter04about 10 years ago
there dont need any more

All you bitching a d whining about being left hanging need to go have a brain scan to see if you have one. What else needs to be told from Chris's point of view. That he lived happily ever after?

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

This was written very well, although instead of the the husband paraphrasing the conversations you could've included a flashback or two. That would've helped us readers immerse in the story better, I believe.

Having said that, if I was in that kind of relationship, I likely would've given up even before the cheating. It's one thing to keep working on a relationship or marriage to keep it healthy and to remain happy, but the constant testing (from her and her family) would burn out the best of men sooner or later.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 10 years ago
@ANON 1/19/14

I think the point is that the husband was never truly respected in his marriage and the wife never really valued or trusted him. Only now that he's gone(or on his way to being gone) is she realizing how much he means to her, but he doesn't care anymore. A marriage without real trust cannot exist, she never truly trusted him and he's lost all love and trust in her. So it's all over.

I will agree he should have doused them both in golden liquid fury, maybe after beating the hell out of the lil fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't get it. What was the point of this story?

And to the guy before me - why bother going for a bucket of water when you could just pull down your zip and rain it down on them?

robinhodrobinhodover 10 years ago
Excellent

and complete, no further chapter required.

Just one thing I would have liked. When they told him to bring them a drink he could have said "OK". Got a bucket of cold water, brought it to the bed, and said "I've brought you a BIG drink!"

Poured it over them, of course. I would have really enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Open / Shut

No clarification or follow-up is needed, it'd just muddy up the water... DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GAVE IT A ONE STAR BECAUSE IT LEFT ME HANGING

IF YOU WRITE MORE CHAPTERS WILL SEE IF YOU MAKE SOME BETTER CHAPTERS. HATE ONES THAT LEAVE YOU HANGING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It needs to be finished

I like the story but you left us hanging; tell us the rest of the story . What did the father think? Why did the brother defend his sister knowing she was wrong? What was her point of view?

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Mentally ILL!

Most of these "loving wives" are clearly mentally ill women. Beyond the typical crazy women - they are nuts. I like pussy, but I have learned not to fuck with the crazy ones - nothing good can come from it...5*

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I think Hubby put up with too much shit...

But the straw that broke the camel's back was at least enough to get him to leave the cheating whore.

Seriously, wifey has major issues. I would have been gone as soon as she started the first "jealousy test" bullshit. Don't play games, ladies. Us guys fuckin' hate it!

5 Stars!

amischiefmakeramischiefmakeralmost 11 years ago
Original and entertaining

and that's all a story needs to be. 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great short story

This is a great short story. Not a long novel or mini-series like some works posted here. Sure we are not presented with Kelly's side but who says we have to hear it. This isn't The People's Court where both sides get to tell their story. Sure, a lot of authors do that but it doesn't have to be that way. The pace of the story is excellent and the cutting off of the usually domineering father-in-law by the usually deferring son-in-law terrifically reinforces the fact that it is not business as usual. The final bittersweet scene between Chris and Kelly is just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good so far

But now what? I know there would be a divorce but what came after that? Please keep writing.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Great story

The story was great bit somehow lacked something the mindset of Chris was pretty well explained but Kelly's wasn't. Kelly was hanging in the air as an entity without an emotional composition that seemed available for the reader to absorb. As one of the principal characters in the story we relied on the perception of Chris to describe her. I felt this was a flaw but in of itself didn't kill the story but it was a missed opportunity to propel further the meaning of this characters actions for the reader to further their own judgment. Chris seemed like a dream husband that grovelled to the whim of his spouse to no end in his humiliation and devotion beyond reasonable limits giving no doubt of his unfettered love. Kelly wasn't satisfied with this in her demonstrating behavior of infidelity and open humiliating a man into a cuckold situation without prior discussion or mutual assent with him. Of course, there are men who would feel they have won the lottery under these circumstances but Chris wasn't one of them. His restraint under the circumstances was remarkable and noteworthy. Men with Chris's mindset would've looked for his firearms to deal with this matter very comfortably without consideration of the consequences. I think in Texas the law would endorse this action of wasting both assholes. I personally would like to have seen Kelly suffer a great amount physically and any other way another human could impose their infuriation on another. Chris in my opinion is a skank and deserved to get gangbanged but a roving band of well hung midgets. Chris should've start dating Kelly's rivals and friends and flaunted it as part of his revenge. So there it is, a story with a blatant betrayal and no comeback no revenge.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Neat and sweet

well-written, nothing wasted and fairly realistic.

BrettarnBrettarnover 11 years ago
More please

Nice piece of work .... make future ones longer please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Better

At last a story with a guy with some balls!!

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Sweet!

Finally a guy with the balls to walk out on a psycho slut!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous