Beyond the Borderline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her head from my chest and looked into my eyes intently. My heart soared as I regarded her face. For nearly a full minute she said nothing, just holding my gaze in hers. Finally she spoke. "I love you too, son. I should have realized how much the past few weeks before my trip had affected you. You don't have to apologize again, ever, for last Sunday. That's in the past, dear heart. You and I are only going to look forward now."

She leaned forward and kissed me softly, thoroughly and intensely. I was happy to give back as good as I got. As we came up for air, she took my hands in hers, enveloping me in a tender gaze. "Things are really, truly different now, aren't they?" she asked.

I nodded my head, not able to speak.

"All of the things which happened before last Sunday altered our relationship to something new, but now it's truly changed for good. We're really lovers now, Ricky." Even though we haven't, you know, uhhh, actually had sex, we're lovers nonetheless." She blushed sweetly as she said this.

Speaking more quietly, she stroked my cheek apologetically and added softly, "I should have remembered that last Sunday. Even though what you did to me was wrong and selfish, I tried to discipline you like a parent of a child, when I should have worked it out with you, a misunderstanding between two adults, woman to young man, lover to lover."

I hugged her, burying my face in her neck. "It's okay, Mom. Like you said, it's done and over now, so we should concentrate on the future. I think things are going to be wonderful for us, but it's going to be complicated from time to time. What makes us special could also get in our way sometimes. I think that happened on Sunday. When I think how close I came to losing you..." my voice broke.

"But you didn't, son. It was a near thing because we both made mistakes, but I don't think that will happen again. We'll fight, like all couples inevitably do, but I think we learned some important lessons already."

Smiling and running her fingers through my hair, Mom said, "First and foremost, we'll always be honest, always talk through our misunderstandings. Second, we have to be more, uhm, cautious in the future." Kissing me affectionately, she added, "What we have now is far, far too precious to endanger in any way. It cost us both a lot to get here, darling. Now that I have you, I don't want to lose you to carelessness."

"I'd rather die than upset you or hurt you again, Mom," I said, choking up a little. "You're right -- it is precious. I'll do whatever I must to protect it."

"What I also know is that I'm very, very lucky," I added. "I won't ever forget that. You've already made me so happy, Mom, and I love you so much. If I get brained by a meteor tomorrow, I'll go with a smile on my face."

Mom giggled at my imagery, but then became more somber. "Ricky, you know you're my man now, don't you?"

"Yeah, Mom, I do" I acknowledged, sensing the seriousness which was beneath her statement. "And you're my woman, truly."

"I feel a little guilty saying this right now, but I want to be totally honest and open from now on." Taking a deep breath, Mom continued, "I don't think we should make love just yet. I know it's not very romantic and maybe I'm trying to be too organized and controlling again, but there are real practical issues here, and I very, very much want everything to be right for our first time together. There are some things I need to attend to as a woman -- I want to see my doctor this week and get some things checked, if that's okay with you."

I took her hand and kissed it, looking into her eyes. "I suppose a couple more days won't kill me, after waiting for eight years. Knowing you want it too will hold me until then, I suppose. Are you going to talk about, uhm, the Pill? You know, it's fine if you don't want to do that, Mom. I'll use a condom, I'm okay with that."

"That's very sweet of you, darling - thank you for understanding, and the offer, too. I promise you'll not be disappointed by the wait. And yes, I will be talking about birth control, among other things."

Touching her cheek, I replied, "Mom, it's not something you owe me. It's not a reward like getting a cookie for being a good boy. I want it to be right and special as much as you."

"You're my sweet understanding son. I really appreciate that."

Abruptly, she smiled, as though some internal joke amused her. "Mommy's boy is too old to be rewarded with cookies, anyway. From now on, he gets nookie from Mom's cookie jar instead," she cackled.

I laughed with delight and hugged her tight. "It's settled then," I said decisively. "We just need to agree on the wage scale."

"Beg pardon?" she asked, not following my train of thought.

"Well, let's see. I think for cleaning my room, at least a hand job. For mowing the lawn and taking care of the pool, probably oral. If it's something bigger, like a major project or repair, then nothing less than full on sex will do. I will let you choose what position, though," I added magnanimously.

"You're an incorrigible brat, you know," she giggled.

"Yup, and proud of it, too," I retorted, grinning widely.

Mom settled herself closer to me, nuzzling my cheek, squeezing my hands in hers. "I think we're going to be very good together, Ricky. You make me laugh like no one else. I really love your sense of humor."

"You deserve to be happy, Mom. All those years working so hard for us, all the sacrifices, I'll never, ever forget that. I intend to keep you laughing and cumming as long as I'm breathing."

"You're my sweet young man."

Turning serious, I changed the conversation. "Mom, when I was 14 and hormonally challenged..."

She snorted with laughter. "Hormonally challenged? That's how you describe it? You certainly get the prize for understatement my dear, sweet boy. I knew almost from the first day when you started wanting me. I didn't need to catch you stealing my undies, sneaking peeks up my skirt or seeing your cum in my used panties to know it either- I'm your Mom."

"Mom!"

"What, embarrassed that I know all your secrets, young man?"

"I'm trying to be serious here, lady, give this poor guy a break."

She tousled my hair and laughed, kissing my lightly on the lips.

"Okay, tiger, what's on your mind?"

"Hmm, tiger, I kind of like that. Anyway, I was going to say that when I was fourteen I wanted to fuck you, but that's not the way it is anymore. I want to make love to you Mom, I want to do it so much and make you feel so good, I can't stand it."

"I know you do Ricky. I want it as much as you do. Soon, we'll fulfill that wish. We'll make love together."

I enveloped her in a huge hug.

"Ooof! watch it there, big guy. If you squeeze the life out of me, it ain't gonna happen."

"I can wait for you Mom. I think we'll both know it when you're ready. Anyway, there's a lot of other things we can do until then," I said, grinning lecherously.

"Is that so, young lover?" she bantered. "I may just cut you off at the knees until then, just to make the wait that much more exciting!"

"Mooom!"

"Riiicky!" she returned, imitating my whine.

"Just promise me one thing, lover boy." She looked at me out of the corner of her eyes, that sly smile I love so much playing on her lips.

"Anything, Mom."

"After you make love to me for the first time..."

"Yes?"

"I want you to fuck my brains out."

Those seven words rocked my world, ricocheting around in my head like a bullet cast from an alloy of pure lust and burning desire, jacketed in the steel of every fantasy I ever had about my mother. It reduced my higher centers to pure jello in a half second and left nothing functioning but the lowest reptilian centers of my being. I was surprised that I didn't start to reflexively hump her leg like a dog.

"God Mom, you have no idea what you do to me! Talking like that is going to fry my brain!" I groaned.

"You like it when I talk dirty to you?"

"God, yes!"

She glanced at my crotch. My hardness was rampant again, the tip of my penis poking through the fly of my boxers.

"Hmmm, doesn't seem like you need any extra stimulation to me..."

"Now you're just being a cruel tease."

"Well hot stuff, it certainly looks like you've got a problem that needs some attention."

That sly smile was present again, getting bigger and broader by the second. Looking me straight in the eye, she smiled wickedly and spoke words that I never thought I would hear.

"Do you want Mommy to suck your cock?"

"Oh my god, for real? Yes, yes please!"

"Well then, skin off those shorts and lie back here with your Mom. I need to taste you."

I practically bounced to my feet. As I shucked the PJ bottoms, Mom also stood. She untied the top of her gown slowly with one hand, simultaneously caressing her breasts with the other, slowly pinching her nipples as she gradually shrugged the gown off her shoulders. When the nightgown was fully off her shoulders, she held it in place by cupping the material under both breasts with her hands, her eyes on my face the whole time. Her nipples were simply magnificent, dark pink Hershey's kisses set against the background of her rosy areolae. They were still damp from my previous attentions, hard as flint arrowheads.

Never taking her eyes from me, she then let the gown fall around her feet. Her left hand was still cupped around her breast. She was rolling the nipple between her fingers as she trailed her right hand down over her abdomen, drawing my eyes downward. Her pubic hair was slightly trimmed, a gorgeous, full thatch of reddish blonde curls which partially concealed her nether lips. It was matted and moist from her juices.

Her index finger pointed towards her feet, she slowly passed it through her pubes, shuddering slightly as it then passed over her clitoris, dipping then into the center of her sex. She sighed, her lips parting as she ran the finger into her opening. Bringing it to her mouth, she sucked her moisture off it with a definite slurp. "Mmmmmmmm, Ricky. I want you in my mouth now. I've wanted it for such a long time. Are you ready?"

I laid myself down next to her, nearly speechless with desire. She hopped onto the bed, facing me, then straddled one of my legs with hers thighs, slowly lowering her head towards my groin.

As I raised my head off the pillows to watch her, she placed her hand on my chest, pushing and lightly rubbing at the same time. "Lie back and relax, lover. Close your eyes and let your mother do all the work. This is my treat for my special young man."

It began as the lightest of touches, barely rubbing the side of her finger along the undersurface of my cock. The movement was leisurely, but not at all hesitant. As she lowered her face closer, I felt the heat of her breath, as she blew and exhaled, moving her mouth within millimeters of my flesh, traveling up and down my length. She would occasionally draw back slightly and shake her head, her hair lightly slapping into and then drawing over my throbbing helmet like a silken cascade while she rubbed her cheek against my pole.

"It's so beautiful, Ricky," she whispered, almost to herself. "It's the nicest one I've ever touched."

Then I felt it. A warm, teasing moistness which began as a gentle, lingering, kiss along the underside of my shaft, which then morphed into a long sensuous lick, extending along the entire length to the head, which was then engulfed briefly with the lightest of suction and swirl of the tongue.

"Oh Mom, that's soooo goooood," I groaned.

"Mmmmmmmpppphhhh, God Ricky, I love your taste! You are soooo sweet. Just one lick and I think I'm already addicted. I need more!"

With that, she continued, licking up and down, showering my shaft with kisses, occasionally pausing to take the head in her mouth, always sucking only lightly and swirling her tongue for the briefest of moments. I have no idea how long she continued this way. I had completely lost track of time, my perceptions contracting to include only the steady rhythm of her movements, her breathing and occasional exclamations of pleasure. I have never felt so pampered in my life. My cock seemed to have become the center of my mother's universe, her entire being focused on the slow, leisurely pleasure she was giving me with her mouth.

Gradually, imperceptibly, she began to increase the pace of her ministrations. The exquisite sensations became more intense. I flexed my legs in response to the pleasure and Mom responded, thrusting her pelvis back against my thigh and knee, rubbing her wet slit on the skin above my knee. She began to concentrate on my head, sucking it strongly in and out of her mouth, taking more and more of my length into her mouth. I could feel resistance as the head of my cock would reach the back of her throat and she would then draw back and repeat the process. A slapping, squishing noise began to intrude on my consciousness. I opened my eyes to see Mom fingering herself as she sucked, two fingers in her opening, occasionally flicking her thumb across her clit. She seemed totally focused, in her own universe.

There was a slight shift in her angle of attack on my cock and suddenly, my entire length was engulfed, warm wet pulsations surrounding me everywhere. Mom was taking all of me! She would take me down to my root and then slowly, languorously come back up, maintaining a constant, milking suction until she had only the head of my cock in her mouth. She would then suck vigorously, simultaneously swirling her tongue over my helmet. The pace inexorably increased and I could feel an enormous pressure building, a deep tingling and tightness that began in my ass and worked its way inexorably forward through my cock.

"Mom! Oh, Mom, my god, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!"

She pulled back, keeping only my glans in her mouth and began sucking furiously while constantly swirling her tongue over my head, her hand stroking up and down on my shaft beneath her mouth.

I flat out screamed in ecstasy. As the detonations of pleasure raced through my body, I felt like I was being torn apart by a riptide of pleasure, my whole being disassembled and rebuilt as my orgasm reduced me to atoms.

All I could do was call out "Mom! Oh, Mom!" again and again and again.

When I returned to the land of the living, Mom was curled up next to me, head on the pillow next to me, gazing at my face. Her face was flushed, her eyes sparkling with passion. As she smiled I could see a tiny dot of my cum on her chin, only the smallest portion of my spend that she was unable to swallow.

"Come here."

I bent to her face, licking myself off her chin, fastening my lips upon hers, tongues dancing again as we shared my taste.

As I held her close, I struggled to find the words.

"That was indescribable."

"Your cock is an inspiration to me, Ricky. It's truly gorgeous, just perfect. I simply couldn't do any less for our first time like this. Your taste was wonderful," she murmured, looking like the proverbial canary-eating cat.

"I just wish that I could have given you some of what you were lavishing on me."

"Silly boy!" she said, scolding me with affection. "This was your time, and I wanted it to be my little gift to you. Besides, I came with my fingers while I was sucking you."

"Anyway," she said, stretching luxuriously, "I don't doubt that we'll pleasure each other the same way at the same time before long. I'm looking forward to it."

I disentangled myself and placed her on her back, looking steadily into her eyes. "It's my turn to return the favor, sweet mother."

"You don't have to, Ricky. You don't owe me anything. I'm quite content."

"Don't have to?" I exclaimed indignantly. "Excuse me, but you don't have even the faintest clue how much I want to taste you."

"Honestly? You're sure? You'd really do that, darling?"

I pretended exasperation. "Mom, when I used to jerk off thinking about you (which was usually 3 or 4 times a day, by the way), this was almost my favorite fantasy. You have no idea how much I want this. Now it's your turn to relax. Just settle back now and let your horny son eat your pussy."

"You're a very persuasive young man. I may just let you."

"That's more like it."

As we had our gentle argument, I was gradually scooting my way down between Mom's legs. I began showering light kisses and licks just above her knees, gradually licking longer and longer tracts with my tongue, moving closer to the object of my desire.

I began tracing my lips and tongue along the folds where her thighs met the pelvis, nibbling, licking and sucking. Gradually, I moved to her outer lips, slowly and firmly licking up and down, side to side, staying away from her opening. I was now at my interminably longed-for altar of worship, where I belonged.

I probed with my tongue. I ran my fingers lightly along her outer lips, teasing out slightly sticky tendrils of succulent honey from her center. I gently ran my thumb over her hood, the barest of contact causing her to lightly shudder. Every trick, every nuance of oral pleasure I had learned from previous lovers, I brought to bear as I ate my mother for the first time. Nothing less than a magnificent, epic orgasm would do.

I tasted sweetness, salty tang and heady musk, better than the nectar of the gods, the nectar of my goddess. Mom's hands found their way to my cheeks, lovingly caressing, slowly rising up to rest gently on my scalp, toying with my hair.

"Oh, Ricky baby, what are you doing to your mom? That is so good, baby," she moaned.

I gradually added a gentle probing and sucking, stiffening my tongue, working as slowly as possible to her center, then outward again. By now her hands were gently knotted in my hair and she cooing and sighing constantly. I slid my hands under her ass, raising her to meet my mouth, centering and stiffening my tongue, then slowly and firmly driving it into her dripping center.

"Ah! Oh God, yes, more please," she whimpered.

I let my tongue trail out of her opening, always maintaining contact and let it slip to her perineum, where I licked more. I let my thumb gently slide along the crack of her buttocks, dragging it slowly downward. By now, Mom's legs were spread as wide as she could get them, her feet straight up in the air. I could see everything. Her ass was alternately clenching and relaxing and I could see her rosebud slightly opening and closing as I licked. I lightly rubbed my thumb around her most secret place, gently pressing and retreating as I continued to lick.,

"My God, you little devil," she breathed. "Where the hell did you learn that? You're driving me crazy, touching me there!"

I responded by firmly stabbing my tongue back into her vagina, licking and sucking more insistently now. She began to buck her hips at my face, smearing me with her freely flowing juices from forehead to chin. I slowly withdrew my tongue to the outer reaches of her opening, then traveling upward towards her nub, always maintaining contact with her moist flesh. At the same time, I inserted a finger into her channel, slowly, firmly, as far as I could. I then added a second finger and began to rediscover the place I had emerged from into the world. I continued to lick and suck around her outer lips, staying a teasing distance from her clit as I continued my braille exploration. When I curled my fingers, I felt what seemed like a small interior mound along the front of her passage. As I carefully traced my fingers across this, I felt Mom stiffen.

"Ooooooohhhhh, yessssss! That spot! Again, lover! Again!" she hissed.

I began to apply more pressure, more probing to the area, questing, searching until I found the raised sponginess again.

Mom was now thrusting in earnest against my fingers, grunting and moaning constantly, thrashing her head from side to side as I continued my motions.

1...1617181920...28