Beyond the Borderline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, Mom joined me in the kitchen, gliding up to me and hugging me from behind as I put the eggs and salsa on the tortillas. She laid her head against my back and rubbed my chest through my T-shirt, squeezing me tightly.

"Do you know how happy you've made me, Ricky?"

I turned around to face her. She looked radiant and wholesomely fresh in her simple terry cloth robe, a winsome smile on her face, skin glowing and hair still damp from the shower.

Placing my hands on her hips, I pulled her close and enveloped her in my arms, giving her a fierce, long hug.

"Probably about as much as you've done for me, Mom. You know what's scary, though?

"What's that?"

"I think it's going to get better still. Deeper, more intense."

"I think you're right. Are you ready for that?"

I drew a deep breath. "I think so. It's funny though, you know...what we agreed to yesterday."

"How so?"

"Well, if you had asked me if I thought I could hold out for a while, waiting for you, even a few weeks ago, I don't know if I could have said yes. I had been living in such a constant state of frustration for so long...but now...now I'm feeling sort of at peace with the idea. I know for sure I can be patient now. I think that the delay is going to make it even better when it does happen. For that, I can wait."

"My dear, sweet, sexy lover-son, you are full of unsuspected depths and surprises, and not just carnal ones, either. You are wise beyond your years. Honestly, I'm at the point where I don't know if I can wait another minute."

"Smooth or ribbed, Mom?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Smooth or ribbed? We need to be prepared when the moment is right. I figure I should pick up some protection when we go out shopping later today."

"You are always my considerate, thoughtful young man. I appreciate that offer more than you know, but I have other plans for your wonderful spunk."

"What do you mean, Mom?"

I felt her take a deep breath and she burrowed her head against my chest, hugging me tightly before continuing. "What I mean, Ricky, is that I've thought about this a lot. I don't ever want to not feel your cum, no matter where you are in me...that's why I'm going to see my gynecologist as soon as I can tomorrow. She'll probably need to do a few tests, but everything should be squared away for us by the end of the week. That way, we can be totally spontaneous. That's what I would like."

"Wow. Just. Wow. Does that mean you're going to go on the pill? I mean, I know how it's not as safe if you're over 30 and all and I really like the idea of it being totally natural, but... it's not worth it if there's even the slightest chance of a problem for you, Mom," I finished in a rush, out of breath.

"I won't do anything she advises against, I promise. We'll only do things the safest way, okay?" she replied, smiling enigmatically.

"Okay, Mom. I trust you," I replied, putting further questions to the back of my mind.

"Great. Let's eat this wonderful breakfast and we'll head out. We'll hit the mall first and then the Farmer's Market on the way back, okay?"

"Yours to command, lover lady."

Later, as we drove to the mall, Mom snuggled up next to me and nuzzled my cheek, her hand idly caressing my thigh, occasionally straying to my crotch, where she would lightly trace my hardening outline with her fingernail. She was wearing the gorgeous sundress from our July 4th celebration, proudly braless, looking irresistible. It was a major effort to concentrate on the road, between her attire and hands teasing my dick.

"If you keep that up, I'll have to pull over and take you by force," I growled.

She laughed lightly. "I'm simply helping you to develop greater self control, lover boy."

I reached over to her side of the seat and quickly jerked her sundress up to her hips. "Two can play that game, you shameless hussy," I said.

I was prepared to just feel my way into her folds while driving and bring her off with my hand, but I made the mistake of glancing down first.

I almost swerved off the road.

Mom laughed delightedly and turned my head to face forward. "As that poet James Morrison once sang, 'Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel'," she quipped.

"Holy shit Mom! Where did those come from? I thought I was familiar with all your panties from my beating off days," I said somewhat sheepishly. "I'm pretty damn sure I would have remembered transparent, French cut and crotchless, for god's sake."

"We women must have our secrets, dear boy. I take it you like?"

"Like? Jesus Mom, they're blazing hot!"

"The light's changed, sweetheart. Now, be a dear and watch the road. You can pay attention to my pussy later."

It wasn't easy, but I managed to guide us safely to the mall. We wound our way up through the parking structure until we found a spot where I could pull in. Turning the ignition off, I sat back and let out a deep breath.

"Aren't you getting out, sweetheart?"

"Jeez, give me a minute, Mom. If I try to move right now, I might snap something in half."

"You poor boy. Mommy will have to help you with that terrible swelling after we finish shopping."

She wrapped her hand around the back of my neck, turning my face to hers and spoke teasingly, lightly kissing me and then touching her finger to my lips to emphasize each word as she continued. "As we discussed this morning. Patience. Is. A. Virtue. Now, stuff that nasty snake down you pants leg and lets go shopping."

"I think I've fallen in love with a sadist."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet, lover boy."

"So what's next then, thigh high leather boots, corsets and whips?"

Mom could always give back as good as she got. "Why not add a donkey, a dwarf and a couple of bratwursts?"

I laughed long and hard. "I foresee an interesting life with you, Mom."

***

As we strolled through Bloomingdale's into the central atrium, Mom said, "I have a couple of stops I'd like to make by myself sweetie. Is that okay? Meet you here by the kiosk in an hour?"

"Okay Mom. I've got something I'd like to do myself. I'm going to go over to the bank branch and get started."

"Do you have enough in your account? Do you need anything more?"

"Thanks Mom, I'm good."

"See you in an hour."

I set about my business and was able to make my single, very important purchase in short order. I made my way back to our rendezvous location. As always, Mom was precise and punctual, arriving on the dot, appearing flushed and happy, sporting three large, fancy shopping bags.

"Well, it looks like someone had themselves a good time." I tried for a quick peek into the bags and Mom danced away, her eyes sparkling.

"No peeking before Christmas, naughty boy!"

"Christmas?" I said incredulously.

"It's coming early this year."

"I see."

"You will soon enough, I daresay."

"I don't recognize the brands on those boxes." I rolled the unfamiliar names off my tongue. "Aubade, Bordelle, La Perla, Eres."

"You'll be enlightened soon enough. Down, boy!" She slapped at my hands as I made another attempt to peek.

"We've got one more stop, Ricky. Come with me."

Mom hooked her arm in mine and led us down a side corridor, clearly an administrative part of the mall. We stopped at a door marked "Security Services" and Mom knocked lightly. The door opened shortly and we were confronted by a uniformed presence.

"Can I help you ma'am?"

"Oh yes, I surely hope so, officer. We're parked over on level 5 and I'm a bit concerned about going out to our car. I thought I saw a rather disreputable fellow skulking around there when we came into the mall. I'd just like to know that it's safe to head out. One can't be too careful these days."

"Certainly, ma'am. Step inside and we'll check the monitors quickly. Would you feel safer with an escort?"

"Oh no, officer, you're too kind. It's enough that you're checking the cameras now, thanks so much."

"It'll just take a minute for us to cycle through them all."

"You're very kind, officer. I appreciate your efforts."

"My pleasure, ma'am"

Several minutes later, as we left, I couldn't contain my curiosity any further. "Mom, what was that about? We parked in a very safe spot."

She turned to me, kissing my cheek and squeezing my arm.

"Men are so hopeless when it comes to planning ahead. There's no camera coverage on the northwest corner of the top level and no one is parked up there now,"

"Mom! You mean..."

She leaned into me and whispered seductively into my ear, literally pushing my mouth gently closed, fingers under my chin.

"I need to sit on your face right now, Ricky. I want you to eat me 'till I come all over you."

It was a miracle that my rapidly engorging cock didn't rip through my pants on the spot. We practically ran back to the car. By the time I was seated behind the wheel, my hands were shaking so much, I had a difficult time fitting the key in the ignition.

"What's the problem, love? I thought guys all had that 'tab a into slot b' stuff hardwired into their brains," Mom teased.

"You're a horrible tease. I'm suffering from severe diversion of blood from the big to the little head and what little real gray matter I've got left is turning to tapioca."

Somehow, I managed to start the car and back out without damaging anything.

"Drive slowly now, Ricky. Don't attract attention. Nurse Mommy has the cure for what ails you. A little farther now. Over there, to the left. Perfect."

"Okay, Ricky, outside."

"Outside?!"

"Silly - we've got to open the hatch and fold the back seats down. There's already a blanket there. C'mon."

Mom crawled into the back, hiking up her dress, exposing her creamy thighs and those wonderful panties, perfectly framing her nether lips. I could see she was already slick with anticipation. Once I was in beside her, she turned rapidly and threw her hips over my head, driving her sex on to my face. She practically ripped my pants down, immediately engulfing my cock with her mouth. I bent to the task at hand, licking front to back, back to front. I wormed the index finger of one hand into her little pink pucker and reached to the front with my other, gently massaging and pinching her clit. Her sucking and hand motion on my cock increased in frequency and intensity. Soon, her thighs began to rhythmically contract around my ears, increasing in frequency and strength. She was close and so was I. Pulling my finger from her ass, I started slapping her cheeks and thrust my tongue back where the finger had just been as hard and deep as I could, all the time increasing my stimulation of her clit. We went over the cliff to bliss together, rocking the car furiously with our climaxes.

Some indeterminate time later, I came back to earth. "My god, Mom, you are a total fiend! Never did I even imagine such a scene, even in my wildest dreams. That was soooooo good!"

Mom turned around to snuggle up with me, brushing her hair out of her eyes. "I loved it too, Ricky." She shuddered briefly. "What those wonderful lips and hands do to me - they set me on fire!"

"Perhaps we should keep an extinguisher handy in the future. I would be devastated if you were to spontaneously combust," I teased.

"Oho! Aren't we the egotistical one now!"

"Just the facts, Ma'am. When you detonate, you're probably a public safety hazard. The next time I eat you, we may need the Bomb Squad on hand."

"Enough! We need to go home and clean up. It might cause a bit of a stir if you were to show up at the farmer's market with my juice all over you face. Besides, it's rude to squeeze the produce when you have stink-finger."

She adopted a plummy British accent. "It's simply not the done thing, don't you know."

I conceded defeat for this round of teasing. I should have known better than to try to trade witticisms with an attorney.

"Your coach awaits, milady," I said, conceding defeat.

Our trip to the market was a surprisingly welcome interlude of day-to-day normalcy. It was a pure, simple pleasure to stroll the market together, arm in arm as mother and son. As wonderful as our new intimacy was, I truly savored our tour through the various vendor stalls, just enjoying being with Mom.

Outwardly, we presented a perfectly normal appearance, walking from vendor to vendor, Mom's arm linked trough mine. But the fleeting glances we occasionally gave each other spoke to something that was definitely not mundane or ordinary. Our new, incredible secret buoyed us beyond any daily triviality, making every moment of our shared activities altogether precious and unique.

While we strolled the aisles, Mom's hand never left my arm, her touch light, appearing perfectly appropriate to any outside observation. Only I could notice the random, light caress of a fingertip across my skin, occasionally raising goose bumps.

We took our time, stopping frequently to sample fresh cheeses and fruit. We daintily and circumspectly fed each other the giveaways, mindful of our public location. There was an overwhelming temptation to suck fingertips into one another's mouths after some of the samples, especially the warm Brie, but we managed to maintain decorum, just barely. When we were in small passages between stalls and no one was near, Mom would draw close to me, lightly bumping her hip against mine. It was a simple, just slightly intimate gesture, but it affected me deeply. I felt like we were two pieces of a long-separated puzzle, now finally and irrevocably joined.

We didn't really have any particular plan of shopping as we explored the many booths. I think we were simply happy to be there, doing a simple, day-to-day task together. Eventually, we found our way to the display of a local charcuterie, famous for their salami.

"Oh, look Ricky!" Mom exclaimed with delight. "The butcher has guanciale again!"

"Great! If we can score some orecchiette and pecorino Romano, we'll be golden. Let's get some salad greens and anchovies and I'll make a Caesar too."

"That sounds scrumptious. You really spoil me, sweetie. I'm just worried that all of this is going to make my ass positively matronly before too long."

I bent to whisper in her ear. "You already know how I feel about your amazing ass, mother mine. Anyway, you'll need those calories quick enough. One of your orgasms probably burns a whole plate's worth."

"Promises, promises."

***

If I may say so, our dinner was wonderful. The pasta came out exceptionally well, in true, elegant, simple Roman style, the Caesar perfectly crisp and fresh. We killed the better part of a whole bottle of Panizzi Vernaccia di San Gimignano, lending a slightly tipsy air of hilarity to the meal. Mom sat next to me and we fed each other, holding hands and occasionally giggling like giddy children. We each managed to steal a few kisses from one another between bites, with just the occasional, tip tingling touching of tongues.

It was simple, sensuous, uncomplicated and one of the finest meals of my entire life.

As we pushed our plates away to the center of the table, Mom relaxed her head onto my shoulder. She belched indelicately once and chuckled. "That was perfect, son," she sighed. "You are far too talented a chef for my waistline - if we keep going like this, what little of my figure that I still have will disappear into folds of fat in about 2 weeks."

"Well Mom, I guess I'll just have to make sure that we increase the number of orgasms you have each day, that should offset my cooking."

"We can publish a new diet and be famous and rich, then Ricky. 'The Making Mommy Cum Cookbook' sounds about right, don't you think?"

"A sure-fire bestseller, if there ever was one, Mom."

"We'll find a publisher tomorrow, but in the meanwhile, I need another kiss from my handsome young lover. Then maybe we'll work on some of the recipes for that book."

"Mmmmm. Will it have illustrations and photos?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, you insatiable horndog."

"Only if I get to pick the pictures, " I whispered into her ear, giving her ass a squeeze.

"What do you mean, you getting to pick? I thought this was going to be a collaborative effort."

"Yeah, but I'm the trained chef here. That means I get to be on top-I mean I'm in charge of the project."

Mom cackled in delight. "You're a real brat, but you make me laugh and I love you to death. I'll probably curse you later for the wrinkles you'll give me, but I suppose it can't be helped."

"Mmmmm." I buried my face in her hair, stroking her back. "What do you think causes more wrinkles, laughing or coming real hard?"

"It depends on how much spunk is available to rub in the skin afterwards."

"I think an experiment is in order, Mom."

"Well, my darling boy, we all occasionally have to make sacrifices for the advancement of knowledge. Let's go to bed and do our part, lover. I've wanted to feel your come on my tits for a while now."

***

The next morning, I got busy with chores while Mom went to her doctor and then to the office. The big job was restaining the privacy fence in the back yard, which was going to take several days. It was already muggy and hot when I got outside at 8:30 and the day promised to become even more sultry as the job progressed. I made a big jug of instant lemonade, generously dosed with ice, stripped down to my shorts and got to work.

It was probably just as well that I had a monotonous, more or less mindless task to keep me occupied, because all I could think about was our amazing weekend together. I'm not sure how good a job I did with the painting, as I spent most of the morning daydreaming, a huge idiot smile on my face and a stiff dick in my shorts.

By midday, it must have been ninety degrees and ninety percent humidity and I felt like I was melting. To prevent myself from turning into a piece of beef jerky, I started jumping into the pool for a lap every twenty or thirty minutes, which allowed me to make good progress. Around 4:00 or so, I was better than halfway done and felt pretty thoroughly baked, so I called it a day. I brought a beat up old boom box to the poolside and put on a Top 40 oldies station. Slathering myself with more sunscreen, I threw an air mattress into the pool and climbed on board, promptly dozing off.

***

I awoke rudely and suddenly, finding myself underwater. Spluttering and choking, I came to the surface, face to face with Mom, her hands clutching my air mattress.

Grinning wickedly, she crowed "Gotcha!"

She was wearing a bra and sensible white cotton panties, all clinging to her skin beneath the surface of the pool, nearly transparent in their wetness. I could see her blouse and skirt in a pile at the edge of the pool. Her nipples were erect, rosy and prominent against the cups of the brassiere. Her reddish brown thatch showed clearly through her panties, which clung tightly to her hips.

"You snuck up on me, you devious minx."

"That I did, pool boy. You were too tempting a target to pass up."

"An uncalled for sneak attack, if you ask me," I pretended to be affronted. "I demand reparations."

"Oh, is that so?"

"I do." Pulling the air mattress from her gently, I slipped an arm under her legs, pulling her up off her feet, my other arm supporting her back as she floated closer to me. As she placed her arms around my neck, my mouth sought hers. Our kiss continued for some time, tongues twining in liquid dance, time slowing until we reluctantly broke to breathe. Steve Winwood was playing on the radio and we were serenaded perfectly by "Back In the High Life Again" as I held Mom, floating in my arms.

"Mmmmmm. Missed you, Mom."

"Me too, my sweet son. It took a little while to get settled in at work this afternoon. It was hard to concentrate - too many nice memories from the weekend."

"I had a hard on practically the whole day," I admitted sheepishly.

"I hope you saved some for your mother," she teased.

1...1819202122...28