Bible Camp Babysitter - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With strong motions I manipulated Jessica onto her back. She looked up at me with hair draped across her face. I couldn't read her expression, but her body had stayed stiff. Her knees were slightly up and spread wide. Her feet flexed. She seemed unsure what to do with her arms, almost unaware of their existence.

I climbed over her hips, a move she hadn't expected, and straddled her stomach. My penis twitched with the heavy beating of my heart, gently touching her skin as I reached forward and started to brush the hair back from her neck, her cheeks, her forehead. As I smoothed it out in a huge golden fan around her head, I took subtle crawling-steps up her body until my thighs squeezed gently around her ribs.

I took her hands in mine and drew them closer in to her own body until she cupped her own breasts and pressed them together against my penis. Though her breasts were magnificent for her age, they weren't enormous. She still managed to wrap my shaft between them. She arched her back and forced her head back, enhancing the image of golden waves around her head. She closed her eyes and sighed.

Working together, we built up a little rhythm. The incredible, insistent, smooth softness of her breasts enveloped most of my penis, though the head stood out proudly over her cleavage. I could feel the beating of her heart through her warm, glorious skin. I felt myself build, gave myself over to the blinding-white pleasure, and released my load.

A pearly glob shot against the bottom of her chin, a strand arched out and fell across her beautiful neck, she let out another squeak of pleasure and held herself still. A few more pulses oozed out, glistening against her chest. "Oh my god," I managed.

Jessica licked her lips and hummed. I felt the vibrations through my balls, my shaft, my body, as though she were not so much a purring girl beneath me but an insistent bass drum rolling in the distance, commanding the attention of my stomach.

I stayed still as long as my knees could stand it while she massaged her breasts languorously over and around me. Finally I climbed off, crossed to the dresser, and brought back a soft cloth. I stood frozen by the side of the bed, eyes glued to Jessica's chest, for she'd shifted her attention and was rubbing her neck, her chin, her breasts as if my cum were precious skin lotion.

Eventually she turned her head to the side, smiled, and looked at me with half-closed eyes. I nearly melted on the spot. Once again she wasn't done with me and despite the fact I normally would have been done for the evening, I felt an immediate wind-up of desire and emotion.

I dropped the cloth unawares and reached my other hand out to beckon her over. Her eyebrows raised only slightly in pleased surprise, and she climbed out of bed eagerly to take my hand. Some of her golden hair stuck to her chest, which gleamed dully with the trace of my moisture. A giggle behind closed lips got caught in her throat as she followed me towards the bathroom. Her nerves, the chilly air, and the excitement of our passion fluttered it around as she tried to keep from making too loud a noise.

I stood her next to the walk-in shower, still holding her hand, and pulled the door open. The tiles felt cold beneath my feet and I felt Jessica shiver. She bunched her shoulders closer together and wrapped her free arm under her breasts. Her nipples stood out hard and clear.

Trying not to torture her longer just so I could drink in her body, I pulled on the water and adjusted the knob, waiting a moment until the water was hot. I led her into the warmth and shut the door behind us. She let out a gasp of pleasure as the hot water conflicted with the cold on her skin, in the air, and under her feet. I wrapped my arms around her and stood her in the direct stream.

With massaging motions born of my desire not only to treat her but to keep touching her, I worked water into her hair, rubbed her back, squeezed her buttocks, held her close. Before long a cloud of vapor filled the shower. Wishing I had something scented or feminine instead, I reached for my more utility shampoo, squirted a blob into my palm, and began working it into her hair.

She stood semi-rigid, not like a scared animal surrounded by predators, but like a young princess surrounded by magic sprites, afraid that if she moved the magic would stop. Her smile, her closed eyes, her weight up on the balls of her feet all spoke to delighted pleasure. I made sure hot water constantly bathed at least somewhere on her skin as I lathered her hair, squeezing it gently, running my fingers through it, adoring it, worshipping it.

I rinsed her out by manipulating her body into place, tilting her head back, and using small motions so she wouldn't get soap in her eyes. At last the suds stopped appearing in the water-deepened gold of her hair. I turned her around so the hot water splashed on her breasts and her supple ass brushed against my thick, anticipatory cock.

Again I took down my manly conditioner, wishing I could make the shower smell like a rose garden, but instead squirting a healthy dollop of the slick substance into my hand. I worked it again into her hair, smoothing out the tangles, glorying in the ability to play with such lovely perfection. She began to rub back and forth against me gently, quivering when her back would touch my chest, or when the curves of her butt would trap the roundness of my semi-erect penis.

Determined to control myself and the situation, I grabbed the soap and with my hand still slick from conditioner, which I had not yet rinsed out of her hair, I promptly dropped it. Jessica startled and looked down where it lay just before her feet, but before she could move, I crouched to pick it up. My body slid smoothly against hers, my cheek caressing the length of her side, the curve of her hip. I leaned against her wet, glittering skin and hugged her ass against my shoulder.

Scooping up the soap, I brought it over her toes, her feet, her ankles, and lathered it between my hands. The water kept running the suds away, but she hardly seemed to care. She trembled freely, and I could feel her heavy breaths over the rushing water. I caressed every inch of her from her feet upward, taking plenty of time. I kissed the backs of her shapely calves, washed her knees, circled her thighs with my hands, and smoothed them up.

Standing again, but a little stooped, I worked more lather out of the soap and washed her buttocks, deep beneath the cheeks, and finally put soapy, clean, insistent pressure reach-around fashion on the lips of her pussy. This way the whole of her back and her delicious bottom pressed against me, warmed by the shower. I worked my hands up and down her stomach, over her breasts, along the canal between her clitoris and the opening of her vagina, spreading soap that was almost immediately washed away.

I washed her neck, her shoulders, her back, then pressed against her again and washed each arm right down to the fingertips. She hummed with delight at each new touch, and positively glowed when I finished. Putting the soap away, I turned her around and finally rinsed the conditioner from her hair, working my fingers in at the roots and massaging her scalp as I went.

"How does that feel?" I asked through the pouring, hot water.

"About half done," she replied, rising momentarily to her toes in order to kiss my wet lips. She turned just enough to retrieve the soap herself, and eagerly worked up her own lather. She started at my neck, directed me to turn about every once in a while, and made her way down over my shoulders and back. The avaricious glare in her eyes when she ran her delicate fingers over my chest made me feel like a master artist's bronze statue, but she did eventually continue downward.

Though she missed several spots in her eager work, she certainly understood the highlight. Crouching down before me, she soaped up my penis and balls, using long, slow motions that made me feel twice as long, twice as impressive as I really was. She barely waited for the soap to be rinsed away before she had me in her mouth again, sucking earnestly and deep, as though thirsting for the water from my skin.

I responded as was only natural, aside from my semi-stifled groans of pleasure, by stiffening significantly, but she refused to let up. Without hastening her pace, she sucked me in as deep as she could, then slid out slowly, only to repeat the process again and again, her beautiful, soaked head working sinuously back and forth, in and out. her arms curled around until she cupped my ass with her hands, the bar of soap evident in her palm.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed, her penis-muffled voice magnified by the acoustics of the shower. Sensing, I think, my impending orgasm, she backed off, letting the soothing water run over my length, and stood slowly, placing the soap back in its dish.

When she turned back to face me, Jessica inched her body against mine, slowly and deliberately, biting her bottom lip playfully. She angled us so that the hot water cascaded down our bodies, then shifted her right foot so that the balls of her feet stood on my left toes.

Staring into my eyes like a prowling cat, she reached up and hooked her hands around my neck. Her left leg caressed my right as she raised it slowly, purposefully, until her knee was as high as she could get it. She twitched and pushed herself up on her right toes. Letting go with her left hand, but holding all the firmer with her right, she reached below her raised leg and with a slight adjustment guided my penis into her waiting pussy.

I worked my way in as well as I could, for the water made our skin cling, but she clearly didn't care. She clung tighter and tighter to me as if she could make our two bodies one if she exerted enough pressure. I held her tightly too, and in the end it was the tension and the incredible desire evident in her eyes and every one of her taut muscles that pushed me over the edge. I thudded within her, my penis screaming for the sweet release, my cum leaking out of her swollen lips to mingle with the hot, running water.

For a very long time, Jessica would not let go.

12