Bible Study

Story Info
The preacher utters the wrong phrase during his bible study.
1.5k words
3.89
71.8k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lester Stix first discovered the real power of the phrase quite by accident. It was an unfortunate thing that caused quite a bit of embarrassment for some of the community's most staid and honored families. It also cost Elias Helms his position as assistant pastor at the local Congregational Protestant Church.

Lester and Elias were close friends both having studied at Oral Roberts University before each entered their chosen profession. Lester went into archeology while Elias went into preaching. Although it seems both had very diverse professions, they continued to run into each other at different conventions and revivals.

Lester had been studying some of the aboriginal religions of Eastern Africa and the Middle East. While the areas he studied were heavily influenced by the Muslims, he did find some tribes where groups would travel with the basic idea of preaching their religion to neighboring tribes. Now this was received quite differently by the many tribes in the region, and admittedly, the preachers often became the main course at the dinner table.

After losing a number of their members during preaching trips, the leaders of the movement developed a means of basically sedating the people they preached to. Using a combination of highly reflective jewelry and some powerful incantations they were basically able to hypnotize the people when they preached. This was the facet of this religion that most fascinated Lester. Since he discovered many similarities to the old time revivals he witnessed growing up in the south, Lester often returned to the United States to visit the revivals. He often ran into Elias at the revivals.

During Lester's most recent return he learned that Elias had settled down as the assistant pastor at a sizable church in a suburb of Texarkana. While looking in on some revivals not far away, Lester visited his friend and was invited to stay at his home on the fringes of the church grounds. Elias recommended Lester use his house as a home base of sorts, where he could travel out into the nearby communities and visit revivals.

"I'm not sure Elias, you sure the church won't have any problems?"

"Sure, I've talked to the pastor about you and told him you went to Oral Roberts with me. He was very impressed. I've got plenty of room, this is a three bedroom house and I am all by myself."

Lester moved in that day carrying only two bags. He explained to Elias, "One is my clothes and toiletries, the other is my research."

During the visit the two discussed Elias' current position. He did quite a lot, often filling in for the pastor at the regular services on Sunday Morning, but his most important job was to facilitate and lead the Adult Bible Study Group. What made this job important was the fact that the mayor of the city as well as nearly a dozen of the most influential businessmen in northern Arkansas were members of the group.

It was during a weekend trip for Lester that the problems began. He was traveling quite deep into the piney woods of East Texas and had not planned to return for three days. While Elias had hoped to pry some ideas and inspiration from Lester for his bible study group, he really couldn't complain when Lester headed out for the trip.

Noticing that Lester left some material behind, he spent one evening reading the material and found a considerable amount of inspiration. He even found a quote that he would use as a title for that weeks lesson. Sitting down at his computer he began typing, starting with the title, "Love to you to love."

It was such a simple phrase, but it seemed to say everything he wanted to express before he dove into the bible teachings. He finished up his intro to the lesson in just twenty minutes and then he settled into bed. The following morning he got his papers together, printed out his intro to the lesson and then went into the church offices.

That evening he walked into the main chapel and was delighted to find a nearly full house, which for this group meant nearly thirty people. The mayor had even brought his daughter who must have been visiting from college. Anyway, Elias walked up to the podium, welcomed the members, thanking them for coming.

He then started his introduction, "Love to you to love." He paused for dramatic effect. "Such a simple phrase," he noticed an odd flickering and turned to realize a couple of lights were malfunctioning. "It looks like we are having some technical difficulties," he nodded over to Charlie, the maintenance man, who quickly walked through the doors to check out the lights.

"If I may start over. Love to you to love..." again he paused. "Such a simple phrase, and though it comes not from the bible, it fits so perfectly. The phrase is actually translated from, and please excuse me if I don't get this exactly correct..." He read out the phrase in the native language, something he got from Lester's notes. He basically sounded out the words phonetically.

Suddenly there was a commotion and as he looked out into the adult bible group he saw everyone kissing and groping as they quickly undressed each other. Dropping his notes he rushed down from the podium but was met at the stairs by the Mayor's daughter. She grabbed his shoulders and forced him backwards, making him trip on the stairs.

Landing on top of him she immediately moved down and pulling his robe aside, unfastened his pants and pulled his cock out. Completely stunned, all Elias could do was watch in amazement as the Mayor's daughter, slid her mouth down over his soft cock and quickly coaxed it to a full erection. Removing her mouth, she smiled, stroking him with one hand, while the other pulled her dress up and eased the crotch of her panties off to the side.

Elias watched his erection slowly disappear into the wet pussy of the Mayor's daughter. It slid in easily and in no time, she was working herself up and down on his shaft, grinding her pelvis on him. Trying to fight off his natural instincts to thrust up into her, he glanced to the side and saw what was basically an orgy. The Mayor himself had three women bent over a pew as he moved from one to the other shoving his cock in for a few quick thrusts and then moving down the line.

Some husbands and wives were fucking wildly, some were watching their spouses fuck other people. It all was too much for Elias who turned back to the Mayor's daughter, reached up and placed his hands on her breasts and kneaded them through her blouse and bra, while he lifted his hips, driving himself deep into her.

Turned on by Elias' attention now, she moaned loudly and began to move even faster, up and down on his cock. Elias could feel her body tensing up as her hands grabbed and squeezed his shoulders. She moaned again, and cried out, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Oddly Elias could hear several other people in the congregation taking up the chant, "I'm coming, I'm coming." He could feel the Mayor's daughter's pussy squeezing his cock again and again. At that point he let himself go completely, giving into to the pleasure.

Lifting his hips up, he pushed his cock deep into her pussy, feeling the wet softness slid over him, feeling the pleasure shoot up through his cock, feeling the divine satisfaction when he lifted his ass from the steps and came, spurting his cum deep into the woman's pussy.

Shortly afterward, drawn by the continuing chants of "I'm coming, I'm coming" echoing from the chapel, the pastor stepped into to take a peek at Elias' bible study group. After a few choice, and very blasphemous, shouts from the pastor, the orgy finally came to an end.

Elias later phoned Lester to ask him to come back and get his stuff out of the house.

"What happened Elias?"

"Well the pastor fired me."

"What for?"

"Well, I was giving my intro to the Adult Bible Group and it all started out fine. I started with the title, 'Love to you to love...'"

"You didn't," Lester moaned.

"I did."

"Not the translation... I mean you didn't say the original did you?"

"Well, yes I did."

"Elias, like I've always told you, you've got to be careful with this stuff, a lot of it is very powerful. You basically hypnotized the group and then directed them to reproduce."

"Yeah, I kind of figured that out. They did seem to have fun, I mean it was interesting to see the rich businessmen and their snotty wives simply let go."

"Okay, well I'll head back there today, you have any plans?"

"Well, there is actually some good news in all this."

"That's hard to believe."

"Yeah, well, I'm getting married."

"Married?"

"To the Mayor's daughter. By the way, will you be my best man?"

"Of course Elias, of course, see you in a while," Lester said hanging up the phone.