Bicycle Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god that feels so good, don't stop please don't stop." She cried out. She was so turned on and so wet I couldn't let her down. She worked herself to another orgasm and then collapsed.

We all laid there for awhile. I got up and brought the ladies their glasses of wine after I topped them off. We each sipped our wine, while I held Leigh's hand and cuddled up to her. I couldn't believe what had just happened and what was still happening. I was the luckiest man in the world. I have always loved my wife more then anything in the world but to share something like this with her was beyond belief.

"You know honey" I said, "Sally has taken really good care of us, we should take care of her"

"Yeah, what do you have in mind?" she asked with some concern in her voice.

"Well why don't you try pleasuring her orally?"

Sally sensed Leigh's reluctance. "I think you would be great, why don't we pleasure each other at the same time to make it easier on you."

"Sure honey you get on top of her and try it, you know I have always wanted to watch you and someone else in a sixty-nine position." I said

Sally laid down and Leigh got on top of her. She bent down and like a kid tasting a new food for the time, slowly stuck her tongue out and licked across Sally's pussy. Sally on the other hand wasted no time in diving into Leigh. Which caused a moan to come from Leigh. I guess Leigh liked what she tasted as she pulled apart Sally's lips and started to lick with more passion and enthusiasm. They continued on and Leigh looked to be getting more and more comfortable with this and Sally started to moan while working her hips up to meet the tongue that was working her over. Leigh was focusing primarily on Sally's clit and pressing against it firmly, I noticed this since that is the way she preferred to be pleasured. Sally on the other hand was using long strokes and often fucking Leigh with her tongue. She appeared to like it as she started to work her hips in motion with Sally's tongue.

I reached over and started to play with Leigh's breasts. I loved to play with them any time but I couldn't resist them when they hung down. I always had a hard time deciding weather I liked her rear or her breasts more. So I just had to play with each of them every chance I got to help me make a decision.

Leigh reached over and slid a finger into Sally while working her tongue over her clit and holding her open with her other hand. Getting bolder, Leigh flicked her clit with more and more pressure and then out of nowhere took her clit between her teeth and sort of tugged and nibbled on it the tiniest bit. Sally liked this as she let out a loud moan and erupted into orgasm.

I had been lying next to Leigh and Sally while all of this was going on when Leigh reached over and started to play with my very hard and large cock. Stroking up and down while paying a lot of attention to my balls. Her hand was wet from Sally and this felt great sliding on my cock.

She looked up with a look of complete pleasure and looked at me. "Oh god as hard as you are and as large as you are, I have to have you inside me right now." My wife demanded.

That's all I needed I had always wanted to make love to my wife while another woman pleasured her. We had talked about it during sex and it always turned us both on resulting in large orgasms as we talked about it. Now it was happening for real. I slid behind her and Sally reached up and positioned me to enter my wife. I loved every inch of her body but I especially loved her ass, I loved to touch it, squeeze it and smack it every chance I got.

I slid in with great ease as Leigh was very worked up, I could feel Sally's breath on me and feel her tongue as it worked between Leigh's clit and my penis as I slid in and out. With her hand Sally started playing with my balls.

"Oh my god....." was moaned out of my wife "this is amazing, ah that's the spot, right there." I could feel my wife's pussy tighten more and more around me.

"Harder, faster...that feels so incredible...oh yeah...oh yeah that's the spot..." She was close, I think Sally sensed this as well and I felt her mouth on my balls. First on one, then the other she was alternating between them.

"Ahh that's not fair I was about ready to come" Leigh said. In response to her moving her mouth from her clit.

"I'll help you honey, I started thrusting even harder into her, squeezing her sexy ass more firmly. Sally had returned to Leigh's clit and continued licking both of us simultainously.

"Oh god that feels so amazing."

I had never felt my wife so wet and so tightly wrapped around me. This was everything I could have imagined and more. Suddenly Sally reached up and pressed just below my balls while sucking on them. With that I lost it and exploded deep into my wife. Which caused her to start her own orgasm. Leigh had been licking Sally like a women possessed and our orgasm caused Sally to explode because I saw her body start to shake and a scream of pleasure come out of her.

We all kind of ended up in one big naked pile on the bed. Each of us exhausted from all of the pleasure our bodies had just experienced. We managed to untangle from each other and I curled up to Leighs back. "Sally thank you for an evening that we will remember forever." I said.

"Your welcome but I will never forget this evening either." Sally replied.

We all fell asleep. When I awoke Sally was gone, I got up and noticed a note on the door "Thanks again for a great evening, I won't need a massage soon since I am so relaxed. Call me so we can all "ride" again soon. Sally"

I crawled back into bed and cuddled up Leigh. Eventually we awoke and showered together, where I started to wash her, well that lead us back to the bedroom where I pampered her like a Princess.

We had brunch on the porch and then packed up the car to head home as two very relaxed people.

On the way home we were talking and I said, "Thanks, that was a great time, what made you decide to do that?"

" I don't know, it wasn't really planned and everything just fell into place." Leigh said. I thought to myself, how much I loved my wife and how lucky I was. I was so thankful that we had tried it, even if it never happened again. Our love life is very satisfying but it is fun to spice it up every once in awhile.

"That was fun, maybe we will have to try that again. But next time I think we should place a pink collar on her and a leash and let me control the evening."

"Okay, that sounds like a plan to me, go ahead and set it up." I replied. "It will be your evening and you can be in total control of whatever you want and however you want to be pleasured or have me pleasure you. After what you just did it is the least I can do for you"

"Honey what we just did we did for us, I had an amazing time as well, an experience that I could have never imagined."

Hmmm maybe it would happen again sometime, I thought to myself as we continued to drive home with smiles on our faces.

"I guess I still owe you a weekend away for just the two of us, Princess."

12