Big and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers

He lay back and let her work, marvelling at the talents of her tongue and the rest of her body.She never failed to make him want to fuck her over and over. Her tongue moved up and down his cock, licking and lapping at him as she moved up and down. Slowly and gently sucking his balls into her mouth one by one, making him shudder while her tongue cleaned him up. Slowly he felt himself start to react and harden.

"Turn around, give me your cunt," he said.

She raised one eyebrow and did as she was bidden, moving around, never letting go of his cock, until she lifted one leg and straddled his head and shoulders.

Laying under her he looked at her stomach bulging, her thighs wobbling, her cunt, fat and wet, wanton and needy. He moved his hands and opened her cunt lips, pink and glistening, her hole stared back at him. Unable to contain himself any longer he lifted his head and slid his tongue into her hole.

The reaction was immediate, she growled and lowered herself carefully onto him, sucking him slightly harder, showing her need without saying anything to him. She moved her hips and pelvis so that her clit was on direct show. Understanding what she meant he moved and took hold of it with his teeth.

Her hips started to swing as she moved herself over him, thrusting gently onto his waiting face and mouth, hers never leaving his cock, taking him deeper with each slide down it. He circled her clit with his tongue, alternating between sucking and licking, her growling having been reduced to small, pathetic moans as he licked and sucked tender areas.

He grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her down further onto him, feeling her resistance, knowing she was worried about hurting him. He kept pulling until she finally gave in and surrendered to him.

Lapping at her cunt he moved from her clit to as far up her as he could, his tongue dipping in and out of her soaked hole. "Sit up," he said. She pulled away from his cock with a small pop and sat up gingerly, still aware of her bulk and being over him.

As she sat up, he licked up the length of her cunt and rimmed her ass. She moaned, "More baby, that feels so good," as his tongue dipped into her asshole and out again. "Fuck it baby, fuck my ass."

His tongue dipped in and out, while she slowly jacked his cock with her hand, sliding up and down, he steadily grew harder with help from both her hand and her moans.

"You want me to fuck your ass babe?" he asked.

Silence from above told him she was thinking about it. Wanting, but not sure. It was something they had spoken about before but never done. Her nervousness about it had always stopped them.

"I'll be gentle and we will take it slowly," he reassured her.

She moved from him wordlessly and looked at him. He could see need and passion fighting with fright, he was used to that look from her, he had seen it before.

"Do you want to try? Your pace, your say so." He said.

She could see the need on his face, it was mirrored in hers, but the fright was not there, he knew what it was like. She sighed deeply and nodded.

"OK, but my pace, I'm scared but I want it. More than you can imagine," she replied.

"Oh I can imagine an awful lot," he said smiling.

He opened his arms and she lay in them, his fingers caressed her back and shoulders, knowing it relaxed her and made her wet. His hands travelled over her, playing with her nipples. He lifted one and suckled on it gently, making her breath catch in her throat.

Her hand slowly travelled the length of his body, still marvelling over him and why he had chosen her. She reached his cock and took it gently in her hand, closing her fingers around his hardness. Her thumb rubbed his head, damp from precum and anticipation.

His hand moved down to her cunt, sliding his fingers inside, pumping her slowly, listening again to her moans. She moaned so well, so easily. He knew he had to get back the sense of abandonment or she would not be relaxed enough for him to fuck her ass. His thumb rubbed her clit gently, while his fingers continued to assault her hole, his little finger gently sliding back and forth across her asshole, willing it to relax.

"Help me," he whispered in her ear.

She looked at him as her hand travelled to join his, the two of them waging a gentle but determined assault on her clit, her body starting to relax as the need replaced any anxiousness she felt. He wrapped two of his fingers around hers and they pushed down hard on her clit and rubbed the spot just above it that drove her wild. She bit hard on her bottom lip and he bent to kiss her, drawing it into his own mouth, biting, pulling, until their mouths met and their tongues explored each other.

She moaned as they kissed, her hips writhing about on the bed, her mind unable to think of anything except how her cunt was feeling and the need for them both to make her cum. He withdrew from their kiss and quietly whispered to her:

"I need you, turn over." A flash of fear in her eyes was quickly replaced by lust and need as she moved to turn on her knees for him. He knelt behind her and put his fingers back into her cunt with her own, sliding in and out slowly, transferring her juices to her asshole, teasing it, sliding in slightly and then withdrawing, getting her used to the idea.

He continued to tease her for a while longer then straightened and moved in behind her, sliding his cock in her cunt briefly, coating it and moving back across her asshole. Feeling her ass tighten under his cock head he relaxed and ran his fingers down her back and over her hips, she shuddered and he felt her relax again.

Very slowly he started to push. Her moans were tinged with a hint of pain as his cock assaulted her tight hole. She took a deep breath and tried to relax more, her fingers working once more on her cunt, concentrating on the feeling that it gave her, rather than what was going on in her ass. He pushed deeper and felt her alternately tighten and relax, not wanting to take it too fast, knowing this was going to be his last chance.

With one final deep breath she whispered "Now baby, push." Led by her he pushed, slowly but constantly until he felt the head of his cock get past her tight sphincter. She suddenly relaxed and he slid the rest of the way deep into her.

"NNNNNGGGGGGGGGH," they both said in unison.

He looked down and watched his cock move in and out of her ass, a smile on his face. "Fuck, woman you are gorgeous. Sexy as hell," he said as he watched himself pump her, her fat ass moving back and forth on his cock.

"Fuck, it feels good," she said. "Wish I had let you do this years ago."

He laughed, "It feels good from here too,. We have a lot of catching up to do." Her only response was a deep moan.

He started stroking deeply and hard, a sharp slap every time he made contact with her ass, while she pushed back against him, feeling him fill her, familiar but different in so many ways.

She rubbed her clit as they moved together, heightening her arousal and her need of him. Taking the lead she banged back into him hard and fast.

"Fuck it baby, fuck my ass, fuck my nasty fat ass baby, fuck it with your cock," she almost growled the words, lost in lust and need, carrying him along with her wantonness.

"Fuck baby, I am going to cum in your ass, I'm going to fill it up," he moaned as his orgasm started to hit, unable to stop himself any longer. He'd wanted to cum the moment he had started to pump her but had held back as long as he could. Bucking hard, he unloaded his cum deep in her ass, she moaned as she felt the heat of it inside her.

"Oh sweet fucking god, I'm cumming," she breathed, timing her orgasm exactly with his. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back hard as he unloaded into her, ignoring any pain he may be causing, just wanting to know he owned her.

They collapsed once more onto the bed, both panting and breathing hard, sweat dripping from him onto her back.

"Fuck you're a horny bitch," he said, his face against her spine.

She laughed "You're a fine one to talk about horny," and she felt him grin into her back. They lay enveloped one in the other for a time then he slowly eased his cock out of her and looked at her, a glint in his eye.

"Now I want you to suck it," he said, the look on his face daring her to defy him.

She smiled at him and obediently opened her mouth. He slid his slightly hard cock between her lips, leant over her and started pumping her mouth. She sucked greedily on him, one of her hands sliding over his thighs and ass, the other gently cupping his balls, the thumb of that hand rolling over his asshole, feeling it tighten under her. She took his cock out of her mouth.

"Turn around," she said. He looked at her quizzically but turned around and sat over her head again. She put her hands on his hips and brought him down to her face. Very gently she licked his asshole. He jumped as though he had been scalded, but decided that he liked it and lowered himself down again. Her tongue rimmed around his asshole and darted in as he relaxed. She wormed her tongue into his ass, tasting, wanting him as he started to move his hips down onto her, his ass fucking her tongue, his cock starting to bounce once more as she licked him harder and faster.

He gathered her breasts in his hands and leant forward, his cock nestling between them. Wrapping them around his cock he started to fuck her tits, watching as the head of his cock appeared and disappeared in her cleavage.

She continued to tongue fuck his ass as he fucked her tits, loving the feeling of him both on her tongue and his cock sliding back and forth. Suddenly he stopped, withdrew his cock and moved off her.

He moved between her large thighs and lifted her legs over his forearms. Forcing her legs back over her bulging stomach, he leaned over and kissed her, tasting his ass on her mouth and tongue, revelling in the taste, loving it making him feel lustful and dirty all at the same time.

As he kissed her, he slid his cock into her cunt, the last assault on her that they were both going to manage this time. He pushed deeply and watched as her stomach and breasts rolled back and forth, pumping her cunt as hard and as deep as he could. He knew he had nothing left to give her but that she did, she could give one last time: spend all she had left on him. She moaned and writhed, his arms keeping her legs up, his hands pulling her nipples, pinching and rolling them, his cock sliding in and out of her, he could smell her, her sex, their sweat, the passion, the lust, their need of each other.

"DON'T STOP, I'M CUMMING. OH SHIT, I'M CUMMING," she moaned loudly as he pushed harder and deeper, her body shuddered as she put her hands on his chest, her nails digging in, making him thrust as hard as he could, bucking against the pain of her sharp nails raking down his chest.

He orgasmed fast, not able to cum anymore. Collapsing against her his now deflated cock slid out and nestled between her cunt lips, spent as they were both spent.

"Christ, woman you are going to kill me." He blew his cheeks out.

She laughed. "This is a problem?" she asked.

"No not really" came the reply, "I always loved sexy bitches."

"Well, how about that coffee?" she said asked, clambering out of the bed and padding out and down the stairs.

He shook his head, "Bloody woman," he muttered, following her.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers
12