All Comments on 'Big Bad Sister'

by Rashers

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More please

Some might say what you did is very wrong, BUt i must be fucked up in the head cause i think it was awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

Definitely not what I was expecting. I could believe it is actually real as it is really messed up, lol.

Really messed up and twised, just like real life. A+ for realism.

However it just didn't do it for me. It wasn't hot and an turn on, it was just nasty and not an good nasty.

When I started reading this story I was expecting an hot and nasty sister-brother love story. Instead it was an grim and filthy mixture of lesbianism, incest and other stuff all of which were not that hot.

So if this is an real story or if your sole intention was realism, then yeah you suceeded at making an realistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting Twist

except the twisting ending may not be in its final stages.

david "emigrated"? what does that mean? "out" of the house? or "out" of the country? lol i assume it's the former, considering his such a ditzy, air-headed, what?, 18 year-old!

but, ah, i can already see (let's pretend, as the author said, everything is not fiction) a loner type who's been abused by his very own cold and abusive older sister: i can see him coming after her a few years later, when he's toughened up, thickened his skin, his resolves, in terms of abusing others like he's been abused (mentally and sexually)

the "gay" admission may just be one of david's latent and calculated traits (like the "big" sister cold-bloodedness)

again, i like it; good twist to it. see if the author has enough gut to extrapolate into some far future, letting us in on david's adult life --- and her's, too.... for, i'm sure he'd find lots of "willing" women to torture, err, i mean, "love",,,, and then one day he'd show up at "big sister's" doorsteps and say, "hello, 'big sister', how are you; i'm here to collect some debt, which has been collectin', from what i've heard, exuberant interest the last a couple years"! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I wish my sister would do that to me!

Read the title :P (P.S. one of those middle teen boys who are horny and can't get laid)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
REAL LIFE FUCK

The story was OK from the perverted point of you but lacked some spice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I thought your story was terrific and I certainly enjoyed reading it. Great stuff, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

What can I say? Except that was a terifficly horrible story. I really hope thats not a true story cause if it is I have a feeling karma is going to bitch slap you for that. I mean using your brother like that just because God hates you and made you ugly? How is it his fault you have a pizza face so no man wanted you. I mean I have never seen you before but I can already tell your one ugly girl if your own sister wont admit soberly she wanted you. How does that feel? And what you did scarred your brother so bad he turned gay? If this is really what happened in your childhood you are a horrible person and sister. Theres a reason why the man using you for sex is the author not you, do us all a favor and stay off the site. sincerely: Will

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
haha

loved it , its like horny ..if i had sis i would have done the same

my_darkside2000@yahoo.com

add me onfacebook

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You madam, are a heartless satanic bitch, plain and simple. This story was not erotic at all and was a terrible read. If there is any truth to this story then you should realize that you ruined your brothers life, your husband does not truly love you, and that I, and my fellows reading this with me, wish you nothing bit an eternity rotting in the unholy precipices of hell. But thank you for sharing this otherwise disturbing anecdote of your miserably pointless and hate-filled life. Good day madam.

roadyo69roadyo69about 13 years ago
Great stuff!

Loved the story. Why couldn't I have met someone like you years ago! I'm sure it's not for everybody but it sure got me going. Keep writing!

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
Loved it

You little deviate, I could handle having a sister like you but would take contolint he end.

Good story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yeah right

You know what to the freak of nature who wrote this you are truly a sick individual. This couldn't possibly be real and if it is have fun in HELL whore. This is the first story on here that made me cry this story is going to haunt me for weeks I just know. Gosh this story was simply horrifying. If I ever find out that this is a true story I'll try my best to put you behind bars you sick freak. Oh and again if this story is true enjoy HELL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice but....

Wish there was more about her and her brother, that bit was hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW

what a scum of the earth slut. i'm sure she became the town whore, for cheap too...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wish i could fuck you

You sound hot as hell. I just came 5 times to this story, what does your pussy taste like? I wanna know.. Send a pussy pic.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Kinda Ironic.

Horny Virgin Big Sister and to add Ugly resented her roommate Janice and pretty much everyone,because she was so ugly she had to wear a paper bag over her head,and got emotional because Janice finger fucked her out of drunkiness,and thought of herself as Lesbian,then went home and basically forced her brother David to fuck her Dumb Skanky Ass,yes she was every bit as stupid as her younger brother since she would never be considered anything more than a hole to fill by a cock,so she was basically a useless skank.

Oh and its not surprising after David had to deal with his Sisters abuse he turned gay,because who would want a bitch like her.This story was a big let-down seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF

Claiming this as real story (unless I missed something) is crazy. If you did this you should be in mental ward. Wasn’t his fault you were treated bad at school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous