Big Bad Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rashers
Rashers
58 Followers

I think I had three or four more show-stopping orgasms in the next few minutes, then fell back off him onto the carpet. When I got my breath back I looked at David and sniggered. He was still sitting on the sofa, staring at the floor. His cock had gone limp and small. The porn film was still on the TV. "Why did you do that?" he whined.

"David" I said "You just had sex with your own sister. That's illegal and the same as rape. Really. If I tell mum you'll go to prison and dad will kill you".

Only David could have been stupid enough to believe all that. I cheerfully abused my brother for the rest of my summer break, even after my parents got home. I would sneak into his room in the middle of the night and blackmail him into going down on me for a solid hour. Sometimes I'd tease him, licking and stroking him for ages then making him wank himself to orgasm while I called him every dirty name I could think of, just to get even with all the good-looking boys who had ever ignored me. Or I'd wait until mum and dad went out, make David hard with my mouth then force him to keep fucking me with that big cock of his until he looked like he was having a heart attack.

Eventually the summer ended, and with it my fun. I had to go back to college. I still had the flat with Janice but she acted like nothing had happened between us - to begin with, anyway.

Then after a few weeks I met Paul, or "Rashers", at a party. He was ten years older than me and was the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen. I thought he looked like an angel or an elf, slim and ageless with long blond hair and perfect clothes. He made me feel big and clumsy and ugly and I didn't understand what he saw in me, but he saw something. He told me the same story that he's told you, whispering it hotly into my ear and slyly touching me up, then he made me tell him all about what I'd done with Janice and David.

Ten minutes later I was on my knees in front of him in the bathroom, gratefully sucking the cum out of a rock hard cock bigger than David's and much nicer tasting.

An orgasmic twenty-four hours later I was in bed with him and Janice together. I was shocked at myself for agreeing to his suggestion, and shocked at how turned on I was when a drunken, giggly Janice said yes. I'm not so easily shocked now.

Paul made us both watch while he wanked. He looked so beautiful when he came all over my sheets. Later he fucked me from behind like a wild dog while I found out exactly what Janice's clitoris tasted like. A week later he moved in, and while Janice is long gone I've pretty much been at Paul's disposal ever since.

What I've never told him before is that I carried on fucking little Dozy David whenever I was at home and horny. I still didn't like David and was only using him as a glorified dildo when I couldn't have Paul, and I put a stop to it when he started to like what I was doing and tried to sneak into my room one night. That just didn't feel right. I think Paul will understand.

Six months later David announced to mum and dad that he was gay and emigrated. I nearly wet myself laughing. And I have nothing more I want to tell you, at least not for now. But please remember this - not everything you read on this site is fiction.

Rashers
Rashers
58 Followers
12