Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT?? ME AND MY MOTHER?? NO WAY!"

I thought after what Beverly and I did and you knowing what me and my parents do........!"

"Again Penny no way! My mother and I are like oil and water. What would make more sense would be Mary Cooper and I and Sheldon and my mother."

"That's it Leonard, you're brilliant! I should have thought of that."

"No, no Penny I was just kidding. You're getting as bad as Sheldon, can't you recognize sarcasm?"

"No really Leonard, I've seen you and Sheldon's mother interact and I could have sworn whenever she's around you she seems to very, very attentive and well, how do I put this..... she's horny!"

"Pennnnnnnnnny, I don't want anyone else, all I need is you!"

"Please Sweetie, do this for me, in a way it would make me look MORE normal, otherwise I sort of feel like a freak!"

He chuckled; "You are definitely not a freak! What you do may be freaky, but you are not a freak!"

"Leonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnard Pleasssssssssssse???????????"

"Okay Penny, for you anything! How do you plan to get this going?"

"Well a few months ago it would be impossible, but ever since Sheldon's epiphany, I think I can get Sheldon to hook up with Beverly rather easily. The problem I believe may be Mary Cooper, but I'm sure when you turn on your nerdy charm she'll be putty in your hands, just like I am!"

"Come on Penny, now I think you're spreading it on a little thick."

"Okay, but I still believe she has a thing for you and if you play it right, you can be nearly as damaged as I am."

Leonard scoffed; "For that to happen Penny, I'd have to sleep with my mom, not Sheldon's, right?"

She giggled and stood up to leave the room; "That's right Sweetie, but one step at a time Leonard, one step at a time!" She was out the door before he could reply.

The group that was fucking earlier in the livingroom were now all dressed and sitting drinking coffee and juice and when Penny came in spoke to her mother and father; "I'm going to head over to my place and get some clothes on. Mom would you like to go with me to try on some wedding dresses?" She turned to Sheldon; "Hey Sheldon, when is Amy going to look for dresses? I don't think she'll want a wedding dress off the rack does she?"

"I don't know Penny, that isn't my concern. The way she's been acting lately it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't go through with the wedding."

"I thought something wasn't right. I haven't seen her in a few days and with the wedding just a couple weeks off. She doesn't seem too excited about it. Do you know of any reasons why you're thinking that way?"

"Well she does spend an extraordinary amount of time at Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton's place. I believe she's hooked on the lesbian activities she started here with here a couple of months ago."

"Yeah I remember her taking off that night and spent several days with her. I'm so sorry Sweetie, is there anything I can do?"

"No thank you Penny, don't you think if there was something that could be done, I would have already done it? I'll just have to see where she is in a couple of days. My mother will be here tomorrow and maybe she can give me some real advice."

"Don't forget Beverly, Leonard's mom will be here tomorrow too."

"Oh good, she understands me better than my mother, maybe she can help."

"Come on mom, we can talk while I dress."

Leonard came out dressed and set up some activities with Wyatt and Raj. Sheldon begged off asking Leonard to drop him off at the university seeing he had nothing better to do.

Penny, Sandy and Bernadette spent the entire day going from shop to shop trying on dresses. Sandy found a sexy black sheath dress to wear as mother of the bride. It clung to her lush curves and Bernadette found a full dark plum colored maid of honor dress.

Penny liked several dresses, but nothing was "the one". She figured she'd try again tomorrow knowing she needed to make a decision soon or end up with a dress off the rack. She knew she could have found one today, but as they were trying on dresses Sandy and Bernadette distracted her with their touchy, feely activities whenever the two of them got to their underwear. She enjoyed the show, but she really needed to put the dress problem behind her soon.

She did finalize the invitations, cake and secured a hall for them. She reserved the larger hall with the ability to downsize if it went from a double wedding to just her and Leonard's wedding. She was happy she talked to Sheldon now and had the option to get a smaller hall of need be.

She made a mental note to get a hold of Amy tonight to get her reaction and plans.

Once arriving back at the apartment, she begged off because she had to get ready for work. The guys were already back and Raj and Bernadette headed home to see how Mrs. Wolowitz was.

Sheldon was "In his spot" with Amy sitting beside him in her normal "geek" wardrobe. Sheldon looked rather upbeat and he told the group that the wedding was on. She was infatuated with Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton, but realized it was just that. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with Sheldon and Leonard looked puzzled and Sheldon looked at him; "Why the puzzled look on your face Leonard?"

Leonard laughed and looked at Sheldon and Amy; "Well I was thinking I didn't know Amy was a masochist."

Now Sheldon looked puzzled; "Why would you ask a strange thing like that Leonard?"

Leonard was grinning from ear to ear; "Well Sheldon, Amy said she wanted to spend the rest of her life with you. How could someone who wanted to do that, not be a masochist?"

Sheldon scoffed; "Bazinga right?"

"No, not really Sheldon, she's either a masochist or insane!"

Sandy entered the apartment and Leonard introduced her to Amy; "Amy this is Sandy, Penny's mother. Sandy this is Amy the masochist!"

Sheldon stood up; "She is not, she's my fiancée. Leonard is just acting stupid!"

Amy stood up and put out her hand; "Pleasure to meet you Sandy, Penny is my Bestie and just for the record Leonard is not acting, he is stupid!"

Sandy laughed; "Happy to meet you Amy, Penny has told me a whole lot about you and I didn't believe her. Now I see it's all true. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Sandy, anything for my Bestie's mother."

"Do you look like you do and dress the way you do on purpose?"

"I don't understand the question, why do you ask?"

"Well Amy, beneath those drab plain clothes, those functional, but god awful glasses I see a very attractive woman just begging to come out. Give me this evening and tomorrow morning and I will present you, Sheldon and everyone else to a beautiful and improved Amy!"

Amy looked at Sandy and then to Sheldon; "What do you think Sheldon?"

"I think you look just fine to me, but it's up to you?"

Sandy scoffed; "I'll tell you one thing Amy, if Wyatt here told me I looked "FINE", I'd divorce the son-of-a-bitch, right Wyatt?"

He grinned from ear to ear; "You better believe it Amy, there are hundreds of ways to define Sandy and "FINE" isn't one of them!"

Amy stood up; "Alright Sandy, I don't want to be described as fine either unless it was finnnnnnnnne!"

Everyone laughed as Sandy and Amy left the apartment for the drug store and the mall. Her credit card was melting from the amount of make-up and other things at the drug store.

At the mall she picked out two pair of SEXY glasses and also set up an appointment to be fitted for contacts. Store upon store they entered and left with a completely new wardrobe and some were told to be ready to see them again tomorrow after her makeover.

Back down the mall they entered the beauty salon and Sandy whispered what she wanted them to do to Amy's long brown mousy hair

The beauticians went to work, working their magic. They lightened and thinned out her large eyebrows. Gone were here bangs and the mousy color. Her hair was shortened to past her shoulders, but now it was feathered about her face and was now a light brown with even lighter highlights. Sandy knew once she showed Amy how to apply the make-up on her pasty colored skin, she would look a lot better. She told Amy even though she didn't like the idea, agreed to get some natural sunlight on her body and face to help her skin hue. There was no need to burn, but some sun would greatly improve her looks and outlook about it.

Back at Amy's apartment she had Amy strip, but even though she had a lot of experience with women recently, she was still embarrassed. Sandy eased her embarrassment by stripping naked too.

Amy even though she knew what Sandy was doing suddenly started getting turned on.

Sandy having a lot more experience with women could sense her excitement and got a whiff of her excitement, but she held her urges in check until she finished with Amy.

All along, from the time Amy entered the beauty salon, was kept from any mirror and promised to stay clear of one until Sandy's transformation of Amy was complete.

Sandy waxed her legs and even though Penny had shaved her a while ago the growth began to reappear. Sandy removed every strand of hair and from the waist down, not a single strand of hair remained.

She applied a bronzing lotion along Amy's feet, calves and thighs. The closer she got to Amy's now dripping pussy she could really smell Amy's excitement.

Amy bit her bottom lip as Sandy came closer and closer to her pussy.

Sandy looked up at her and whispered through heavy breathing; "Amy I think we need to acknowledge the two ton elephant in the room. Do you want me to take care of your excitement so we can proceed with your makeover?"

Amy nodded vigorously' "Oh lord yes Sandy, please, please make me cum. Your hands on my body and looking at your gorgeous body has gotten me so hot, oh please make me cum!"

Sandy smiled and without saying a word, leaned forward and locked her lips to Amy's pussy lips. When her tongue wormed her way into Amy's pussy and added a couple fingers, she went off like a rocket.

Amy humped her pussy against Sandy's magical tongue and dug her fingers into Sandy's blonde locks. She leaned back completely satisfied. She smiled weakly at Sandy who sat up with Amy's juices all over her face.

Sitting up; "Well Amy I think took care of that problem, how about we finish up on your transformation, get you in one of your sexy new dresses and head over to the Cheesecake Factory and see what Penny thinks of your changes."

"Sounds great Sandy, but when will you let me see what you have accomplished so far?"

"Oh no Amy, not until I'm done. Don't worry we aren't that far away, just a few minutes more, okay?"

She nodded as Sandy patted her sedated pussy.

Sandy guided Amy to the bedroom and began applying the make-up to her face and neck. Sandy worked her magic and after about twenty minutes she was finished with her job. Leading Amy to the bed she picked up the lingerie and chose the demi pastel lace bra and slipped it on Amy's sizeable breasts. Clasping it in place, she stepped back and loved the way it looked. She had Amy step into the matching high cut panties and pulling the dress off the hanger has Amy slip it on.

It had a V-neck and two thin straps on her shoulders, leaving her arms and part of her shoulders bare. It clung tight to her chest and it was pulled tight about her waist. From the waist down the dress flared out accenting her broad hips and shapely legs. The dress ended about five inches above her knees and the dress was a fluffy material and although it made her look sexy, it also softened her larger features.

Sandy swept Amy's locks about making sure it framed her face like she wanted it to do. Taking a step back she looked up and down Amy's sexy body and nodded; "Almost there Amy, sit down and let me slip these heels on and buckle them up"

She took first one bare foot in her hand and slipping it into the slipper, wrapped the strap around her ankle and buckled it up. Her hand slid halfway up her calf, but stopped. She knew it she went higher, the dress would be off and she'd be on her back again.

Sandy slid the second heel on and buckling it up took Amy's hand and drew her to her feet. Taking a step back she smiled broadly; "Amazing Amy, I think the old Amy is dead and buried and you should start using your middle name just like Farrah Fawcett. You should be known now as Farrah Fowler or A. Farrah Fowler, but first let's let you see and you decide!"

Sandy led Amy to the closet door, swinging the door closed, Amy now stood before the full door mirror.

Amy quickly raised her hand to her mouth in delightful shock; "Oh my god Sandy, it this really me? It has to be, I hear myself speaking and I see my lips moving. I just can't believe it; I just can't believe it's really me. My god Sandy, I look like a totally different person!"

She stepped even closer to the mirror to take in the reflection and gaze upon his figure. Sandy stepped in behind her; "Just think how much better you'll look when you get rid of those lovely glasses and put in the colored contacts. Can you just see that same vision with either clear blue or mesmerizing green eyes looking back at you?"

Amy's lips broke out into a smile and her old tired eyes now sparkled and her head nodded up and down. She kept looking at her gorgeous hair and turned to Sandy and Sandy hugged her; "Well tell me what you think, are you now Farrah, or still the old Amy?"

Turning back to the mirror she grinned from ear to ear; "Oh Sandy, I believe Amy is dead, long live Farrah! Come on Sandy, we have to go and show my Bestie. I want to see if she even recognizes me. We have to take a seat and see if she knows it's me, come on, come on let's go!"

They were out the door, Farrah had a difficult time getting used to high heels, but it was easier seeing she was floating two feet off the ground.

Luckily the Cheesecake Factory was rather slow on Wednesday evening and they were seated by Bernadette and as she walked away they both broke out in laughter. Bernadette greeted Sandy, but had no idea Farrah was the old Amy.

Penny came over to the table; "Hi mom, I didn't know you knew anyone here on Pasadena, who's your friend?"

"PENNY, she's one of your best friends. Do me a favor, close your eyes and just listen!"

Penny did what her mother said, but not before looking at Farrah and still not knowing who it was. Sandy nodded for Farrah to speak and she giggled and said; "Hello Bestie, can I have an iced tea!"

Penny opened her eyes and her jaw hit the floor and she let out a loud scream' "Oh my god Amy, you look amazing! Who ever thought under that plain exterior was such a gorgeous woman."

"Why thank you Penny, I'm taking your mother's advice, dead is Amy and now lives Farrah Fowler. Amy is now a thing of the past, long live Farrah! So Penny, now that I have the looks, you have to teach me how to be a slut, just like you are!"

"No, nooooooooooo! Amy, I mean Farrah, that was my past and I NEVER WAS A SLUT! We're both getting married and we have two men who love us and want to share the rest of their life with!'

"I hear you Penny, but now I'm going to have to think long and hard if this is what I really want, can you please help me?"

"I'll do whatever it takes to show you Sheldon is the man for you!" She turned and looked at her mother; "Did I really say that? Oh my god, I really have grown and have Leonard and yes, Sheldon to thank for all of this!" Turning back to Farrah she shook her head; "Okay Farrah, I'll help you, although I know this isn't the answer. I know from experience, the only way you'll know the right way is to experience the wrong ways and I know exactly how to prove it. Give me a couple of minutes, I'll make a couple of calls and the four of us can head over to the apartment of the guy I'm going to call. I think after that it will become very, very clear, okay?"

Farrah nodded and Sandy and Bernadette knew Penny was right, but couldn't wait for the wild night ahead of them.

Penny and Bernadette came out about five minutes later; "Okay Farrah, Mom, let's head out. We'll first stop at Bernie's place to change and then try and get in and out of my place undetected. If we're going to do this we need to get by without Sheldon and Leonard seeing us and the new Farrah. You all can wait in the car while I run up and change, come on let's go before I change my mind!"

Bernie changed into one of her flowered dresses, but even though she looked innocent and like the girl next door, the other three knew how she loved to fuck and suck, ever since her wedding.

Pulling up in front of her apartment she hurried upstairs and snuck in without being seen. She stripped off her work clothes, lost the bra and slipped into a tiny thong. She picked out her tiny red, fuck me dress she wore whenever she was out on the prowl. She let down her gorgeous blonde locks and brushed it out till she looked sultry as ever. Applying matching red lip gloss she looked in the mirror and thought to herself that she was now a match for the sexy Farrah. She carried her matching high heels in her hand, peeked out the door and seeing the coast was clear, made it down the stairs without being detected. In the lobby she slipped into her heels and made it to the car, slipping in she turned to the others; "Come on, time for some self-loathing, I have a couple of heinies to bite and put your mark on Farrah, are you ready or do you want to back out?"

The old Amy looked from Penny and then to Bernadette, let's go before I lose my nerve!"

There was nervous chatter on the way to Penny's destination and when she pulled up to the large apartment complex she put the car into park and turned to Farrah; "Well here we are, are you ready? There is no turning back. I have two of my ex-boyfriends lined up and I have to tell you, once in there I doubt very much of they'll take no for an answer. I asked Kurt to bring a third friend; I think you're acquainted with him Bernadette, your ex, Glen!"

Bernadette's eyes went wide and her smiled dwarfed her eyes as she nodded vigorously; "Oh my Penny, I've been so fucking horny since Howard left. All of the men were great, but I still miss Howard, I think Glen just may do the trick. Heaven knows he'll love the new Amy!"

Everyone turned to Farrah and Penny spoke up; "Well it's now or never?"

Farrah opened her door; "Let's go and get MY heinies bitten!"

The four of them headed to the door and Penny pushed Kurt's doorbell and she turned to her mother; "I know neither of them will challenge Amy's intellect, but they'll satisfy any and all of her sexual urges, I know they have mine. After being with Leonard and surrounded by Sheldon, Raj and Howard, I've got to tell you mom, they don't do much for me. Maybe if the seven of us throw caution to the wind, I can let loose and have a good time, I just hate doing this to Leonard."

Sandy reached out and lovingly swept a stray lock of hair form Penny's face; "Oh Penny I'm so, so proud of you. I can see you finally found the man of your dreams. If at any time you want to skip out, let me know and I'll make sure Bernadette, Amy and I make that possible."

The two of them hugged and just then the door buzzed and Penny took a deep breath and pulled the outer door open. They entered the elevator and as the doors closed Penny pushed the fifth floor button. They stood in silence as the elevator took them upward and jerked to a stop. The doors opened and the three women followed Penny to Kurt's door.

He was waiting at the door with Zack and Glen standing behind him.

Penny knew then and there she had to get out of there as soon as possible and as she gave Kurt a hug she felt a thrill course through her body and she relaxed.

He closed the door behind them and offered them all a seat and drinks,

Penny leaned over Sandy and whispered in her ear and Sandy nodded to her; "Don't you worry Sweetie, I'll handle it, leave it all to me. Make sure you leave your cell on so you can come and pick us up when we wear these three studs out, okay?"