Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 17

Story Info
Penny & Leonard Get Parts on Castle & Things Get Wild
14.6k words
4.53
33.8k
32
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Penny was emotionally and physically exhausted the following morning; she slept in while Leonard and Alex went to work. On the way in to the university, Leonard filled Alex in on the roles Penny and he were pegged for.

"You know Leonard, if you or Penny need any subjects to practice on, I've available for free!"

I'll let Penny know, but I think she needs a man to work on, but I wouldn't mind giving you a hot oil massage. You sort of remind me of a petite Kate Beckett on Castle."

They got to the office and for the next few hours they were able to immerse themselves in their "normal" jobs and by the end of the day, they both felt satisfied that they were able to put in a hard day's work and feel they accomplished something.

Sheldon on the other hand didn't have a normal day at all. In the early afternoon he headed down to his secret room. Just as he opened the door, Janine Davis came out from around the corner; "Ah, ha Dr. Cooper, I caught you. Don't you know that you are entering an unauthorized area? This room is designated for storage, not for your personal playroom."

"Why are you picking on me Mrs. Davis? I'm not hurting anyone. I come here for fifteen minutes every day, on my own time to be by myself and clear my mind and forget about the pressures of my day."

"That may be so Dr. Cooper, but it still doesn't give you the right to commandeer this room for your own use without the authorization from your department head."

"Are you saying if I got the authorization from Dr. Hofstadter, I could use this room?"

"Yes Dr. Cooper, but he has to get the okay from his superior. Why don't you show me what you're doing in there?"

Sheldon swung open the door and in the room was a white board, a table and a rolled-up mattress. He closed the door behind her and turned to her; "As you can see Mrs. Davis, I'm not using any of the university's resources and if they needed to use the room, I would gladly give it back.

She turned and kicked the rolled-up mattress; "Tell me Sheldon, why is this mattress in here?"

"Uh, uh, well last week Ms. Alex Jenson, Dr. Hofstadter's assistant and I had a little get together, if you know what I mean."

"Dr. Cooper, that is completely inappropriate. Wait a second, wasn't she your assistant before she became Dr. Hofstadter's assistant? Isn't she the one who filed a sexual harassment suit?"

"Ummmmmm, Ummmmmmm, Yesssssss she was the one, why do you ask?"

"Dr. Cooper are you aware because of what you did on university premises, you put yourself in jeopardy of being up on charges for sexual harassment if Ms. Jenson so files."

"Oh don't you worry Mrs. Davis, there isn't a change in heck she'll ever file those type of charges."

"And why is that Dr. Cooper?"

"She was the one who initiated the copulation. She heard from Alice and Amy Farrah Fowler how large I was any wanted to find out for herself."

"DR. COOPER, that kind of talk will not be tolerated. But if it was, just how large are you?"

"Mrs. Davis, are you asking me what I think you're asking me? If you are, then I think I have a case of sexual harassment, wouldn't you say so?"

"Well I think we're even now, so why don't you answer the question, just how large are you Dr. Cooper?"

In a low whisper he replied; "Hard or flaccid Mrs. Davis?"

"Hard, for sure Dr. Cooper."

"The last time it was measured hard, it was just over twelve inches."

"I can't believe a white man can be that big."

"Would you like me to prove it to you Mrs. Davis?"

She sucked in her breath and bit down on her lower lip; "Oh I think I need to see it, just to make sure you're not exaggerating your size Dr. Cooper."

"Okay, remember, you asked to see it, no harassment case, right Mrs. Davis?"

She licked her lips and all she could do was shake her head from side to side.

"Okay Mrs. Davis, here it comes!" He unzipped his pants and they fell around his feet, he kicked them aside and removed his shoes and socks along with it. Hooking his fingers in his jockey shorts he tugged them down and his cock bounced out, but it was only half hard. "It isn't fully hard yet, so it isn't at its full length yet. Maybe if you stroked it or sucked on it a little bit, you could see its full length Mrs. Davis."

She nodded and reached down and flipped the mattress open. Kneeling before it she licked her lips and her slim black fingers wrapped around his thick girth and stroked it slowly. It began to grow and she looked up at him; "I think with my hand gripping your cock and about to put it in my mouth, you can call me Janine, okay Sheldon?"

He nodded and gripping the back of her head, he guided her open mouth to the fat tip. It was already beginning to leak some of its pre-cum and as she continued to stroke it, it was nearly at its full length. "My god Sheldon, I guess you were right, I'd say it's at least twelve inches long."

It gets harder, but you have to suck it or even fuck it!"

Janine smiled from ear to ear; "Are you tempting me Sheldon?"

"Oh yeah Janine, so what are you going to do about it?"

She giggled; "Just watch and see Sheldon!" Her head lowered and as her lips parted, her black lips, painted red, closed around the pink and white stiffening cock. She drew it into her mouth, but could only accept about the first five inches into her mouth. Pulling her mouth off of it, she began to run her lips and tongue up and down the length of the largest cock she's ever seen in person. She covered every inch, top, bottom and both sides. She sucked on his huge nuts while she continued to stroke the saliva covered cock.

She looked up at him when his hands found the zipper on the back of her bright blue silky dress. Drawing it down, the dress slid from her shoulders and puddled around her waist. He deftly popped open her simple, white lace bra and drawing it off, Sheldon loved looking at the large black mounds of flesh. He reached down and cupped those large mounds of flesh. The entire tips were covered with huge areoules and thick black pencil eraser nipples poked out of the middle. He pulled and twisted at the tips and Janine took his cock onto her mouth and sucked wildly at his cock.

Janine grabbed the base of his cock and pulling it from her mouth, she planted his huge cock between her tits and squeezing them together she began moving up and down. She looked down and was amazed at the huge white column of flesh sliding up and down between her large mounds of black flesh. Her mouth opened and her black lips caught his large head every time it slipped up between her tits.

Sheldon ran his fingers through her glossy black hair that danced around her shoulders. He pulled on it and she looked up at him. He leaned down and plastered his mouth to hers. He stepped back and looked at her glistening tits, covered with his pre-cum and Janine's saliva. Moving over to the mattress, he knelt down and pulling her over to the mattress, he yanked off his shirt and reaching out he tugged over and over again until her silky dress slipped down and off her gorgeous bubble butt. His mouth watered when he saw it and just had to climb behind her.

Janine wiggled her ass and stroked her pussy through her panties. She yanked them down and immediately lowered her shoulders to the mattress. She bit her lip as she waited for what she so badly wanted and needed.

Sheldon gripped his stiff cock and spreading her cheeks, he started at the fat, swollen black lips of her pussy. His white cock parted her lips and he saw the pink clamshell shining with her juices. He shoved forward and she grunted and dropped to her elbows and shoved her ass back and felt him enter her womb. He reared back and shoved forward and two-thirds of his cock slid into her. He slapped her on her bare black ass and she wiggled her ass and shoved back even more.

Janine gritted her teeth as she felt his cockhead rub against her cervix and made her jump back and groan. She knew he had more to give and she wanted it all, but the pressure on her cervix made her rethink her wants and needs.

Sheldon began pumping in and out steadily and as he picked up the pace, he rotated his hips and began to poke at her G-spot and he heard Janine panting wildly as she started to cum. He was nearly all the way in her now and reaching around he began to maul her swaying tits. His thumbs rolled her nipples and tugging at them; she let out a scream and bathed his cock with her cum.

She threw her head back and let out a squeal when she felt Sheldon let go of her one tit and twist her head around and their tongues met, even before their lips crushed against one another. She was sweating profusely as she raced towards another orgasm. She never felt so full before, or came so often. It seemed to her as one orgasm lessened, another one, even stronger began to build and when she exploded, she couldn't keep still and her legs gave out and she fell to the damp mattress.

With a loud slurping sound, Sheldon pulled his cock from her pussy. Rolling her over, he planted her weak, slick legs over his shoulders and he slipped back into her swollen cunt. He began pumping in and out of her faster and harder. His balls were slapping against her gorgeous ass and he leaned down, bending her body nearly in half. He caught one of her huge nipples between his lips and sucked so hard, his cheeks were sucked in.

Janine clawed at his slender back as she exploded again. She came so hard, she started squirting, something she had never done before.

When Sheldon realized what she had done, he lost it and started pumping his thick, hot seed in her pussy. He came and came and came, he came so much, it began to squirt out of the tightly filled pussy. He let go of her aching legs and he felt her plant her feet flat on the mattress and she thrust her hips upwards as hard as she could, trying to get every last drop of his cum in her well-fucked pussy.

"Oh fuck me Sheldon, fuck me like I've never been fucked before. I just love how your big cock feels in my tight black cunt. I have to have more, please, please tell me this isn't just a one-time deal!"

He leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose, it was covered in sweat; "Oh we'll do it again and again. Just let me know when and I'll be there. I just love fucking you, you're so fucking hot. Maybe we can get together with Leonard and Penny!"

She giggled; "I already did that at his house, what a wild time!"

"What the fuck, where was I, I should have been there?"

"Oh I can guarantee you will be there next time and every time after that!"

"Mmmm, I think Amy Farrah Fowler would like to try some black ladies too. Now please leave so I can have my fifteen minutes of solitude."

"You got it Dr. Cooper and you can have this spot as long as you like, but I might be down here once in a while to have another go-round with you."

He smiled and tipped his head to one side as he always does; "You better, now get!"

She left and he pulled out his hacky-sack; "Oh I'm too tired to do this, damn you Mrs. Davis, you tired me out now I can't beat 43!"

Andy and Leonard left the office and headed back home. When he got there he was surprised to see two separate moving vans in the garage and they were moving furniture into the service elevator.

They headed up to the penthouse and the entire hall was torn up as two of the other three penthouses were being filled with furniture.

Penny walked out of one of them, followed by Bernadette. Howard and Bernadette were moving in as was Raj across the hall from them.

Sheldon and Amy were still closing on their condo and were supposed to move in later in the week.

With Sheldon and Amy at their place, Howard, Bernadette and Raj finished moving in to their new homes on the same floor as Leonard and Penny.

Howard being the putz that he was, did very little of the moving and arranging of his new home. Bernadette and Raj both busted their butts getting their places in order and they were both walking around like question marks. Penny had a great idea, seeing Leonard and her were going to be acting as masseuses; she thought it would be great to give the two of them massages. It would kill two birds with one stone. Bernadette and Raj would get a great massage and Leonard and Penny would get some practice giving them.

Penny found Leonard on the balcony sipping a beer with Alex; "Hey Leonard, seeing we're going to be masseuses on the television show, what do you think about giving our new neighbors massages after all the work they did moving in."

"I'm not giving Raj a massage Penny!"

She started laughing; "No, no silly, you give Bernadette a massage and I'll give Raj one. I can run to the store and buy some massage oils."

Alex jumped up; "No need, I was one a few years back and have a lot of oils left over."

"What about Howard, he's going to want one too Penny."

Penny shook her head; "No fucking way, Bernadette is so pissed at him. She called him a putz again. She did all of the heavy moving while he moved pillows and towels. He can watch or go upstairs to the hot tub."

"Sounds like fun, if I'm supplying the oils, can I watch?"

Leonard laughed; "Sure why not, you can keep Howard company!"

"Why am I being punished, he has a big cock, but like Bernie said, he's a putz."

Penny went to the door to go ask Raj and Bernie if they wanted a massage. She stopped and turned back to Alex; "Yeah, he's a putz alright, but he's a broken tool. If you had a mother like he does, you'd be like that too!"

Penny knocked on Bernadette and Howard's door and Bernadette opened the door, her hair piled high on her head. It looked like she was just fresh from the shower; "Perfect Bernadette, how you like a free massage? We need to practice for our part on Castle."

"Yeahhhhhh that would be great!"

From behind her on the sofa playing a video game Howard yelled out; "How about me, I could use one too?"

Bernadette yelled back to him; "No fucking way, you didn't do anything during this move, you're such a putz Howard!"

"I'll go ask Raj if he wants one, meet you at our place. Howard you can watch, but no massages for you, you're such a tool!"

She knocked on his door and after talking with him; he was all in and wanted to take a shower before coming over.

Leonard stripped off the bed and recovered it with a plastic sheet he had from when Sheldon was having bladder problems. He covered the bed with two plain white sheets and two pillows for Bernie and Raj. He stripped and slipped into a tight, white t-shirt and a very tiny pair of white shorts.

Penny walked in and saw what he was wearing and came over to him. She kissed him and reaching down, squeezed his cock; "Thank you Leonard for doing this. I know acting isn't your cup of tea, but I know you're doing this to further my career."

"Oh I don't know Penny, have you seen Stana Katic and Molly Quinn, I think I'm going to have my hands full, if you get my drift!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right, but Nathan Fillion isn't so bad either and from the script, I may get a shot at Molly too!"

Bernadette and Raj entered the room, both in robes and very little else. Howard and Alex were behind them and they each took a seat on the sofa.

Raj walked around to the other side of the bed where Penny just came back into the room. She had changed into a white spandex bodysuit and it was evident she didn't have anything on beneath it.

Raj stripped off his robe and laid on the bed on his belly and placed he white towel over his lower back, ass and upper thighs.

Bernadette did the same on the other side and flipped her head from side to side as she watched Penny and Leonard move around the bed, lighting candles, turning on mood music and lowering the light in the room.

Penny started at Raj's shoulders and worked on them until he was groaning. She moved to his neck and had him squirming; he was relaxed and stiff at the same time. Stiff somewhere else and getting stiffer by the second. She worked down his back and when she reached his towel, she heard him let out a long moan. Over the next ten minutes she had his every muscle in his back like silly putty. She skipped down to his legs, starting at his feet, she worked her thumbs into the instep of each foot and he loved that. She worked her way up his legs and when he parted his thighs; his stiff cock was winking at her.

Throwing back the towel, she worked at the muscled of his gluteus-maximus. Raj was squirming on the bed and as she added more oil, she worked his hands all over his ass. When she slipped her fingers between his ass cheeks and tickling his asshole, she felt him shutter. She slowly worked a finger into his asshole. He let out a loud grunt and came all over the sheet and his wide-spread thighs. She slapped him on the ass and whispered to him; "Okay stud, turn over and let me do your front!"

While this was going on, on the other side of the bed, Leonard began working on the lush, petite body beneath his hands. He poured oil into his hands, warming it up; he began lightly massaging the warming oil into her shoulders and neck. Her pliable skin felt incredible beneath his hands and she immediately was humming into the pillow her face was buried in. He continued to work on her shoulders and neck and she turned her head and stared longingly into his eyes with those gorgeous blue eyes of hers. She licked her parched lips and let out a gasp when his hands added more oil to her slender back and work at the tired muscles and along her tight spine. He snaked his hand around and grazed her bulging breasts that squashed against the sheets and her body.

Bernadette jerked lightly when she felt his fingertips on her breasts. She slightly rose up; hoping for greater contact on her breasts, but was disappointed when he moved back to her back and lower. She squirmed even more when his hands slid lower and brushed against her bubble butt just below her slender waist. She let out a moan when he added more oil and slid to her sides and massaged her ample, womanly hips. She let out a frustrated moan when he, just like Penny did, abandoned her back and moved down to her tiny, dainty feet.

Leonard poured more oil into his hands and fingers and began rubbing and sliding his fingers between each tiny digits of her toes, He tugged lightly on them and felt her squirm and the towel on her ass shifted and slid to the floor. He worked on her instep and ankles and up her slender, shapely calves. A loud groan escaped her lips when he massaged the sensitive flesh behind her knees. He smiled when he noticed her thighs began to part and he was now able to see the moisture building on her puffy cuntlips.

He surprised her when he shifted around and with his body close to her upper back, he poured a good amount of oil on her thighs and leaning over, he began running his hands upward. Starting at her knees he drew both hands slowly up her thighs, they moved from the back of her thighs to her inner thighs, and pulling tightly, he had her part her thighs even more and slid across her gorgeous ass, pulling her butt cheeks apart and ended at her hips. He started again at her knees and repeated this movement, but with each upward movement, he spread her ass cheeks even more. His fingers slid between her tight cheeks and grazed her butthole. Over and over again his hands slid upward and now his fingers across the other edges of her pussy, then the lips themselves and finally slid into her pussy and slowly slipped first one and then a second finger deep into her extremely wet pussy. He felt her tense up and letting out a loud grunt, she came all over his fingers buried deep in her pussy and asshole.

He pulled his fingers from her holes and he heard her groan out on frustration. He urged her to turn over and handed her two tiny towels to cover her breasts and pussy. He chuckled when she turned over and tossed both towels to Howard sitting on the sofa beside the bed.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers