Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner Sheldon finished cumming, his cock still buried deep in her pussy, Raj let go and shot stream after stream of hot molten cum into her tight ass.

Alicia was moaning incoherently as her entire body went slack and she clung to the two nerds fucking her slender body. Slowly Raj pulled out of her and she groaned as she felt his cum oozing out of her ass. She dismounted Sheldon and when she tried to stand her legs gave out and she fell against Raj. He caught her and held her up under the hot, steamy spray of the shower. She slowly regained some of her strength and the three of them laughed and giggled as they washed and rinsed off one another. All squeaky clean, Raj turned off the shower and the two men began to dry off the gorgeous strawberry blonde.

Once dry Alicia sank to her knees and taking both cock into her long slender fingers she tugged at them and they were inches from her mouth; "Oh my god, I can't get enough of these gorgeous cocks, let's go back into the bedroom and I'll let you both fuck my ass again as long as you promise to cum all over my face and shower me off again.

In a flash they were back in the bedroom, but were stopped as Emily and Amy stood at the doorway, both with their hands on their hips, pissed to no end.

Alicia giggled and casually began dressing, as she passed the two pissed-off women, she turned to Sheldon and Raj, raised her thumb and pinkie to her mouth and ear and whispered to them; "Call me, I'm ready for a rematch whenever you two are!" She turned and left the room and passed Penny on the way out of the condo, She gave her a sly smile and giggled; "Watch out, or I'll come after your guy next......Bitch!" She was out the door before Penny could reply.

Tuesday came quickly and Penny and Leonard drove up to television city. He reserved a suite in a nearby hotel so they could be close and wouldn't have any problems getting to the set in the morning on time.

They arrived Wednesday morning a whole hour early and were served coffee and donuts. They were introduced to Stana and Nathan along with Susan Sullivan and Molly. Soon after that they met Jon Huartas and Seamus Dever who play Detectives Esposito and Ryan. Just before shooting began they also met Tamala Jones, who plays Lanie and Penny Johnson, who plays Captain Gates.

They started out massaging a couple, tied them up and stole their jewelry. This went on several times, then came the time where they tied up a young couple and just as they were leaving, the man broke free and Leonard stabbed him as he tried to flee. He died and that is where Beckett and Castle came onto the case.

Shooting went smooth and then came the scene where Castle and Beckett lure the two thieving masseuses to Castle's apartment to get them to show their hand and catch them red-handed.

The director came over to Penny and Leonard; "I must say the two of you have been very professional. Stana and Nathan are very impressed on how well you've caught on. They were wondering after this scene if the two of you would hang around, you know the massage scene."

Leonard looked at Penny and back to the director; "I'm not catching your drift, do you know what he's saying Penny?"

Penny nodded to the director and pulled Leonard over to one side; "Aw yeah Leonard, it's like this. I get the impression that Castle and Beckett like us more than actors, what do you think. Want to go for it or not?"

"Well Penny's its better than porn and it won't be on film for all those horny old men to watch with all those quarters in their sticky hands."

She burst out laughing; "Yeah I guess you're right and it will be on our own terms and not doing it to get a part."

"So I guess we'll go for it, let's play it cool and see where things lead, okay?"

"Okay, so it's a go. Let's go and change and get ready for the massage scene."

They changed and Penny came out dressed in a white, nearly see-through spandex swimsuit. Her hair was pulled back on a high ponytail and her make-up was flawless. She had a bright red lip-gloss that drew all of the crew to her face. She slipped into a large knee length coat, seeing they were taping in what was supposed to be winter.

Leonard came out in a pair of black sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt. Beneath them was a pair of tiny white shorts and matching white t-shirt. Unlike Penny, he slipped a light jacket on seeing he was wearing sweats.

The scene was set where Castle and Beckett were already in Castle's apartment and Castle called the number Esposito had found online to set-up an in-home appointment for couples, by couples.

The director yelled action and Leonard and Penny came to Castle's door and knocking on it, Rick Castle came to the door and opening it, he stepped aside as Leonard and Penny both had equipment to give full body massages to Rick and Kate.

"Hi, Mr. Castle, Ms. Beckett, where would you like us to set up our tables?"

Rick ushered them into the livingroom; "First of all call us Rick and Kate. I'll be having mine in the bedroom and Kate wants hers right here in the livingroom, is that alright?"

Penny smiled at Rick; "That would be great Rick? I have two different massages for you, the normal full body massage and the new Nuru massage. You can decide which you you'd like after I set up, okay?"

"Sounds great Penny, come right this way." He led her into the bedroom while Leonard slipped out of his coat and began setting up his table along with the cushions and sheets. He glanced over at Kate; she was dressed in a silky satin robe that ended at mid-thigh. It was tied securely at the waist and she looked amazing. Her long brown hair with those gorgeous highlights was pulled back in a thick braid and was wound high atop her hair. Her dark golden eyes were looking slightly apprehensive and she licked her full pink lips with her tiny tongue.

Once he was all set up, he turned to Kate, alright Kate, all set, I'll step out of the room if you would like so you can slip under the sheet, please make sure you remove everything seeing this is a full body massage. She sucked in her breath, bit her lower lip and whispered; "No need leaving the room I guess, you'll be seeing it all soon enough anyways."

Leonard watched with leering glances as Beckett removed the robe, naked beneath it, he noticed she was completely shaved and her pussy lips were fat and distended already. Slipping under the sheet, she covered her naked back with the sheet.

Leonard approached and slid the sheet down to her gorgeous ass. He placed a thin towel across her naked ass cheeks and slid the sheet down to her feet and placed it just off her long, slender body. "I must say Kate; you have a very beautiful body. Were you a fashion model at one time?"

She turned her head to one side and smiled; "Why yes I was, I modeled while in college, but didn't like the stress of the runway."

"I can tell, your legs are perfectly toned and they seem to go on forever. I hope I'm not embarrassing you."

"Oh no, thank you, I'm on a very regimented diet and work-out program, I'm glad someone notices, Rick doesn't seem to take that much interest in it any longer."

"What a shame, so, shall we begin? Any problem areas you'd like me to concentrate on Kate?"

"No, not really, just needed a nice relaxing massage to relieve some stress."

"Okay, good to know, a stress relieving massage it is!"

In the bedroom Penny started setting up table and Rick hurried over to assist her. She smiled over at him; "I think we're both going to enjoy this Rick! I'm leaning for the Nuru massage over the full body massage, what do you think?"

"I've never heard of a Nuru massage Penny, would you tell more about it?"

"Well Rick, first we have the cleansing shower, together. Afterwards, I set up the large inflatable mattress here on the floor. I have a special oil mixture, pardon the expression, but it looks like a cross between snot and rubber cement, but it is extra slippery. Once applied to the body, I use my entire body on yours as a massage tool rather than just my hands." She was grinning from ear to ear; "So what do you think Rick?"

He wanted so much to say Nuru, but knowing he was on the case, decided it against it, at least for now. "Well Penny, the Nuru massage sounds very alluring, but I'd better stay with the full body massage instead. I doubt if Kate would approve."

"Alright Rick, but I'll set up the mattress just in case you change your mind." Once she was all set up, she had him remove his robe and just like Leonard did to Kate, she had him lying flat on the table with just a thin strip of towel across his ass.

They quickly leaped into action as they both fastened handcuffs on both Rick and Kate as their hands were bound beneath the tables. Gag-balls were placed in their mouths and fastened about their heads. Penny and Leonard pulled large duffle bags out of the work bags and began racing through the apartment picking up assorted art and sculptures to steal. Slipping into their overcoats, they patted both Kate and Rick on the ass and raced out the door.

Out in the hallway were Esposito and Ryan, they nabbed Penny and Leonard red-handed and were put into handcuffs and the director yelled; "Cut, that was perfect! Great work today, that's a wrap. We'll take it up tomorrow in the precinct where the interrogation will proceed." He turned to Penny and Leonard; "Great work for your first day, Rick and Kate, I mean Stana and Nathan would like to see both of you back in the apartment. Just remember, they are the stars of the show and you now have complete privacy, if you get my drift!"

They didn't, but would soon find out what the director meant. Penny and Leonard re-entered the apartment. Kate was still on the massage table with the gag-ball in her mouth. She twisted around and groaned out to Leonard. He rushed over to her and pulled the ball out of her mouth.

"It's about fucking time, I could hardly breathe. Could you please remove these fucking handcuffs?"

Leonard pushed the release button on the face cuffs and looked back and saw Penny hurrying to the bedroom to help Castle out of his gag-ball and cuffs. He looked over at the naked form before him and drew the sheet up.

She stopped him; "Now how can you give Det. Beckett her massage if you have that damn sheet covering her body?"

"I don't understand, what is it you wanted? The director told us you and Nathan wanted to talk to us."

She chuckled; "Not so much as talk to you as we want to see how you really perform as actors. You see, we like to continue the scenes as if it didn't go as planned, so to speak. We like to stay in character and finish the scene if it wasn't made for TV, but for Cinemax after Dark, if you get my drift."

"So are you saying you want me to call you Kate and continue with the massage?"

She smiled back at him; "I knew you'd catch on quickly, what do you think Leonard?"

"Hell yes Kate, let me get the oils! I'll just slip out of these sweats. I have my massaging outfit on beneath it, is that okay?"

"Sure, be my guest Leonard, I can't wait to see it."

In the bedroom Castle just gave Penny the same low-down and she put up her finger for him to wait a second. She poked her head out of the bedroom and saw Leonard applying oil to Beckett's slender back; "I guess I'm in, but if we're going to do this Rick, let's do it right!"

She led him into the shower and turning it on picked up a bottle of liquid soap and began washing his broad chest and flat belly; "Like I said, if we're going to do this, then I pick the Nuru massage. I'd love to slide my body all over your thick, hairy body."

Still in her tiny spandex suit, the water soon had it completely transparent and she felt him stripping it off her lush body. He was applying as much liquid soap to her body as she was to his. They were both soon covered it suds and bubbles.

Penny reached down and fisted his cock and began pumping up and down on it as if she was milking a prize heifer. She rinsed him off and then her own body and reaching for two towels, she dried him off and he dried her body off too. She led him to the inflated bed and had him lay down upon it and reaching into her bag she pulled out the huge jar of Nuru massaging oil and poured it into the basin she had sitting at the side of the mattress.

Rick's head was strained upward to see what she was doing and when she shifted the goo from one hand to the other, he let out a little groan of anticipation.

In the livingroom Leonard was drizzling oil all over Beckett's back, he stopped at the small of her back. Placing the bottle on a nearby table, he placed his hands on her shoulders and began massaging in circles about her shoulders and neck. He applied a little more pressure and it produced a tiny groan from her lips. She turned her head and stared directly at the growing bulge in his pants. He moved to her shoulder blades and to the slim line of her spine. He drew a line down to the small of her back and back up again. He did this over and over and over again.

Kate's back was shining and quivered as goose-bumps broke out all over her body. Her tiny groan turned into louder moans and groans as his hands brushed against the swell of her breasts bulging out at her sides. He moved down to her extremely long slender legs. He dribbled more oil up and down her legs and she jerked slightly when it hit her hot skin.

Kate jumped and giggled lightly when his thumbs worked on her ticklish soles of her feet. She settled down and her giggles slowly ceased and once again turned to tiny moans. She loved having her feet massaged, especially after a long day at the precinct, chasing murderers all day in heels.

Leonard made her gasp when his thumbs dug into her ankles and moved slowly up her long slender calves. His touch was tender and firm at the same time and he smiled to himself when he saw how her long legs parted slowly and he caught a glimpse of her moist pussy. When he scraped his fingernails across the sensitive flesh of her inner part of her knees, her legs parted even more.

Kate rolled her hips from side to side and tried to apply more pressure to her dripping snatch. His hands moved higher on her legs that went on forever. She felt him knead her thighs and she loved the feel of his strong fingers and palms on her well-muscled thighs.

Leonard poured oil all over her tiny, firm gorgeous ass; he finally reached nirvana as his hands and fingers began to squeeze and caress her tight bums. Whenever his fingers clutched at her ass cheeks, they parted and he was rewarded with the sight of her tiny puckered hole and fat cuntlips. Leonard let go of her ass and moving around to her side, he leaned over and after pouring more oil over her ass and legs, he leaned down and placing his hands at her knees, he slowly drew his hands back, back up her legs and as they slid upward, he drew her legs apart. When he reached her tight ass, he separated her ass cheeks and briefly tickled her puckered hole.

Beckett was clawing at the sheets on the massage table and her head was flipping back and forth, her breath was coming in short bursts as she was inching towards an orgasm.

Leonard poured a lot more oil on her upper legs and ass and he resumed sliding his hands up her legs while standing beside her shoulders, he drew upward and her legs parted further and further.

Kate's head turned towards Leonard and her face was inches from his bulging lump twitching in his shorts.

Leonard let out a moan when he felt her hot breath on his cock and he stepped up his massaging of her legs. His hands were sliding upward at her inner thighs, his index fingers and middle fingers squeezed her fat lips together as he slid across her now very wet pussy. The next upward massage, he dipped both index fingers into her pussy, while his middle fingers continued to squeeze on the outside of her lips. He slipped them out and continued to her tight, firm ass cheeks. The next swipe upward put Beckett over the top. His fingers did the same, but his index fingers sank deep into her hole, while he managed to slip first one and then the second thumb into her well-oiled asshole.

Kate let out loud grunt; "Oh fuck yeah Leonard, finger-fuck my holes. God you should be a professional masseuse, you'd make a fortune. Deeper, deeper, in and out, in and out, yesss, just like that, oh fuck I'm cumming!" She thrust her ass and hips upward as she tried to meet his invading fingers. Her head jerked forward and her mouth caught Leonard's cloth covered cock between her lips and she munched on it and her tongue licked at it and seeing the material was white, when she pulled her mouth back, his cock was clearly visible against the wet material.

Leonard gave up massaging her legs now and with Kate nearly on her knees he was now shoving two fingers from each hand into her dripping cunt and his thumbs were buried deep in her tight ass. His mouth watered, he desperately wanted to lock his lips on around those luscious lips and suck her tasty cum from her pussy.

Kate shook and quivered as she started cumming a second time when she felt his ring fingers diddling her clit. She lost it and came hard all over his fingers and unable to steady herself any longer, she slipped flat to the table and laid there panting.

Leonard pulled his fingers from her hole and her pussy made an obscene sound as he pulled them out. They were drenched in her cum juices and he licked them clean and fed her, her own cum as he slipped two fingers from one hand into her mouth. He slowly urged her onto her back and she looked up at him with those gorgeous dark golden eyes and they were twinkling with anticipation of what was yet to come.

Back in the bedroom Penny had the Nuru oil on Rick from chin down to the tips of his toes. His entire body glistened and she had a rough time keeping him still.

Kneeling over him, she could feel his eyes soaking in her lush curves. She dipped her hands in the goo and scooping up two handfuls of the gooey slippery substance, she spread it over her upper chest, her full swollen breasts and her flat belly. She scooped up more of it and spread over her lower belly, her pronounced mound and lush slender thighs.

Rick's eyes followed her every move as his thick sizeable cock stood straight up and he sucked in his breath when he watched her spread his thighs and settled in between them. He let out a gasp and an even louder moan when she leaned in and settled her soft, but very firm body against his.

Penny planted her arms just on the outside of his and when her body slid up against his; she trapped his straining cock up against their bellies. She began to massage his body with her own. Her rock hard nipples bore into his chest and slid up and down his chest. The cleft of her pussy slid up and down his slimy cock and it caused an even deeper groove where it sawed back and forth. She slowly slid downward dragging her slime covered tits down his chest, over his belly and capturing his cock between her large tits; she squeezed them together and began to fuck her tits with his large, fat cock.

Castle thrust his cock up and down between her tits and he let out a loud groan as he watched her slid lower and opening her lips, she drew his stiff, slimy cock into her mouth. He thrust his hips upward sending his cock deep into her throat and he grabbed a hold of her ponytail in his oily hands. He wound his fingers around her blonde ponytail and began to guide her head up and down on his cock. He was gasping loudly as she took his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. He shivered and started cumming, he lost it when he looked down and saw her looking up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes. He loved watching his cum splatter all over a woman's face and when he started shooting, the second and third squirt hit her chin and shot across her face into her greasy hair. "Oh fuck Penny, take it, take my load all over your beautiful face!"