Big Bang Theory: Penny is a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

Lindsey slid down the bed beside Penny, and began to suck on Penny's right nipple as she pinched her left "jellybean" between her thumb and forefinger. Derek and Frankie lay their cocks in Penny's hands and she instinctively closed her fingers around them and jerked. Sweat was dripping from Penny's wonderful body as Ray finished pumping his seed into her, and withdrew his cock with an audible "pop." She no longer had a slit between her legs; just a round,wide open hole. The pink of her cunt almost seemed to glow, it was so vivid with all the capillaries engorged with blood. Lindsey began to tongue Penny's belly-button, and stuck her left hand between Penny's legs, coating it with the oozing juices. Lindsey cupped all five fingers close together, and started to twist them into Penny's stretched out hole. With surprising ease, Lindsey's entire hand slid into Penny's juicy cunt; before Penny could even comprehend what was happening.

Penny gazed down between her immodestly spread thighs, and saw that Lindsey's hand, all the way past her wrist, had disappeared inside her. It didn't feel any different from Ray's huge cock until Lindsey spread her fingers inside Penny's cunt and began to stimulate her from the inside. Lindsey twisted her hand back and forth inside Penny's pussy, ad began to rapidly fist fuck her. It was almost like having five cocks inside her, as Lindsey's fingers stimulated and scraped her cunt walls. Penny's hips bucked against Lindsey's wrist, and she squirmed and quivered as she came once again. It felt to Penny like Lindsey's entire arm was inside her and she attempted to scream, but just a rasping groan escaped her lips. Lindsey clenched her fist as she plunged it into Penny's cunt, over and over; her knuckles spreading Penny's lips even wider.

Penny had clenched her own fists tightly around Derek and Frankie's cocks, like she was gripping the safety bar on a scary carnival ride. Their steel-hard rods responding by cumming in her hands. Lindsey withdrew her fist and held it up to Penny's mouth so she could lick it clean; her tongue flicking between Lindsey's outstretched fingers. Lindsey returned the favor and kneeled between Penny's magnificent legs so she could lap up the juices as they drooled out of Penny's hole. Penny's cunt now resembled a tunnel for toy trains, it had been stretched so completely.

Jeff finally yelled, "cut," and put the camera down on the floor. He turned off all the stationary cameras and returned to the bed where Penny had just collapsed from exhaustion. He offered each of the actors a clean towel to clean up with, and stated, "wow...that was fantastic guys. Penny, you are a natural. We'll take a break to recover and hydrate, and then film a couple more minor sex scenes. Then we can call it a night. Tomorrow we can shoot all the set-up scenes, and dialog. This film should be a wrap the day after tomorrow."

When Penny sat up, she felt the fluids flood out of her still stretched out hole, and trickle down her thighs. As she made her way to the bathroom to clean up; she realized she was walking bow-legged, and her pussy was quite sore. She was still a little tipsy from the tequila, but most of that had evaporated through her perspiration. She wet a portion of the towel and wiped the copious amounts of cum from her thighs, and cleaned her face with cold water. Staring in the mirror, she thought she looked pretty good for someone who had just been a participant in an orgy.

After filming a couple of minor, uncomplicated sex scenes, Jeff told the crew and actors that it was enough for the day. After making sure Penny was sober enough to drive, her costars hugged her "goodnight," and she drove off towards Pasadena. She smiled when she thought of the mind-blowing sex she had experienced that afternoon; even though her pussy was sore. Her stretched hole had closed and she now had a slit again; even though it was somewhat loose. She made a mental note to delay having sex with Leonard for a couple days just in case he noticed the difference. Tomorrow she had to return to the set to film the set-up scenes and dialog, but there should be no more sex scenes. Jeff had told her that she would be paid as soon as the filming was over. He had asked her to come up with a "porn name," that they could use in the credits...assuming she didn't want her real name used. She had decided to call herself, Angelina Lincoln; after her favorite actress and a city in Nebraska.

About two weeks after making the porn film, Penny was still fretting about Leonard somehow finding out about her venture. She had almost decided that it would be best if she told him before he could find out from another source, when her phone rang. It was the director of the film, Jeff, telling her that he had bad news concerning the film," I'm really sorry Penny, but the producer...the money man...behind the film has run into severe problems with the IRS, and needs all his capital to avoid jail-time. There is no more money for the production and distribution costs, so the film will not be released any time soon...or ever. Sorry if you were counting on this to lead to a big break for you. You should be happy though, because at least you got paid; he still owes me money. I really hope we can work together again sometime; you really could have a great future in this business. If I find out any more, I'll call you. Keep my number in case you have any questions."

After thanking him, Penny immediately began dancing happily around her apartment. It was as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders: she didn't have to tell Leonard, and no one would probably ever see that film. She didn't have the heart to tell Jeff, but she hoped she would never see or hear from him again. Now if only she could get a legitimate acting job.

*

(Thank everyone for the feedback and story suggestions. Please keep them coming.)

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers