Big Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers

"Wow. Um... I've been with, uh, a few guys... plus a couple girls. They were all one night stands, except for one guy. We kind of dated for about two months, but it didn't really move beyond that. There wasn't really any chemistry. He liked my big dick, but I don't think he much liked me. You're my first boyfriend."

Ben blushed slightly at his admission and I thought it was sweet that he was blushing, but I felt sick hearing him talk about the others.

"I don't want to hear about them, Ben. It makes me jealous. I want you all to myself."

"None of them compare to you, baby. Not even close."

I straddled Ben's lap and leaned in and we started kissing. Our tongues intertwined and flicked at each other. His hands slipped under my shirt. I whimpered and moaned, grinding my hips onto his crotch. He put his hands under my butt and stood up. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His mouth never left mine as he stood and carried me to my bed. He left me fall gently onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He pulled my shirt over my head, then undid my pants and pulled my pants and underwear down in one quick movement.

I pulled at his clothes, trying to get him naked. He helped me and his clothes were quickly tossed to the floor with mine. I pulled him down on top of me and we kissed more. I could feel his ten inch cock between my legs, poking into me. I shuddered and my body trembled as his mouth moved to my neck. His hands rubbed all over me as he sucked on the side of my neck.

"Ben... that feels so good... Please, Ben... I need you so bad..."

Ben moved his mouth down to my nipples. He slipped his right middle finger into my mouth and I licked and sucked it. He then moved his right hand between my legs. His slick middle finger ran up and down my crack. I shuddered and I moaned and gripped Ben's shoulders.

Ben moved down my body and as he took my dick into his mouth, he slid his finger into me. A couple of pumps of his mouth and finger was all it took.

"Oh god, Ben! Ben, I'm gonna... OH! BEN!"

My hips bucked and my back arched. I felt the huge contraction and release in my groin and I spurt load after load into his hot sucking mouth.

I fell back onto the bed, unable to move. I closed my eyes and panted. I felt Ben move up my body. He kissed all over my neck and chin, sending shivers up and down my spine.

"I love the way your body responds to my touch," he whispered.

I opened my eyes to look at him. "You make me feel so good, Ben. Let me make you feel good."

He rolled over onto his back, pulling me with him. I did not hesitate. I slid down his body, moving between his legs. I lifted his dick with my hand and took him into my mouth. I moaned as his hot flesh slid over my tongue. I stroked and fondled his big full nuts with my left hand.

I concentrated as hard as I could to take as much as I could into my mouth. I slid up and down, stroking him with my hand. I got four, then five, then six inches until I gagged and had to pull off. I wiped my eyes and looked up at Ben.

He was watching me. His eyes half closed, a look of lust on his face. His hand moved to the back of my head and he gently stroked my hair. I took him back into my mouth and as I approached the six inches, I swallowed and tried not to gag. I got to seven inches. I backed up and slid back down over and over, sucking and stroking.

"Oh fuck, baby. Suck my cock."

He moved both of his hands to the back of my head and he pushed and pulled my head faster.

"Benji, you're the fucking best, baby. Suck it, baby. Oh yeah, suck it."

I whimpered as he bucked his hips up in rhythm with my bobbing head.

"You're gonna make me come, baby. You're gonna get my load. Here it comes, Benji! Oh fuck, I'm coming!"

I felt the first blast hit my throat and I backed off, keeping the head in my mouth as I sucked and stroked him with my hand. I worked him until he finished and I swallowed every single drop of his thick, delicious come.

He pulled me up to him and kissed me hard. He rolled us over so that he was on top of me. He looked me in the eyes and stroked my cheek so tenderly. He opened his mouth to say something, then closed and swallowed nervously. I smiled at him and leaned up and kissed him. I ran my nose along his whiskered chin, then gave him a quick kiss there on his chin.

He turned us onto our sides, so that I was facing away from him. He cuddled up against my back and wrapped both of his arms around me. I rested my head on his bicep. I could feel his hairy chest pressed against my back and his thick heavy penis pressing into my butt.

I felt his lips gently kissing my head as I fell asleep in his arms.

I awoke some time later, and became aware that Ben was no longer cuddling with me. I turned around. Ben was sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling on his shirt. He turned and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Benji," he whispered. "I gotta go. I fell asleep."

I looked over at the clock. It was almost midnight.

"Okay," I said. I put my arms around him and buried my face in his side.

"I probably won't get to see you tomorrow, but I'll call you," he said.

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now, come on. I need you to lock the door behind me."

I crawled out of bed and followed him, completely naked, to the front door. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me slow and sensually.

"I'll see you Monday, baby."

"Bye, Ben."

***

The week went by quickly. People were starting to talk about us at work, but Ben told me to ignore them. We always ate lunch together. Every day after work, Ben would wait for me and then drive me home. We'd have dinner together and we'd go to bed and he'd stay for a while, but then would leave to go home.

On Thursday evening, we went to dinner at a steakhouse. I didn't eat a lot of steak, so I didn't know the differences between the different cuts of meat. I was also taken aback by the prices.

Ben leaned across the table. "Baby, don't worry about the prices. I'm buying dinner."

I looked at the menu a bit longer and then looked up at Ben. "Um... I don't know the difference between all of these steaks."

I blushed in embarrassment and looked down at my lap.

"Order the filet. It's nice and tender."

The waiter came and I ordered the filet like Ben suggested. When the waiter asked how I wanted it cooked, I looked up at Ben and he told the waiter "medium well." I ordered the loaded potato with it as the waiter suggested.

Ben ordered a big bone-in ribeye, cooked medium. He got the loaded potato as well.

When the food came, I couldn't believe how good it was. He gave me a bite of his steak so that I could see and taste the difference. Mine was more tender, but his seemed to be juicier and have more flavor.

"This summer, we'll grill some steaks on the deck," he said with a mouth full. "You'll love it. I grill a mean steak."

After dinner, we drove back to my place. We walked in the door and I kicked my shoes off. Ben took off his cowboy boots and I pulled him into the bedroom. I had already decided that tonight was the night that I was going to go all the way with Ben. I was scared and nervous, especially given his size, but I wanted him so bad. I needed more than the finger he had been using as he went down on me.

I pushed him to sit down on the bed and I slowly stripped my clothes off for him. He was kneading and rubbing his crotch while he watched me. His eyes were wide with lust.

I knealt down in front of him in between his legs and unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. I pulled his tank top off next, then unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He lifted his butt so that I could pull them down. I pushed his legs apart and took his balls into my mouth one at a time. I licked my tongue up and around the shaft, from the base to the head. I wrapped my hand around the shift and bent it towards my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the big head and flicked my tongue around the slit, then swirling my tongue around the head.

Ben moaned and pushed his hips up. I took the hint and sucked further down the shaft, easily getting six of his fat inches coated in my saliva. I sucked and backed up, then plunged down seven of his inches. I bobbed up and down a few times, then pulled back and stood up. I crawled onto the bed and pulled him towards me.

Ben moved on top of me and I spread my legs wide to accommodate his big body. We french kissed slowly and passionately.

Ben's cock had slid between my legs. He was slowly grinding it into my butt crack. I pushed back against him, letting him know that I wanted it. I knew he wouldn't ask first, so I decided that I would tell him that I wanted him to go all the way with me. I wanted him to make love with me.

When he pulled back and looked into my eyes, I melted at the look he gave me.

I softly sighed, whispering his name, "Ben..."

"Benji... I hope you know how much I care about you. I love you so much, baby."

I didn't expect for Ben to say that he loved me. I became overwhelmed with emotions. My voice cracked and tears fell from my eyes. I wrapped my arms around Ben and pushed my face up into his neck. His arms tightened around me.

"I love you too, Ben."

Ben kissed me tenderly, then harder and stronger.

"Make love to me, Ben," I whispered.

Ben pushed back and looked down at me and shook his head. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Ben, I trust you. You wouldn't hurt me, not on purpose. I want to be with you so bad, Ben. I want you to make me yours. I know you want to, don't you?"

"You don't know how bad I want you... You're so small... I'm scared I'll hurt you."

"Make love with me, Ben. Please."

I felt Ben's cock throb between my legs. His eyes fluttered shut and he let out a groan.

"Roll over, Benji. Let me get you ready."

"I have stuff in my nightstand."

I rolled over onto my belly as Ben got up and got the lube from the nightstand drawer. Ben moved back onto the bed and knelt between my legs.

He spread my cheeks, exposing my hole to him. I rested my head on my folded arms.

"Your hole is so small," he whispered. "So pink... So smooth... Oh god," he groaned.

Then I felt his warm wet tongue run over it and I practically leapt off the bead. "Oh my god!"

Ben pushed his face into my crack and attacked my sensitive ring of flesh with his mouth and tongue. My body shook and shuddered as he held my cheeks apart and dove in. His tongue swirled and licked at my hole. After I didn't think I could stand anymore, his tongue pushed into me and he thrust it in and out.

I heard the plastic cap of the lube bottle snap open and Ben moved back. As he kissed my cheeks, a slick finger ran up and down my crack. His thick finger slid into me easily and I moaned as a shiver went up and down my spine.

I grabbed my pillow and held onto it tightly as his finger slid in and out. He flicked his finger against my prostate and I bucked under him and moaned. He slid a second finger into me and I gasped. He pushed in and out nice and slow, hitting my sweet spot with each thrust. I was pushing back against his hand and rubbing my dick against the sheets. He pulled out and I whimpered in desperate need.

I felt three fingers slide into me and I grunted at the initial feeling of discomfort. I took a deep breath and let it go slowly. Ben kissed my butt and my back and he slowly moved the three fingers in and out of me. The pain quickly dissipated and became a feeling of fullness, then pleasure as my prostate was massaged by his thrusting fingers.

"Ben... now... please... make me yours..."

Ben pulled back and I felt more lube being applied to my hole and pushed inside. He leaned over me and kissed the back of my neck.

"If it gets too much, tell me to stop. I mean it, Benji."

"I will."

I felt the big, hot, slick head press against me and I closed my eyes. He pushed into me and the head popped into me. I gasped at the sudden intense burning pain.

"Oh! Ow! Ah!" I cried out. A sob escaped my lips and Ben quickly pulled back. He lowered himself on me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Shh... It's okay, baby. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Ben kissed my neck and shoulders and I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I'm sorry, Ben. Can we try again? I promise I'll do better this time."

"Benji..."

I reached behind me and took ahold of Ben's hard shaft wedged into my butt crack. I slowly stroked it and rubbed it into my crack. I rubbed the head back and forth across my hole. Ben dropped his head onto my shoulder and groaned loudly. I knew he couldn't resist me.

Ben moved back and applied more lube to my hole, then coated his cock liberally. He moved over me and put the head at my entrance.

"Relax for me, baby," he whispered. "Who loves you?"

"You do," I breathed back.

"You're my baby. And I love you. Relax, breathe deep and push out."

I took a deep breath and as I exhaled, he pushed the head into me. I grunted and pushed out and the head slid into me.

"Relax," he said as he kissed the back of my neck and my shoulders. "That's it..."

I gritted my teeth and tried to bear down as he slid another inch into me. Ben sucked the base of my neck and shoulder. The intense pain slowly subsided and became a dull throb. Ben stayed perfectly still, not wanting to give me too much too fast.

Ben licked up the side of my neck and sucked my ear lobe. I threw my head back to give him better access and a shiver went up my spine and I moaned softly. Ben slowly pushed another two inches into me.

I inhaled sharply as the pain intensified briefly. I felt so full. He felt so big and thick and warm inside me.

"Oh god, I love you, Benji."

He kissed the side of my face. I turned my head towards him and he kissed me. He sucked my tongue into his mouth and I whimpered into his mouth. He slid further into me and I moaned quietly.

Ben grunted and groaned. "Baby, you're so tight, so fucking tight. God, it's so hot inside you."

Ben slid out, then pushed back in, sliding past my prostate.

"OH GOD!" I cried out. "Ben... Do that again," I begged.

My penis surged to full hardness. Ben groaned and slid in further. He pulled out and pushed back in again. I felt his furry bush pushing against me.

"You got all of me, baby. All ten inches."

"Oh god, Ben. You're so big," I moaned.

Ben pulled out, then slowly pushed back in. His dick was so big, it hit and rubbed against my prostate with each thrust.

"You feel so fucking good, baby," he husked.

Ben wrapped his arms around my chest and began thrusting slow but steady.

"Feels good, Ben," I panted. "Feels so good..."

"Oh, god," Ben groaned as he began pumping faster.

Intense pleasure and warmth radiated throughout my body. I pushed back against him. My dick rubbed against the sheets as he pumped in and out of me.

I moaned, "Ben..."

Ben pulled out of me and I whimpered in disappointment. "No, please, Ben, don't stop."

He grabbed my legs and flipped me over onto my back. He pushed my legs back to my chest and slid back into me. I moaned and gasped as Ben groaned. I reached up and ran my hands all over his furry chest and soft sides.

Ben thrust into me harder and faster. I pushed back against his thrusts. His furry belly tickled my hard dripping cock. My dick was leaking all over from his continuous rubbing of the sensitive bundle of nerves on my prostate.

"Yes! Ben, Yes!" I cried out.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby!"

Ben moved my legs around his waist and leaned over me and kissed me hard. His tongue thrust into my mouth and he pounded my ass with his huge cock. I broke the kiss and gasped.

"Please, Ben, please. Don't stop," I begged.

The bed was creaking and groaning under us and the headboard banged against the wall. I was moaning and whimpering and Ben was grunting loudly as he sucked on my neck. His body was covered in sweat. I gripped his sweaty back and shoulders and dug my heels into his butt. I never felt like this before. I felt like I was on the verge of coming and I hadn't even been touched yet.

"Oh god, you're gonna make me come, Ben. Don't stop, please. Fuck me, Ben! Don't stop!"

"Oh baby," he groaned. "Baby... I'm gonna come inside you if I don't pull out."

My back arched and my body tensed and I locked onto Ben's eyes. I screamed as I exploded. I came so hard it hurt, but it was followed by an intense release that felt so good I nearly passed out.

Ben thrust harder and with a shout of my name thrust into me. I felt him throb and expand. His cock pulsed over and over and a warmth spread throughout me as he pumped what felt like a gallon of come into me.

I nuzzled into his neck and kissed him all over, my body still trembling with aftershocks from my orgasm.

Ben kissed me passionately, then gave gave me two quick kisses. He rubbed his big crooked nose on mine.

"Ben... I love you so much," I whispered.

"You're the best, baby. The fucking best. I love you so fucking much."

Ben slowly pulled out of me and I felt a slight sting. I felt some of his thick seed leak out and drip down my crack onto the bed. I squeezed my hole shut trying to trap it inside me. Ben was on his arms above me panting. I had a light film of his sweat on my chest. I could smell the strong odor from his armpits. It was intoxicating and I moved my head closer to get a better whiff.

"God, you smell good," I whispered.

Ben started laughing really hard. "Okay. Now I know you're in love with me. I fuckin' reek."

I giggled and lifted my head up and kissed his chin. I slumped back down onto the bed. I was exhausted and I could barely keep my eyes open.

"I wasn't too rough was I?" he asked

"No. You were awesome. I didn't know that it could feel so good... or that I could come from that."

"Your first... lover... He didn't make you come?"

"No," I said. Redness flushed into my cheeks as I added quietly, "I would touch myself when he was finished."

Ben growled and gritted his teeth. "Selfish asshole. How 'bout we never talk about him again?"

I nodded in agreement.

"I need a shower," Ben said. "You gonna shower with me?"

"Yeah," I said with a grin.

I followed Ben into the bathroom and I turned on the shower and adjusted it to a nice warm temperature. As I bent over, I felt some of Ben's semen leak out of me and run down my leg. I blushed and stood up straight. Ben was grinning at me.

"You are so god damned sexy right now," he husked.

He came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. His other hand slipped between my legs and he slipped two of his fingers into my relaxed ass. I moaned and leaned back against his chest.

He brought his hand around up to my face. His middle two fingers were dripping with semen. I don't know what possessed me. I leaned forward and sucked his fingers into my mouth and licked and sucked them clean. I felt Ben's body shudder behind me.

"Jesus Christ," he whispered huskily.

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and smacked my butt. "Okay, into the shower before I bend you over the sink."

Ben soaped up a washcloth and washed me front to back, top to bottom. He made sure to get between my legs and my cheeks really good. He washed my hair and rinsed it off. I took the washcloth and did the same for him. He bent forward so that I could wash his hair. After we rinsed off good, he kissed me, then turned the shower off.

He stepped out and grabbed a towel and dried me off, then I did the same for him. It had cooled down in the apartment, so we hurried back to the bed and jumped into bed and crawled under the blankets. We laid on our sides facing each other and tenderly kissed several times.

"I love you, Ben."

"Love you too, Benji."

I cuddled my face into his hairy chest as he held me and I was asleep in seconds.

I awoke a couple of hours later when Ben got up out of bed. He got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard him pee, then flush and wash his hands. He came back into the bedroom and bent down and pulled his boxers on and started to get dressed.

robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers
123456...8