All Comments on 'Big Daddy'

by HotKittySpank

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

This is very well written and arousing. The plot is typical but the way you write makes it a lot better than most. I love overly protective men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just ok

at the begining of your story i thought it was going to be good. but i was wrong. because liked over 99 percent make thee females small busted.this stort went down hill for me after that. plus i hate vloance towards woman. her farther had no right to spank her she was 18 and had every right to date whom she wanted. her father has the right to express his opion on her choice. but had no right to spank her. i would of called the police and had his ass arrested for assault and battery.there are better ways to seduce a woman. he was just a plain abuser no a real man or daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written

I really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From Under the Bridge

Disagree. NOT well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Liked it

I enjoyed reading this story and liked all of it except for the spanking. Somehow the spanking didn't seem to fit to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT

I LOVED IT. IT WAS VERY AROUSING, I GOT SO WET READING IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pretty Hot

So what If he spanked her even though he didnt need to, its a fantasy, if all this happened in reality it would one messed up world. Not very original, but I fall for this story line everytime. Domination... gotta love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Eh....

Like a couple others said, it wasn't very original. Pretty typical stuff. Not greatly written, but not horribly either. Still, I did get a little aroused so...eh...

meinecmeinecalmost 18 years ago
So hot it is unbareable

where can I find a daddy like this one. Man how I want this to be my daddy

RawHumorRawHumoralmost 18 years ago
I liked it

I thought it was just real enough that I wasn't rolling my eyes while reading it. Unlike some stories, she doesn't just go from virgin to whore when Daddy snapped his fingers - he actually worked her up. Nicely done.

klvyoenneklvyoennealmost 18 years ago
It was a good stroke & cum

1. Fix your spelling. It's distracting.

2. Good little stroke & cum story.

3. Cut the part 2. It's not necessary, just finish out the story and be done with it. Having a part 2 makes me think there's more.

EriAliSaaEriAliSaaover 17 years ago
I don't know if this is....

the "usual", because this is not my sort of thing, I came to read her poetry and thought I would peek at the stories while I was here. Even though it made me uncomfortable in story subject matter, it still did a little something to me.

The narrative was one of an innocent, of one that was looking for some parental love, looking to please for some affection. That rings true for me as I have had a number of friends that have went through similar experiences and that was how they were as well.

Overall I feel I understood what the writer was trying to convey and it left little doubt to me what tale she was spinning.

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailover 17 years ago
fantasy or fiction

I read your tail, I meant tale (~_~)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

This story was so hot, I came hard just reading it!

I like the fact that you didn't rush it, and yet you could just feel the time flying by:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Vocab

How old are you? Girl parts? Button? Seriously, use words like pussy, vagina, and clitoris.

Also, the word Daddy is sexy, but not when it's the only word used to refer to the man. Otherwise, it comes across as immature and inexperienced and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I disagree. I think it makes sense that the words Like "girl parts" are used. It adds to the character shes an inexperienced young girl. Loosing her virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I came

It was sexy I did cum but the abuse was too much, it seemed like he was a sick bastard not just loving her intimately. Otherwise was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

Love being used & punished!

mysteryvixentwo@hushmail.com

JensatiableJensatiableover 9 years ago
It is a hot story

Those of you who are complaining about this story ought to find more constructive things to do with your time. Get over it. It's amateur writing, not supposed to be anything but. That being said, Hot, you REALLY NEED an editor. It brings a reader to a screeching halt when these horrible grammar mistakes and misspellings pop up repeatedly. Turns your brain away from the story line and I usually stop reading a story altogether when it's this bad. I really liked the balance between the dominating daddy who also made it an enjoyable experience for her too. I look forward to reading more from you. Nice job!

sgkbrtsgkbrtover 8 years ago
loved it

Story was good and it made me horny....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

reading it made me want to fuck u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Really nice .. but it’s be better if either of them resists.. at least a bit more. Just to add a bit of realism :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous