All Comments on 'Big Sur Happening'

by LordAramis

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh, Goddess

Oh, Goddess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
give us a break

Damn give us readers a break and your period key (.) a rest. There's so many and frequently use "..." through the story it makes for eye strain. Remove 99.9999% of all and use good proper grammer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Blah-blah-blah

Who the hell cares about things like what her name means? Get rid of the pointless filler that has nothing to do with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
learn

get a dictionary and a good editor you kept using goddess instead of goodness goofs like this really kill a story go back and finish high school and buy yourself a dictionary

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
Example

Here is a prime example of how to ruin a perfectly good story. When she stroked his 12 inch long dick I quit reading at that point.

photoman001photoman001about 14 years ago
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well some of you got a lot further than I did. I was so totally bored with all the preamble abour parents and sisters and divorces that I had quit by about the end of para 7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuck the dickheads.

Story wasn't bad. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Goddess thing is jerky

and distracting

studyingstudyingabout 14 years ago
awkward

The perils of politics over art: goddess

sv_v_gersv_v_gerabout 14 years ago
Goodness and 12 inch cock

The story would have been enjoyable had you not used the word Goodness, this just killed the story for me. using it once might have been ok, but you kept on using it over and over. The other thing was this "12 inch Cock" get real. where did you measure it from, you backside? I just couldn't finish the story, it was that unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Re: "Fuck the dickheads."

Yes it was.

This story was terrible. But the reason so many people are writing about it is that it had so much potential. I mean, what is the point of the whole "goddess" thing... don't bother actually answering, because you'll find that no one really gives a fuck.

A 12" cock is nice, but unrealistic. I mean if you had a footlong, I promise you, you wouldn't have the time to even know what Literotica is. And if you did, you certainly wouldn't have time to write anything.

These are the sort of things you seriously need to address before publishing anything. I mean this may not be the New York Times, but the authors that have fans and a steady following, do tend to follow a little bit of common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Honestly, "vulva" threw me more than "Goddess". I've met pagan chicks with a chip on their shoulder, but I've never once heard a guy use that term in a sexual context.

kobbiekobbieabout 14 years ago
????

Um....you do realize that Malibu and Big Sur are almost 300 miles apart, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
goddess?

I seriously couldn't enjoy the story.

Do you even read them before posting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BAD

no guy in his right mind would ever put up with a bitch sister like her and they sure would never screw her they would move away as soon as possible and leave no way to find them NO ONE WANTS TO BE AROUND ANYONE LIKE HER EVER and keep the over sized equipment out of it it makes it sound like you are over compensating for your own lack there of AND GET A GOOD EDITOR

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Goddess

Alright, so your Wiccan? you do know that there is a God AND Goddess, so saying God is not out of the ordinary and I say it. And try to make the story a bit better. 12" prick? Nice, but not close to sounding real. And the sister is a bitch. Either put in a slutty sister or a sister that is sweet and just irresistible! more able to believe. Keep it up, hope it works out for you.

richmann1175richmann1175over 4 years ago
Very good BUT...

Twelve inches??? Seriously give me a break. If it was twelve inches he would be staring in the stories not writing them. Plus that fact you had to keep saying it just took away from a really good story. People read these stories wanting to live them in there mind but when things like that happens it's gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous