Big Sur Happening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was crying pretty hard now, and I rocked her very gently... as I whispered softly... over and over;

"There, there, baby. I love you, too."

After a while, she began to quiet, and there was a long pause, as I lowered my face and kissed her on the top of her head.

She pulled her head away from my chest, and she tilted her face up to gazed into my eyes.

"Don't you kiss me unless you mean business?" She whispered, and I could see the edge of anger momentarily return to her voice.

"I do," I said, realizing for the first time that I did. I knew then that I was going to screw my beautiful baby sister... knew that I had always wanted to... and yet I knew that I wouldn't in the least feel any guilt when I did.

I cupped my hand under her chin and tilted her head up. This time, the kiss was long and lingering. Not desperate. We had all the time in the world to take it slow and easy, as her fingers gently traced my neck.

It was the most beautiful, erotic, sensation I have ever felt, and I cupped her ripe honeydew melon-sized breasts in my hands, then softly scratched her erect nipples through the thin fabric of her halter top.

She broke our kiss and whimpered in a voice so soft I could hardly hear it;

"Take me to bed, Jon. Please!" and I lifted my sister up in my arms, then carried her into my bedroom.

I lay her gently down on the bed... our bed, now... and I slowly removed her clothing until she was naked except for her pale blue bikini panties.

She was breathing hard, and her eyes sparkled in the semi-darkness, as I lit a candle, illuminating the room with a soft glow.

I looked down at her, and in the flickering glow of candlelight... Leslie was a goddess, and I lowered myself down gently on her.

I nuzzled one of her beautiful breasts with my face, taking the nipple between my teeth and teased it. A hoarse groan escaped her, and her hips began to rotate, as I slid my hand slowly down her flat belly, edging my fingers underneath the waistband of her panties.

For the first time in my life, I touched my sister's sex, and I eased a finger... then two, between the lips of her vulva, pressing her clit with my thumb, and found she was already incredibly wet.

"Oh, Goddess, Jon!" She gasped, "I'm so hot. I'm on fire!" and her hips bucked, then rotated on my fingers as she moaned, "I've wanted this for a long time... dreamed of having your prick inside me... having you screw me."

"Goddess, Jon... how I love you," she whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck, drawing my head towards hers, and we kissed passionately, not a brother-sister kiss, but almost violently, our lips bruising one another's.

My hand never left her hot, wet, vulva... not until I broke the kiss, then began to lick my way down her body. She was breathing harder now, and her body shuddered from my touch... as my tongue teased her navel. Then it continued to journey downwards, and I ran my cheek over her damp panties, inhaled the musky scent of her womanhood deeply... then suddenly, I ripped them off her body with the strength of a mad man.

Dropping them onto the floor beside the bed, as I nipped at her inner thighs, savoring the taste of her pliable flesh, and she thrust her vulva at my mouth, begging me not to tease her anymore... to stop the torture... to screw her.

I ignored her silent plea, and began to eat her... my tongue thrusting in deeply... then suddenly moving up to attack her clit, and her hips thrashed from side to side.

But I kept my face pinned against her vulva lips, and she tasted sweet as honey... as her musky scent was intoxicating to my nose and driving me wild.

My prick feeling like it was burning up, but I wanted to make sure my sister had the best orgasm of her life... before I catered to my own needs.

Her legs locked around my head... her breathing became ragged... and I knew she was almost there, so I grabbed the soft yielding flesh of her butt in my hands, and lifted her hips up into the air... bracing my elbows against the bed... so her loins hovered before my face which pressed even more tightly against her vulva.

"Uhhh-Uhhh-Oh, Goddess, Jon... I'm coming!" she screamed, and her voice sounded almost afraid.

For the first time in my life, I realized that maybe Leslie wasn't quite as sure of herself as she appeared. Only her head, shoulders, and the soles of her feet were touching the bed... her hips were proped up twelve inches above the bed, and her pussy was completely at my mercy.

But that was alright... I wasn't afraid anymore, and I nibbled, suckled, and drank her sweet offering as she jerked with intense, involuntary, muscular contractions brought on by her climax.

While Leslie caught her breath after her earth shattering climax which left her weak, and shuddering from the after effects, I stripped off my clothes, and was proud that I'd always kept myself in pretty good shape over the years.

Now I was about to receive my reward for all the hard work... my sister's beautiful and breath taking body... at my disposal.

Leslie's eyes filled with tears, and she said in a soft low voice;

"Oh Goddess, Jon... you are so beautiful." then her hand reached out and stroked my twelve inch long prick... her touch was like velvet, as she brought me to her lips, and her beautiful, sensuous, mouth engulfed my hard prick in soft fire.

I groaned deeply... I buried my hands in her silky black hair... and for a moment, I watched the incredible sight of my lovely sister's head bobbing back and forth... as she sucked on my prick... taking it deeper and deeper... but then, I pulled away from her.

"No, Baby, not now, later." I said, "Now I want to be inside you." and as I lowered myself on her, Leslie tilted her hips upwards... then she reached down and grasped my hard prick in her hand... to guide it to where it belonged... and in short jerking movement, I slipped my throbbing prick deeper and deeper into her vulva... and discover there was almost no resistance... save for the tightness of her hot and wet sheath.

Finally my loins met hers, and for a while, we just stayed like that... my twelve inch long prick felt like it was in heaven... buried deep inside that warm, soft pulsating sheath that was my sister's very being, and I never wanted it to be over... I wanted to stay buried in her sweet vulva forever... but we couldn't hold out.

At first, we were barely moving, only grinding our naked loins together... then I slipped out a little, paused, then slid back in.

The friction was incredibly delicious, and we both cried out because she fit me like a glove, so I did it again... then again, and she arched her back... slamming her hips up to meet me as I plunged downwards.

Suddenly we were screwing up a storm... my prick plunging deep into her hot sheath with each thrust... and she screamed;

"Jon! Jon!" as we smashed together like animals... my twelve inch long prick driving down into her like the piston of a car motor. "All those years, waisted. Oh yes, screw me, Jon, screw me hard!"

I loved my little sister very much, and couldn't deny her anything, so I plunged my throbbing prick deep into her hot sheath with each downward thrust of my hips... and she twisted and gyrated her hips around... corkscrewing her vulva up onto my driving prick... riding the twelve inch length like a yo-yo.

"Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Oh, Jon! I'm so close!" she cried. "Just a little more... just like that! Yes! Yes! I... I'mmmmm, Oh Goddess, Jon... you're doing it to me! Ahhhh, Jon! You're making me... cum!"

And so was I... in fact I couldn't hold back any longer, so I grabbed her butt and held her loins tight against mine as my prick exploded... as I buried my face in her ripe honewdew melon-sized breasts, and I shot my cum deep into her womb.

The force of my explosion caused her floodgates to open as well... hurrying her own orgasm ahead of schedule... and I could feel her body began to shake, then she started having convulsions of intense, involuntary, muscular contraction... as orgasm after orgasm rocked through her body... tensing every nerve and muscles... like a surging of electrical current through its wires.

Afterwards, we lay embracing each other as my slowly softening prick nestled in her juice filled vulva, and we kissed passionately... then touched lightly, unable to stop even now.

"Oh, Goddess, Jon... that was so beautiful." she said, kissing my neck, and then looking up into my eyes. "I love you very, very much."

"And I love you, too, Baby. I've always loved you even though we use to yell and scream at each other. You were all I ever cared about," I said, stroking my fingers on her back.

My prick began to swell again... with-in her hot vulva... and I knew that before the night was over, I would be screwing my little sister over and over again... in the vulva... the anus... and in the mouth/ throat.

I felt freer than I had ever been in my life, and I knew who I had to thank... and how I would thank her... that wonderful lovely creature lying beneath me.

And after that... who knew? I'd ask Leslie. After all... she is the smart one of the family.

The End

12