Big Trouble: He Forgot...

Story Info
If your girlfriend's a Domme, remember her birthday!
3k words
3.84
26k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RKF
RKF
1 Followers

Big Trouble: He Forgot Her Birthday

When I came home from work, I had no idea what was waiting for me. I had forgotten my girlfriend's birthday, you see. It had been the day before, but I'd been so wrapped up in a problem at work and then the TV that I had totally forgotten about it. I noticed this morning that she seemed irritated, but I wasn't awake enough yet to piece it together. In fact, to be absolutely honest, I didn't really remember it until I stepped into the living room and saw her waiting for me in the recliner. She was wearing only a studded black leather bra, matching thigh boots with way too many buckles, and no panties. Dangling between her legs at the end of a harness was a huge pink rubber dildo, much thicker than my own cock and at least ten, maybe twelve inches long. It rested on the recliner between her legs, thick and ominous.

"Don't say a word, maggot." I froze at the sound of her commanding voice. Right then I realized, too late, that forgetting the birthday of a particularly perverse and sadistic dominatrix might have been a very bad idea. Too late now.

She slowly twirled a strand of hair around one finger. I saw that her nails, always long, were now painted eggshell blue. "You've been a bad boy, haven't you? Very, very bad. Very forgetful."

I started to open my mouth to apologize and she wagged her finger at me. "No, no. I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses. You've been bad and now you'll have to be punished, however I please. That's the agreement, isn't it?"

I nodded, trembling at what untold horrors might well be in store for me over the next few hours.

She got up and walked over to me, the dildo wagging as she did. It was so large and heavy that it pointed nearly straight down at the carpet. I was horrified to see that the head was as large as a plum. She had punished me with dildos before, but never with one this big. It hurt just to look at it. The dildo appeared to be brand new; I suspected she had gone out today and bought it specifically for this punishment.

She sneered at me. "Take off your clothes," she commanded. I did, stepping out of my shoes and taking everything else off one item at a time and hanging the clothes over a chair, until I stood there naked, my cock dangling limply as I trembled under the chill of the air conditioner.

"All right," she said. "Now get on your knees, you forgetful little shit."

I kneeled in front of her, looking down. She leaned forward and brushed my face with the dildo. It was soft but firm, warm from her body heat.

"You know I could tell you to suck this right now and you'd have to do it."

I didn't say anything. I was still shaking, and not entirely from the cold, either.

I was steeling myself for the command to suck the fake cock bobbing in front of my eyes like a blind snake when she slapped me with it and said, "Get up, fool. Follow me."

Without bothering to wait for me, she grabbed a handful of my hair and kept walking, half-dragging me, yelping, as she marched down the hall with me hunched over behind her, half-blind with pain in the dark hallway.

She opened the bathroom and shoved me in, turning on the lights as she stepped in and closed the door. I was sitting on the toilet, looking up at her, dimly aware of plastic suit bags hanging from the shower rod beside me. She glared at me, then reached up to grab the bags and threw them at me. "Put them on. I'll tell you the order. Starting with these."

Grinning, she handed me a package of black pantyhose and a black lace bra.

When she was through, she told me to stand up and look in the mirror. When I did, I saw I had been completely transformed into a woman. Still shoeless but dressed in black pantyhose, a tight and entirely too short miniskirt, a black sweater two sizes too small stretched over a large set of fake breasts, and wearing a wig of dark black hair that cascaded down my back and around my shoulders, I looked surprisingly like the real thing. I could have passed for a woman from a distance easily. I wasn't sure whether to be amazed, appalled, or maybe even aroused. Well, definitely the latter, since my cock was -- and had been for some time now -- hard as a rock.

As I studied myself, she pulled my hands behind my back and handcuffed them. Then, ordering me to be still, she pulled out her makeup kit and took the transformation one step further. When she was finished, I really did look like a girl, with smooth, pale skin and lipstick in a dark crimson shade. I looked at the surprisingly erotic face in the mirror and thought that if I had seen her on the street, I would gotten a hardon just from looking.

She spun me around, smiling. "Now," she said, "now that you look a bit more like a scatterbrained, forgetful slut... get down on your knees, bitch."

I knelt on the cold tile floor, a little bit frightened as I gazed up at her. The outfit was hot and uncomfortable, and I wondered how women put up with it every day. I could taste the lipstick on my teeth and the makeup felt strange and powdery.

She looked down at me, bouncing the dildo in one hand, the other hand on her hip. "Oh, fuck," she said. "You look goddamn sexy like that, bitch. Do you feel sexy?"

I was too afraid to answer so I said nothing.

"Oh, you can talk now. Tell me how much you want to suck my cock."

"I...." The dildo hovered in front of my lips. "I... I'd really like to suck your cock, mistress."

"Tell me how much of it you want, bitch. Tell me you want it all. You do, don't you? Go on, tell me, slut."

I bit my lip, then said: "I.... Yes, mistress. I want you to... to put your cock in my mouth. I want to suck your cock so bad, all of it, every inch of it."

"Then what are you waiting for? Suck me. Put that hot-looking mouth of yours around my cock and suck it, you whore."

I reached out tentatively with my tongue, lapping at the dildo, then started to lick at the head. She grew impatient and grabbed my hair, pulling my head up. Grabbing my chin with her other hand, she opened my mouth and stuffed the dildo in. I gagged as she shoved it in roughly, grabbing my head with both hands as she started to slide it in and out of my mouth. My lips were a tight O stretched around the dildo's girth as she fucked my face.

"Oh yeah," she said, "that's it. You wouldn't believe how sexy you look, bitch. You've got a mouth like a hooker. I wish I had a real cock so I could come in your mouth."

I made muffled noises as she worked the dildo deeper into my mouth and down my throat, until her pubic hair began to tickle my nose. My hands were closed into fists and pulled tight against the cuffs as she stroked the last few inches in and held my mouth pressed against the steel ring of the harness. I couldn't breathe and it felt like I'd swallowed a cucumber whole. I moaned, sure I was going to pass out.

Then she withdrew the dildo, wiping it off on a towel as I gagged and coughed up water in the toilet. Dark hair from the wig hung in my face. She wiped my face clean with a damp towel, then gave me a drink of water and blotted my face dry.

"You'll get used to it," she said as she reapplied my makeup. "It just takes practice."

When I looked suitably fuckable again for her taste, she led me out to the bedroom. To my horror, I found two large, shirtless black men sitting on the bed. I didn't know how long they had been there or if they had seen any of my humiliation, but from the grins on their faces, I thought they had. I blushed, unable to help it.

She shoved me toward them and sat down in a chair in the corner. I stumbled, lurching across the room. One of them caught me and pulled me close, grinding his erect cock against my ass. I was filled with terror and about to shout when the other one clamped his hand over my mouth.

"All right," she said, unbuckling the harness and sliding one hand into her pussy. "Here's the second part of your punishment, just for my amusement and nothing else. I'm going to watch while these two gentleman fuck the living daylights out of you. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you look like with a mouthful of black cock, you forgetful little slut. One thing's for sure: you'll never forget my birthday again, will you?"

The men laughed and she joined them. I struggled, but they were too strong. As the first one held me tightly with one arm, whispering in my ear about how he wanted to slide his big black cock in my ripe little mouth one inch at a time, the other one was fondling my fake breasts, rubbing up against my crotch. I felt the first one's hand slide under my skirt, probing at my asshole. "Hey Benny," he said, "she doesn't have any panties."

"She doesn't need them anyway," Benny said. I didn't know if they knew I was a man or not, but even if they did, they were apparently going to act like I was a woman.

I gasped as the first one found my asshole and slid one thick finger in. I squirmed to get away, but he just plunged it in deeper. Then I heard him unbuckling his pants and saw them fall to the floor as Benny did likewise, and I was surrounded by hard black flesh.

Big hands gripped my sides and moved me a a step to the left, then the one behind me, sitting on the bed now, jerked my skirt up and pushed the head of his cock into my asshole. I couldn't help crying out from the pain as he pulled me down on his cock, dropping my full weight onto his pole. I slammed down against his thighs, my ass so full I could barely breathe. I did scream when he started bucking up and down, driving his cock in and out, thrusting hard enough to lift me off him once in a while. It was like being pounded by a drill, and before long I was too dazed to even scream.

Benny pulled my head down toward his cock. It was dark black and shining, almost as long as the dildo but not quite as thick. Except this was real. Then it was in my mouth, thrusting in as the other man thrusted in my ass. Benny held one huge hand clamped around my head, his balls bouncing as he fucked my mouth. I was growing dizzy and my arms were starting to cramp, the cuffs cold and still tight, but there was no way to make them stop.

"Benny," she said. Her voice was cold. "When you come, I want you to make sure and come in her mouth. She's going to swallow every drop of it. In the meantime, make sure you give her pretty mouth a good, slow fuck. She can't tell you this because her mouth is full, but she really lives to suck black cock. The harder and deeper you fuck her mouth, the wetter her pussy will get. She wants to feel your big black cock in her throat, and she wants you to fill up her mouth with come."

"I can do that," he said, pushing his cock even farther in. After the agonies I'd endured with the dildo, his cock was actually fairly easy to swallow whole. Toward the end, he had all of it down my throat, his breath getting shorter and shorter as his hips ground against my face. The other one was pumping slower now, but my ass was still a throbbing sheet of fire.

"Victor, I don't want you coming in her ass, okay? What I want is for you to wait until Benny finishes, then pull out and jerk off in her face. Make her bathe in your come."

As if on command, Benny pulled back a bit and erupted in my mouth. His come was hot and sticky as it filled my mouth and dripped down my throat. He gave a few more thrusts, then pulled out completely, which made it easier for me to swallow what he'd left. Victor was moving by then, and by the time I'd finally swallowed all of Benny's load, he was standing in front of me. His cock was enormous, even bigger than the dildo -- no wonder my ass, empty now, felt like a gaping hole the size of a truck. He was stroking it vigorously, the head just a few inches from my face.

"Close your eyes and open your pretty mouth, dear." I did as I was told, tense, waiting for the moment that finally arrived. "Open your mouth, bitch! Wider!" I opened it as he grunted and suddenly my face and mouth were splattered in hot, sticky fluid. It floated on my tongue and dripped from my lips. I couldn't believe how much of it there was.

They propped me up against the bed, then moved away. No one came to wipe my face clean. "You look good with a face full of come," she told me.

After a while I opened my eyes, gasping for breath. I was shocked to see them both fucking her on the floor, Benny feverishly ramming her pussy while Victor drove his massive tool in and out of her ass. She moaned with pleasure, looking directly at me.

"Do you like seeing me fuck these big black men? First they fucked you, now they'll fuck me. See what happens when you get forgetful?"

I did. As they fucked her, she whispered to them and they laughed. After she had several spine-wrenching orgasms, she waved them away. They stood up and walked over to me. I tried to shrink away, but there was nowhere to go. They grabbed me by the head and then Benny's cock was in my mouth again, pumping into the ring of my dark red lips. I saw Victor wander out of the room and heard water running; when he returned, his cock was clean again. I was thankful, even though I had a pretty good idea what that meant.

Then Benny was shuddering, his balls starting to rise and fall, and he pulled out of my mouth and came all over my face again. This time it was like being drenched with a fire hose. I spluttered and gagged as everybody laughed.

"Victor, feel free to tell her what you're going to do next."

The dread I felt was confirmed when he said, "I'm going to stuff my meat all the way down her tight little throat and then I'm going to drown her in come. But first we gotta get all lubed up." I closed my eyes as he scrubbed my face with his rough hand, then stroked his terrifying dick a few times, coating it until it glistened. Grinning, he pressed the huge head of his cock against my mouth. I opened wide and was just barely able to get it in, my jaws aching as my tongue pressed against the pulsing head.


He grabbed my head with both hands and pinned me to the bed, slowly rocking his dick into my mouth. I tried to relax as much as possible, but even then it was too huge and it still hurt. Still, he somehow managed to slide it in a bit at a time. All I could taste was come and sweat as his enormous cock disappeared into my mouth inch by inch.

By the time he reached the end I was almost delirious, gagging as my throat spasmed against his invading penis. It must have turned him on because he moaned, and had to back out quickly before he came. My throat closed back up with aching relief as the monster retreated, settling in the cave of my mouth. I sucked hard on the head, running my tongue over it, hoping he'd get it over with and come. He did, filling my mouth with so much hot come that I had trouble swallowing it all fast enough. This time he left his cock in until his hardness died away before pulling out.

They pulled me to my feet and I stumbled along with them. As they led me to her, I thought it was finally over. I was exhausted and could barely move; all of my orifices felt hot and wet and ached. As she stood up, Benny picked me up from behind and lifted me off the ground; at the same time, Victor lifted my legs high in the air. My ass dangled from beneath the skirt. My overloaded mind was so slow that I didn't understand what was happening until she walked over and plunged the dildo into my asshole.

"You'll be happy to know," she panted as she rammed it in and out furiously, "that this is the last part of your punishment. I can't come, I know, but I can make up for it by fucking you until I get tired, however long that is. A good while, at least."

Eventually I got used to it enough to stop moaning, at least until she told me how she was paying Benny and Victor for their time. "Like I said, this the last of your punishment. But then I'm letting Benny and Victor borrow you for the rest of the evening. I sure hope you like those big black cocks, because you're going to be seeing a lot more of them tonight."

-- rkf 7/25/03

RKF
RKF
1 Followers