Caught

Story Info
He's caught in a awkward situation.
883 words
4.28
17.8k
8

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guys will do some strange things when they're bored and I'm no exception. It was a rainy afternoon, and my girlfriend was at work leaving me to entertain myself. With nothing else to do and bored of watching movies I decided on one of my favorite past times when Sara was at work, jacking off with her panties.

Yes, I had become one of the tons of guys that secretly wear and jack off with their girl's panties. It was nothing I ever thought I would be but after stumbling across stories online of guys pulling nuts with panties, I thought I would give it a shot. After the first time doing it, I was, of course, hooked and in an odd way looked forward to days when Sara worked late so I could play with her undies. I was always extra careful and made sure to clean up my messes right away since I was scared to death, she would catch me or find out what I was doing and be pissed or even end the relationship.

So here I was on a rainy afternoon with a hardon ready to have some fun with Sara's panties. I found my favorite pair in her lingerie chest, silky pink with white lace leg and waistbands and 2 lace panels on each side of the center crotch. They stretched over my junk better than any of her other undies and the silk felt amazing. I stripped off my clothes and put on her panties and took a few seconds to admire my form in her mirror. I was always impressed at how my erection looked pressed against the stretchy silk. I gave a couple of tugs on the waistband to get myself going more before turning to admire my ass in the mirror.

After admiring myself in the mirror and giving my ass a couple of slaps I laid down on the bed and began to slowly rub my junk through the silk. Over time I had perfected my method for teasing myself to get the most satisfaction out of the experience. I started by rubbing the head of my penis with my fingers before lifting up the lacy waistband and pulling it across the head several times to tickle and tease it.

After repeating this for several minutes I then place fingers on each side of my penis and move them up and down causing the silk to rub the entire length of my shaft on each side. By this point I'm quite hard and take a break to let my arousal die down a little while I admire the pre-cum leaking out of the tip of my penis into the silky fabric it's encased in. I knew I had plenty of time, so I wanted to make this last.

After letting my arousal deflate some I went back to work on my shaft. Using a couple of fingers, I gently traced my shaft up and down many times thoroughly enjoying the electric sensation of the silk rubbing my penis. One by one I added more fingers before eventually I was stroking myself through the panties with all five fingers at once in a clawing motion. I used this clawing motion to edge myself several times but always let off at the last second.

By this point my penis was throbbing almost out of control even after leaving it untouched for several minutes. I then moved down to my balls and began to run my fingers over them basically tickling them. This felt incredible and always sent a surge down my shaft making it even harder and was just about the best part besides blowing my load. Usually at this point I would follow by some more stroking of my shaft and this would cause me to finally blow my load, but this time I really wanted to tease myself, so I let off and allowed my cock to continue throbbing for a bit longer.

This was a good and a bad decision because after laying still for a few minutes and again admiring the now massive spot of precum my cock was leaving on the panties and the sheen of another drop forcing its way through the silk I heard the lock to the front door begin to open. I panicked and was off the bed in a flash. With no time to I could only pull my shirt and shorts back on and kick my boxers under the bed before Sara walked into the bedroom.

Trying to act cool I said, "Hi baby you're home early."

"Yeah, it was pretty slow at the store, so they asked if anyone wanted to go home early, and I jumped at it." she said as we kissed each other. It was then that she noticed a small wet spot on the front of my shorts.

With a smirk she said, "Hmm it looks like someone has been eagerly waiting for me to come home." Then without warning she plunged her hands down the front of my shorts and cupped my erection.

Feeling the silk instead of the rough cotton of my boxers she eyed me curiously as she said, "What do we have here?!" as I felt the heat start to rise in my face.