All Comments on 'Big Twisted Sis'

by mutterguffin1

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Revenge

revenge to 10th degre

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

Wow! That was a great read!! Haha, that bitch is crazy and hot too! It all seems to happen so fast, but I loved it nonetheless! Do you plan on making more?

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 19 years ago
really hot

man the bitch was crazy this was a hot story do another chapter when the brother gets pay back

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No

Rape isn't good man. If it's someone off the street (like what happened to me), then its horrid. But your own sister? How could you write something like that? I hope whichever of your sick fans who sent me this gets put into prison. I had just gotten over it too.

Horrible, absolutely horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

Nice story. Really loved it. Thats how my sister got me just without a stungun and so much complaining.

SHINOBI75SHINOBI75over 17 years ago
SHE WAS CRAZY

WHOA THAT CHICK WAS CRAZY THAT SHE RAPED HER ON LITTLE BROTHER BUT IT WAS HOT GREAT JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GOOD ONE ,MAN (but could be better

Thanks for keeping up the rape theme which is gaining popularity now. A bit more reluctance from the brother could have spiced it up a little more.You get 50% and a thums up from me, the harshest judge around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sux Huge Balls

Dude i would have sneeked up and slapped the bitch or done something, just sick.

Dar_JisboDar_Jisboalmost 17 years ago
Well written

Excellent job. It really is true, you can be with someone for years and all of a sudden their hidden dark side comes out. Very realistic, and I should know b/c my first real girlfriend did something similar to me after 30 months of I thought I knew her. [She wasn't my sister -- only difference].

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT!

Very sexy. If I had a hot older sister, I wouldnt mind her raping me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SICK!

That was one of the sickest things I have ever read. GOOD JOB!That was just fucking HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SICK

I feel your fucked up sis. shud be sent 2 an asylum

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A little weird...good though

Great story! The next time I'm gonna dress up as you and cum in your sister's bed. Amen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh God...

This was REALLY good. Nice work.

The only problems I had at how over repeated the sister's dialog was.

Other than that it was GREAT. Keep it up. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NICE..

IT WAS A GOOD STORY AND ALL, BUT TOO MUCH REPEATING BY THE SISTER. THE DIALOGUE COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where's chapter two?

Good story, I loved it. I would love to read a second chapter where brother takes his revenge. I love the anal rape, but could use a little less gutter talk. For me a good story doesn't need it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wrong area

wrong area belongs in the nonconsensual area not here reading the other comments i can see what kind of assholes are reading stories on this if they think this was a good story it should happen to them then they wouldn't think it's so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

please please make a sequal i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

make a part 2 this story is awsome

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE

THIS WAS AMAZING MAKE MORE!!! but slowly leave out the reminders of who shes referring to it's gets a little annoying, but it was pure genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong

jeez ur sis seems sexy but that whore lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fuck

you lucky piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well written dialogues

Well done. Please write sequal and let sister take control of mom as well. Plzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My sister Pallavi

My sister Pallavi also likes to talk dirty when I fuck her fat ass.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Alter Ego's.

This story revolved around a Sister who was so sexually frustrated she went insane,and tazed and tied her brother up,and just raped him and basically referred to him as a sorry piece of shit and other hurtful things while having sex with him.

Admittedly Sister may have been posessed by the devil and got pleasure calling him those things I think it was all said in the heat of the moment,and didn't really mean it afterwards,I just think she said it to make the sex with her brother more exciting and powerful.Maybe Sister and Brother could continue and basically call each other names like her a cum sucking whore or filthy skank,and him a limp dick pansy ass,just pet names during sex,then go back to normal.

But lastly I do wish Sister had not been on birth control and Brother sucessfully got his Sister pregnant so they could raise the baby to be a sex demon like Sister is and they all live a life of depravity and incest,just fucking beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waste of time

Written by a 14 year old? The only thing missing was DD,or bigger, tits.

Totally awful.

DarkSollatDarkSollatabout 1 year ago

More silly than hot, but the below part was really worth it. I wish for more works when the sex is described as being so f***ing rough.

"Then I lost all control. I began thrusting my pelvis skyward, trying to almost go through my sister. I was crashing violently into her until our bones connected. With each thrust I nearly lifted her off the bed. As gravity took over she came plummeting back down only to be met half way be another bone crushing upward thrust. The thunder clap of our bodies connecting reverberated throughout my room and was only slightly over ridden by the sound of my sister's painful cries."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous