Bigdaddy's Long Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Big Daddy finds the sub of his dreams.
1.2k words
4.15
20.2k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cabin was ready and she should be there any minute. He didn't want to admit it, even to himself but he was a little nervous, What if she didn't show up? What if she was nothing like her picture?

They had met online about 3 months ago, at first it was just some light flirting but it quickly heated up. He sent her a picture of him in his new boxers and she sent him a tit shot.

God she has some fucking hot tits, He thought, remembering the first time he saw them.

Things had only gotten hotter since then, now they were on instant messenger almost every day, exchanging pictures and helping each get other off. Now she was coming to his cabin to spend a long weekend, and as nervous as he was he also as excited too. His wife never wanted to have a fuck filled weekend, and she hated the cabin that he had inherited from his dad. It was too old, she said, and the lake was nothing but a mosquito nest.

But when he suggested to sexy_bitch84 that they meet at the old place for the Columbus day weekend she jumped at the chance. He looked up at the clock, it was twenty after 2:00. Damn it, she's late. But just then a white Dodge came down the driveway, he stepped away from the blinds but he could still see out.

She looked like her pictures, thank God, with nice wide hips and those great titties. Her long camel coat went to her knees and she was wearing a pair of 4 inch heels. She was a real woman, not some teenage twig girl, and thick in all the right places. As she pulled her suit case from the trunk he realized for the first time how short she is, maybe 5'3 at the tallest. She took a second suite case from the truck and walked to the door.

What the fuck, he thought, is the bitch moving in?

She knocked on the door, he took a deep breath and counted to 10, trying not to seem too eager.

"Georgia." he says as he lets her in, and takes a suite case, something shifts inside and it is heavier than it looks.

She looks up at him, even with her heels on, he towers over her by more than half a foot. She bites her lip.

"Is there something wrong."

"Well, I was kind of hoping that this weekend, would be to hot and dirty for our mundane names, I was thinking we could just use our internet handles, but if you want I can call you Jason."

"No, I like it. You really are one Sexy Bitch and I really don't mind calling you that."

"Mmm, then kiss me Bigdaddy."

He drops the bags, and leans down to her, she is more than ready for him, and her tongue is already in his mouth. He reaches out to cup her breast, and her hands move down to feel his cock, it's already half hard.

She tears herself away from him panting, "Oh god, I have wanted to do that for months. Now go sit on the couch I have as surprise for you."

He sits down, and she reaches for the belt of her jacket, to revel a white lace thong and matching bra, she strode over to him. She straddled him, and letting her pussy glide up and down his crotch, and breathed in his ear.

"I know you love to be in control, and I know that she won't do that for you. I crave that control and he can't do that for me. I want this weekend to be all about fulfilling these desires; take me, use me, however you want; don't hold back."

His cock, was at full attention, hadn't he always wanted someone to say that to him? The question was did she mean it? He grabbed her around the waist and stood up, she started to slide down him and he gently lowered her to the floor. But when she tried to stand he pushed her shoulders,

"Oh no, on your knees, I'm going to get my first use out of you right now."

He unzipped his pants and his cock popped out, the sight of her looking up at him with her glistening mouth open waiting for his dick was almost too much.

She licked the drop of pre-cum off of the tip, and then licked his nuts, she licked and nibbled them, putting first one in her mouth and then the other eagerly sucking them, before moving up to wrap her mouth around his head, but he stopped her before she could take the whole rod down.

"That's nice, but do you really want to please me?"

With his cock still in her mouth she looked up and nodded her head.

"Then what I want is more than a blow job, I want to fuck your face." Her eyes widened and he smiled.

"Have you ever been throat fucked?" he asked. This is where the truth would come out, it was obvious that she hadn't and this is where he would find out she were serious about letting him be in control.

She slowly shook her head.

"Do you trust me?" He asked as he moved his hands to cradle her head.

Still looking up into his eyes she nodded.

Slowly he moved her head down his shaft, and he could feel the muscles of her throat moving as she struggled to deep throat his cock. Finally he got to the point where she couldn't take anymore, and there was another 2 inches to go. He held her head still and with short powerful stokes began to fuck her face. Each time going a little further, soon she began to make little chocking sounds and her eyes where watering.

He tilted her face up a little so he could look her in the eyes, "Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head, and he let slid his cock the rest of the way down her throat, so that her nose was against his stomach, he held her there for a few seconds, and pulled her back only to grab her hair and ram her forward again. She coughed, and he could feel her throat tightening against his dick, contracting deliciously. Again he pulled her back so that she could get some air, and slammed his cock back in, but this time instead of coughing she moaned. She slid on her hand down between her legs and stroked herself as he pulled her face back and forth along his dick.

The feeling of her throat constricting with each trust and moan, and the sight of her she rubbed her clit with her mouth full of his dick was finally too much. He grabbed her head and pulled her so far towards him that she would have fallen if he hadn't been holding her.

"Fuck yeah, take it," he commanded. "Take it all."

Her throat worked furiously, as he pumped load after load down it. Finally he was done, and he let her go, she fell back. Her mascara was a mess, her lipstick streaked all over her face, with almost no trace on her lips, and long red hair, was a jumble from he had been holding it. She was still on her knees in front of him, with her legs spread open so wide that he could tell that her panties where soaked through.

He smile down at her, lifted her up and they both collapsed on the couch.

Oh yes, he thought, this is going to be one hell of a long week end.