Bigger Bites of Taboo Apples Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had also eaten Chantel’s pussy twice more, tongued her asshole once, ridden and spurted in Julie’s face twice, but had slurped in her wet blonde pussy only once.

My hair was matted with cum and I was splattered with cum and cunt cream from my hairline all the way down to my jism-matted pussy, both my cunt and asshole were running over with spunk, and the inside of my mouth tasted like I had been swilling black cock and cum, pussy and cunt cream cocktails all night long. Which, I guess, is pretty much what I had been doing.

My initiation was far from over—I still had all day Saturday, Saturday night, and Sunday morning to endure before I could claim full fledged membership (in good standing) in the select Sluthood. But, as far as the first night of my debauchery went, I was ready for bed… almost. While Chantel was busily sucking off Cannon and getting ass-fucked by Boner, and Julie was on her hands and knees submissively getting face-fucked by D’bone and obligingly fucking her cunt on Bull’s cock. I gave Nubian a long, slow blowjob—his third (at least from me) of the long, cum and cunt cream spurting night.

After dutifully licking Amir’s cock and balls clean of any cum residue, I got up and on wobbly legs, staggered off the cum splattered mattress playing field. I was out cold from exhaustion before my face hit the pillow in the slut’s room.

My “christening” acceptance…

With a myriad of college games on TV, Saturday was a sporadic fuck-fest. I sucked hard black cocks when it was demanded. I got fucked by those same hard black cocks whenever one of them was in the mood to use my cunt. And I welcomed hard black cocks into my far more accustomed asshole several times. I ate pussy, got mine eaten out, tongue-fucked two female assholes, got mine tongued twice, had Chantel gush her cunt cream in my face once, and spewed my cunt cream into Julie’s mouth twice.

And, with the double assault of Chantel’s tongue working on her clit and my tongue fucking in and out of her little pink asshole, the two of us finally got Julie to spurt her juices on my tit—with my elongated, hot-blood-engorged nipple being so very nicely milked between her fluttering pussy lips. If nothing else, black cock slut/submissive lesbian Julie had sexual talents in abundance.

That night—now that everyone present knew Julie’s naughty secret—it was decided that the sluts should put on a lezzie show for the guys. That’s when Julie trotted out her own surprise by producing two big black strapons and several vibrators in varying lengths, thickness and colors, with adjustable vibrating speeds from her gym bag. And the most welcomed surprise of all was a wrist-thick, twenty-inch, meticulously detailed, goddamn near life-like, doubled-headed black dildo. The conundrum wasn’t whether to put on a hot and juicy lesbian show for they guys with them; but which of these salaciously tempting fuck toys to start off with.

After a quick consultation, we each grabbed a vibrator and sitting back to back to back, we masturbated for the guys… progressing from low speed, to medium speed, to high speed before allowing them to view, close up, females ejaculating. My cunt spewed its pent up cum first, followed quickly by Chantel’s cunt usual explosive gushing, and a few moments later, squirts and spurts of thin, watery cunt cream were from arching Julie’s blonde pussy out onto the sex-soiled mattresses.

“Impressive,” Amir commented with genuine admiration. “Most impressive.”

I was handed one of the black strapons and Chantel picked up the other one. “Looks like you get to be the lucky one in the middle,” she informed Julie.

With the shorter back ends of the strapons up inside our cunts and the harness straps securely tightened around our hips, which caused the knurled buttons inside the harnesses to press firmly against our clits, Chantel and I made eagerly receptive Julie the slut filling in our lesbian sandwich. I plugged up Julie’s juicy cunt with my “cock” while she was on her hands and knees, making Chantel’s “cock” slippery with her mouth. Then, Chantel moved around, slipped herself in between my tits and Julie’s round ass, positioned the spit-glistening head of her “black cock” against Julie’s puckered pink asshole, and shoved it in. I spread Chantel’s asscheeks apart and shamelessly tongued out the juicy depths her cunt and sortta nose-fucked her light brown asshole as we double-teamed squirming Julie with our phony “black cocks”. Julie would have screamed out her intense pleasure when we made her cum, if her slut mouth and throat weren’t being deeply fucked by nearly half of young Jimmy’s truly surprising black cock at the time.

The smaller ends of the strapons and the clit buttons in the harness had kept Chantel and I right on the ragged edge. Now that Julie’s job was solely to suck Surprise’s cock and swallow all of his cum, off came the strapons and two seriously in need cunts went at it on opposite ends of the realistic double-dong. By the time Chantel’s cunt and mine had successfully swallowed up all but a couple inches of the double headed dildo, Julie had swallowed Surprise’s load of cum, and with her lips glistening with his jizz, she buried her face between our nearly joined pussies, took a firm hold on the center of the dildo, and proceeded to alternately suck our clits as she furiously worked that amazingly life-like double cock back and forth between our continuously convulsing cunts.

After Chantel and I had regained control of our breathing, with Chantel nuzzling one of my tits and Julie contentedly nursing on the other nipple, while the two of them were finger-fighting in the matted hair and between swollen lips of my pussy, I dreamily inquired, “Well, did we put on a good show for you guys, or what?”

Someone lightly kissed my lips. “Good enough to have six cocks hard and ready to please you till the morning light, fair lady,” Amir softly whispered against my mouth. “Including our surprising young Jimmy’s, which is presently rising to the occasion once more.”

*

Except for going into repetitive salacious details over and over again, what else is there to really say about the rest of that night? I sucked black cocks and swallow all of the syrupy cum they nutted into it. I gave all of the guys my cunt more than once and literally begged several them to take me in the ass. I happily ate pussy and merrily slurped up cunt cream. I even let Julie ass-fuck me with a strapon as I ravenously sucked both D’bone’s and Cannon’s combined cums from Chantel’s sloppy cunt.

In short, I had done, or allowed to be done to me, everything from the previous night. What else could there be? I was about to find out.

I had completely given myself over to the Sluthood, but no hard black cock was presently using one of my three available holes, and my mouth wasn’t being employed to get a sloppy pussy off, so I was forced to ask, “Anyone else need to unload? Please.”

“I do,” Cannon replied. “But, it’s not another load of cum, Slut.”

They were all calling me Slut by then, or whore, or bitch, or cunt, even Chantel. All except for subservient Julie who still referred to me as Mrs. Chapel… despite the number of times I had ordered her not to. I sat up and looked at Cannon. He had another load to empty, did he? But it wasn’t cum? Logically, it could only be one other bodily fluid.

“All right,” I said in a firm voice and Chantel’s eyes went wide when I promptly stood up. Julie’s eyes went even wider when I crooked my finger at Cannon and calmly walked into the bathroom. I laid down in the small bathtub, spread open the severely swollen lips of my well fucked pussy with my fingers, and implored, “Let ‘er rip, Cannon,” before scrunching my eyes tightly closed.

A hard steam of scalding piss splashed between my tits, traveled down my body to my pussy, back up to my chin, then back down to hose my hard, twitching clit. When no more of Cannon’s pee was splashing onto my body, I opened my eyes. Chantel was standing in the doorway. “How many more want to do this to me?” I asked her.

Chantel looked over her shoulder, then back at the tub. “All of them, counting me.”

”Julie, too?”

“Yes. It’s your christening, Diane. Sort of our way of saying you’re now one of us.”

My “official” pee christening, huh? Okay, so be it. “Julie goes last for calling me Mrs. Chapel all fucking night,” I instructed. “Tell the guys to hold tight, and that when you’re finished peeing on me, I want them all to bathe me with their hot piss, all at the same time.” It was the quickest way I could think of to get this particular aspect of my Sluthood initiation degradation over with. “Then you can send in Julie.”

Chantel pushed past Cannon, squatted over me in the tub and gushed her hot pee from my belly button, to my pussy—where she gushed a lot—then back up onto my tits, and finally dribbled the last of it into my open mouth. Of everyone’s piss that I at least sampled that weekend, I liked the tangy bite of Chantel hot pee the best… and still do.

Surprise, D’bone, and Phat were next. Lined up at the side of the tub, they bathed me head to tightly curled toes with their hot piss. With a coxing crook of my finger, Surprise leaned over the side of the tub and finished peeing in my mouth. I owed him that much for almost not allowing him to be a part of my full initiation into the Sluthood. Bonner and Bull followed; Bull taking the buck bet for consistently hitting my engorged right nipple more often then Bonner’s stream of hot piss did against my left nipple.

Julie was then standing in the doorway, both hands clamped tight to her pussy. It was clear that she had to go real bad, so I made her stand there for another couples of minutes before motioning her forward. I made her stand at the side of the tub for five minutes, tortuously watching her do the pee-pee dance. “Get in the tub, little girl,” I finally told her. “Now squat.” Julie squatted, but did nothing else because I hadn’t given her permission to. “What’s my name?” I demanded.

“Mrs… Mrs. Chapel.”

“You want to have to hold that burning pee till the sun comes up, little girl?”

“Nooooooooooooo!”

“Then, what’s my name?”

“Diane,” Julie whined. “Or slut, or whore, bitch, cunt, cumslut. Whatever you want, Mrs. Chapel, just tell me it’s okay to pee. Pleeeeeeeeease!”

The way the girl’s eyes were beginning to bulge out, she probably wouldn’t be able to hold back her burning pee for much longer. “You may piss, slut,” I relented. When Julie finished emptying her severely strained bladder up and down my body, I grabbed her hips and pulled her piss-wet pussy against my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and flick it snake-like at her hard, wet clit. “Now what’s my name, little slut?”

”Mrs. Chapel,” Julie sighed happily.

I might just as well give up even trying to get her to call me Diane, I realized, let alone by an appropriate Sluthood name. Julie was a hopeless sub lezzie, but she was just so damned All American cute and perky. I stuck my tongue into her cunt, wiggled it around, then slid it up her pee-wet slit and teased her clit. “Mrs. Chapel it will just have be between us… you tasty young slut.”

The only one not to christen me with his hot piss was Amir. That he felt was taking things a bit too far.

I got another piss bath just before turning in for the night… this one, for some silly reason, far more meaningful. Squeezed together in the cramped tub in the slut’s quarters, with the hot shower raining full bore down on the three of us, Chantel, Julie and I laughingly peed onto and into one another’s splayed open pussies.

I was now “Officially” a true sister of the Sluthood.

As with all good things…

I awoke late Sunday morning, sandwiched between naked Chantel and naked Julie, both of them lying on their stomachs and snoring softly. ‘What a delightful way to wake up’ I thought and was sorely tempted to sneak a stiff finger into their cute assholes. But, a far more pressing matter quickly presented itself.

Slithering carefully down the bed so I wouldn’t wake either of my bed companions, I hurried into the bathroom and plopped my own naked ass down on the toilet. “What a night!” I remarked to the contented looking image in mirror on the wall across from me as I peed. What two long nights and a full day, actually. Had I really done all of the nasty slutty things my mind was recalling… in vividly graphic detail?

Yes, I had. And, if all of us hadn’t had to be back in school the next morning, I would have happily spent another full week locked away in our private orgy rooms at this all but deserted motel, doing every last nasty slutty bit of it all over again and again and again… including getting scalding pee baths. But, as must eventually happen with all really enjoyable things…

Leaping to my feet, I didn’t bother patting my pussy dry with toilet paper before bolting into the bedroom to slap cheery “Good Mornings” on Chantel and Julie’s so temptingly exposed naked asses. We still had until the bus arrived and a lot of hot, nasty, slutty things could still be done to me in that amount of time.

“Yeowwwch!” Chantel yelped, reaching back to sooth the stinging red handprint on her ass. Julie considered yelping, but lowered her teary eyes and meekly mewed, “Thank you for that very nice good morning, Mrs. Chapel.”

I threw myself on her and bit her right on the ass. “If you don’t yelp like you actually feel something, you aggravating little slut,” I snarled, “I swear I’ll chew this sweet young ass of yours clean off.”

“Yeowch! Yeowch! Yeowwwch!” Julie yelped as she ground her cute white ass against my face. “Chew my nasty ass off, Mrs. Chapel. It’s yours to do whatever you want to it.”

“I’m fucking throwing in the towel with you, Julie,” I groaned. I kissed the bright red handprint and the teeth marks I had put on her cute, submissive ass. (I didn’t break skin, honest.) “It’s clear the only time you’re going to call me anything except Mrs. Chapel is when I’m not allowing you to pee.”

Julie craned her head around and smiled. “I just couldn’t help myself then, Diane. Making me hold my burning pee like that… it was like, really mean, and just so nasty and slutty. If you ever want to like… you know, pee in my mouth, you can, Mrs. Chapel. I’d like… really like you to. Really.”

“You should have been in the bathroom, on your knees, a couple of minutes ago, slut. I’d have given you all the hot piss you could swallow… and then some.”

“Don’t pee again until we’re ready to leave, okay, Mrs. Chapel?” Julie’s entire body shivered. “I promise, my mouth will be your personal potty before we get on the bus.”

“You’re on, my naughty peeslut lezzie,” I kidded back and playfully smacked her on the ass again for emphasis.

I rolled over. The connecting door was closed and I could hear sound coming from the TV. “I wonder what the guys are up to in there?” I mused aloud.

“Like, that’s really hard to figure out,” Chantel snorted and rolled off the bed. At the bathroom door, she turned and winked at me. “It’s like… a Sunday during football season, Mrs. Chapel. What do you think they’re… like, doing in there?

I could hear Chantel’s urine splashing into the bowl over my giggling and in another second, Julie was giggling, too. “Like… how dense can you be, Diane?” She cocked her head over on her shoulder and batted her long blonde eyelashes at me. “Duh!”

Wrapped chin to ankles in sheets, Chantel, Julie and I trooped into the guy’s room, marched directly to where their gym bags were piled, dug around in those bags then trooped right back into the slut’s room. When we reemerged, I considered the three of us to be more than properly attired for watching football; in three cup-filled jockstraps… and nothing else.

“Hot damn!” Surprise cheered, “If the other team was dressed like that, I be playing the entire game with a raging hardon.”

“Only if the opposing players were built like our sluts,” Cannon advised excited Jimmy. “But, one thing is abundantly clear here, the opposition’s come dressed to play some rough and ready ball.”

“Rough and ready balling,” I corrected. “That is, if any of you can tear your eyes away from the game long enough to gives us some.”

I got roughly balled three times, readily gave up my ass twice, and swallowed four loads of cum before we heard the bus’s horn beeping outside. And Chantel and Julie pretty much kept pace with me.

I never did find out if Julie had been kidding, or had been dead serious about wanting me to use her mouth as my personal potty. We did, however, join each other on the toilet while Chantel held the bus for us. With her sitting spraddle-legged on my lap, I rubbed Julie’s slippery pink clit and she jerked on mine as she peed and I emptied the pint and a half of hot piss I had been holding back into the bowl. She then thanked Mrs. Chapel for letting her be a part of Diane’s initiation into the Sluthood.

Like I have said earlier; Julie was hopeless. But, she was also too cute and too All American wholesome not to become just as hopelessly infatuated with.

*

The long ride back to Summerset was, for the most part, pretty much aboveboard. I can’t vouch unconditionally for what was going on behind me in the back of the bus. Giggling indicated that something was going on, but without tuning around to see for myself, there was no way of conclusively verifying what that naughty sounding giggling was about.

I did learn something from Chantel that brought home just how autonomous Amir was. All of the “efficiency” “convenience” and “coincidence” that had been accorded us after the bus had “broken down” had been prearranged in the most expedient manner; by Amir buying the motel from the owners for twice what it was listed at, with complete silence of any and all satellite personnel assured by overly generous gratuities, and further backed up with the threat of both Ike and Mike paying a midnight visit to anyone with loose lips.

To paraphrase a line from one of my favorite Mel Brooks movies: “It was good to know the predetermined future king of Acillyname.”

End of Part 2

Author’s puzzlement: Was this -> {Anonymous Comments: Kudos to you monkey lovers.} a backhanded compliment, or just a rude backhand?

12