All Comments on 'Bigrig Ch. 01'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
NICE

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

Well written. Look forward to the next chapter.

obiwan9962obiwan9962about 19 years ago
good stuff

well written

very discriptive

captivating

can't wait for chapter 2

hurry bud

lol

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Nice Story

You wrote an enthralling tale. You have a lot of talent. Keep writing!

There were a few grammatical errors and you could have used more commas in the story. Remember at comma inserts a small pause in the sentence. My best advise to you would be to use an editor. My writing has improved since I started doing that. Take care.

4degrees4degreesabout 19 years ago
very nice

i am digging this sexy story...very good stuff, fellow georgian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Awesome storyline already. I truely enjoyed reading this and can not wait to read the rest. You have a way of drawing your readers in, in such a way that it was almost a disappointment when the chapter ended, but that's ok, because i know there's more to the story to finish. Loved it!!!!

P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hope Abounds...

For someone as hopeless and lost as Jonathan was, in the moment that Bruce stopped to pick him up, it would seem his life has taken a complete turn. The events that lead to this have driven Jonathan upon a path that he cannot change, or ignore. To him, this is all coincidence. But in truth, some invisible force has led him hear. Isn't this the very basis for your life, Billy? I would think so. And I see it right here in black and white.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jenna Karro

Hey baby, the story is great! I know the kid doesn't die 'cause I've been reading on "A Timeless Place" but I'd be really worried if I hadn't. You set a good stage and get the point across well enough to entrap the reader! Great job: You KNOW I LOVE it!?! *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mmmmm

My boy, you have outdone yourself, and I can not wait to finish this.

All my love forever,

your Master, Lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding!

This is one of the best story lines I have read. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Dream !!

As a retired trucker I often wished for a chance like this. Just to help one of the so many homeless kids out there would be really great not to mention the possible fringe benifits !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Nice

A very good begining. Hope the rest is as good!!

xvendettaxxvendettaxover 13 years ago

I love this story ^^

NephylimNephylimover 12 years ago
Thank Rush

I'm sending out a vote of gratitude to a friend of mine who sent me in the direction of this story. It's a sweet start for two people I am liking alraedy. I feel desperately sorry for Jonathan, although I have no doubt he will be just fine... if not, end of story, right? :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
I love this story

This is the third time I have read this and so onto the next chapter,.,...

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 11 years ago
Awesome

I haven't been coming to Lit all that long, so I've just been reading random stories here and there. Now I find this story and it's far and above the best I've discovered so far. Extremely well-written, characters well-written, and the story you're telling is compelling. I might have to stay up all night reading the whole thing all the way through!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous