Bigrig Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And knowing he would allow the man to do anything he liked to him just to be fed and kept warm and dry for a while, maybe a shower here and there. As he moved down the shaft taking him into his throat the man groaned.

"Damn, baby. I can't wait to get the full treatment. You're not a rookie. I can see that." he commented "You're really makin' it hard for me to be a good boy here."

Jonathan laughed lightly then began to cough again. He had to back away because it wouldn't stop.

"Why don't you get in the seat there. I'm pullin' into a truckstop. I gotta see just how good you are. There's bottled water behind yer seat. Get one and see if you can cool that cough a bit." The man stated.

Jonathan stood looking behind the seat finding a case of bottled water there. Grabbing one he opened the cap as he sat on the passenger seat. The man eased up the ramp to the stop sign. There he made a left turn moving inertly over the icy bridge. As he moved the rig off the bridge the two truck stops came into view.

He went to the light turning left. Then he maneuvered the rig into the entrance. Passing the fuel isle he started up a small incline and to the right.

The parking area was teaming with rigs of all shapes and sizes. Jonathan wondered if the man would find a place to park, it seemed so full.

He drove up and down the rows of rigs until he finally found a pull through. Slowly he maneuvered the vehicle into the space. Easing the heavy rig to a stop he pushed in the clutch again putting the shifter in neutral. He then pulled the tractor brake only, ensuring the trailer brake did not pop out. Flipping a switch on the console the engine idled up a bit.

"Now. Pull this curtain all the way around." The man said, as he unsnapped the strap that held it in place.

Jonathan moved to him grasping the blue vinyl material, which seemed attached to tiny wheels in a track. He pulled the curtain gently until all the windows were covered. When he turned back around the man was sitting leaning his back against the door and window. He had his member in hand stroking it slowly. A strange grin playing on his lips, he silently beckoned to the youth with his free hand.

"Come show me whatchya got, Baby." the man almost whispered.

Jonathan eagerly went to him. Going down on his knees he moved between the man's thighs relieving the hand of its slow work. Taking him into his mouth again he drew on him hard as he pulled back.

Bruce arched his head back sucking air between his teeth suddenly. Then sighing as the youth went down on the shaft once more he gently began to pet the youth's head with a hand. "That's good, Jonathan. Been a while since I had someone that knew what they were doin'." He stated.

Jonathan tortured the man for a short time before he truly began to work him to an end.

"Oh, God. Baby, yer gonna make me shoot hard." He warned breathlessly. "It's comin'." he added. "God!" He tensed grasping the youth's head in both hands suddenly. His head arched back his mouth open he all but howled his release to the entire parking lot.

"Yes, Baby!" He called out. "God that's good!" His voice quivered with his body.

As he calmed and his body relaxed he drew the youth up to him sitting him on his lap. Pulling him to him he pressed his lips to Jonathan's. Easing his tongue into his mouth he tested the waters as he allowed his hand to travel over the youth's body. Exploring the sweetness of the youth torrid mouth he now plundered the teen's body freely.

Jonathan's arousal soared as Bruce's advances progressed. Not stopping the man in the least he leaned on the steering wheel giving him more room to work.

The man followed him now knowing the youth wanted to be plundered. His hand glided over the length of the youth's thigh. Crossing over the knee it came back up the inside.

Jonathan's kiss became more urgent. He clung to the man's clothing threatening to rip something very soon.

Finally the hand now pressed his throbbing manhood against his body. He squeezed it gently as he pressed the heel of his hand down the shaft. Rubbing him there he could tell the youth was very near release. Loosening the jeans he took the teen's maleness in hand stroking him adeptly.

Jonathan moaned into his mouth. Their kiss was now fervently heated. Though Jonathan was used to his partner taking the lead he now found Bruce letting him show him what he needed.

Moving his hips in rhythm to the man's hand he led the tempo causing it to crescendo to a faster pace. He began to squirm beneath the man's work wishing they were having full intercourse. But he dared not beg the man not knowing if he was infected or not. He didn't want to incense him by giving him some unwanted disease.

"Come on, Baby. Relax. You're trying too hard." The man pulled back just enough to say.

His eyes traveled over the youth's face as Jonathan stared back at him with a begging in his eyes.

"Oh, you tempt me so. I'd love to take your jeans down and ream you a good one. I know you want it don't you, Baby?"

Jonathan nodded emphatically.

"Gees..." The man seemed irritated that he couldn't do this with the youth. "I wish I had some rubbers."

"Not safe..." Jonathan admitted.

"No? You have something?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, you'd just rather play it safe, huh?"

"Yeah." the youth's voice had improved but only a bit.

"Okay. Can you relax and come for me? I want you to get off."

Jonathan's brow furrowed a bit.

"You're not used to being pleasured are you?"

"No. I always do that."

The man chuckled. "That changed as soon as you got up into my truck, Baby." He informed him. "If I get off, you do too."

Jonathan nodded his eyes tearing a bit. He hugged the man as emotion began to swell in his chest.

"There, now..." Bruce cooed over him. "You're such a sweet thing. I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt you."

Now the youth broke into full tears. He had been hurt. And hurt terribly deep. Not just from misunderstanding drivers, but by his own people. His family. Or so-called family. And that was where all of this had all began. With his so-called family.

"Ah, Baby. What happened to you? Who hurt you so bad? Tell me?" The man's voice broke a bit as he asked.

"My Uncle." Jonathan almost wailed.

"What did he do to you? Did he rape you?"

Jonathan nodded.

Bruce groaned his displeasure at the knowledge of this. "Go ahead and cry it out, Baby." He abandoned the youth's manhood encircling him in his arms. Leaning back on the door and the window he allowed the youth to cry out his deep hurt. Stroking the teen's head gently his mind became a swirl of unanswered questions. Boldly he began to ask them.

"Did he start molesting you early?"

Jonathan nodded again.

"How old were you?"

"Seven."

"Where were your mom and dad?"

Jonathan began crying more. "They died before I turned five."

The man sighed heavily. "So you were left to your Uncle?"

Jonathan nodded once more.

"Did he beat you?"

Another nod.

"Did you finish high school, Jonathan?"

Now he got a negative shake of the head.

"You ran away?"

Another nod.

Bruce began to understand now. He understood why the youth was out in the weather hoping someone would come along and help him. Hoping someone would have mercy on him and feed him a morsel or two. Let him warm himself in a bit of comfort. Allow him a little rest unmolested.

"Baby, I'll take care of you. You'll never have to worry again, as long as you stay with me." the man pledged as he gently rocked the youth from side to side. This seemed to calm the youth a bit. And it made Bruce know that, that was all the youth seemed to hope for in life. To have someone care for him just a little. And find safety in the arms of someone who truly wanted him.

When he calmed completely Bruce leaned him over the steering wheel once more. Staring long into his eyes he gently touched his face with the backs of his fingers. Taking in his facial features he couldn't understand why anyone would want to strike him. But the terrible bruise on the right side of he temple, eye and cheek told him a different story.

He was such a pretty little man. His long thin face had dark mysterious almond shaped eyes. The thin line of his eyebrows just above the sockets almost appeared to have been shaped by a professional. A small slightly rounded nose was turned up on the end just a bit. His lips were full and perfectly shaped. Even the outer lining of the lips was prominent. His chin was narrow and curved. The cheekbones were high. His inky black hair now mussed from lack of care fell down him back to his bottom.

He was thin from lack of nourishment. His skin was pale with his illness. The hands seemed small with long thin fingers. His arms and legs were long and slim. Anyone could tell he was weak and fragile. Perhaps that was the reason people had taken such violent measures toward him, just because they easily could.

"You are very pretty, Jonathan. I just don't understand why anyone would want to hurt you so. But I promise you this...." he cupped a cheek in his large gentle hand. "...I will never hurt you the way you have been hurt. As long as you don't lie to me or steal from me, I will never raise a hand to you. Unless you want me to." the man informed him just above a whisper.

Jonathan nodded seeing he meant every word he spoke. He smiled slightly the man's face so very close he knew the moment they would kiss. And kiss they did. Bruce wasted no time in arousing the youth a second time. He came to know that it was very easy to do so. Taking him in his hand he stroked him once more this time meaning to pleasure him to the very end.

Keeping in rhythm with the man Jonathan moved his hips slowly. He closed his eyes reveling in the care in which the man handled him. Being so very gentle with him as if afraid he would break him in two. Holding him so very gently. Touching him so studiously. What more could he ask for?

Quickly his body rose with the stimulation the man gave him. The youth leaned further back relaxing completely in this man's embrace. He no longer feared him or felt there was a reason to fear him. All of his reservations had fled in the last hour or so. Now, relishing the feel of being pleasured he afforded himself the enjoyment of a climactic end.

Tossing his head back suddenly he inhaled sharply. His body jerked once with the initial spasm. Trembling visibly he moaned his pleasure to the man unashamed.

He watched as the man's mouth opened slightly delighting in his release fully. The look on his face was so intense he knew the man had waited for this moment with so much anticipation. His eyes never darted away. Nor did his head turn to watch the flow of his fountain. No. The man was engrossed in his facial orgasm. The sounds of his pleasure.

He seemed to almost join him in such pleasure, as if he too were coming with him. The man seemed to breathe with the same rhythm as Jonathan. He was fixed on the youth's very expressions as if they told the entire story. And as the teen calm he also seemed to settle with him. It was then that they both noticed the grip Jonathan had on the front of his sweater.

"God, you're so very sweet, Jonathan. I want you to stay with me. I'll give you anything you desire if you'll just stay with me." He seemed to plead as he covered the now relaxing hand of the youth.

Jonathan nodded slightly as if to yield to the man's will.

Reaching passed the youth he grabbed a few napkins off the dash to clean his hand with. Yet he seemed to not want to move them from where they were. Once his hand was clean he kissed the youth gently.

"Let's get you under some hot water. Then feed you a good hot meal." The man began to move then.

Jonathan stood fixing himself back into the confines zipping his jeans up once more. He moved to allow the man to do the same.

"Go look in one of those bags and get that jacket." The man ordered gently.

Jonathan moved back into the sleeper digging through each bag until he found it. Putting it on he emerged finding the man had already opened the curtain.

"Let's go." He opened the door climbing down out of the cab.

Jonathan followed him stepping down weakly but was quickly steadied by the man's strong hands. They made their way inside where Bruce purchase the youth a small shower bag and everything he would need to go in it. Then he ordered a shower.

Going down the hall of showers to the door with the number that had flashed on the screen, he punched in the numbers on the slip of paper in his hand followed by the star key. The door buzzed and he pushed it open.

Jonathan followed him in closing the door behind them.

"Now..." the man put his own shower bag down beginning to undress the youth. "You get under the water and get warmed up some more." the man fussed over him as if he were a small child.

But Jonathan did not dispute his word or his careful attentions. He was actually enjoying being fussed over for a change. Kicking off his shoes he helped the man peel off the tight jeans. Removing his socks he pattered toward the large shower.

Bruce followed him turning on the water for him. He waited until the warm water began to flow before he allowed the youth to get in. Then adjusting it he made it quite warm for the teen.

Jonathan groaned at the feel of it.

"Nice, huh?"

"Yeah..." He squeaked.

"Hmp. We gotta get you to a doctor. You are a sick little man." Bruce eyed him with concern.

Jonathan didn't argue with him this time. He had learned the last time not to do so. Still he feared the worse would come of it. The only thing he could do was pray for the best. Hopefully his Uncle would not discover where he was. Just maybe he could live in peace for as long as the man would allow him this comfort.

He turned his chilly face up into the warmth of the flood that poured over him. Looking over at the man who now undressed quickly he now saw the ample strength of Bruce's upper body. His chest, shoulders and arms were very well defined, rippling as he moved with smoothness. As the man now pushed his jeans down over his hips Jonathan eyed the firm round buttocks, solid strong thighs and calves.

The man turned toward him showing the youth his smooth bare chest, abdomen and the truth of his full size and length. Jonathan's breath was caught in his throat as he approached.

Unconsciously he moved back away from the man stopping when his back met with the cold tiled wall of the shower. Watching as the man's entire maleness swayed with his movements he breathed in small quick snatches. The enormity of him was incredibly intimidating to say the least.

Jonathan's eyes finally moved up the man's body to his face noting the wicked grin playing on his lips. He wondered what the man meant to do to him. Trembling he clutched his hands to his chest waiting for the inevitable. Waiting for the man to spin him around plunging his manhood deep into him ruthlessly.

But the man only surrounded the youth pulling him back under the showerhead allowing the water to fall over them. He turned the youth directly under the water facing the shower head wall.

Caressing the teen gently he noted that Jonathan stood just a few inches from his lips. He himself being a tall six feet six inches, he surmised that Jonathan must be about six feet tall himself, give or take a couple inches.

Resting his chin on the top of the youths head he felt Jonathan slowly wrap his arms around the man as if to yield to him. He looked down at him turning his face up with a curled finger beneath the chin. There he saw the youth's fear and intimidation. Smiling he leaned down grasping the back of Jonathan's head gently.

Planting his lips to the youth's he felt him trembling as Jonathan opened to him. Slipping his tongue into the youth's mouth he explored it fully.

He sensed the teen's reserved surrender to him. Now he knew the youth would let him do whatever he liked no matter how afraid he was. Yet he didn't understand the youth's sudden fear of him. Knowing he had done nothing to warrant the youth's fear he drew back a bit staring down into his face.

"What are you afraid of, Jonathan?" He asked just above a whisper.

Jonathan's trembling escalated suddenly as he now feared incensing the man with his answer. "Have you seen the size of that thing?" his larengytic voice quivered terribly as he spoke.

Bruce laughed aloud. "Baby, you have nothing to fear. I am not going to force you. I'm not even goin' there to start with. You know that. And when I finally do, I promise I won't hurt you." he now informed the youth.

Jonathan's legs buckled as relief came over him suddenly. Bruce tightened his hold abruptly. He hoisted him up laughing once more.

"You are a damn funny little man." he teased.

"I'm glad you think so." Jonathan smiled a bit into the man's wanton face.

"I just wish I could take that ass right now. But

I promised Greg I'd wait until the tests get back before I do that."

"Oh? Who's Greg?"

"My very close friend and doctor." Bruce smiled as he spoke.

Bruce stopped the truck in front of the office. He had dropped his load and trailer at the receiver. Then calling his doctor he explained the situation to the man personally.

"Bring 'im in, Bruce. I'll see what I can do for him." His friend had told him.

Stepping into the sleeper where Jonathan lay curled up in the fetal position, he noticed the youth was perspiring profusely. Very gently he petted the youth's head and the side of his face.

He felt very warm to the touch.

"Jonathan..." he spoke softly. But the youth did not respond.

Lifting the youth in his arms he cumbersomely got him out of the truck. Once out of the sleeper Jonathan began to awaken a bit and helped him as much as he could.

Bruce sat him on the passenger seat. Grasping his waist he pulled him down leaning him against the cab of the truck. Lifting him once more he carried him into the office.

The woman at the desk seemed a bit alarmed at the condition of the youth. She led the man to the back having him stretch him out on an exam table.

The doctor entered the room having seen Bruce carrying the teen in. He closed the door quickly to assess the youth's condition.

"Bruce, you'll never learn will you?" His friend fussed lightly.

"I think he'll be the last one, Greg." He pleaded with his eyes.

"You want the whole nine yards again?" the man put on a pair of latex gloves hurrying around to the youth who moaned Bruce's name.

"Yes, if you would."

"Did you?"

"No. He wouldn't let me."

Greg looked at him strangely.

"He agreed with your warning." Bruce explained now.

"Oh. Smart kid." Greg looked down into the barely open eyes of the youth. "It's about time somebody take my side on this." he smiled at Jonathan then became worried as the youth's eyes rolled back into his head. "Bruce, I need to admit him. He is sicker than you told me." The man listened to the teen's chest with the stethoscope. "I think he has pneumonia. A bad case of it too."

"Okay, whatever it takes, Greg." Bruce wrung his hands as he urgently watched the man continue his observations of Jonathan. "I'll pay for everything." he told him.

"I'll put it in your name. Your insurance will cover most of it." The doctor didn't look up as he opened the youth's mouth looking at the back of his throat. "He may have bronchitis too. Clara, get him a chest x-ray. I want an I.V. started. Take a full venereal sample including for AIDS." he now spoke to the nurse with them. "Swab the back of his throat. Let's check for strep."

"Yes, sir..." the woman began to move quickly out of the room.

"Bruce, if he lives through this I'll be surprised. He deadly sick. I may not be able to save him." The man confessed.

"Please, Greg. Whatever it takes, do it." Bruce stepped to the table staring the man in the eyes fully. "You have to help him."