Bigrig Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do my best..." Greg stared back surprised by the emotion the man now exhibited.

"I'll give you anything you want, Greg. Just please don't let him die." the man cupped Greg's cheek in his hand as he spoke.

Greg leaned into the warm gentle touch of the man closing his eyes as he did. His lips parted slightly as he sighed long at the feel of it.

Bruce quickly retrieved his hand as Clara opened the door entering looking at the equipment in her hands. She hadn't seen the exchange luckily. The two men eyed one another cautiously.

Clara moved around them wrapping an elastic rubber strap around the youth's upper arm. She patted the teen's arm inside the elbow for a vein. When the blood vessel rose she swabbed the area with a tiny alcohol gauze. Pushing the vacuum tube apparatus into the skin then the vein she pushed the tube locking it into place. It began to fill with blood. Once it was full she removed the apparatus placing a Band-Aid over the site. Filling out the paperwork she left once more.