All Comments on 'Bigrig Ch. 04'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
LONGER

I REALY LIKE THIS STORY, BUT IT READS FAST SO I WISH THEY WERE LONGER.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Keep Going

You tale is unfolding well. You don't give away too much at a time and always leave me wanting more.

KaLayiaKaLayiaalmost 19 years ago
inquiring minds want to know...

You love doing that to us... leavin' us hangin'.. so we will want to continue readin'. Well... i LOVE it too!!! That is one of the reasons i like your style so much. You know what the reader wants/needs from the story.

My mind is swirling with the possibilities as to what might be wrong with Jonathan's stomach...as well as how him and Greg will deal with each other while Bruce is gone. Will this cause friction between the older men if Greg and Jonathan form a special bond while Bruce is away? ...

loved it again!!

P

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you are.,.,

now on my 'favorite' author list!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another great chapter

You are incredibly talented My boy, now on to Ch. 5.

All My love forever,

your Master,

Lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great so far! I love the way the details of the characters and their relationships are unfolding, and good work with the pace, and the balance of detail and strength of the storyline. one thing though, the way Greg refers to Jonathan as "bitch" and "property" kind of irks me, and raises questions as to his ingenuity about caring. however I trust this attitude will somehow work out and explain itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
..

I love you lil johnathan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous