All Comments on 'Bigrig Ch. 05'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
happy trucking from an extrucker

hi, being an ex trucker and being bi/gay, i like this story very much, the way bruce and greg handle them selves i think is very good. the kid is a dream of mine. i looked for a young man, that was in need like he was but found nothing but crooks take what they can and go so keep up ur good writting dig reading ur works

KaLayiaKaLayiaalmost 19 years ago
new twist/character...gettin better all the time!

I can see where this could be leading and it deffinatly has my attention!!

Poor Jonathan though... having to wait another 6 weeks before he gets to go out with Bruce... You're bein mean to that boy... JK. And all he has had to endure in his past. My heart just breaks for him over and over again. Such a young man to have all of the problems he has all because of his past. I just hope this is the end of his suffering!

I do believe I'm gonna like Tony... he seems to to have such a vibrant personality.

this just really does keep gettin better with each chapter. keep it up..

P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jenna Karro

I am sooo not stopping to comment often! You will just have to wait and see what I think when I DO decide to pause. I love it, baby! I cannot read it fast enough to suit me...~lol~

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hospital Stay

I wish I could be admitted to a hospital like that, and with a handsome male nurse. Just a dream.

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 3 years ago
A lot

There's quite a bit going on in this chapter. Not only an additional character but another lover? for Greg who told Bruce in a previous chapter that he cared for him deeply. Is all these men in open relationships?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous