All Comments on 'Bigrig Ch. 18'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellant!!!!!!

I have so enjoyed your story! I looked forward to each and every chapter. I do hope you continue it. The love, the passion, the excitement it all kept me checking back for a new chapter. Keep writing, you do have a talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great ending!

This was a wonderful ending to the series. A sequel might be nice...but I'm just happy to see the good guys won in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Ending!

I got hooked at the first installment. I would check daily for the next and be very dissapointed when it wasn't there. I have to say that this has been my favorite storyline since I have started reading here at LiteErotica. Kudos to you! I wish they were all this good.

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightalmost 19 years ago
Sublime Storytelling

As always I enjoy your work so very much. I thought this was the perfect ending.....for the time being. (big cheesy grin)... When I first started reading I think you had 7 chapters done. As you know, I read all of them in one sitting and spoke with you about them. I would like to recount some of my favorite moments, as I was entranced from that point and by your charm and candor.

From the very beginning, Bruce was a favorite...well they all became favorites in their own rights...but he was so gentle and kind and truly was looking out for Jonathan's well-being.

Tony. Are there words? LOL He was the very embodiment of who and what a man should be. Strong. Protective. Intelligent. Beguiling. Tony's a man you can rely on in any situation and know that he will do his utmost to take care of you. And he is a fierce friend. MacGyver with a nursing license!

Greg... sweet and caring and so very sincere. He took the time to listen to both what was said and what was left unsaid and the feelings he has for Bruce are all the sweeter in his understanding and need to be a complete and fully attentive lover.

Jim Bowman...was a presence throughout this entire series, both seen and unseen. When you finally meet him, you can't help but be riveted by his very nature and cunningness. He had my attention I can tell you that. And the way that man worked......ooh la la

Peter..mysterious, entrancing and with a hint of debonair courtliness that just drew you to him. He was as instrumental as any of them in protecting Jonathan as much as possible under the circumstances.

And finally Jonathan...young and untouched in so many ways by all the curves thrown his way. He's a survivor and his gentle nature survives as well. He overcame obstacles to find the family he was seeking and in that I am overjoyed.

Tony and Jonathan practicing lifesaving drills in the hospital, their talks about how to turn the other one on and then demonstrating with skill, the almost kidnapping of Jonathan early on, the tenderness Bruce and Greg showed for each other when faced with separation, the car chase, the whether they live or die questions, Tony and Maurice's fight, Jim's attempts to dominate Bruce and his fight for his soul....all with such impact!

Thank you Billy. I have no other words to capture your characterizations and your friendship. Both are cherished.

Marie

jes1701jes1701almost 19 years ago
An awsome ending

Wow what an ending, I have loved this story since the first chapter just like others have said I would check every day to see if a new chapter was up and be sad when it wasn’t and so happy when their was.

I think you are an awesome writer and would love if you continue the story with a sequel, I would love to see them all living happy and of course, a few more nights of sex would be nice to lol.

However, if you do not I think you ended it very well, but a sequel is still very wanted.

You are one of my favorite writers and I plan to read the whole story again now that it is all out.

So please keep up the awesome work it is loved greatly by many.

A loyal fan ~ Jessica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The best!

This has been the absolute best story. I think you ended it perfectly. I think the idea of an epologue would be a great idea. Thanks for taking the time to write the story.

dcraigdcraigalmost 19 years ago
A Most Fitting End

Once again, Billy, you have achieved. This was a most fitting end to this novel. You paid close attention to details, answering the questions your readers would, and do have.

I am pleased to see that Peter did survive. Though, he will now carry a battle scar with him the rest of his days, it's obvious he is content with that. And his handling of many of Jonathan's concerns and emotions was impecable. I give the man applause for his efforts in not wanting to impose upon him more negative emotions that he truly did not need.

And I felt the emotions rising in Bruce from the beginning of the section about the will. I agreed with them fully. (But of course, I would).

And yes, a sequel would be a nicity. I also am curous as to how they will now find closure in their lives without the salacious, mysteriously wicked Mr. Bowman. How will Jonathan deal with his emotions toward him, now that he's no longer alive? What will become of the group now? And will Jonathan actually get to change his last name? Good questions to answer in the next of this series.

mastergary4u2mastergary4u2almost 19 years ago
Wow, Billy...Great Ending

This chapter started out making me laugh. The intense fear Jonathan was feeling, I felt. But, I can laugh, because I'm also afraid to fly. I especially liked the part where he was trying to climb over the back of the seat to get to Bruce. Poor kid.

The reading of the will was outstanding. I have to admit that I'm still entransed by Mr. Bowman from the last chapter. So, seeing him back in this one, really made me take notice. He's such a jerk. But at the same time, he's smooth and calculatingly cool. His delivery of his little speech to them made me wonder if he might be having second thoughts about his ways and his dealings with Jonathan. It seemed he wanted to redeem himself in the only way he had left. And I actually wept as he said his farewell to Jonathan. No fair, Billy. I don't like to cry. Nice touch thought, by the way.

Oh, since Jonathan is rich and has so many cars now, plus a limo, do you think he might sign one of the cars over to me? j/k.... Gary.....

sweeteric2u2sweeteric2u2almost 19 years ago
Now You've Done It!!!

I wanna see Bruce and Peter get together, Billy!!! A hot night with each other would really raise my ambitions. hehehe. And I wanna know how Jonathan's gonna deal with his new feelings for his Uncle. what's gonna happen to Greg and Tony, now? You have to write a sequel, Billy. There's no point in asking, really.

And you know what would be kool? (To me anyway) What if Mr. Bowman's ghost were to come back and begin to help Jonathan in certain ways? You know, like when he's feeling really depressed, or wants to hurt himself. He could be the mysterious good guy in the next book.

Anyway, loved this chapter!! It really tied things up nicely. Enjoyed the flight... hehehe... And balled like a baby when Mr. Bowman was ending his video speech. Good emotional embedding, Billy. And I hope Jonathan is happy with the rest of his life. We all know, the poor kid deserves it.

kerbearkerbearalmost 19 years ago
At last....the uncle was good for something

I really loved your story and hope that you do a sequal

to it.I can't decide who my favorite person in the story is because they're all so well written.Push comes to shove though I think I love John and Bruce the best yet Peter was great to with Tony,mmmm can't decide hehe.Anyway the last chapter didn't need any sex,there were to many other emotions going around.Its great to think that they will stay together and have John at last be happy without having to look over his shoulder.You write very well and I hope to see more from you in the future.Good luck in everything you do. ....Kerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!!!!!

I have been reading since chapter 1 and I am speechless. I have to say that you are my favorite author hear at literotica. However, I wished you went a little more in depth with the bondage between tony and Jonathon.

I can't wait untill the next installment or next series...so don't make us wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
~_~ sorry

My name is Kat, and I am one of Billy's periodic visitors, and I just finished reading this mind-capturing, total free-time absorbing story. I couldn't wait for him to post the final chapter, so I cheated and read it in front of him. (I already gave my personal feedback, which I am sure will match your guys, so I'll skip that part.)

I just wanted to let people know that Billy was not being vain and voting his own story, that was MY mess-up. Thanks for your time and understanding.

~Kat ^o.o^

PS.

Please don't hate me for have access to these Awsome stories before they're posted, I just got lucky like that. ^__^;

suzzy146suzzy146almost 18 years ago
very good

i have read every chapter that you have writen and i loved the whole thing. if you continue with the saga i will read those as well. i really enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVE IT

I just read all the chapter's. I really hope you do write more about Jon. This chapter really made me cry a little. You are a great writter. I just hope you write more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
totally awsomw!!!!!!!!A great writer!!!!!love you!

wow..i'm kelly...i read your entire story and i am still yearning for more...pleeeese billy you have to do another installment...there are so many unanswered questions...don't leave us like this...i am so addited to your writing...i love your characters...especial johnathan..he is so special..we want to see peter and bruce go at it...and i just love tony...he is unique...i am telling u i stayed up the whole night reading chapter after chapter...i couldnt help it..i am hooked...please write some more...you are the best billy!!!!

windstormywindstormyabout 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you, everyone...

I truly appreciate the responses that I received with each chapter of this novel. I invite you to go on to enjoy the continuation of this story with, "A Timeless Place". In "A Timeless Place", many of the unanswered questions are revealed to my readers. You'll find many of them quite surprising. It is my hope that you all are well and enriched by what you read in my work.

Until next time we meet again, in the folds of the pages...

Thank you,

Billy

ellezbellz89ellezbellz89about 14 years ago
i've been totally enthralled by this saga

i've luved every chapter its very different to other erotic stories i've read the characters are so very well developted even Mr.Bowman who we meet finally in the last chapter is a truly complex character and villian...

loved this story on so many levels cant wait to read the sequel =)

billy u da man lol

luv your work

x

ellzbellz

KuroKitsuneKuroKitsuneabout 14 years ago
Wait Wait!!!

NO the end didn't hae to come I stayed up till 1am (well close to 2am) to finish reading this! NOoooo I want to know more about Peter and Bruce, not to mention how does Tony feel about all this or Greg? Do they all end up living together what does Jonathon do after all this does he go to school get a job. And dang it I JUST WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT PETER PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bigrig

Very nicley done. Enjoyed reading it.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Love it

God knows how many times I have read this story but I love it, well written and love the characters too

TerrapedesTerrapedesabout 11 years ago
You say what now!?

I liked the story, read it in one sitting in fact. But, and this is a big but, uncle Jim's video will was not believable, we're supposed to believe that that monster tapes a remorseful plea asking Jon to forget him, and that he's sorry he couldn't be who Jon needed, and that he leaves everything to them in his will?! And that he then goes out and tries to kill them... Ok that sounds believable. Maybe I'm just tired since it's now 8 am and I spent the entire night reading...again.

Great story, but the ending ruined for me. Sorry:/

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 10 years ago
No matter how many times.....

Every time I read this story I get hooked and enthralled. I loved it and am now onto the sequel. I love your writing please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!!

WOW!! What a good novella, the Sex, danger and intimacy kept me reading long into the nights. Looking forward to the sequel. Again Bravo!

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

The story was good, it didn't need the sex as that just got in the way. As for the sex scenes, they were too vanilla, and you made it seem like Jonathon was just everybody's boy toy.

imtsimonsonimtsimonsonalmost 2 years ago

WOW WOW WOW. I loved this series so much. Your writing is so good it drew me in, and actually had me wishing to know and caring about all the characters. You sir, should write books and let the world enjoy your talents

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous