Bikini And A Badge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yeah, I noticed that.” Kent responded. “If the bullets start flying, they’re going to be busy looking for cover rather than fighting back.”

Returning to the cruiser, Cheryl was setting the table for dinner. Dave, standing in the galley, was putting the finishing touches on the food. Enjoying their dinner, the four remained quiet, not conversing with each other. After dinner and cleaning up the galley, the team adjourned to the rear deck of the boat. Sipping on chilled red wine, they discussed the next day’s plan. Dave and Cheryl had seemed to regain their composure.

Late in the evening, Dave and Cheryl retired to their stateroom. Brittany decided to take a quick shower before turning in. Kent showered right after Brittany was finished. Sitting in her stateroom, Brittany checked both her Glock 21 pistols and 25-caliber derringer. Hearing a soft knock on her door, she pulled her short robe around her to answer it.

“Just wanted to make sure you were alright before I turned in.” Kent whispered, standing in the doorway wearing gym shorts.

“I’m ok. Just checking my weapons.” Brittany responded, keeping her voice low. “See you in the morning.”

Kent started to close Brittany’s stateroom door but she pushed it open, not wanting to feel too enclosed. With the miniature light over her bed barely illuminating the book she was reading she could see out into the living area. She noticed Kent wasn’t having much luck falling asleep. He was turning every few minutes or so. The sounds of moaning coming from the adjoining stateroom didn’t help matters any.

Dave and Cheryl had been going at it since they’d turned in. They were acting like honeymooners more than agents on a dangerous assignment. At least their bed wasn’t pounding against the wall!

Brittany noticed Kent get up from the couch and walk out onto the rear deck. Grabbing her robe, she slipped it on, cinching it around her. Lighting up a cigarette, she proceeded towards the deck.

“Can’t sleep?” She murmured, walking up behind Kent.

“I guess.” He replied, turning around quickly. “Maybe I’m just not sleepy. What about you? Aren’t you sleepy either?”

“I can sleep, just wanted to make sure you were alright.” Brittany responded. “Wouldn’t want anything to happen to you now.”

“It’s just been awhile since I’ve had to sleep alone.” He stated. “I’m used to holding Carrie in my arms at night.”

“Carrie’s your girlfriend, I take it.” Brittany murmured.

“Yeah.” Kent replied. “We kinda live together.”

“Well. If you want to sleep in my stateroom, it’s alright with me.” Brit offered, trying to make it sound casual and jokingly. “I won’t tell anyone.”

“Sure you won’t mind?” Kent inquired.

Not replying to his question, Brittany tossed her cigarette into the water. Walking back to her stateroom, Kent followed close behind. Turning off the miniature overhead light, Brit loosened her robe, slipping it off. With just a hint of moonlight illuminating the stateroom, Kent could barely see Brit standing next to the bed just wearing white bikini panties. Slipping into bed, he lay on his back. Brittany stretched out next to him, snuggling in close. Kent put his arm around her, holding her tightly. Brit’s hand resting on his bare chest, could feel his heart beating rapidly.

“Your heart always beat so fast?” She whispered. “Or is it just my imagination?”

“I think it’s just being in bed with you.“ He replied, putting his hand over Brittany’s.

Gradually, Kent’s heart rate slowed. With Kent’s body resting next to hers, Brittany slowly drifted off to sleep. Kent finally relaxed enough to fall asleep with his arm holding her.

Waking in the middle of the night, she found herself still in Kent’s embrace. Easing her hand slowly down over Kent’s tummy, she gently brushed it over his gym shorts. Feeling his cock beneath the cotton material, she rubbed her hand over it lightly. Kent’s cock slowly hardened, growing beneath his shorts. Brittany was careful not to wake him, not sure of what his reaction might be. Lightly squeezing his hard cock, she was pleasantly surprised at its size.

Afraid she was approaching the point of waking him, Brittany withdrew her hand, placing it back on Kent’s bare chest.

“Aren’t you going to finish what you started?” Kent whispered in the darkness.

“I …… I didn’t mean to wake you.” Brittany apologized. “Sorry.”

Hesitating for a few moments, Brittany put her hand back on Kent’s cock. It was still rock hard! Slipping her hand beneath his shorts, she held his warm manmeat firmly. She could feel it pulsating in her hand. Kent pulled the thin sheet off them, exposing Brittany’s hand inside his gym shorts.

Brittany released his cock and pushed his gym shorts down till they were around his ankles. Kent’s magnificent cock stood fully erect. Holding his dick near the base, Brittany put her lips on the head, kissing it with her wetted lips. Flicking her tongue out, she teased him. Kent tried to muffle his soft moans. Brittany’s mouth slipped over the head of his cock, sucking on it. Sliding more of his cock into her hungry mouth, she licked his cock as she bobbed her head slowly up and down. Brittany could feel the pulsation against the inside of her mouth.

Not wanting to get Kent off too soon, she kept her sucking mouth lightly working on his cock. With her hand, she eased his legs apart so she could massage his heated balls. Kent was muttering and moaning softly. Brittany teased and sucked his cock till her lips were puffed. Gently continuing to rub his balls, she sucked harder and faster, taking as much of his hard cock in her mouth as she could.

Feeling Kent was nearing his climax; she stroked his cock hard and fast. Kent spewed his hot cum in her mouth, splashing against the back of Brittany’s throat. She swallowed one big glob of cum, then another as she stroked his cock faster. Kent’s hands gripped the sheets, pulling on them. Brit kept sucking on his cock till she felt his body relax. Licking his cock clean, she gently nibbled at the head of his cock with her soft lips. Kent’s spent body lay motionless.

Brittany licked her lips clean. Stretching out against his warm body, she rested her hand on his chest. Kent’s heart was pounding hard. He reached over, pulling the cotton sheet to cover them. Not saying a word, the two drifted back off to sleep.

Waking together shortly after sunrise, Kent pulled on his gym shorts while Brittany slipped on her short robe. Stepping out of their stateroom, they entered the galley. Brittany put on fresh coffee and lit up her first cigarette of the day.

“You know those things are bad for you, don’t you?” Kent kidded her.

“Yeah, I know.” Brittany responded. “Let’s just hope they’re my death and not a bullet.”

“Speaking of which.” She added. “If we get into trouble and these bad-asses get the drop on us, I don’t want you or Dave trying to pull off any heroics. More than likely, it’ll only get you killed.”

“I’m not going down without a fight especially if you’re in danger.” Kent stated. “I’m not about to let anything happen to you.”

“Oh for Christ’s sake.” Brittany retorted. “One fuckin blowjob and you’re out to play Galahad.”

“That had nothing to do with it.” Kent said with a raised voice.

“Blowjob! Who got a blowjob?” Cheryl asked, her face displaying a big grin.

Neither Kent nor Brittany had noticed her enter the galley. Surprised, both of them looked in the direction of her voice.

“I’ll say one thing.” Cheryl quipped, looking at Kent. “You look a little more relaxed this morning.”

Not saying another word, the three of them sat on the rear deck of the boat sipping coffee. Kent finally broke the silence.

“Where’s Dave, still in bed?” He asked.

“Yeah, guess he’s worn out from all the really great sex.” Cheryl kidded. “Don’t think he’s used to it. Takes a helluva man to take care of me!”

Dave finally came out to join them after searching through the galley for something to eat. He and Cheryl decided to make a quick trip into town to stock up on provisions before heading out. Brittany proceeded to her stateroom to get dressed. After putting on her black bikini and fixing her hair, she headed back up on deck carrying her Glock 21 pistol in its shoulder holster. Hanging it on a hook convenient to the cockpit, she took out her binoculars to scan the horizon.

Kent, dressed in his swim trunks, joined her. He avoided eye contact with her at first.

“Whatcha looking for?” He finally asked. “Dave and Cheryl.”

“Sorta.” Brittany answered. “They’re coming back down the dock. I’m actually looking at that Cigarette boat docked at the fuel station. The one named Fast and Furious”

Handing the binoculars to Kent, he took them scanning in the direction of the fuel pumps.

“What makes that boat especially different from the others just like it?” He asked.

“It’s not the boat so much as it is the passengers.” Brittany replied. “Two of the men were wearing camouflage caps. Not your usual attire for the Bahamas.”

“Did you get a look at their faces?” Kent inquired.

“No!” Brittany answered. “Their faces were shaded but I did notice they hadn’t shaved in a few days.”

“You think they’re the ones we’re looking for?” He asked.

“Maybe.” Brittany replied. “At least they’re suspect.”

Dave and Cheryl made their way back to the boat carting the provisions they’d purchased. After stowing everything away, Brittany fired up the diesel engines. When they idled smoothly, Kent and Dave cast off the lines. Slowly cruising out of the marina, Kent and Brittany carefully scrutinized the Cigarette boat and its passengers as they passed by.

Once out into the open sea, Brittany headed the boat south. Slowly cruising between the Bimini Islands and the Berry Islands, she steered the boat towards Nassau. The Andros Islands lay not far off their starboard side. Stopping within site of Nassau, Brittany scanned the horizon behind them for the Cigarette boat to see if it was following them. All she could see were other cruisers and yachts, no powerboats.

“Mind telling us what you’re looking for? Dave inquired. “It’s broad daylight. I don’t recall any of the reports saying the attacks took place during the daytime.”

“Just curious about one of the boats we saw back in Freeport.” Kent replied. “A Cigarette boat with some suspicious looking passengers on board.”

Brittany went below deck to her stateroom. Booting up her laptop computer, she searched her files for an updated list of stolen boats from the Miami and Keys area. The Fast and Furious wasn’t on the list. The possibility that it might be stolen from another port crossed her mind. Then again, it may not be stolen at all.

Returning to the cockpit of the cruiser, Brittany started the engines. Dave and Cheryl were lying out on the front deck enjoying the sun.

“Want me to drive for awhile?” Kent inquired. “I could use the experience.”

“Sure.” Brittany replied. “Let’s head southeast till we’re well east of the Andros Islands.

Dave acknowledging her suggestion, steered the boat back out to the open sea. Brittany strolled back to the rear deck. Lighting up a cigarette, she casually surveyed Kent’s body from the back. His swim trunks fit loose enough to hide the contours of his cute butt so Brittany had to use her imagination a little, fantasizing about his taut and well formed butt.

Kent occasionally looked back at Brittany lounging at the rear of the boat. After about thirty minutes of traveling southeast, he shut off the engines and let the cruiser come to a stop, floating gently on the calm sea.

Approaching Brittany, he found her half asleep. She awoke with a start, scaring both of them.

“You want to drop anchor or just let it float?” Kent asked.

“Let it float. I doubt if the anchor chain is long enough to grab hold of anything.” Brittany replied.

“How about I fix some lunch?” He asked. “You hungry?”

“Yeah, I could eat a sandwich or something.” Brittany responded.

After fixing sandwiches for everyone, the team gathered on the rear deck. Sitting under the canopy, the warm breezes felt great wafting across them. After lunch, Brittany scanned the horizon and checked the radar screen for any other boats nearby. All the other boats in the area were at a great distance from them and not traveling in their direction.

“I’m going below and take a nap.” Brittany said to the others. “I’ll take the first watch this evening.”

Entering her stateroom, Brittany closed the door and pulled the heavy curtains across the small windows blocking out the sun. Stretching out on the bed, she lay on her tummy. A few minutes later her stateroom door opened.

“What’s the matter?” Brittany mumbled, not looking over her shoulder to see who it was.

“I just wanted to clarify something.” Kent said, speaking softly. “About the Galahad remark you made earlier this morning.”

“Forget it.” Brittany muttered. “I didn’t really mean it. It just slipped out. I just don’t want you getting hurt or killed trying to be heroic.”

Kent came around to the side of the bed and sat down. Untying the knots on Brittany’s bikini top he flipped them aside.

“Whatta you think you’re doing?” Brittany inquired.

Kent didn’t reply to her question. Sliding his hands down to her waist, he untied the bottom of Brittany’s bikini. After waiting a brief moment for her to object, he pulled the bikini off, exposing her bare butt.

Getting up from the bed, he shoved his swim trunks to the floor, stepping out of them. His cock was already hard and throbbing, anxious to be sheathed inside Brittany’s pussy.

“Want me to stop?” He quipped.

“Stop what?” Brittany replied. “You haven’t done anything yet.”

Kent rolled Brittany over onto her back, swiftly tossing her bikini top to the floor before she could cover herself. Leaning over her, he pressed his lips lightly to hers, kissing her softly. Brittany restrained herself from reacting but her lips had minds of their own. Ardently returning his kiss, her hands raised to hold onto his arms. Their kisses grew more passionate. Kent’s protruding tongue penetrated Brittany’s moist lips. Briskly swirling his tongue inside her mouth, he aroused Brittany’s inner passions.

Brittany’s body betrayed her true feelings. Squirming on the bed, Kent’s lips trailed over her neck, lightly nibbling her skin. Tingles of pleasure created soft, almost silent moans. Her body tensed feeling Kent’s lips placing hot kisses on her firm breasts. Her slightly opened eyes glanced down as his teeth pulled gently on her erect nipples.

Feeling Kent’s hot breath lower on her body, it fluttered over her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Kent’s strong hands parted her legs just enough for him to put his mouth on the damp lips of her pussy. Her body flinched uncontrollably when his tongue began licking up and down her pussy. Spreading her legs farther apart, Kent’s hands held her firmly to his mouth. Working his tongue inside her pussy, Brittany orgasmed almost immediately. Her body quivered till the orgasm gradually subsided. She begged for him to stop but her words went unheeded. Kent wasn’t about to stop making love to Brittany.

“Kenttttttt stoppppppp ………… pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee” She begged.

With Kent sucking on her clit, Brittany screamed out loud as another incredible orgasm consumed her tensed body. She pressed the back of Kent’s head hard to her pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ggggggggggggggg” She screamed. “Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Kent’s mouth kissed her pussy, licking the flowing juices seeping from her drenched pussy. Rising above her, he positioned himself between her legs. Bringing her knees up to his waist, he pressed his steel hard cock into her pussy. Slipping the head of his cock just inside her pussy, Brittany’s eyes opened wide. The feeling of her pussy being stretched was awesome. With her hands grasping his upper arms, she pulled him towards her, wanting his cock to fully impale her.

Kent worked his cock slowly in and out of Brittany’s wanton pussy, watching more and more of it sink deeper and deeper. His body and mind felt consumed by ultimate pleasure. Fucking slowly and gently into Brittany, he wanted their copulation to last forever. Brittany could feel a mind-blowing orgasm building insider her. She begged Kent to fuck her hard, as hard as he could. Kent pounded his cock into her, slamming his huge balls against her ass with every stroke. Brittany’s mouth gaped open, her orgasm so intense she screamed Kent’s name aloud. Kent’s cock exploded his cum deep inside Brit’s pussy. Fucking her with all his strength, he pounded her pussy till he lost control and collapsed.

Lying on top of Brittany, their hearts pounded furiously against each other’s. The breathing was labored and sporadic. After taking a long period of time to recuperate, Kent managed to roll off of Brittany. Their bodies soaked with perspiration, dampened the cotton sheets. Feeling the air conditioner blowing its chilled air over them, it revived them enough to speak to each other.

“That was incredible.” Kent muttered. “Sex has never been that good.”

“What about your girlfriend, Carrie?” Brittany mumbled. “Surely you enjoy sex with her.”

“Yeah, but never this great.” He responded. “I felt like we were just one person instead of two.”

Brittany felt the same way but she didn’t want to admit it. She knew full well, the two would part for good as soon as their assignment was over. She didn’t want to form a special bond between them and have it torn apart later on.

Exiting the stateroom, Brittany headed for one of the bathrooms for a quick shower. Passing by Dave, sitting in the living area of the boat, she didn’t care that he saw her completely naked. Returning to the stateroom, she found Kent waiting for her. Stretching out alongside him, she quickly dozed off feeling safe and secure in his arms.

It was almost 9:00pm when Brittany woke up. She was alone in the stateroom. Quickly getting dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, she rushed to the rear deck of the cruiser. Dave, Cheryl and Kent were sitting on the L-shaped lounge sipping wine.

“How about some wine?” Kent offered.

“No thanks. Think I’ll get a cold beer.” Brittany responded. “My throat’s parched.”

“Probably from all that screaming!” Cheryl exclaimed with a big grin on her face.

“I think you scared all the fish away!” Dave chimed in. “Probably none for miles now.”

Although their remarks embarrassed Brittany, she had to admit they were probably right. Sex with Kent had been the best ever for her. It was also special, not just a “hit and run”.

Returning to the deck of the cruiser, she sat down next to Kent on the lounge. Taking a big swallow of the cold beer she scanned over the horizon as the sun quickly set behind her.

“Have any boats come by close to us?” Brittany asked.

“No, none at all.” Dave replied. “I used your binoculars to keep an eye out. Seems like it’s just us out here.”

After Dave and Cheryl turned in for the night, Kent heated up dinner for Brittany. Sitting at the diningroom table, he watched her eat.

“If you’ve got something on your mind, I wish you’d say it.” Brittany spoke.

“I don’t really have anything to say.” Kent replied. “I just enjoy being close to you.”

“I’ll wake you about 3:00am.” She stated, wanting to change the subject. “You can take over the watch till morning.”

After clearing off the table and cleaning up the galley, Brittany got out her nightvision binoculars, setting them alongside the radar screen. Checking the rotating satellite positioned on the top of the boat, she relaxed in the boat’s cockpit. Turning off the boat’s running lights, she settled in for her watch. With the running lights off, it would make it difficult for the pirates to see her before she spotted them.

The brightly lit radar screen illuminated the cockpit enough for Brittany to continue reading her book, a mystery novel by one of her favorite authors. The radar screen blipped once, startling her. Watching the scan pass several more times, she assumed it was probably just a large fish, possibly a shark, swimming near the water’s surface for an instance. At least, she knew the radar was working properly.