Bikini And A Badge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 3:00am Brittany’s watch was over but she didn’t feel sleepy. Deciding to let Kent sleep, she continued her watch till the sun started to rise over the port side of the cruiser around 5:30am. Slipping down into the galley, she prepared a fresh pot of coffee.

Easing the door open to the stateroom, she heard Kent snoring softly. He was clutching a pillow tight against his chest.

“Hey, wake up.” She whispered in his ear, shaking him gently.

“Ok, ok, give me a minute.” Kent mumbled. “What time is it?”

“It’s almost 6:00am.” Brittany replied. “I let you sleep in.”

Kent slipped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. After showering and shaving, he dressed in jeans and a sport shirt. Brittany was waiting for him in the galley. Pouring him a cup of coffee the two strolled out onto the rear deck.

“Anything happen last night?” Kent asked.

“The radar blipped once or twice way off in the distance.” Brittany responded. “Other than that it was quiet.”

“If it’s quiet today, I think we should move farther to the east, maybe south of Long Island, close to its coastline.”

“You think we should go east instead of west towards the Andros Islands?” Kent inquired.

“Yeah, I think so.” Brittany responded. “Several of the attacks occurred south of Long Island and Crooked Island.”

After Dave and Cheryl joined them for breakfast, Brittany decided to catch up on some sleep. Stretching out on the bed, she finally relaxed enough to drift off.

Waking up early in the afternoon, Brittany discussed her plans to move the boat south of Long Island just off the coast to set up the decoy operation. Dave and Cheryl readily agreed since it had been quiet for the past twenty-four hours where they were.

Cruising towards Long Island, she cut power to the engines as soon as she saw the island’s coastline off in the distance. Checking her radar screen to see if it picked up the jagged landmark, she was satisfied with their location.

Cheryl and Dave prepared dinner while Kent and Brittany checked out equipment for the night’s watch. While dining, Cheryl suggested two people be on watch instead of just one. It wasn’t a bad idea in case one of them fell asleep. Dave volunteered himself and Cheryl to take the first half of the watch. Kent and Brittany would take over at 3:00am till sunrise.

That night, Brittany fell asleep in Kent’s arms. Feeling the warmth of his body against hers, she felt safe and secure. Kent’s breath on the back of her neck tingled her body. Within a few hours her feelings of security would change.

Shortly before 2:00am, Cheryl burst into their stateroom and turned on the lights.

“We’ve got a boat approaching pretty fast!” She shouted. “You can hear the roar of its engines!”

Kent and Brittany jumped out of bed and ran to the deck, not bothering to get dressed. Grabbing the nightvision binoculars she scanned the water listening to the approaching boat’s engine closing in on them.

“Looks like four men and one female!” Brittany exclaimed. “Dave, turn on the lantern on the bow.”

Kent ran down to the lower level of the boat, returning with three AK47 assault weapons. He handed one to Brittany, the other to Cheryl.

When the powerboat was fairly close to them, the driver cut its engines back to an idle.

“Fire off the light flare!” Kent shouted.

Dave fired off the gun, which projected a brightly lit flare into the sky. As it drifted down slowly, the flare illuminated the sea in front of them. A Checkmate powerboat sat drifting in the water less than a hundred yards off the port side. The passengers were dressed in camouflage attire and heavily armed with weapons similar to theirs. A shot rang out, shooting out the lantern at the cruiser’s bow.

Without anyone giving a command, the trio of AK47’s opened fire on the Checkmate boat and its passengers. They kept the triggers tightly squeezed till the magazines were empty. The camouflaged assailants managed to get off a few rounds before their boat exploded in a huge ball of fire. The explosion lit up the entire area. Pieces of debris rained down on the water in front of them. By the time the flare hit the water, all that was left of the scene was fuel burning off on top of the water.

Tossing her assault weapon to the floor, Brittany fired up the engines. Slamming the throttle levers forward and spinning the wheel around sharply, she steered the boat well away from the scene. Looking frequently back over her shoulder, she sped across the water. Watching the radar screen intently for obstacles in the water, she kept the boat at full throttle until total darkness surrounded them.

Her adrenalin was still pumping when she throttled back the cruiser to an idle. Taking a deep breath, she looked at the rest of the team. All of them were sitting on the lounge, their fingers gripping the soft leather upholstery in fear.

“That was too fucking close!” Dave exclaimed. “They were almost on top of us!”