Bikini And A Badge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Brittany, Cheryl!” A familiar voice shouted from within the crowd of people. The two women looked around at all the faces, not recognizing anyone. Suddenly Jack and Emily burst through the mass of spectators. Emily hugged Brittany to her while Jack’s arms embraced Cheryl.

“My God!” Emily exclaimed. “We thought you were all killed!”

“So did we.” Brittany muttered. “We should all be dead.”

“What happened?” Emily inquired, her voice quite excited.

“I don’t want to talk about it right now.” Brittany responded. “We need to get to the hospital.”

“Of course! Of course!” Emily responded.

“Jack, let’s get these women to the hospital right away!” She shouted.

The couple assisted the four women down the dock. Jack was able to flag down a passing taxi. Arriving at the hospital, Jack took charge, directing the staff as to the women’s medical needs.

“I’ll go check on the guys.” Jack said to Emily. “You stay with the women. Make sure they’re taken care of.”

Cheryl and Evelyn were quickly examined by a doctor and released. After Tanya was examined, she was given a sedative and taken to a private room. The doctor examined Brittany, thoroughly examining her vaginal area. She had some scarring and inflammation from being ripped apart by the huge dildo. A nurse applied some ointment to her vaginal wounds. The salve immediately cooled and eased the burning. She was given a sedative and wheeled into the same room as Tanya. Both Brittany and Tanya slept through the night. Waking sometime in the late morning, Brittany was alarmed at the IV’s and sensors attached to her body. Still groggy from the sedation, she tried to call out for help. Cheryl and Evelyn were standing out in the hallway. Hearing Brittany’s voice, they rushed to her side.

“Take it easy. Take it easy.” Cheryl said, holding Brittany’s arms down. “You’ll tear out the IV’s.”

“Get me out of here.” Brittany begged. “I don’t wanna stay here.”

“Not until the doctors release you.” Evelyn replied. “You’re staying put whether you like it or not.”

“Kent, Dave.” Brittany muttered. “What about them?”

“Kent’s gonna be alright.” Cheryl responded. “He’s down the hall in another room. He’s suffering from exposure and dehydration. He‘s still terribly weak.”

“They did what they could for Dave.” She added. “They flew him to Miami for emergency surgery late last night.”

“Where’s Tanya?” Brittany murmured. “Is she alright?”

“Yeah, she’s alright.” Evelyn stated. “She’s in the bed right beside yours.”

Brittany quickly looked over at the other bed to see Tanya still sound asleep. A few minutes later, Jack and Emily entered the girl’s hospital room. Both of them had stayed at the hospital throughout the night.

“I just called Mercy Hospital in Miami.” Jack spoke out. “Dave’s going to be alright. They were able to successfully operate on him and relieve the pressure on his brain. He’s going to be hospitalized for awhile and he’s got a good bit of recovery ahead of him.”

The women were greatly relieved to hear the good news about Dave, especially Brittany. Looking away from everyone in the room, her eyes filled with tears. She was thankful the team had all survived their terrible ordeal. Accomplishing their mission successfully wasn’t as important.

“Why don’t we all get out of here for awhile?” Cheryl suggested. “Brittany still needs her rest.”

After everyone left the room, Brittany adjusted her bed to an upright position so she could look out the window. About the only thing she could see was the hustle and bustle of the tourist town. Souvenir shops and street vendors were doing a steady business. Tourists on foot were darting between cars and bicyclers trying to cross the busy streets. Brittany’s room companion, Tanya was sleeping soundly. She’d been through a horrific ordeal.

“How’s my favorite marshal?” A familiar voice spoke, startling Brittany.

Quickly turning her attentions towards the person who spoke, she saw Brad Langley, district director for the agency standing at the foot of her hospital bed. His face, hinted of a smile.

“I just came from Kent’s room.” Brad stated. “You look a helluva lot better than he does.”

“Is that supposed to be a compliment?” Brittany retorted.

“Can we talk?” Brad asked, looking over at Tanya in the adjoining bed.

“Yeah. She’s asleep.” Brittany replied. “She’s been through hell the last few days.”

“I flew down as soon as I heard the news about you guys rescuing Jared Brook’s wife and daughter. It was all over the national news this morning.”

“Jared Brooks?” Brittany inquired. “Who’s Jared Brooks?

“He’s some big shot real estate mogul from Hollywood.” Brad responded. “You know. Beverly Hills, Malibu. That sort of thing. He’s considering running for political office.”

“Oh.” Brittany muttered.

“I need to see about getting you and the rest of the group out of here and back to Dallas.” Brad stated. “All this publicity isn’t what the agency wants.”

“What do you mean?” Brittany asked, confused by his comment.

“Well. We just wanted you four to come down here and make an effort to put a stop to this pirate crap.” Brad hesitantly replied. “We didn’t count on you guys actually pulling it off.”

“You mean this was all a ruse?” Brittany responded, her temperament starting to show. “You thought we were actually going to fail.”

“Kinda.” Brad replied. “The agency was ordered to make an effort to put a stop to the kidnappings. It was mainly to appease some Washington brass with ties to the Bahamas.”

“So if we’d all gotten killed, you could say you made and effort and it just resulted in more people getting killed.” Brittany stated, her voice rising as much as her anger.

“Let me see if I can talk to someone about getting you and Kent released.” Langley responded, avoiding Brittany’s question altogether. “We can all fly back on the company plane together.”

“Fuck you!” Brittany shouted. “I’m not going anywhere with you!”

Brittany’s outburst woke Tanya from her sound sleep. Raising up slowly on one arm, Tanya rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Brad Langley stormed out of the room, his footsteps fading quickly as he hurried down the hospital corridor.

“He’s quite an asshole, isn’t he?” Tanya remarked.

“Yeah, that he is!” Brittany exclaimed.

“Sorry about waking you.” Brittany added. “My temper just got the best of me.”

“You didn’t wake me.” Tanya responded. “I’ve been awake for about fifteen minutes.

“So. You heard everything?” Brittany inquired.

“Yeah.” Tanya replied. “I don’t think I’d ever consider becoming a Federal marshal now.”

“Stay in college and get yourself a good education.” Brittany stated. “Stay out of law enforcement. It’s not all it’s cracked up to be.”