Bikini And A Badge Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“ARGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” She moaned as her body trembled frenziedly.

Brittany fucked the vibrator in and out of Evelyn’s butt as the orgasm continued on and on. Evelyn’s face cringed as the orgasm peaked more than once, sending her into another world, a world of newfound pleasure. When the orgasm finally dissipated, it left her breathless and at a loss for strength.

Evelyn’s body collapsed hard onto the bed, slipping off the vibrator. Brittany turned the toy off, tossing it to the foot of the bed. The only sounds in the bedroom were the ocean waves crashing gently against the beach and Evelyn’s heavy breathing. Brittany ran her hands across Evelyn’s spent form, soothing her pleasure-riddled body. Evelyn’s breathing gradually returned to normal after several minutes.

“First time up the ass?” Brittany murmured.

“Yeah, but I hope not the last.” Evelyn muttered.

“Let’s grab a shower and get some sleep.” Brittany suggested.

The two women shared a long hot shower and a cold beer before going to bed. The scent of the candles along with the sounds of the ocean eased them both towards a sound sleep. Evelyn held Brittany in her arms, cuddling her close.

Brittany woke early the next morning, barely after sunrise. Evelyn was sleeping soundly next to her. Easing off the bed, she put on a robe, tying the belt securely. Sauntering into the kitchen, she put on a pot of coffee before lighting up a cigarette. While the coffee brewed, she stepped out onto the deck. There were few people on the beach that early in the morning, a few joggers and an elderly couple walking their dog. Brittany leaned against the railing, enjoying the view and the fresh air. Remembering the foul smell of the brothel in Bogotá briefly crossed her mind.

By the time Evelyn woke from her sound sleep, Brittany was on her second cup of coffee and fourth or fifth cigarette. Joining Brittany on the deck, she sat down in one of the cushioned chairs.

“What time do we have to meet with the publishers?” Brittany inquired.

“11:00am.” Evelyn replied. “My attorney will meet us in the lobby. He’ll do most of the talking but I want your input.”

“I don’t know beans about writing books or publishing.” Brittany stated. “Maybe I should just sit there and look sexy.”

“You always look sexy.” Evelyn responded. “But it probably wouldn’t hurt to flirt a little.”

After showering, fixing her hair and putting on her make-up, Brittany dressed in a tailored, beige business suit. The hem of the skirt was short enough to make men notice, sitting down it would make men stare.

“I almost feel naked wearing a skirt without a leg-arm.” Brittany casually stated.

Evelyn walked towards the dresser. Pulling out a small box concealed underneath her lingerie, she handed it to Brittany. Opening it, Brittany found a four-barrel derringer and a leg holster; identical to the one she’d given to Teresa Ramirez.

“Karen sent us each one.” Evelyn stated. “I was waiting till I thought you were well enough before I gave it to you.”

Brittany lifted her skirt, strapping the derringer’s holster to the inside of her right thigh. Making sure the safety was on; she slid the miniature handgun into the snug fitting sheath.

“That feels alot better.” Brittany said with a big smile on her face. “Now I feel dressed.”

“Wanna bulletproof vest to go along with your outfit?” Evelyn joked.

“Nope.” Brittany kidded back. “Once I shoot ‘em, they don’t shoot back.”

Brittany sat back in the seat of Evelyn’s luxurious Mercedes sedan, enjoying the views as well as the soft music coming from the premium sound system.

“So, tell me about your business deal with Richard and Jacob.” Brittany spoke up. “Did you clinch the deal?”

“Oh Yeah! We clinched the deal off and on for two whole days.” Evelyn responded, breaking into a laugh. “They liked to wore my ass out.”

“They’re shopping around for a boat right now.” She added. “Something reliable but with alot of amenities for the customers.”

“I’m surprised they’d consider leaving Houston.” Brittany stated. “They lived there all their lives.”

“Well, Richard’s divorced, hasn’t seen much of his daughter for the past several years.” Evelyn replied. “Jacob seems like pretty much of a confirmed bachelor since his wife passed away several years ago. Maybe they both just need a change of scenery. They really loved the Keys.”

“Maybe I’ll stop down and see them sometime.” Brittany commented.

“Boy! I know they’d really like that, especially Richard.” Evelyn remarked. “He’s the one who filled me in on what you might have been going through after the last mission. He called in post-combat syndrome or something like that.”

The scenic drive down the Coast Highway to Ventura took just about an hour. Arriving at the publisher’s office building in an upscale business district, Evelyn found a parking space near the entrance.

“Clark should already be here.” Evelyn stated, checking her watch.

Evelyn and Brittany entered the building. Their high heels clicked loudly on the terrazzo flooring. Evelyn spotted her business attorney sitting in the expansive lobby. He returned her wave before grabbing the briefcase sitting next to his chair. Evelyn made the formal introductions before proceeding to the bank of elevators.

Standing slightly to the left and behind Evelyn’s business attorney, Brittany noticed he was wearing a hairpiece, an ill-fitting hairpiece. His suit was cheap and not very well tailored. Arriving at the top floor of the building, the trio stepped off the elevator, proceeding towards the end of the hallway.

The double glass doors proudly displayed the name “Thornton Publishing” in gold leaf lettering. Clark held the door open for the two women. Evelyn approached the receptionist to inform her of their arrival. Within moments, a handsome young man in his early-thirties exited his office to greet the trio.

Familiar with Evelyn, he introduced himself to Brittany and the business attorney. Kyle Thornton was the president of the firm and son of the founder and CEO, Kenneth Thornton. Standing well over six foot tall, he possessed an athletic build and friendly smile. His sandy blonde hair was well groomed and his clothing was impeccable. Shaking hands, Brittany felt the warmth of his strong but gentle hand. Leading them back to his large office, Brittany was introduced to Kenneth Thornton and Barbara Cantrell.

Kenneth Thornton, a fairly attractive man in his late fifties was quite taken with Brittany. Holding her hand well after they’d greeted each other, he gestured for her to sit next to him on the leather sofa.

Barbara Cantrell was the firm’s chief accountant. Brittany assumed she was probably in her mid to late thirties. She wasn’t all that attractive although she did have a great figure. Her dark hair was pulled back into a bun and her business suit was definitely purchased at a discount clothing store. Wearing no make-up whatsoever, she looked masculine and boring.

As the group sat around a large coffee table, Kenneth Thornton went into a brief dissertation about the firm’s publishing business. It was strictly PR and bullshit as far as Brittany was concerned but she listened anyway.

Clark, Evelyn’s business attorney, reviewed the terms he would like as far as payment and time constraints for the book. He left alot of details unmentioned, important details as far as Brittany was concerned.

Barbara Cantrell was busy jotting down notes on a pad she had on her lap. Brittany caught her glancing at her legs and lightly licking her lips every chance she got. Kyle Thornton listened intently to the business attorney letting him finish his presentation.

“Ms. Michaels, I’d like to hear what you have to say.” Kyle stated. “After all, this book is about you and your experiences.”

Before speaking, Brittany took a deep breath to calm herself. She wasn’t very happy with what had been discussed and not discussed.

Brittany stated she wanted full control of what was written in the book and a say on who the author would be. She also stated she wanted a specific amount of money upfront for Evelyn and a percentage of the sales after the book hit the market.

“My dear, we at Thornton Publishing don’t work that way.” Kenneth Thornton emphatically stated, resting his hand at the hem of Brittany‘s short skirt.

“We pay a standard fee for your story after you sign all rights over to us.” He added, moving his hand slightly. “That’s the way it’s done.”

“Well, Kenny. If you move your hand any further up my skirt, a little .357 magnum’s going to blow your hand off.”

Kenneth Thornton’s face blushed at Brittany’s brazen remark. Kyle Thornton bit his lower lip to keep from breaking into a grin. Barbara Cantrell froze, as if she were afraid to move.

“You’re kidding, right?” Kenneth inquired after a moment of silence.

Brittany pulled her skirt up slightly, allowing the man to see she definitely wasn’t kidding.

“Oh My!” He exclaimed. “You are wearing a gun.”

Barbara Cantrell almost fell out of her chair trying to get a look at the derringer. In her efforts, her pencil rolled off her lap onto the floor.

“You really are quite the secret agent, aren’t you?” Kenneth Thornton said with a look of admiration on his face.

“Why don’t we break for some lunch and continue this meeting afterwards.” He added.

“I don’t think we really have anything further to discuss.” Brittany said, in a calm tone of voice.

Getting up from the couch, she glanced at Kyle Thornton. He looked greatly disappointed that Brittany was calling an end to the business meeting. From the look on Barbara Cantrell’s face, she shared his emotion.

“I’ll have the book written by an author of my choosing.” She stated, glaring at Kenneth Thornton. “It’ll be published by a reputable firm, someone I can deal with on my terms.”

Brittany turned away from the man, walking casually towards the door. Kenneth called her back but Brittany never broke her stride as she exited the office. Waiting in the hallway just outside the firm’s office, Brittany calmed down. After a few minutes, Evelyn and her attorney came out to join her.

“You blew a good deal!” Clark exclaimed, shaking his finger at Brittany. “They’ll never consider your book now!”

“You’re the one who blew it!” Brittany retorted. “You’re working for them, not Evelyn!”

Clark’s facial expression changed quickly to a look of embarrassment.

“What?” What do you mean?” He stammered.

“They never once questioned your terms and I saw you giving old Kenny a hand signal twice, rubbing your nose.” Brittany said. “I oughta break that finger off and shove it up you ass!”

“Is that true Clark?” Evelyn inquired, her voice angered. “Are you working for them?”

“Well I ………. I discussed the matter with Kenneth a time or two.” The attorney confessed. “But I never set you up.”

“You’re fired, Clark!” Evelyn shouted. “You’ll never work for me or my husband again!”

The attorney hung his head and scurried away from the two women. Evelyn was upset but she calmed herself down. Riding the elevator to the lobby, Evelyn managed to regain control of herself.

“Well, whatta we do now?” Evelyn asked. “Got any ideas?”

“Lunch!” Brittany responded. “Then maybe a little shopping. After that, we wait for Thornton to call.”

“You don’t really think they’re going to call now, do you?” Evelyn asked, surprised. “Not after you up and walked out of the meeting.”

“I’d be surprised if they didn’t.” Brittany responded. “When ole Ken called after me, it was a dead giveaway.”

“He knows I’ve got a good story and he wants it.” She continued. “But it’s got to be done my way. I‘m not conceding anything.”

“Why don’t you write it?” Evelyn suggested. “You could work at the house.”

“I’m not a writer.” Brittany replied. “I can put the story into words but I couldn’t make it flow. Besides, I want to be sure and protect everyone’s anonymity, especially yours and Brad’s.”

It was late afternoon when the two women arrived back at the beach house in Santa Barbara. Evelyn checked her voice mail while Brittany carried their purchases into the bedroom.

“Guess what?” Evelyn exclaimed, rushing into the bedroom. “Kyle Thornton left a message on my voicemail. He wants to have another meeting.”

“Told ya!” Brittany responded, grinning. “They smell money!”

“You think we should wait or go ahead and call them back now?” Evelyn inquired.

“Go ahead and call them but let’s schedule the meeting for here at the house instead of their office.” Brittany replied. “I want home field advantage.”

“Besides.” She added. “If they’re willing to drive all the way out here, it’ll tell me just how anxious they really are to have my story.”

“I know what I’ll do.” Evelyn stated. “I’ll invite them out for lunch. I can pick up some stuff at the deli and a bottle or two of French wine.”

“Better make sure we’ve got plenty of cold beer.” Brittany suggested. “I’m betting Kyle’s a beer drinker.”

“You wouldn’t try and get him drunk so you could take advantage of him, would you?” Evelyn kidded.

“Only if he plays his cards right!” Brittany smarted back, smiling coyly.

Evelyn made the call to Thornton Publishing, inviting them out for lunch the following day. Kyle Thornton readily agreed to meet with the two women at the Santa Barbara beach house. It was one strike in Brittany’s favor.

The next morning, Evelyn and Brittany made a trip to the deli arranging for several trays of food to be delivered for the business luncheon. Shopping at an exclusive wine merchant, the two women purchased several bottles of Bouvet NV Brut, a dry French white wine.

With an hour or so before their guests were scheduled to arrive, Brittany and Evelyn discussed their plans for the meeting’s agenda. This time, Brittany would do all the talking. Evelyn would agree emphatically with everything she said. The two would try and keep commanding control of the meeting.

Kenneth and Kyle Thornton, along with Barbara Cantrell arrived right on time. Evelyn escorted the trio through the house and out onto the rear deck where Brittany was waiting for them. Sitting around the table, the group had a picturesque view of the ocean although the men were more interested in viewing Brittany. So was Barbara Cantrell! Dressed in form-fitting black leather slacks and a white lace blouse with black trim, she presented a dominant figure with style and feminine beauty.

“Ms. Michaels, we’d really like to come to an agreement on your book.” Kyle stated. “I assure you, our firm is interested in publishing your story.”

“Fine.” Brittany responded, calmly. “But, I should state up front, I’m not willing to flex from any of my previous requirements.”

“I take it, you’re not willing to negotiate then?” Kenneth Thornton inquired, keeping his hands to himself.

“It’s not so much the money I’m concerned with.” Brittany replied. “It’s how I want the story presented. I won‘t stand for it to be written like some sleazy sex novel.”

“Was there alot of sex going on during the missions?” Kenneth Thornton asked.

“Amongst the team members, yes.” Brittany casually answered. “But never with any of the women we rescued.”

“What about the information you had to work with?” Kyle Thornton inquired. “How did you go about getting it?”

“I can’t divulge my resources.” Brittany replied. “There are several people who’ll have to remain anonymous. I’ll have to come up with fictitious names for certain people.”

“What about dialogue?” Kyle asked. “Do you remember things that were said during the missions?”

“Every word.” Brittany answered. “I can remember everything that was said, almost word for word.”

“What about the rescue missions themselves?” Kenneth queried. “Can you recall much of the details?”

“I remember every detail, from every color of the landscapes, the different smells and odors, even the details of who shot who.”

“Was there alot of killing?” Barbara Cantrell asked in a soft voice.

It was the first time the woman had spoken up in either of the meetings. She had always remained silent, jotting down little notes on her pad.

“Yes. I’m afraid there was.” Brittany choked out the words. “We pretty much ambushed everyone. We had the upper hand.”

“That must have been awful?” Barbara stated. “It’s a wonder none of you were killed.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Brittany responded, her mind drifting as she remembered Trace getting shot on the boat dock during the first mission.

“You mentioned something about choosing your own author to write your book.” Kenneth Thornton said, breaking the brief moment of silence.

“Yeah. I’d like to have Dayton Cavanaugh write the book.” Brittany stated. ““I like his style of writing. I think he’s someone I could work with.”

“Are you willing to pay his fee for doing the writing?” Cantrell inquired.

“If we can strike a deal, yes.” Brittany replied. “Unless you‘re willing to pay the writer’s fee in lieu of a percentage of the sales.”

“Barb, why don’t you run the figures.” Kenneth Thornton suggested. “See how the numbers stack up.”

Thornton’s remark, strike two in her favor, alerted Brittany that Thornton Publishing was undeniably playing by her rules.

“Why don’t we break for lunch?” Evelyn suggested. “All this talk is bound to be making everyone hungry.”

While Evelyn entertained her guests in the kitchen with several trays of food, Brittany refilled her glass of wine and stepped out onto the deck. Walking to the far end, she lit up a cigarette. Watching the waves rolling up on the beach, she hadn’t noticed Kyle Thornton walk up behind her.

“Not hungry?” Kyle asked. “You certainly can’t be on a diet.”

“My appetite tends to lean more towards cigarettes than food.” Brittany replied, startled by his sudden appearance.

“I couldn’t help but notice the mention of killing people had a strange effect on you.” Kyle commented. “You seemed to drift off, like you were reliving the moments over again.”

“I was just remembering the one incident where one of the team got shot in the leg.” Brittany responded. “It was my fault. I wasn’t paying attention and let my guard down.”

“What about those people that you wounded?” Kyle asked. “Did that bother you?”

“We didn’t wound anyone.” Brittany casually answered. “We shot everyone, made damn sure they were all dead.”

Brittany’s casual remark stunned Kyle, enough to make him stop eating his sandwich. He stared at Brittany in disbelief for a few moments before speaking.

“You enjoyed killing all those people?” He asked, his voice barely audible.

“Yeah I did.” Brittany replied. “Actually, I think I loved killing the bad guys.”

“In other words, it got you off.” He commented. “I mean …………”

“Well, not like that.” Brittany quickly replied, suppressing a smile. “I felt I was accomplishing something worthwhile. Doing my part to serve up some justice.”

“I take it, you feel comfortable with a gun in your hand.” Kyle remarked.

“More so than a computer keyboard.” Brittany quipped.

“Did the others on your team feel the same?” Kyle asked.

“Just Karen. She couldn’t wait to do a headshot.” Brittany responded, her words flowing casually from her lips. “She loved to see someone’s head explode.”

“My God! I can’t wait to read this book of yours!” Kyle remarked. “It’s got the makings of a best-seller!”

Strike three! Kyle’s revelation had put her in the win column and Thornton Publishing out of the contest.

“That’s why it’s going to cost you a half-million to get it.” Brittany remarked, taking the last drag off her cigarette before tossing it away.

Kenneth, Barbara and Evelyn came back out onto the deck, taking their seats around the table. Kyle and Brittany strolled over to join them.

“Barb’s ran the numbers on your offer to pay for the writer’s fee.” Kenneth stated. “We’re willing to pay Cavanaugh in lieu of the sales percentage.”