Bikini And A Badge Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We just need to settle on the purchase price for your story and the copyrights.” He added. “We won’t consider the story unless we own the copyrights to go along with it. It‘s simply good business practice.”

Brittany hesitated briefly before replying. It was a ploy to make the trio think she was reluctant to sign a deal with them. It gave her time to up the ante.

“I want a half-million for the story.” Brittany boldly stated. “Another two-hundred thousand for the copyrights. But, I want to retain all rights for a movie deal.”

“Half now and half when the book’s done.” Kyle responded before his father had a chance to open his mouth. “I’ll have a check ready for you in the morning. I‘ll have our legal department draw up the agreement. You can sign off on it when you pick up the check”

“You will be picking up the check, won‘t you?” He asked, grasping Brittany’s hand in his.

“Of course.” Brittany said, putting on her sexiest smile. “Say, around 11:00?”

“Let’s make it 12:00.” Kyle replied. “We’ll go somewhere nice for lunch to celebrate.”

The meeting adjourned with everyone shaking hands and exchanging pleasantries. Evelyn and Brittany walked the trio to the door. Kyle slipped his arm around Brittany’s waist at the door, giving her a gentle squeeze.

The two women stood at the front of the house until Kyle’s black Jaguar XJ sedan pulled out of the circular driveway onto Shoreline Drive. Once back in the house, both women breathed a sigh of relief.

“I should hire you to run my business interests.” Evelyn kidded. “You practically had them eating out of your hand.

“Course, you haven’t clinched the deal yet!” She added.

“Oh, I’ve got a feeling Kyle and I will clinch the deal after lunch tomorrow.” Brittany quipped.

That evening, Evelyn and Brittany went out for dinner to celebrate their successful business deal with Thornton Publishing.

“Have you decided what you’re going to do with your money?” Evelyn inquired while they ate.

“I’m taking just enough to buy myself a car.” Brittany replied. “The rest I’m not sure.”

The next morning, Brittany prepared for her meeting and luncheon with Kyle Thornton. After showering, fixing her hair and putting on her make-up, she picked out an appropriate outfit to wear. Deciding on a red leather skirt and dress blouse, her matching red high-heels were the perfect accent to her appearance.

“Woohooo!” Evelyn exclaimed. “You look hot!

“Thanks.” Brittany said. “I hope Kyle Thornton has the same opinion.”

“Kyle’s got one thing on his mind.” Evelyn commented. “You’re not wearing that gun, are you?”

“Of course.” Brittany replied. “It’s become a part of me.”

Borrowing Evelyn’s Mercedes, Brittany drove herself to Thornton Publishing. Kyle was anxiously waiting for her at the receptionist’s desk. Holding the glass entrance door open for her, he gestured Brittany towards his office. Brittany sat across from his desk

“I had the contract written just as you requested.” Kyle stated, pushing the multi-page agreement towards her.

A check for three-hundred and fifty thousand dollars was attached to the contract. Brittany put on her glasses to read the contract thoroughly before signing it. Kyle waited patiently, not wanting to rush her. The contract, as Kyle had stated, was written to her exact specifications. After affixing her name to the contract, she removed the check, stuffing it into her purse.

“Now that that’s out of the way, why don’t we go to lunch?” Kyle suggested.

Dining at a trendy restaurant just up the coast from Ventura, Kyle and Brittany discussed numerous subjects, including the sexual encounters that occurred during the time between missions. Brittany was careful not to mention Evelyn Brook’s involvement in any of the escapades. With her husband, Jared running for public office, a sex scandal would end his election hopes.

After lunch, Kyle suggested a ride north along the Coast Highway to a little hideaway near Shadyland Cove. Pulling up to a quaint little seaside cottage, he escorted Brittany inside.

The cottage was small but functional. Two bedrooms were located off the small living area; one faced the ocean, the other the main highway. Stepping out onto the small deck, Brittany scanned the panoramic view. Kyle joined her, carrying two glasses of chilled red wine.

“It’s nowhere near the house you’re living in but I just use it for special occasions and getaways.” Kyle stated.

“Special occasions?” Brittany quipped, coyly smiling. “Or sexual occasions?”

“Both.” Kyle responded, setting his glass down on the railing.

Putting his hands on Brittany’s waist, he pulled her gently to him. Their lips met in a long, soft kiss, awakening her desires. Guiding Brittany back into the cottage, the two proceeded to one of the bedrooms.

Kyle’s fingers traveled quickly over the buttons on Brittany’s blouse, slipping them loose. His warm lips kissed Brittany’s shoulder as he slipped the blouse down her arms. After tossing the blouse on a nearby chair, his skillful fingers sought the zipper at the back of her skirt.

“Anything I should know about before I slide the zipper down?” Kyle whispered in Brittany’s ear.

“Don’t worry, the safety’s on.” She stated.

Unzipping the leather skirt, Kyle let it fall to the floor around Brittany’s ankles. Kyle’s eyes had to look down at the .357 derringer strapped to Brittany’s leg. Stepping out of her skirt, Brittany pulled the Velcro fastener apart, tossing the weapon on the chair with her blouse.

Kyle’s face grinned as he looked over every inch of Brittany’s body, dressed only in matching bra, panties and red high-heels. Brittany unhooked the front clasp of her, parting the garment. Her bare breasts brought a lustful smile to Kyle’s handsome face. Brittany kicked off her shoes before stretching out on the queen-size bed.

“You gonna just stand there or you gonna join me?” Brittany asked.

Kyle quickly slipped out of his clothes, tossing them helter-skelter. Wearing just his briefs, he climbed on the bed with Brittany. Pulling her close, he kissed her hard and passionately. Brittany’s lips responded to his, her tongue plunging into his mouth, flicking wildly.

Brittany’s hand brushed down Kyle’s muscular chest and tummy. Slipping her hand beneath his briefs, she grasped his massive cock.

“Hmmm. Hope that’s for me!” She muttered in Kyle’s ear.

“Every inch.” Kyle responded. “I’m gonna fuck your hot little ass till you scream for mercy.”

Kyle’s lips kissed Brittany’s firm breasts, his mouth sucking gently on her hard nipples. Brittany’s hand held the back of his head to her breasts, savoring the sexual sensations as his tongue flicked over her nipples.

Kyle’s hands tugged at the waistband of Brittany’s panties, pulling them down her long, slender legs. Tossing them to the floor, he grasped Brittany’s ankles, spreading her legs wide. Kyle pressed his lips hard against her pussy, his hot tongue licking slowly up and down her heated slit. Brittany hands pressed Kyle’s head against her pussy as she ground her ass against the bedding.

Sliding his tongue deep inside Brittany’s pussy, he brought her up slowly to an astonishing orgasm. The prolonged orgasm forced her body to buck violently against Kyle’s face. Her fingernails dug into his scalp, causing him to scream out in pain only to be muffled by Brittany’s loud moans. As the ultimate sexual pleasure waned, her grip on Kyle’s head relaxed.

Brittany aggressive sexual behavior only served to heighten Kyle’s sexual desire. His rock hard cock strained to be released from the restricting confines of his briefs. Kyle yanked his briefs off. His massive cock jutted proudly from his body. The large head of his cock looked as big as her fist. Brittany took a deep breath, preparing to be impaled by the huge organ.

Kyle positioned himself between Brittany’s legs. Guiding the head of his cock to her pussy, he pushed the head into her wet slit. Brittany gasped aloud as the thick shaft slipped deeper and deeper insider her with each hard stroke. Her pussy felt stretched beyond its limits. Lubricated by her juices, Kyle’s enormous cock plunged to its full length. His large balls bounced against Brittany’s ass as he plunged his cock into her hard and fast.

Brittany locked her ankles together behind his back to restrain his hard strokes. Kyle’s strength greatly outmatched Brittany’s. Lifting her completely up from the bed, his hands grasping her butt, Kyle fucked his cock deep into her pussy. Her orgasm built quickly, almost unexpectedly. Brittany’s hands grasped Kyle’s shoulders, as the incredible orgasm consumed her body. Kyle continued slamming her body up and down on his hard cock as his climax neared.

Lifting Brittany from his cock he pushed her back onto the bed. Straddling her face, he shoved his cock into her mouth just as his hot cream spewed. Brittany choked down the thick cum, gasping for breath. Kyle held her head firmly as his hand milked the last of his cum into her mouth.

Brittany lay on the bed, her strength completely zapped from her body. Kyle collapsed beside her, his cock dripping the last of his cum onto the bedding. Both were having difficulty getting their breath, choking for air.

After relaxing for almost an hour to regain their composure, the couple dressed and returned to Thornton Publishing in Ventura.

“I’d like you to meet my wife, Melanie sometime.” Kyle stated. “She’s been wanting to meet you ever since I told her about publishing your book.”

“Sure.” Brittany responded, somewhat surprised at his statement. “I’d love to meet her. You’ve got my cell phone number. Have her give me a call.”